TITLE: Eight Ball in the Corner Pocket

Author Name: Jacki (kbfan)

Author Email: kbfan@msn.com

Feedback: Always appreciated, on list or privately.

Status: New, complete

Archive: Yes, please do. C5, TS, SB, WWOMB...anyone else interested please email me

Rating: R

Pairing: B/K

Category: AU

Summary: The boys meet in a bar.

Disclaimer: I don't own them, sadly. Tom Fontana and HBO do. Although I'd be willing to rent the boys from them for a reasonable sum.

Notes: Just short little piece. I must thank Caly for my inspiration as well as the beta. Love you sweetie.

 

Eight Ball in the Corner Pocket
By Jacki

Chris Keller bent over the edge of the pool table, the green felt brushing against the coiled muscle of his forearm. He dropped his head almost even with the cue as he searched for the perfect angle. Slowly, Chris drew the stick back, in stark contrast to the sudden thrust forward as the blue-chalked tip made solid contact with the cue ball. The white ball was propelled toward the eight ball; it struck the other ball lightly against the left bank, sending the black ball rolling lazily toward the far corner pocket.

Satisfied with his shot, Chris stood back from the table leaning on the thin wooden stick. The blonde at the bar had not taken his eyes off of Chris during the past hour; every move Chris made had been calculated to pique the other man's interest. He dropped the stick on the table and sauntered confidently toward the bar.

The blonde's cheeks flushed and he turned away as Chris neared the crowded bar. Sidling up to the polished mahogany, Chris leaned in close to the other man; his lips just millimeters from the blonde's ear.

"My place, now," his voice was a throaty command.

Chris pulled away as he began to thread his way through the masses to the door; he glanced back over his shoulder and couldn't hide the mischievous grin that spread across his face as he spotted the blonde following him.

Briskly, Chris walked down the street happy that his apartment was just half a block down from the bar. He could hear the other man's footfalls as he tried to match Chris' stride.

Abruptly, Chris stopped and turned around as the other man called out to him.

"Hey," the blonde said, finally catching up to Chris on the sidewalk. "I'm Toby," he began, shoving his right hand toward Chris in introduction.

"I don't need to know your name..." Chris's voice trailed off as he began walking toward the doorway just a few steps away.

"But," Toby tried again.

"No buts. This is my building. And I don't need to know your name, I need this..."

Chris bent in closer, his tongue slithered out to wet his lips as he pressed himself against Toby's startled form. The kiss was rough, bruising their mouths as their arms closed around each other. Chris maneuvered Toby against the cold brick wall, trapping him.

"Up...stairs...now..." Chris was gasping for breath as he spoke.

Silently, Toby nodded his assent. The door opened and the two men tripped up the rickety stairs, neither wanted to waste another moment on formalities. They stumbled through the doorway into Chris' apartment and without hesitation tumbled onto the worn couch; Chris again pinned Toby's lean frame beneath his muscled torso as he captured Toby's kiss-swollen lips once again.

"Close your eyes," Chris mumbled against Toby's mouth.

Obediently, Toby dropped his eyelids as Chris' hands began to travel along the planes of the blonde's face. His fingers flitted across the rough stubble that peppered Toby's cheeks, slowly tracing down along the other man's neck. Chris dipped his head down; he nipped gently at the cleft between neck and shoulder as Toby sighed his contentment.

Without warning, Chris slid his hand onto Toby's crotch; he massaged the growing hardness through the soft denim, eliciting a startled moan from the man beneath him. Deftly, Chris undid the line of silver buttons as he released Toby's cock from its confinement. He slid easily down the blonde's body, settling on his knees as he coaxed the swollen member into the warmth of his mouth.

END