Fantasies

by Nancy

nancyscalf@yahoo.com

Fandom: Original fic

Pairing: m/f

Rating: NC-17

Summary: Peja, do wet dreams count as fantasies? Himself says they do especialy on deployment(he was a Marine so he should know).

Note: Five Minute Challenge – "Fantasies"

Fantasies

by Nancy

"Querido –"Alberto Ruiz whispered against Susanna's soft, creamy skin. Soft, warm, creamy skin that he knew he wasn't ever going to get enough of. He kissed and caressed his way up the whole length of that delicious skin, reveling in the soft sighs and moans that she uttered. When he came to her beautiful face, he paused to just take in her vivid brown eyes and the slightly parted, kiss swollen lips. He touched the delicate curve of her cheek and kissed her again as he slipped inside of her welcoming body.

Now it was his turn to moan as he began to love her in earnest, the muscles in his back bunching and trembling as he fought to keep from climaxing before her. She was making it hard for him to do that though with her own rhythmic swaying of her hips and wrapping her long slender legs around him.

Finally, it was all too much and she was climaxing and it was impossible to last against it. There wasn't ever going to be anything more wonderful to him then the feel of her coming around
him.

"Come on ladies, you got 15 minutes to fall out!" Alberto nearly fell out of his rack as he awoke and realized that it had only been yet another dream. He wasn't back home with his precious Susanna, he was still here in Nam and she was in some hospital recovering from her breakdown.

As he got dressed and gathered up his sticky sheets to be sent to the camp laundry, he swore yet again that he was going to make it out of here and he was going to get his love back. Because it didn't bear thinking about the alternative.

END