Overall Series Prologue: "In the Beginning..."

Overall Series: "The Immortal Heart"

Authoresses: The Dark Jewels

Email: smds13@comcast., evilariana@hotmail.com

Overall Pairing: Read the story to see each relationship develop.

Feedback: Be honest, but don't be cruel.

Disclaimer: We own nothing except the character names. Everything and everyone else belongs to their rightful owners.

Overall Rating: R *sex, violence, blood, death*

Rating: R

Distribution: Children of Kaeldrin: http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/firenflames

Overall Summary: Through Heaven and Hell, family always conquers all.

Series Summary: This is the Prologue

Dedications: To everyone we know. Thank you for the support in all we've done!

Authoress' Notes: Don't like it? Don't criticize it.

Authoresses Notes 2: The ideas of the clan are written the best that we know how to write them according to our research. Please do not criticize us for our use of clans. After all, this is only fiction. Everything is strictly from our minds so things may not be as you see them. Please do not criticize.

Authoress' Notes 3: This is the prologue to 'The Immortal Heart'

 

The Immortal Heart
by The Dark Jewels

~*~*~*~

Prologue: In the Beginning...

Love and Betrayal. Anger and Pain. Hatred and Fear. Trust and Dishonor. Torture and Death. Memories and Punishment. Loneliness and Sadness. Happiness and Sorrow. Paranoia and Blood. Passion and Desire. Want and Need. Family and Friends. Enemies and Evil. Light and Darkness. Sins and Honor. Reality and Illusions.

For what else is there to believe in and to face? Within all of mankind and immortals, lies the illusion that one can never die if ever given the chance. Oh, but tis reality when one falls on a knife or a stake, or a sword and their world comes to an end.

All of this and more is what is faced within the story that you are about to read. Within the world of humans, lies the dark soul of the vampire that feeds upon greed, lust, envy, pride, wrath, gluttony, and sloth, and perhaps even more then the seven deadly sins that they all create within themselves.

For fear not, that the vampire is not all of this and more. Within each vampire, lies an unseating heart that loves, that yearns for freedom to be something they are not, that is plagued with memories of their mortal selves and that they can no longer run from because of the hatred that has caused their minds to live in fear. Each vampire can love, betray, hate, dishonor, punish, kill, want, need, trust, sin, dishonor, and honor. Each vampire lives with anger, hatred, fear, passion, lust, envy, desire, memories...they are not as one may see them.

They say that a vampire lives with no sins, no fear, no pain, no honor...they're just cold and heartless creatures that cannot sin. Is it a reality or an illusion that one creates to believe that a vampire kills only for the sake of killing or for the sake of surviving? Or is it truth when they, the mortals, believe that no matter what is done, it is the vampire that is mistaken for the killer?

Within each immortal heart, lies a mortal soul. To find out the truth, journey through the world and figure out what is real and what is illusion. Tis up to one's mind, heart, soul, and body to distinguish between good and evil, right and wrong, love and hate, betrayal and trust, and all that the immortal must face.

Welcome to...

The Immortal Heart.

 

END PROLOGUE