Extract From Brad

by Ken Smith
ken@ksmith60.fsnet.co.uk

The boys didn't speak. Brad tried valiantly to make conversation but Malc responded only with an occasional grunt of thanks as Brad provided food and drinks. For Brad the silence was unbearable. He wanted to know where he stood. Wanted to know if he'd been forgiven. But even when they both ascended the stairs and got ready for bed, a good deal earlier than usual,Malc still hadn't spoken.

When Brad returned from the bathroom, Malc was already in bed. Brad removed his robe and climbed naked into his bed. He was sure Malc was nude under his duvet and that thought turned him on.

In the darkness of the bedroom, interrupted by the occasional flash of lightening, Brad said, "Sorry, Malc. I really am."

"So you should be."

"It's just that I've always wanted to do that. Try to understand."

"Shit, I never knew you were like that, Brad. I guess it was a shock."

Brad felt things weren't so bad. "Did you liked it?" he bravely asked.

"'Course. Everybody likes to get blown. It's just that I like to get blown by girls."

"Does Marie give good blowjobs?"

"'Course."

"As good as mine?"

Malc fell silent.

"Well?"

"To be honest, no!"

Brad laughed, pleased he could do something better than Marie. "I bet you've got a hard-on, haven't you? I have!"

"Go to sleep."

They remained silent, only the claps of thunder and flashes of lightening interrupting the eerie stillness.

Finally Brad spoke. "Malc?"

"What?"

"You know that I really like you. I always have." Brad was feeling brave, hidden by the room's darkness.

"Go to sleep," Malc repeated.

"Malc?"

"What now?"

Will you do it to me sometime?"

"Do what?"

"What you do to Marie?"

"What's that?"

"Screw me."

Malc didn't respond.

A huge clap of thunder, a blinding bolt of lightening and a rush of hailstones clattering on the window pane broke the silence that followed.

Brad released a disappointed sigh.

A few moments later, Malc's soft hand on Brad's naked shoulder was unexpected. Brad's face lit up excitedly, though Malc couldn't see it.

"Move over," ordered Malc.

Before long, both boys were breathing heavily. Never before had their bodies been so intimately close, snuggled beneath Brad's butterfly-patterned duvet. In the darkness, Brad's mouth searched out Malc's. He began frantically kissing his friend's lips.

"Hey, no kissin'," Malc bossed, pulling away.

Brad took no notice, pressing his mouth more firmly onto the soft mouth, his hands rubbing Malc's chest and tweaking his nipples.

"I said, 'No kissin'," scolded Malc, pushing Brad's face away, harder this time.

Brad rolled onto his back and sighed. "Well, if I'm going to let you fuck me, if I'm gonna lose my virginity to you, then surely a kiss ain't too much to ask."

"What, you ain't fucked or been fucked before?" a surprised Malc asked.

"Nope. Never."

"What, never?"

"Nope. Not like some I could mention."

Malc rolled Brad toward himself, gently cupping his cheeks in his palms, giving him a loving kiss. Malc knew how special it was to fuck for the first time, Marie had taught him that.

"Okay, we can kiss then. But it don't mean nothin'. It don't mean I want to be your boyfriend or anything. I got a girlfriend. I don't need a boyfriend. Understand?"

Brad did, and didn't understand, and didn't reply. Instead, he stole an even longer kiss from Malc's luscious lips, diving his tongue deep into his friend's throat, just as Aaron had taught him.

For a good five minutes that's all they did. Malc's tongue delving deep into Brad's mouth, then Brad's into his. For someone who didn't want to be kissed by another guy, Malc was fairly lapping it up.

The boys stopped for a breather, locked together as one, arms around chests, legs entwined, crotch rubbing crotch, their hot, naked bodies sticky with sweat under the warmth of the duvet.

"Have to say, Brad," Malc breaking the silence, apart from their heavy breathing, "you kiss really well. Been practising?"

"Guess it comes naturally," Brad boasted.

Malc laughed, almost a giggle. "I bet it does." Then locked his lips back onto the smiling face.

Immediately, Brad thought of Aaron, wondering if he should mention him, but decided not. After all, Malc was the one he loved most and although it had been Aaron with whom he'd first had sex, Brad felt that should he have to choose between them, it would be Malc who would be his boyfriend.

On their lips parting for a third time, Malc had begun to explore Brad's rounded buttocks, bringing his attention to that part of his anatomy he would soon be penetrating. "Going to get me horny?" he invited.

Brad ran his hand over Malc's chest, tweaked his tits, then moved into his cock hair. After several minutes of foraging in the fluffy pubics, he smoothed his palm along the erect cock, rubbing it several times. "I think you're horny enough," he teased.

"I'm not," sulked Malc. "And I didn't mean a toss, either."

