Title: RazorBitch

Author/pseudonym: LeatherBitch

rrrachel@cableinet.co.uk

Fandom: None

Paring: Not fanfic

Rating: Adult f/f

Status: new

Archive: this story to be included in the archive.

Series/Sequel: One Off, but a sequel to 'Her Slut'

Other websites: http://leatherbitch.tripod.com/

Disclaimers: Involves Ds SM

Summary: PWP

Warnings: Cutting

 

RazorBitch

by Leatherbitch
11th March 2000

It had been so damn long since we had been together. In truth, I had never expected to see her again, though I had loved her more than any other I had known. There had been a few brief meetings, a 'hello' and a kiss on the cheek, for friendships once made were not so easily eroded by time, but to actually be alone with her ? Truly I had doubted it. From dozens of past lovers, she was the only one I had truly connected to on a spiritual level.

And now she was here, in ( or more precisely on ) my bed, that sweet , knowing smile lighting her features.

I knelt at the side of the bed for a moment, smiling up at her and pulling her feet towards me, planting kisses on the tops and then on her soles, then pulling off her socks to kiss them properly, allowing my teeth to scrape across the skin as I took each of her toes into my mouth, running my tongue over them, my stud clicking on her toenails as I bathed her feet with my tongue. I looked up to see her eyes closed, a smile of delight on her face as she began to relax under my attention. She opened her eyes and indicated that I was to remove my tee shirt, exposing my small breasts with their twin steel bars through the nipples. Reaching over, she stroked my cheek, and I turned my head to kiss her palm, then taking the opportunity to kiss her fingers, flicking my tongue over them, then taking each one into my mouth in turn, sucking them and holding them for a moment as a promise of later play.

She took a handful of my hair and pulled me up onto the bed beside her, leaning over to kiss me and catch my lips in her teeth, clamping down to bruise them as I pulled back laughing, then locking my lips to hers as the passion began to rise as we explored each others mouths with our tongues, breaking off now and again just to look into each others eyes, seeing the love and devotion we both felt reflected. Finally, she pulled away laughing, and demanded I remove my leathers. I grinned and told her to say please, laughing myself silly as I received a slap for my impudence, diving down to kiss her again before complying. Peeling my leather pants off exposed my cunt immediately, filling the room with my scent and the jingling of my labial rings. I discarded my socks and sat cross legged on the bed beside her, watching her as she drank in my nakedness, my tattooed and pierced skin as yet unblemished by her hand.

She took my hand, and used me as a lever to sit upright, then pushed me backwards slightly as she bent her head ever my tits, licking the nipples to hardness, then sucking them into her mouth, causing me to wriggle and gasp at the unexpected pleasure combined with panic at my vulnerability coursed through me. I put my hands on the back of her head; undecided whether to pull her off me or crush her deeper into my flesh. She made her own decision, and pulled off me herself, my nipple extending as she gripped it between her teeth, my shriek delighting her ears. "Ouch," I said, and she laughed, twisting my nipple bars to hear me say it again.

Though I had hard limits about my tits ( comes from being an inviolate domme for so long ) she had none; and she pulled up her tee shirt for me to give her similar pleasure. I wasn't going to disappoint, and kissed, suckled at sucked at them with abandon as she lay back and allowed herself to be pleasured. Closing my mouth over them, I drew her nipple inside and teased it with my tongue stud, running the hard metal over it, knowing I was doing the right thing as she took my head in her hand and ground it harder against her, my teeth grazing her flesh and biting down to give her the pain she craved. As her breathing deepened, she kept throwing me from one nipple to the other, and I would be sucking on one as I rolled the other between thumb and forefinger, tweaking and pinching it as she gasped in pleasure.

Without warning she'd had enough, and threw me backwards off her. The fire in her eyes was magnificent to behold as she pulled off her tee shirt and ordered me to take off her jeans. I peeled them off slowly, savouring the moment as she lifted her hips to aid me, pulling them down and off her legs, until she was almost as exposed as I. Leaning forward I kissed her again, heavy with desire, and moved slowly down, savouring her flesh beneath my tongue as I travelled the length of her torso licking and kissing, prolonging the moment she was burning for.

I kissed her panties, my senses filled with the scent of her, heady and intoxicating, and then slowly drew them down with my teeth, first one side, then the other, as she wriggled her hips impatiently to speed the process. Once she was free of them, I drew them off her legs with my hand, and dropped them off the side of the bed. Very slowly, I kissed her pubic mound, delighting in her as I began to lick. Dropping to my stomach, I spread her thighs and exposed her to my tongue, licking slowly from the base of her cunt to the top, first on one side, then the other. She was already dripping with desire, the taste as sweet as honey, as it always was when she was excited through pleasure rather than pain. I ran my tongue up the crease between her outer lips and her thighs, delighting in the coarseness of her pubic hair on my tongue, then down the centre, her lips opening up under my caress. I relaxed into a steady rhythm, feeling her quiver as I varied the pressure and allowed my tongue to slip inside her as I stroked. As her breathing grew heavier and her hips started to rise toward me with each stroke, I began to end each lick with a flick of my tongue over her clitoris, building up with each pass to linger longer and longer upon it, then finally sucking at it, drawing it inside and caressing it with the steel embedded in my tongue, sucking harder and harder as she began to writhe, drawing in as much flesh as I could, biting down on her soft folds and crushing her clit between my stud and teeth.

Her hands grasped my hair and forcer me hard against her, grinding my lips against her pubic bone, and I took this as a cue to force two fingers into her, palm upwards so that I could touch her g-spot as I fucked her, my other hand kneading her buttocks and digging my nails into her flesh, until with a scream of "yesssssssssss" and a grip that threatened to yank my hair out by the roots, she came, soaking my arms and face and plastering my hair to my cheeks. I slowed my licking and stilled my fingers, cleaning her cum from her thighs and cunt, then softly kissing her until her breathing grew even again, and she pulled me up to kiss her, tasting herself on my mouth.

Her most urgent need dealt with, she then threw me onto my back, reaching over to fasten the leather cuffs onto my wrists and ankles, then getting up to tighten the chains so that I was spread-eagled for her pleasure. Leaving the room for a moment, she returned with a selection of knives. I shivered, and grinned. This was something else I'd been waiting for for a long time. She lay each blade on the bed, testing their sharpness with her thumb and nodding to herself happily. Eventually she selected a wooden handled one, straddled me with her knees, and smiled. Using the flat of the blade, she scraped off the sheen of sweat that covered my body, licking the blade slowly, watching my eyes widen in lust as she did so. Finishing this small task, she proceeded to run the blade over my tits and stomach, savouring each intake of breath I took, especially as she strayed further and ran it over my clit and labia, deftly avoiding all the steel that would blunt the blade. Sensing that she had wound me up tighter than a clock spring, she looked into my eyes.

"Now, how did that symbol go ?" she whispered, drawing the point sharply down my sternum, blood beading and running in its wake. I could feel her cunt clench as mine did as the pain hit and I moaned in pleasure, and she bent to lick the blood from the wound, flicking her tongue across her lips as she rose again. Quickly, she added in the other four lines, marking me as her slut, her property, her life submissive, then wiped the knife off on my cunt before returning it to its sheath and discarding it. Running her fingers across the wounds, she wiped the blood from them onto her own cunt this time, looking into my eyes and smiling.

She rose and moved up the bed again. "Slut, taste yourself," she said, as she lowered herself over my face.

 

© racheljayne 11th March 2000