The Surprise

By Aegen

nina30@konnect.netnina30@konnect.net

020322

Fandom: N/A

Pairing: Original hetero/femslash/Threesome

Summary: When you discover your lover has another lover


The Surprise
By Aegen


It was one of those wonderfully beautiful summer days in Fort Walton Beach, where I live with my husband, Kevin, where the ocean breeze beckoned and the waves called. I sat at my desk for a while, looking out of the window at all the tourists enjoying the weather, and I finally decided to take the day off. It was just too tempting, the weather, the water… the thought of being at our beach house home…

In no time, I was in my BMW convertible on my way home. I tried to get in touch with Kevin on the cell phone, but he wasn’t at any of the stores we owned, and when I tried his cell, I got his voicemail. ~Maybe he’s on his way home,~ I thought with a smile, turning up the music a little louder and enjoying the wind coursing through my short, straight brown hair. We sometimes caught the same ideas like that. I figured it was a consequence of being together so long.

Kevin and I dated throughout our high school and college days, and got married when he graduated. I had been a junior at the Air Force Academy at the time, and when I graduated, I served in the reserve so we could stay together. He’d taken over his father’s beach store chain when he graduated, and we didn’t want to be apart, newlyweds that we were.

Our six years of married life was a continuous honeymoon. We hadn’t had children yet, but we weren’t quite ready to give up the freedom and closeness of being a couple just yet. We had our toys, a sailboat, motorcycles, jet skis, and sports cars, not to mention the techie toys that filled our house. We were having just too much fun as we were.

When I drove up to the house, I wasn’t surprised to find Kev’s classic 300ZX in the garage. I’d assumed he would probably be here. As I got out of my car, I thought of how nice it would be to take the jet skis out today, and maybe later, go to the Angler, our favorite seafood and steak restaurant, for dinner. We hadn’t taken the motorcycles out for a while…

The front door was unlocked, and when I walked in, I was greeted by Everette Harp’s sexy saxophone filling the empty living room. "Kev?" I called, dropping my purse on the leather couch. ~He must be in the back…~ So I went to look.

The master bedroom door was closed, which wasn’t unusual. I opened it and walked in the room. What I saw stopped me in my tracks. My heart lurched.

On the king-sized bed, Kevin was on his knees, bucking for all he worth, into the cunt of another woman! She was screaming his name, telling him to go faster, harder, calling him her ‘Mandingo warrior’. I found myself taking a step towards the bed, his name on my lips as well, staring in disbelief.

His ebony complexion contrasted sharply with the tanned olive it was melding itself to. When the woman threw her head back, her long black hair fell onto her back and he grabbed a handful of it, snapping her head back and using it almost like one would the reins of a horse to control it. So into fucking her he was that he didn’t realize I was standing almost abreast of him until that moment. "Serena! Oh shit!" He jumped clear off the bed, landing on his feet before me. "I… it’s not what you think!"

My eyebrows shot up. "Really now?" The girl had the common sense to cover herself, though it was with my comforter. "Please, don’t let me stop you from your fun." Sarcasm dripped from my tongue.

They looked at one another, then to me. "Why don’t you… join us?" The woman said.

I frowned. "WHAT?" It must have been something they’d thought up at that moment for Kevin hesitated before he met my angry, questioning stare. He smiled tentatively and nodded.

"Yeah, baby. You know, we talked about doing something like this. Gina doesn’t mind. How about you?" He put an expectant hand on my shoulder. "C’mon. Come and play, Serena."

The woman, Gina, smiled encouragingly and nodded. Then she was off the bed and before me, helping Kevin to undress me.

I was frozen to my place, unsure about the whole thing. Yeah, we’d talked about a threesome, but until then, I’d only taken it as talk. Never did I take the concept seriously, just like I would have never considered seriously kissing another woman.

But that was what I was doing at that very moment. She stood before me, engaging me in a very passionate kiss while Kev’s mouth was trailing over the sensitive flesh of my neck. My shirt was gone now, and she made quick work of my bra, spilling my full bronze breasts into Kevin’s knowing hands. I groaned into her mouth as he molded them and pressed them against hers. Kevin chuckled, sending puffs of warm breath against my skin, and my pussy quivered.

Gina’s lips moved from mine and trailed down my chin and throat, leaving little wet kisses wherever they touched, stopping when they captured one of my dark nipples. My head came to rest on Kevin’s shoulder with a soft cry; someone’s fingers had found the quivering wet heat of my pussy and was probing into it gently. Another set of fingers was rubbing my ultra sensitive clit.

The next thing I knew, I was on my back on the bed; Kevin’s tongue was licking and sucking, probing my pussy and ass while my own was doing the same with Gina’s sopping wet slit. She guided my hands up to her breasts, urging me to knead them while she returned the favor. She trembled with a cry, and I was rewarded with her creaming over my face. Her cuming, combined with Kev’s ministrations, triggered my own orgasm.

He got up and turned me over on my stomach, had Gina lie on top of me, and proceeded to fuck us both, thrusting into one, then pumping into the other. Back and forth, until us two girls were screaming for his undivided attention. Then he had her lie down on her back, and told me to watch.

They fucked like there was no tomorrow, right before me. Watching was the hardest thing in the world, watching and not doing anything, that is. My pussy was demanding attention, and I began to finger myself, lightly pinching and rubbing my clit while alternately fingerfucking myself.

Kevin saw this and grinned. He nodded to me. "Come here." He pulled his rock hard shaft out of her and presented it to me. "Suck it." He told me. I hesitated a moment, but did as he commanded. Gina joined me and we licked him until he came, shooting his load over our faces. Gina laughed and licked his cum off my face, and then we were French-kissing again.

Kevin maneuvered himself behind me and slammed his still hard cock into my wetness. I gasped, surprised, but met his rhythm with enthusiasm. Gina offered me her breast, and I took it with equal fervor, sucking her whole nipple in my mouth and swirling my tongue around it. She liked that and, after a few moments, pulled that one out and had me to take the other. "I wanna see her eat you, Gina. On your knees. Back that ass up to her." And then I was eating her pussy again, licking up their combined juices, for indeed, my husband had shot off in her. He groaned, delighted with the sight, and slammed into me forcefully. I felt his finger burrow into my tight asshole and I came almost instantly. Rolling on the waves of such intense pleasure, I was barely aware of Gina falling away from me with a scream and the sudden pressure as my husband fell against my back as he orgasmed once more.

We all lay in a sweaty, sated heap on the destroyed bed until Kevin chuckled. "See, Serena," he whispered in my ear. "I told you it wasn’t what you thought."

My laugh was soft and weak as I drifted off to sleep, my head cushioned by Gina’s heaving side.



END