"Could it Be Magic?"

by Droai

NOTES: The "Dr. Feelgood" story was so much fun to write I decided to do another one. This is a story set to song from Chris Keller's point of view.

This is rated NC-17 for sex.

The guys belong to Tom Fontana.

This is for fun, not profit.

SONG CREDITS: "Could it be Magic" (Inspired by PRELUDE IN C MINOR, F. Chopin), music and lyrics by Barry Manilow & Adrienne Anderson; Arista Records; 1975. Lyrics used without permission but *not* for profit.

****************
"Could it Be Magic?"

by Droai

I knew the abstinence had been hard on him...but I didn't care dick about that. Toby fucking deserved it after betraying me the way he did. Damn! The rush I got every time he glanced apprehensively over at me after getting 'the look' from some asshole on the make was sweet. It was better than single malt and X.

But this morning during our little 'face-off' in his pod it became clear to me that something had to give, and fast. Man. Walking into his pod...*our* pod...was like walking into a magnetic storm. I could feel his cock getting hard as soon as I crossed the threshold. That's how in tune our bodies are, how connected our souls are. When he hopped off the bunk and stood toe to toe with me the hairs on my arms stood on end and a tingle walked up my spine. He fought it, but I could tell he was getting a jolt of that 'witchy' electricity too. Then I couldn't help it. I smiled. It was just so fucking cute the way he *bristled* with anger and frustration. I had denied him the comfort of touch from others and had refused to give it myself. Oh yeah. He wanted me to know just how pissed he was. And in case I missed it, the book he threw at the door when I left was a big fucking clue.

It took me less than five hours to set it all up. It cost a small fortune, but I managed to acquire the computer storage room for two hours along with a few 'special' accessories. I paid O'Reily a tidy sum...but I didn't even wanna *try* and imagine what he had paid Howell to get her to go along with it.

I borrowed the CD's from one of the 'ladies' in Em City who was so taken with my dazzling smile that she forgot to ask what I wanted them for. So much the better. Barry *fucking* Manilow. Christ, Toby. I surprised myself by not puking while I made the tape. It was the first time I'd actually paid attention to the lyrics instead of making fun of that candy-assed voice. Some of it wasn't half bad...for elevator music. People may not suspect it, but I'm actually a rhythm & blues man myself. Aretha Franklin, Marvin Gaye, Bonnie Raitt, George Thorogood...shit like that.

Okay, the stage was set. There was only one thing missing...

"What the fuck do you want, Keller?"

Bingo! The guest of honor had arrived. As soon as the door closed behind him a key was inserted in the lock and we both heard the tumbler release the bolt. I could see the panic and suspicion in his eyes and body language, but I had him slammed up against a wall with my hand over his mouth before he could make a sound. He was *not* amused.

"Just calm the fuck down, Toby. Okay? Now, listen..." he started fighting me when the bolt in the other door clicked into place. I pinned his legs to the wall with mine. "Toby...Toby! Chill the fuck out! I'm not going to hurt you, I just needed to talk to you in private. And just so you know, we'll be locked in here together for the next two hours." He shot me one of those 'crazy Beecher' glares. "The computer room is locked too. So I don't think anybody is going to hear you." I released his mouth and moved slowly away from him.

Toby started towards me, but the tirade about to explode from his mouth died on his lips as he took his first good look around the room. He stopped in his tracks when he noticed the boom box I'd placed on one of the shelves. A bucket filled with ice was to the left of the boom box and a cake with one candle was to the right of it. He pressed his lips together when he finally saw the pile of blankets on the floor. He sniffed and ran a hand through his hair...a nervous gesture I was familiar with. I moved around the small room and lit the candles, hoping to create a sexy ambiance. He watched me turn off the lights and then watched my finger press down the play button. When "Weekend in New England" began he dipped his head in surprised pleasure, then looked up at me with a quirk of his lips and a soft smile in his eyes.

"Barry Manilow?...that must have hurt."

