Untitled Infantilism fic_het

By Kim

steelriven@aol.com

Fandom: Original fic

Pairing: het

Rating: NC-17

Note: I don't really have a tittle for it, and no I don't think newest is a word heheh, but here it is enjoy.

 

Untitled Infantilism fic_het

By Kim

Gean stumbled through the door, frowned, and slammed it shut.

Today had been one of those days. First the alarm clock didn't go off, then at work she spilt coffee all over her brand new, black pleated skirt. Her computer crashed, and her boss blamed her for it.

She missed her break because her keys had come up missing. Only to be found by her coworker Michelle, who had taken them, because she had left hers at home. She yelled at Michelle, but it didn't matter Michelle was most likely to do it again anyway. She broke her favorite dark, blue pumps on the, creaky stair that needed to be fixed.

All in all she was tired, upset, and on the brink of tears.

She couldn't believe the day she was having. Gean set her briefcase on the floor, and threw her coat on the soft, pale green couch. She took off her shoes, and sighed loudly. She ran her fingers through her short black, straight hair. "That's it!" She stomped her foot on the plush, white carpeted floor. She slowly removed her stockings, using the arm of the couch to support her. She removed the rest of her clothes, gathered them in her arms, and piled them onto the bathroom floor.

She stalked into her bedroom, into the huge walk-in closet, and began to search. She smiled finding what she had wanted. Her slender fingers trailed over a large package, of medium, disposable diapers. She withdrew one, her eyes searching again. She pulled from a worn down card bored box, a pink footed sleeper, with designs of puppies soundly sleeping on them.

She stood up carrying the items with her, closed the closet door, and slumped onto her bed. Her hand moved aside billowing sheets, and blankets. She did not have time to make the bed before

she left for work. Gean unfolded the diaper lovingly, and slid her bottom onto it. She pulled the front, and back end up, and taped the sides tightly. Gean let out a girlish giggle, as she squirmed on her bed, enjoying the softness, and comfort of the diaper. Her soft, curved lips pulled into a grin, she unzipped the sleeper, and took her time slipping into it.

Her voice issued a gurgle of happiness, she bent down onto her knees, and crawled, delightfully into the kitchen. Inside the lower cupboard her hand grasped a plastic, white, baby bottle. She stood up filled it with milk, and put the nipple in her mouth. She crawled into the living room, the bottle hanging from her mouth, and turned on the TV to cartoons. She giggled, and clapped her hands merrily.

Her favorite show Rugrats was on. Gean lied down on the floor, in front of the TV, on her back, kicked her feet into the air, and sucked milk from her bottle.

"No more big peoples stuff today, I gots to be little, cause it's fun." Gean said in gibberish to herself. She giggled, and put her foot in the air, waving it merrily. Gean finished her bottle,

yawned, and rubbed her eyes. By the time Rugrats was over she was sound asleep, dreaming of new brightly colored toys, diapers by the dozen, and many different, adorable baby outfits.

A loud angry voice woke her disturbingly from her sleep. Mark her boyfriend was standing over her, a disgusted look branded on his tan face. "What the hell is this?" Mark shouted at her waving his hands like a mad man.

Gean winced, and froze. "I... ah." She couldn't finish her sentence.

"You what... God Gean what the fuck is this! I knew you had problems, but this ... you need help, this is ... it's just sick!" Mark continued to strike at her with harsh words, his tone deepening, he folded his arms about his chest. Dark blue veins sported from his forehead.

Gean gulped back tears. She stood up, and sighed. "It's not sick, I'm not sick, it's just something I enjoy... I meant to tell you." Her breath was short, her world nearly whispered. "Please Mark try to understand."

He frowned, and muttered under his breath. "Try to understand ... what ... there is nothing to understand... I can't believe this... You..., you..." He didn't finish, he merely turned around, stomped out the door, echoes of the door slamming remained in the apartment.

Gean put her hands over her eyes, and began to cry hard. She had been dating Mark for a little over a year now. She was afraid this would happen. Thoughts jumbled in her mind, she collapsed

to the floor. "How could this have happen." Gean spoke allowed, as she wiped her nose.

*

It had been two weeks since Marked had stormed out of Gean's life. She had spiraled in a long depression. She hardly spoke at work, her work suffered, and her boss grew angry. She didn't have to explain what was going on, you could read it on her sullen features. Her sloping shoulders, her frown that just stayed. She hardly ate, only when it was required. Michelle had tried to speak to her about it, but she couldn't. She couldn't bear another persons disapproval,

misunderstanding, she couldn't bear to loose another friend.

