Pleasure


Fandom: Unspecified

Author: Ornery

Feedback: royslady51@yahoo.com

Status: Complete

Warning: NON-Con

Disclaimer: NO NEED.



Pleasure
by Ornery


Forbidden Pleasures are the best ones...hot, nasty, dirty little pleasures. He writhes above and under me as I drive my tongue up his ass. I enjoy taking what I want from him, forcing his own pleasure upon him with my mouth. I like forcing his body to submit whether or not he wants it, this too is a dirty pleasure.

His shamed but needy cries arouse me even more as I continue to ream my unwilling partner, stroking my hard-on as I do. Time passes as I force more and more sexual need out of him, for I intend him to break
under my will and beg me to fuck his sweet ass. He is so hard for me, hips feel good as he finally begins to push his hole toward my tongue.

"Ugggh...please...fuck me, fuck my...oh god..." He finally pleads and I mount him immediately, driving my dick up his tight ass and begin pumping in and out as soon as he has adjusted to my size. I do not want him hurt or torn, since I don't want to have to wait for him to heal before I have him again.

I've waited for him for a long time, and I know I won't last long, now. I feel his body convulse under mine and let got, filling his bowels with my spunk.

After a few moments I get off the other man, and wipe my dick off with his shirt.

"Nice fuck, partner. I can hardly wait until next time."

And then I simply walk away.


END