Title: Don't Leave Me

Author: LunaTyger

angeltyger@earthlink.net

Fandom: Pearl Harbor

Pairing: Danny Walker/Rafe McCawley

Rating: NC-17

Series/Sequel: Part One in Forever is a Long Time Series

Web Page: None

Disclaimer: I don't own them, but, I would love to be trapped in a elevator with them.

 

Forever Is A Long Time 1: Don’t Leave Me

By LunaTyger

Lt. Danny Walker sat on his bed watching his best friend Lt. Rafe McCawley sleep. Rafe looked absolutely content considering he had just told his best friend that he was leaving for England in the morning to fight in the war. Danny was both excited and scared for his friend. He knew that Rafe wanted to make a difference, but, did he have to do it this way?

Questions were flying around in Danny's head. Did he know that he could die? Did he understand that he was hurting Evelyn? Did he know that he, himself loved him more than anything else in the world?

Danny got up and walked over to where his friend slept. He looked down at Rafe and smiled to himself. He had to admit he was a very attractive young man. Danny knew that he could have any woman he wanted and had watched his best friend get himself into more scrapes over women than in anything else he did. Danny almost laughed aloud but stopped himself when one thought crossed his mind. He was in love with his best friend.

Danny sat down next to Rafe. He needed to tell him before he left for England, but, he was a little afraid. He gently shook Rafe awake.

Rafe woke up slowly and was aware of Danny hovering beside him. He looked upset and confused and it bothered him a bit. He knew Danny was upset at him for leaving but this looked different.

"What's wrong Danny?" Rafe asked sitting up.

"I need to tell you something." Danny whispered.

"What?" Rafe asked

"I ---I love you." Danny answered.

"I know. I have known for a few months. I love you too, but, I also love Evelyn."

"It's okay." Danny replied reaching up to stroke Rafe's cheek gently. "We'll work through this somehow."

Rafe pulled Danny to him and kissed him gently.

"Can we make her understand?" Rafe asked quietly.

"I think we can. It may mean sharing you between us, but I think we can." Danny answered with a small laugh.

"God, Danny I want you" Rafe whispered hoarsely.

Danny kissed Rafe hard pushing him back on the bed. He ran his hands under Rafe's shirt and felt his nipples harden at the touch. He pulled of the shirt and kissed down Rafe's throat enjoying the reaction it was getting. He kissed one nipple than the other biting it hard and feeling Rafe arch against him. He kissed down to the waistband of Rafe's boxers and stopped.

Rafe was in sensory overload. Danny was teasing the hell out of him. He could cum just from having Danny's hands on his body.

Danny pulled off Rafe's boxers freeing his massive erection. He kissed the tops of his thighs and moved down to the inner thighs ignoring the part of Rafe that was begging for attention. Rafe was very well endowed. Danny smiled against his skin. Rafe was clawing the bed in frustration and arousal. Danny took Rafe's member in his hand and began to stroke him lightly. Rafe groaned at the touch wanting more and begin to move his hips to strengthen the contact. Danny kissed the head lightly then slid Rafe into his mouth.

"Christ! Danny!" Rafe growled at the contact. He grabbed Danny's head and put pressure on the back of his neck. Danny took all of him in his mouth and began to move up and down stopping every once in a while to swirl his tongue around his weeping head.

Rafe was so close. He wanted to come but Danny kept backing off before he could. He wanted nothing more than to flip Danny over and take him--hard. He hoped Danny realized what he had just awakened. Rafe could be a very posseive lover, and right now his sights were set on the young man who was sucking him off. Rafe pulled Danny off of his aching cock and kissed him. He ripped off Dann's shirt and boxers and threw Danny on the bed under him. Danny was as hard as he was and begging to be fucked hard.

Rafe began to stroke Danny's cock enjoying the feel of his skin in his hands.

"Rafe---please!" Danny cried when Rafe took him into his mouth and began to suck up and down like he had just done to Rafe.

"Tell me what you want" Rafe whispered against Danny's cock.

"You. I want you." Danny cried.

Rafe reached over to his packed bag on the floor and pulled out a bottle of lotion and coated his fingers.

"Roll over" He whispered to Danny who complied. Rafe slid on finger into Danny's ass and worked it in and out while his other hand pumped Danny's cock in the same fashion.

Danny arched back against Rafe wanting more. Rafe worked another finger inside him enjoying the feel of Danny's tight heat."Oh-God-Rafe--Quit teasing me and fuck me!" Danny panted.

Rafe coated his cock and pushed into Danny slowly. He got the head passed the ring of muscle and stopped when he felt Danny tense.

"Don't you dare stop!" Danny groaned.

Rafe pushed all the way in and didn't stopped until his balls rested against Danny's thighs. Damn this felt incredible. Rafe begin to move in and out of his friend's body.

Danny begin a counter motion but stopped when Rafe hit a spot inside his body that sent a bolt of lightening up his spine. Rafe begin to move faster and kept hitting the spot every time he pushed in. Rafe grabbed Danny's cock and begin to pump it in time with his movements. Danny's sense of time stopped. There was nothing but him and Rafe. He felt completely fulfilled. He was about to explode all over Rafe's hand.

"Rafe!" He screamed as he came hard sending his seed all over Rafe's hand and the bed below him. He let his upper body sink to the bed and felt Rafe's movements become more frantic. Rafe leaned forward and sank his teeth into Danny's shoulder and kept thrusting.

"Cum for me Rafe" Danny cried when Rafe bit him.

"Oh-Christ-Danny" Rafe shouted as he spilled his seed into his best friend's body.

Rafe slid down on the bed beside Danny and pulled him into his arms kissing him gently. Neither one of them said a word as they drifted of to sleep.

 

end