Title: Felis Concolor 1

Series: Felis Concolor

Date: March 15, 1999

Author: Rauhnee Ranshanka

Email: GateKat@SWATKats.net

Fandom: Original World

Parings: Female Human/ Male Puma (narrator/ StarGate)

Rating: NC-17

Codes: Het (M/F), Kink (Bestiality), First Times, Mild Bondage, Consensual Female Human/ Male Puma sex.

Status: New to Here. Finished.

Website: http://www.Shadowynd.com/~rauhnee

Archive: Yes to: TransformationFic, WWOMB, ManandBest -- PEJA, Please use this copy. All Others: Just let me know where and leave the notes section intact.

Summary: A short recounting of my first encounter with a big cat.

Disclaimers: These kids are *mine*.

Notes: Thanks to Cyn and Rajah Dodger for the beta. And this is a work of fiction, not experience, unfortunately.


Felis Concolor
by Rauhnee Ranshanka

So you want to hear about one of my cat encounters? Ok, you asked for it. But be warned, I'm not nearly the storyteller Anne is. I'll try to get through this without disappearing on you.

*Try* is the operative word here. I'm already getting antsy and I haven't even started typing the story yet. Yah, this is about the first time I tried it. Nervous didn't even begin to cover it, but I'd never been so excited either. It's quite a mix.

Jerok raises and trains all sorts of wild beasts for film. The kind of films Hollywood would rather forget exist if you get my drift. The ones that net more in a year than they do in a decade -- yah, *those*.

I still love how we met. Considering what we are now, it's pretty funny. I was trying to get him arrested for animal abuse. Yes, you heard me correct, animal abuse. It's my hobby, or maybe my obsession. I can't stand to see an animal hurt. I knew he was training critters for "smut" films. I took a guess that if he wasn't part of the regular system he might be doing something objectionable. Honestly, I was figuring that at least some of his beasts ended up dead in those films. Boy, was I wrong.

Now I was probably happier than he was to find out just how wrong I was, but not by much. But that's neither here nor there. Short summary of the next six months is we started working together. He appreciated having someone the NHS and police knew on his side. My constant presence on the ranch and regular positive reports reduced the number of official visits he was
interrupted by, and I got to watch him work. Nice trade.

Now please don't get me wrong, I *like* guys -- human ones. They're fun in bed. Yes, I said that too. I'm really quite a prude sex wise on most things. I like to watch and read variety, but for my own practice I really don't do much that's interesting ... until this at any rate.

He knew I got really turned on watching him train the cats, the advanced ones at least ... those practicing actual mating with humans. The younger animals were just going though 'don't claw'
and 'don't bite'. He offered to let me try it with Sargath ... that's his prize male puma, the best one on the ranch.

Who was I to refuse? I'd been dreaming about this for *years*.

*

The room is one of the nicer room on the ranch ... one designed for the more consensual scenes. The bed's covered in silk, the restraints in dyed rabbit fur and there's plush furniture for the viewers; all in royal purple and midnight blue. I couldn't have designed it better for my fantasy if I tried.

It takes me a couple minutes me a minute to take in the room. I guess he catches my approval because his first question was whether I want to be on my back or my knees and if I want to use
the restraints. Sargath is skilled both ways and more and being bound is a good idea. He didn't need to tell me that last part. But knees or back? I didn't think about that before and now I'm
dripping trying to figure out which sounds better. Having fur rub against my back suits my mood.

Then my clothes are shed under Jerok's watchful eye. I really can't understand what he likes about it, I'm nothing like the beautiful women he trains with, but he whistles under his breath
anyway when I got on the bed as he locks my wrists and knees in place. The rabbit fur is enticing and just the thought of the great cat against my back and his hard, barbed penis deep in me makes me shiver.

"Cold?" Jerok's all concern as my ankles are secured.

I shake my head, I know I'm not capable of speech at the moment. For a second I think he's going to take Sargath's place ... I don't think I'd mind much, but I want the cat now.

"I'll be back with him." His voice is thick with arousal as light footsteps retreat.

Why can't he move faster? I'm goina cum at any touch at this rate. Please, come back. Get him in me. I'm dripping down my legs. I didn't think that was possible. Tingling from clit to womb just at the thought of what's coming. Hurry up.

Then the bed dips with additional weight as tawny fur covering rippling muscle caresses my side against his. Sargath's heavy breath bathes me in his scent as nose and rough tongue explore my
tits, then down my belly from the side. His ears twitch, ticking me in random places. I'm so close, I could explode just by closing my legs together, but I can't. I can't move. All I can do is will him to move lower, to lick the slick mass between my legs or push his way inside. Anything to touch the center of my nervous system at the moment.

Then he does. A single slow lick from half way up my belly to my ass from behind. I know I scream and arch as the painfully pleasurable orgasm rips through me. I swear I hear him chuckle
between my gasping breaths, but that's ridiculous. Cats don't chuckle.

Then I can't care as his thick belly fur glides across by back. He bites my hair at my neck and pushes inside with one move. I'm so wet I barely feel the barbs as he starts to thrust, slow and
evenly. With every stroke his heavy, furry balls bounce against my glistening clit. I start to rock in a counter rhythm to him, pushing him further in and rubbing his balls against me. It's pure instinct for both of us now. It's incredible as he brings his thick tail between our legs to flick against my belly and tease my nipples. It's more than I can stand as another orgasm rumbles through me, starting deep inside and washing out to my head and clit in a tidalwave as I clamp around him, finally feeling the barbs and they only drive me higher. I want to pass out but I can't as he thrusts a few more times hard and shudders as he cums in me. He stays there a moment then slips off me, sliding sweat-slicked fur along my back as he pulls out and jumps off the bed as I collapse forward. It's not comfortable, but I'm to blitzed to care.

"Goddess. You are perfect and you don't even know it." Jerok's rich voice washes over me as he releases the restraints. "When you feel like moving again come in for dinner." He brushes a hand along my flank and walks away.

Move again? He has got to be kidding. I'm a blob of tingling jello ... very content tingling jello, but definitely jello.

*

That was three years ago. Jerok said he had something special to show me tonight. Something truly new. I can hardly wait.



End: Felis Concolor 1 ... 1/1
by Rauhnee Ranshanka
GateKat@SWATKats.net