I uttered a dramatic sigh. "Toby, you have *no* idea." He giggled and moved closer to me. His hand lightly touched my chest and I leaned into it for a moment, savoring the witchy sensation...the magic...between us. Then I walked over to the bucket of ice and dug out a plastic bottle of Sprite. After I made a big production out of showing him the label I handed him a plastic champagne flute. He licked his lips. His eyes flicked over to the cake just as "Mandy" began to play. I opened the Sprite and filled both of our flutes, then clicked mine against his and drained every drop.

Toby made a point of sniffing the 'wine.' "Nice bouquet," he said. Then he drained his own glass.

I laughed. "Thanks, I thought you'd like it."

"So...what's the occasion?"

I gave him a sly look...a sly grin. "What do you mean?"

He sighed and rubbed a hand across his face. He was nervous and needy and just where I wanted him. I could eat him on a stick.

I put the empty flutes on a shelf and placed my hands on his shoulders. My thumbs caressed his throat. "Toby," I captured his eyes with mine, "I know this is kinda late and everything... but...happy anniversary, baby." I watched as the memory flooded his face. New Year's Eve 1999...the stroke of midnight...how he teased me from his top bunk, eye-fucking my reflection in the mirror...how he climbed off his bunk and gave in, finally, to his feelings...to me...how fucking hot that kiss was...how fucking good the sex was. "Do you remember, baby?" I whispered next to his ear, "Do you remember how you moaned my name over and over...how hard I made you cum?" Somewhere outside of the memory, "Could it Be Magic?" began to play.

Spirit move me...every time I'm near you
whirling like a cyclone in my mind
Sweet Melissa...angel of my lifetime
answer to all answers I could find
Baby I love you, come...come...come
into my arms...Let me know the wonder
of all of you...And baby I want you
now...now...now and hold on fast...
Could this be the magic at last?

I kissed Toby's mouth...sucked and licked his lips...nibbled his chin...his throat. I moaned into his ear. I had taught him a thing or two about hand-jobs but I wanted that sweet mouth on my cock, and I wanted to suck his too. I pulled him down onto the nest of blankets and attacked his clothing. Within minutes we were both lying naked on our sides in a nasty 69. We bobbed up and down with relish, slurping and sucking and humping into each others' mouths like mad men. It had been *so* *damn* *long.*

I pushed him over onto his back and took him all the way down my throat. I was desperate for him to moan my name again in that breathless, needy voice. "*Chrissss*"....oh, yeah...just like that, baby. I shivered in response and moaned around his cock in my throat. His taut back raised and bowed as he came. I sucked him into nine kinds of bliss before he finally relaxed his hold on my head and lowered his body back down onto the blankets.

Lady take me...high up on a hillside...
high up where the stallion meets the sun
I could love you...build my world around you
...never leave you til my life is done
Baby I love you, come...come...come into
my arms...let me know the wonder of all of you
And baby I want you, now...now...Oh now oh-oh
now and hold on fast...
Could this be the magic at last?

"I love you," I whispered over and over against his shoulders and the nape of his neck between kisses and some serious suction. I was seated on my bent legs and he was seated in my lap with my cock buried up his ass. I hugged him around the chest and then grabbed his shoulders and pulled him down hard to meet my thrusts. And when I came I felt...*we* felt it...that witchy, magnetic melding of our hearts, our minds, and our souls. Toby turned his head and kissed me passionately...then he licked the tears from my cheeks.

Now could it be magic?
Come..come on...come, oh come into my arms
Oh-oh let me know the wonder of all of you
All of you, baby I want you now oh now
Come on, now...Come on now and hold on
fast...oh-oh could this be the magic, at last?
Could it be magic?


"Chris?"

"Anything, baby...anything." I felt his face go hot against my shoulder, his arms tighten around my waist. "Somewhere in The Night" floated from the speakers above our heads.

"I love you, too," he whispered. And then he did it again...he laid a little magic on me.

 

The End