Title: Seduction

Author: Caliadragon

Category: Original, PWP

Pairing: Marcus/Demi/Jake

Rating: NC 17?

Feedback: on list or at caliadragon@myself.com

Archive: Any List I send it to, those with prior permission and BC

Warnings: Tri relationship, het, Slash,

Summary: A youth is seduced by an older woman and her husband.

Thanks to Edi for the beta


Seduction
by Caliadragon


Demi watched the young man as he cut the grass and thought about how beautiful he was. Just on the verge of adulthood and at the end of his teenage years. At nineteen, Marcus was still youthfully beautiful. The fact that he was small and seemingly frail added to the illusion of innocence. No one would suspect that that beautiful creature had been having an affair with her and her husband from the day he tur ned eighteen the year before.

Marcus' mother was, to put it mildly, a slut. Everyone in town knew it and so did Marcus. She brought her lovers home quite often. The boy had dated very rarely and was seemingly shy. The night of his 18th birthday, Lorna had invited them over and even bought the boy a cake. Both Demi and Jake had had Lorna at one time or another, but the pair had very little to do with her son. So they were surprised to be invited to his party. They were even more confused when they realized they were the only other people at the party.

Lorna had already been drinking by the time they arrived and seemed to be indulging even more as the evening went along. Demi had found herself drawn to the boy and was honest enough with herself to admit that she wanted to seduce him. From the look on Jake's face she could tell that he, too, wanted the boy.

Finally they got around to the last present. A gift from Lorna. When Marcus opened it he blushed scarlet and looked at his mother in shock. Demi herself was a little startled. The box held a strap and several dildos. Jake raised an eyebrow and looked at Demi in confusion. She could only shrug.

"Now you can find some nice girl to fuck you since you won't take the chance with a man," Lorna sneered, very drunk by this time. Jake wached as the boy tried to fight back tears of humiliation and suddenly surged to his feet. He grabbed the box and shoved it into Demi's arms, and told her to take the boy back to his room. Demi didn't think twice.

Demi led the boy into his room and sat the box on a nearby table. She was pleased to see that he kept his room clean. Turning to him she smiled gently. "I'm sorry about that. No one should be humiliated on their birthday." Marcus had just shrugged and mumbled something.

"What was that?" Demi asked.

"I said she read my diary. That's how she knew." He looked away, too ashamed to continue. Demi's eyes widened and she decided that the present was going to get a work out before the night was through.

She sat down on the bed beside him and put a hand on his thigh. When he looked at her she could see vulnerability in his large, dark eyes. He held still as she brushed a kiss across his mouth, moaning softly when she flicked her tongue across his lips. He shyly let her deepen the kiss and moaned again when she pushed him backwards onto the bed. Through it all, she never stopped kissing him and soon was straddling his body. All thoughts of shame and the two in the main room slipped from his head as he let Demi seduce him.

The feel of another body against his for the first time was a heady sensation and made him whimper with need. Demi was enthralled by Marcus' taste and his open reactions to her kisses. She could not wait to see what would happen when she really began to touch him, so she did. A sound of loss came from him as she broke the kiss, but it quickly turned into a sigh of pleasure as she began to trail kisses down his face and over his throat. Turning his head he gave her free access to his body and never looked back. From that moment on he was Demi's. It was a heady feeling. One she swore to never abuse.

Gently, lovingly, she slipped his shirt over his head and continued to learn his body with her mouth and hands. It was an overriding pleasure for them both. They were so into one another that they never noticed that Jake had come into the room. Or that he had settled himself into a chair to watch his wife make love to the boy he knew would be theirs.

Jake was struck by how beautiful they were together. Demi was pale to the boy's dark. Long and gently rounded, where the boy was small and thin. It was amazingly erotic. The way her raven colored hair trailed over Marcus' body as she sucked and caressed every bit of skin she could reach. The needy little moans that the boy was releasing were driving Ja ke crazy and he wanted to be the one touching and taking the youth. Instead, he let his love be the one to have him first. If things worked out the way he hoped, it would only be a matter of time before he was the one making Marcus moan.

Demi sucked and nibbled on each of Marcus' nipples in turn as she rubbed her body against his. Marcus arched into her touch as she laved his navel with her tongue. In no time she had them both naked and was having her first taste of Marcus. He cried out and shuddered at the first touch of her mouth on his erection. Jake moaned as well and realized he couldn't wait to touch the boy any longer. Standing up, he quickly removed his clothes and climbed onto the bed beside Demi. She stopped sucking long enough to look up at him and share a kiss.

Unable to resist, Jake reached forward and took the boy into his mouth, causing him to arch and scream out in pleasure. Demi moved up his body and kissed him. Demi watched as his eyes flew open and he looked down his body to see who it was sucking his cock. Demi pulled his face back to her and kissed him again. He moaned again and deepened the kiss. Demi felt triumphant as she caressed his flushed skin. Jake began to suck harder and faster. Demi swallowed his scream of release as he gave over to his pleasure and came.

The pair lay down on either side of the passion spent boy, gently kissing and caressing him. When he opened his eyes they each claimed his mouth in a possessive kiss. "Come home with us, Marcus," Jake said gently. Marcus blushed and looked over at Demi. She smiled and kissed him again.

"Come home, Marcus," Demi urged.

Marcus went home with them that night and stayed with them. They spent their nights in each other's arms and Demi found herself loving him more deeply every day. She knew that Jake felt the same way. It may have started out as a gift for Marcus, but they were the ones given the gift of his love and trust.


The End