She had thrown away all of her diapers, and donated her sleepers, rompers, and everything else to a second hand store. She tried not to think about her fantasies, tried to bottle them up, but they would creep up behind her, along with a wave a tears.

She had made attempts to call Mark, but his phone kept ringing, and he turned his answering machine off. She even left messages at his work, but one of his coworkers had said that he didn't want to talk to her, or see her.

She wondered if he would tell anyone, Gean had no idea what she would do if every one knew. Her life would be over, she knew her boss would fire her, and her friends would never talk to her again.

Often times she cried herself to sleep at night, finding no rest, or peace.

*

"Come on Gean it'll be fun, I'll even pay." The voice came from a cheery Michelle, she was attempting to get Gean to go out with her again. This time she offered to go to see a new movie that just came out. About a young blind girl, and her father.

Gean had mention wanting to see the movie many times before, but now she just didn't feel like it. "No, you go have fun." Gean said twisting her spoon, in her coffee.

"But it won't be any fun without you Gean, come on I promise you'll have a good time."

Gean riffled her hand through her hair. "Nah... I just don't feel like it."

Michelle pouted, "Oh your no fun!" She twisted her body, and sped off.

Gean finished her coffee, and continued to work on her papers.

The hours drolled on boringly. She bit her fingernail thinking. "Would it be so bad just to go out one night... I mean Michelle has been asking for a while, I never knew she cared so much." Gean sighed, stood, she returned home, not bothering to turn on any of the lights. She flipped the TV on, not caring what channel it was, and lied down on the couch exhausted.

A loud knock woke Gean from her sleep. She sighed, and closed her eyes again, who ever it was they could come back.

Suddenly the door opened, and Michelle walked in. "That's it Gean get your butt up!" Michelle grabbed Gean's arm, and pulled.

Gean growled "Who the hell said you could just walk into my house."

Michelle smiled "No one now get your butt up, your coming with me, even if I have to kidnap

you." She chuckled.

Gean sighed, "I already told you I really just don't feel like it." She rolled over, and closed her eyes.

Michelle put her hands on her hips, and shook her head. "I don't care, your coming."

Michelle strolled into Gean's bedroom, as if it was her own. "Now what should you wear?"

"I'm not going!" Gean yelled from the living room.

Michelle began to hum ignoring Gean. She opened her closet door, and began to riffle through a number of hangers. "This is cute why don't you ever wear it?" Michelle said joyishly holding up a pair of overalls, with a brown bear on the pocket.

Gean refused to answer she rubbed her eyes, and grumbled.

Michelle kept digging, until she found a short pink top.

She walked back into the living room holding the outfit. She tapped Gean's shoulder lightly. "Come on get your butt up, and put these on." Michelle laughed, "I swear I'll do it myself if you

don't!"

Gean raised her eye brows. "Your kidding me."

Michelle chuckled, "Nope," to prove it she bent down, and began to tug at Gean's sleeve. "Up now."

"Fine, I'm up, I'm up. Gean said sitting up annoyed.

Michelle handed Gean the outfit with a bright smile, she tossed a piece of long brown hair from her eyes. "I'm not wearing these, I haven't worn these since I was a teenager." Gean spoke gazing at the clothes.

"That's the point silly." Michelle replied grinning.

Gean slowly stood up, and went to change.

Michelle put her thick arms on her hips. "Good."

Gean reluctantly went, Michelle drove to the movie theater chatting rambunctiously about a new dress she had planned to pick up, and about her four year old nephew attending preschool. Gean sat in silence, looking out the window. Michelle bought popcorn, and candy.

Telling Gean that she should try some, and that she got it for her.

They watched the movie, Gean actually liked it. The father in the movie ended up dying from cancer, before he died he gave his eyes to his daughter so she could see. Both Gean, and Michelle were in tears by the end of the movie.

"Wow, next time lets see something more upbeat." Michelle said popping a piece of popcorn in her mouth.

Gean actually smiled, "I liked it."

They went back to Gean's apartment, Gean had begun to feel a little better. They ordered pizza, upon Michelle's demanding request. Michelle mostly talked. She just rambled on about anything,

trying to cheer Gean up. They finished the pizza, and cleaned up.

"I have a surprise for you Gean." Michelle spoke grinning. "I think you'll like it.

