Title: No Attic, No Flowers: Part One

Author/pseudonym: Sweet Savage

Fandom: Original (not fanfic)

Pairing: Roy McKay/Ronnie McKay

Rating: NC17+

Status: First in a (god help me) series.

Archive: Yes, WWOMB, if anyone else wants it you MUST email me for permission.

Feedback: yes

E-mail address for feedback:
sweet_savager@yahoo.com

Series/Sequel: 'fraid so.

Disclaimers: These characters belong to ME!! From the top of Ronnie's pretty blonde head, to the tip of Roy's handsome toes and everything in between..MINE, MINE, MINE! Wow, it felt really good to write that.

Notes: This story is dedicated to/for peja. Thanks hon, you know what for.

Summary: During a 'home alone' weekend, brothers Roy and Ronnie discover what they have always secretly known, that their love for each other is decidedly more than 'brotherly.'

Warnings: m/m, incest, underage consensual sex, cross-dressing, and yes, believe it or not-romance. (damn! How many kinks can you fit in a story? That was NOT a challenge, OK, maybe it was..)

 

No Attic, No Flowers
by Sweet Savage


Roy closed the front door and hung his car keys on the peg above the message stand. He saw where his mother had written the emergency contact numbers for her and Dad and smiled, remembering what those numbers signified. Three days, three whole days and nights without the parents, the house all to himself. Well, OK, not all to himself. He had promised to keep an eye on his younger brother, Ronnie but that wasn't a problem. Ronnie was a good kid, a little naïve maybe, all wide eyed innocence and at 15 he was starting to fill out some and wasn't at all hard on the eyes.

**Shit Roy, you're a sick bastard. Not only are you queer, you're queer for your brother. Get a grip. Hey, it's OK if I just look and don't touch, right? Just stick to the fantasies, the late night jack off sessions thinking about those sweet lips and that tight little ass. All right, that's enough..**

He got himself somewhat under control and started through the house, intent on going to the kitchen and fixing himself a sandwich. He stopped short though when he heard the sound of humming coming from his parents' room. It was definitely Ronnie's voice, but what was he doing in Mom and Dad's room? He saw that the door was open a crack and walked over to it as quietly as he could for someone his size. At 17 he had already hit his growth spurt and was built like his
Dad, broad at the shoulders with muscled thighs and arms, the perfect football player. Ronnie on the other hand, took after their mother, whippet thin, but with hidden strength in wiry muscles that really didn't show unless he was using them. Ronnie used his body to its advantage; he was their school's up and coming young track star.

Putting his eye to the crack of the door, Roy almost gasped out loud at what he saw. His little brother, his very male little brother, was standing in front of their mother's mirror, wearing one of their mother's sun dresses. And he was gorgeous. He had his long blonde hair gathered up in his hands on the top of his head and was humming and swaying to music only he could hear. The swaying made the thin material of the sundress flow and move with him, molding to his body
in places and billowing out in others. Where other men would look ridiculous in a dress, Ronnie looked liked the dress was a part of him. The draping folds and light fabric only accented his fey qualities. Right now, Ronnie was neither male nor female; he was simply some wild spirit that had graced this earth and Roy's vision. Roy couldn't help it; he was drawn towards this elfin spirit. He was in the room and standing behind Ronnie before either of them realized he was there.

Ronnie's voice stopped the sweet humming and he opened his eyes and saw Roy standing behind him in the mirror. His eyes went impossibly wide and his face lost all color. He turned and tried to get away from Roy babbling at the same time.

"Roy! Oh, god.. I'm.. sorry. Won't do it again. Didn't want you to know, please don't.."

Roy reached out and grabbed his brother before he could get away. He pulled Ronnie close to him, wrapping his arms around him and tucking his head under his chin. He had a fleeting thought of how right this felt how well Ronnie fit in his arms, then he felt the trembling going through Ronnie's body.

"Shh, shhh. Easy baby. It's OK. I'm not going to hurt you. Could never hurt you." Roy ran his hand up and down Ronnie's back, then in slow soothing circles. The contrast between the silky material of the dress and the smooth perfection of skin was sending small jolts of electric passion through him, but he tried to ignore them for the time being. Ronnie was scared and he couldn't have that. When he felt the tremors in the small body start to slow he bent to kiss the top of Ronnie's head. He felt his brother stiffen in his arms and looked down as Ronnie leaned back to look up into his face.

"Roy?" His heart nearly broke at the hesitancy, questions and fear in that hushed whisper. Bringing a hand to Ronnie's face, he brushes the tears away from those huge green eyes with a gentle thumb. "I meant it Ronnie, it's OK." He turned Ronnie in his arms until the younger boy's back was pressed against him. Ronnie refused to look in the mirror and Roy could feel the heat of his embarrassment through the long hair that was hanging down in the boy's face. Roy put
his hands on either side of Ronnie's face, pushing the hair back as he gently but firmly brought the head up so that Ronnie had to either close his eyes or see the two of them in the mirror. He pushed the hair back from the right side of Ronnie's face and neck and bent to whisper in the perfect shell of the ear that he uncovered. He felt another tremor run through Ronnie and smiled because this time he knew it wasn't from fear.

"No sweetheart, you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. Look. You're beautiful."