Gean furrowed her eye brows with curiosity.

Michelle went to her car, and returned with a large box. "I want to help you Gean, I really do. Mark is a conceited asshole. He's so closed minded he can't see anything in front of him. Even if it is very beautiful. Michelle smiled.

Gean was shocked, tears began to slip, and fall onto her shirt.

Michelle ran over to her, and hugged her tightly. "I'm going to make sure everything will be all right. I really care about you Gean, I don't like seeing you like this." Michelle wiped away her tears with the sleeve of her shirt. "Listen, I know you, and Mark had something really good going, and I know you loved him, but you have to realize he is the one who messed up."

Gean began to cry harder. "But you just don't know ... and... I can't tell you."

Michelle grinned, "I know enough, and you can tell me anything, I will never walk out on you like that jerk Mark."

Gean grinned, and hugged Michelle.

"Come on now lets put things in the past, and bury them." Michelle spoke rubbing her back. Michelle moved to push the box in front of Gean."

Gean sniffled, and rubbed her eyes. She opened the box, and gasped. "How ... did you know?" Gean said frozen.

Michelle smiled, I heard it from a little birdie, and if that birdie talks it will have no balls left."

Gean giggled, "I can't believe you."

Michelle grinned, "Can't help it, I have this thing where once I care about someone I just can't stop."

Gean pulled out a medium, light purple, disposable diaper from the box. "I thought you would be like... Mark."

Michelle chuckled, "Oh no honey I could never be like that." Michelle took from the diaper from Gean's hands. "I understand Gean, now lie down for me will you."

Gean blushed, "You want to..."

"Yes, now please lie down." Michelle said smiling.

Gean flushed bright read, and gulped nervously. She had never had anyone diaper her before. She had wanted it for such a long time. Could she trust Michelle? She had known her for some time now, but she never knew this.

Gean slipped from the couch, and laid down on the floor.

Michelle smiled and said "Good." She tenderly removed Gean's overalls, and panties. "We don't need these anyway there yucky."

Michelle said tossing the panties aside, she bent down and tickled Gean's sides.

Gean giggled, swatting at Michelle's hands lightly.

Gean could hear the rustle of the diaper, as Michelle unfolded it.

Michelle took out four other diapers, and a large diaper. She carefully folded the other diapers into a rectangle, placing them in the middle of the large diaper. Michelle easily lifted the petite

legs of Gean, and slipped the diaper underneath.

Gean smiled, and tried to grab her foot playfully.

Michelle sprinkled baby powder on her smooth skin, and rubbed it in. She put Gean's leg down slowly speaking softly. "I've got to get you diapered we don't want any accidents right."

Gean giggled.

Michelle dug into the box again, and gave Gean a brightly colored toy rattle.

Gean shook it happily. Gean was still a bit nervous having herself exposed like that. She was

still flushing a deep red.

Michelle took notice of it, and chuckled. 'It's okay honey all babies are bashful." Michelle pulled

the sides up, and taped them tightly. "There." She said patting Gean's bottom.

Gean moved to sit up, but found it extremely hard, with all the bulk about her. She hadn't noticed how many diapers Michelle had put on her. She giggled, and rolled over on her side, the rattle

still clenched in her hands.

Michelle laughed, "Guess I diapered you well." Michelle stood, picked up the box, and put it on the kitchen table. She began taking things out, and placing them in various cupboards.

Gean used to couch to pull herself up. She tried to stand, but the bulk between her legs wouldn't allow her to, she fell back down to the floor. "Um Michelle, I can't stand."

Michelle chuckled, "That's okay honey don't worry you'll learn someday."

Gean shook her head, and giggled.

Michelle filled a bottle with some cherry juice, returned to the living room, where Gean was still making attempts to stand. Michelle's muscular arms embraced Gean, and set her on her lap. She

placed the bottle in Gean's mouth, and rocked slowly back, and fourth.

Gean smiled, and drank from the bottle. Gean soon feel asleep in Michelle's arms.

Michelle kissed her forehead, and spoke softly, "Good night baby I love you."

*

The next day at work, Michelle, and Gean acted as if last night had not happen. After work however Michelle drove Gean home, and it was nothing but playtime.

A few weeks went by, Gean, and Michelle were both enjoying themselves immensely. Michelle put Gean in a regular diaper with one linner. She dressed her in a frilly, white, dress that came to her knees. Gean loved it she twirled about the apartment giggling. Michelle had a big surprise for her baby today.

"We are going on a trip Gean, get your blanket, and you doll umkay." Michelle spoke packing a diaper bag.

Gean stopped playing with her doll, and her jaw dropped. "I... can't go out like this Mic... I mean Mommy."

Michelle smiled, "Yes you can, we are going out the back, and no one is going to see you in the van."

"But ... still." Gean pouted.

"We are going out young lady, gather your things." Michelle spoke sternly.

Gean put her finger in her mouth, and chewed it. "Okay Mommy."

The went out the back, luckily no one was around. Michelle opened the van door, and picked Gean up. She placed her on the seat lovingly, and buckled her in. She gave Jean her bottle, blanket, and doll, and got into the drivers seat. "Now honey you have to behave for me okay, we are going to Mommies friends house. She wants me to meet her new baby boy. Isn't this going to be exciting?"

Gean nodded her head, she had never met another adult baby before, nor another Mommy.

The arrived at a blue house, Gean chewed her finger nervously, while Michelle grabbed her hand, and the diaper bag. "It's okay honey, if anyone is mean to you, you tell me, and they will get a big

spanking."

Gean almost laughed, because she believed Michelle, she would do it.

Michelle knocked on the door, a young woman answered dressed in blue jeans, a white top, and a mauve apron. "Michelle! You made it, it's so nice to see you again." The woman smiled, and hugged Michelle. "Oh, and is this Gean, my she's so adorable."

Gean blushed, and held her blanket tighter.

"Honey this is my friend Cathy." Michelle spoke.

"Hi Cathy." Gean whispered.

They went inside, and heard a man crying. Gean looked at the floor, a bit scared.

"Is that who I think it is?" Michelle asked Cathy.

Cathy frowned, and nodded her head. "He's been quiet challenging today, he can't seem to keep out of trouble." Cathy replied, and looked at Gean. "But I bet you have no problems with this little one."

Michelle smiled proudly. "No, Gean is an angel."

Gean smiled still blushing. "Did you need any help with him Cathy?"

Cathy grinned, "His father’s here, I doubt he will be acting this way for long."

Gean heard the man yell no, and cringed.

"Why don't we go see anyway." Michelle said.

"Why not." Cathy spoke smiling at Gean.

They all went into the living room, a man was in the corner wearing a large amount of diapers, and a small T-shirt. He was rubbing his eyes, and whining.

Gean clung to Michelle.

Another man was standing over him, frowning. His arms were crossed over his chest, and he was speaking softly to the man. "What did I tell you? Huh, you didn't believe me did you?" The man said brushing his hair back with his fingers.

"Tom dear, we have guests." Cathy spoke to the man, that had been speaking.

"Oh, hello Michelle nice to finally meet you. And this must be Gean, well hello there little girl, your so cute!" Tom said smiling at Gean, and patting her back.

"Gean?" The man said softly in the corner, he wipes his nose with his hand. He turned around from the corner to peek at the new comers, but his head was pushed back into the corner.

"I don't think so, little mister, do not make me get a penny." Tom spoke sternly.

Gean peeked out from behind Michelle, but couldn't see the man’s face. "Mommy I want my ba ba." She said to Michelle, and tugged on her shirt.

The man in the corner gasped hard, and turned around. "Gean!" He ran into the hallway.

Gean was shocked it was Mark.

She couldn't say anything, she clung death like to Michelle.

"Marky you get you butt back here right now!" Tom yelled to Mark who was cowering in the hallway.

"But ... she's... NO." Mark yelled back at him.

"That's it I've had it. Honey set up the playpen he can stay in there for a little while." Tom said stalking after Mark, he grabbed Mark by the ear, and pulled him to the sofa. He began to strip Mark of his diapers, Mark whining, and whimpering the whole time. Tom placed him over his lap, and began to spank him hard.

Mark tried to fend him off, by placing his hands behind him, but it didn't help.

Gean shook her head, and started to laugh. She couldn't help it, she continued to laugh until her sides hurt.

Michelle smiled, and let her laugh, she even chuckled herself.

Mark started to cry. "Stop please ... don't laugh..." He said through his tears.

Gean slowly walked up to Mark, moved her head so he could see her face. "Try to understand Marky that you just don't get it." She chuckled, and skipped back to Michelle.

Michelle picked her up, and gave her a big hug. "Good girl."

END