Roy heard the small gasp his words caused, and decided to see if he could create that sound again. He put his lips on Ronnie, at the juncture of shoulder and neck and laid a soft kiss there. Yes. Another gasp and even a small moan. His eyes never left the scene in the mirror in front of them; the situation made even more erotic by being able to see it in the mirror. He heard Ronnie try to speak and when nothing came out, clear his throat and try again.

"I've always liked pretty things, for as long as I can remember. But lately I've been wanting to *be* pretty, for.." Ronnie's mouth abruptly snapped shut, still afraid of giving away too much. Roy turned the pale face in the mirror to the side so that he could look down into the real thing. "You've been wanting to be pretty.for me?" Ronnie, too overcome to speak, and possibly unable to through the trembling of his lower lip, could only nod. "Oh, baby you don't have to do that." He saw the flicker of pain go through Ronnie's eyes and knew he'd been misunderstood.

"Baby, you're already pretty, the prettiest thing I've ever seen." "Really?" "Mmm-hmmm." Prettier than Mom?" Roy was grateful to see the usually ever present twinkle of mischief had returned to Ronnie's eyes. He tried to deliver a stern look and failed utterly. "Now you're just fishing for compliments young man. You know what that means, don't you?" Ronnie shook his head; trying his best "I am so innocent" look out on his big brother, who though he had been the recipient of it many times was still floored by it. This time he had to be strong though. "You must be tickled into submission!"

He held onto Ronnie with a one armed grip around his chest while he sought out all the ticklish places he knew well from rough and tumble games through the years. Ronnie squealed and squirmed, breaking out into uncontrollable peals of laughter as Roy unmercifully danced his fingers along his sides and tummy. If there was any more beautiful sound than Ronnie's laughter, Roy didn't know what it was. Then Roy's fingers accidentally danced across a hot hard bulge between the squirming boy's thighs and Roy heard a sound that perhaps could rival Ronnie's laughter in its' beauty. A low moan that seemed to well up from deep in the younger boy's chest and vibrate out
through Roy's body. Roy brought his hand down again to brush against that lovely hardness and was rewarded with another breathy moan. His own cock was hard as nails from Ronnie's butt grinding into his crotch from all the squirming as he had been tickled.

"Oh, baby, let me guess. You've got silk panties on under this pretty dress, don't you?" He felt Ronnie blush once more, but he also felt the tiny nod in answer to his question. "I bet they feel good don't they sweetheart? All smooth and soft against your cock." He breathed a request into Ronnie's ear, his voice low and husky.

"Show me. Lift up your dress and show me your pretty panties." He brought up his hand and began idly playing with a nipple, fascinated with the feel of its' peaked hardness beneath the silky cloth, while he watched in the mirror as Ronnie grabbed the fabric of the dress and gathered it up into his trembling hands. Slowly the dress came up, revealing slim shapely calves, knees, the bottom of his thighs.

Then, just as slowly the prize was revealed. Cream colored bikini under wear, the sheer fabric doing nothing to hide the hard cock and balls they cradled.

**Well, well, little brother. You're sporting quite a package there. Who knew?**

The delicate, cream colored silk showed off Ronnie's golden tanned skin perfectly. Near the top, where the tip of Ronnie's cock was trying bravely to burst free from the constricting fabric, there was a wet spot, evidence of Ronnie's heightened state of arousal, where he had been steadily leaking pre-cum. His hand was drawn to that silky mound he needed to touch so very, very badly. He inserted a knee between Ronnie's legs from the back, spreading them a bit and giving him something to steady himself against as he cupped the boy's genitals and began a gentle squeezing
stroking rhythm. Ronnie gasped, a whispered "Oh!" coming from his mouth as his body arched trying to bring his groin into harder contact with Roy's hand. His eyes fluttered closed as the sensations poured through his body.

"Watch me sweetheart. Watch me touch you." Roy couldn't keep his eyes off of the tableau in the
mirror.

"Can't." Came the whispered reply as Ronnie turned his head and buried his face into his brother's neck. "Too much."

"All right love. Then feel." With that Roy stepped up the sensual assault. Using just the tips of his
fingers and his nails, he lightly scraped up and down the length of Ronnie's trapped cock. Then using his whole hand, he gently teased the balls he could feel drawing up tight with his fingers, while using the palm and heel of his hand for a harder stroke.

Ronnie's body took up the rhythm and soon Roy heard a soft keening sound from the vicinity of his neck.

"That's it baby. Come for Roy. Come for me. Now!" With one last hard stroke Roy felt the lithe body in his arms arch and freeze. He heard and felt Ronnie's muffled scream of "Roy!" as he felt the wetness soak the fabric under his hand. He kept his hand between Ronnie's thighs, gentling him with soft strokes through the after shocks of his orgasm. Ronnie heaved a large sigh just as his legs buckled. Roy caught him up in his arms and headed toward the door. If they stayed in here, Mom and Dad were going to think they held a Roman orgy while they were gone, just from the smell. Better to go to his room, which was situated at the other end of the house, rather than Ronnie's which was, unfortunately, right beside Mom and Dad's.

Ronnie's arms were flung tight around Roy's neck and his face was pressed into his chest, but he still heard his brother's bemused voice clearly.

"Love you Roy."

He smiled and kissed the top of Ronnie's head once more. "Love you to baby. Love you too."


***Continued in "No Attic, No Flowers: Part Two" wherein Roy thinks too hard about what he has done, and Ronnie asserts himself.