Brad wondered if Marie had sucked Malc to get him going and thought of asking, but quickly pushed it from his mind. The last thing he wanted was for them to be thinking of her on this special moment, and he gently eased Malc onto his back, laying his golden locks upon his chest.

Malc's heart began racing, Brad could clearly hear his excitement increase with the prospect of receiving another fabulous blow-job. He moved his head lower, his tongue searching every sinew on the journey over the length of Malc's beautiful body.

Malc sighed deeply.

Brad licked Malc's balls. Blood pumped into the excited cock, filling and firming the flesh. Reaching his cock hair, Brad buried his nose into the freshly showered curls, sucking in their soapy smell. Then, after biting the base of Malc's cock, he moved to the head. Malc, anticipating a hot mouth swallowing his sex, placed his palm onto Brad's head and pushed down, releasing a gasp of delight as his cock vanished into the voluptuous mouth.

The tenderness with which Brad sucked his sex sent a salvo of sexual eruptions exploding in Malc's groin, and at one point he thought he might come. But Brad continued to suck, forgetting he wanted to be screwed, eager to savour his juices.

"Don't you want me to fuck you then?" gasped Malc, again fearing he was about to shoot. "You'd better stop now if you do."

Brad reluctantly withdrew his feasting mouth and began rubbing his palm over his own stiff shaft. "You going to suck me then?"

"Sorry, Brad. I don't think I could. It's nothing to do with you. I just don't think I could."

Brad didn't pursue the matter and they went back to kissing, Brad pulling Malc's hands to his own sex and raising his legs, allowing his cock to be caressed and his bottom to be fingered.

Bottoms were a new experience for Malc but he instinctively pushed a finger into the hotness of the hole. Seductively he seduced the opening, first using one finger, then two; pushing slowly at first, then faster. Brad yelped and moaned in delight as the fingers penetrated.

Moving below the duvet, one hand gently fingering Brad's backside, the other caressing his cock as he kissed the soft stomach, Malc found his mouth close to Brad's sex. Excited by the lad's stiff shaft, he couldn't resist pushing his mouth over the bulbous head. It was only three deep thrusts butit was enough to send a dribble of cum climbing from Brad's balls.

Malc pulled away, the sweet liquid unexpected. "You cum in my mouth," he snapped.

"Sorry. Couldn't help it. It was so nice."

The setback was only temporary and their naked bodies were soon locked together again, enjoying a mutual wank and more work with fingers on Brad's behind.

Malc was unable to restrain himself any longer. "Let's fuck now. I'm ready." He reached for his jacket lying on the chair.

"What you doin'?"

"Condom."

"I can't get pregnant."

"Don't you know nothin', Brad?"

Brad grunted and rolled onto his stomach, his stiff sex pressing hard against his tummy, pre-cum sliding below his navel. Malc parted Brad's legs, pushed two fingers deep into the hole, then, holding his dick firmly, began pressing it between the virgin cheeks.

"Jesus!" screamed Brad, his shrill cry bouncing off each wall.

Malc stopped instantly, fearing he'd hurt his friend. "What?"

"Christ, that hurt. I don't think I can do it. Your dick's too big."

"Thanks," laughed Malc, trying to humour Brad's pain away.

This was unknown territory to both and they were not sure how to resolve the problem.

"I think we need something to make it slide in," suggested Malc, his cock pressing gently between the cheeks for a second attempt.

For a brief moment Brad wished Aaron was here, he was sure he would know what to do. "Is screwing as painful as this with Marie?" he asked, reluctant to bring her into the equation but guessing that there might be a solution there.

"No. Her fanny's always wet."

"Is it!" exclaimed Brad, disgusted by that revelation.

Both thought for a moment.

"I've got it," a delighted Brad chirped. "Spit. We'll put spit on your cock."

Brad turned on the bedside lamp, its red bulb painting the room with a glowing warmth, turning Malc's shiny black hair a kind of auburn. Malc looked somewhat dejected, as if he'd failed in some way, his sexual prowess dented. "It's ok. It'll work. You'll see," consoled Brad.

With the disappointing first attempt, Malc had lost his erection but Brad soon had that standing proud with some tactful tasting. Malc spat on his palm, lubricating his cock. Brad decided more was needed and added his own mouthful of gob, causing Malc to grimace. Cock well moistened, a third attempt began.

Although more comfortable, it was still painful. Brad insisted they continue but this time Malc found it awkward and stopped, even though he'd got most of the head inside.

Once more they resumed their kisses and cuddles, both wishing to keep the atmosphere loving. Suddenly Brad jumped from the bed, his cock jutting out like a flag pole on a building. "I've got an idea," he gleefully announced, springing jubilantly from the bedroom, his cock and balls bouncing buoyantly.

Brad reentered the bedroom, arms filled with an assortment of products - butter, whipped cream, olive oil and his mother's Nivea hand lotion. He also brought cream crackers and cheese - he was hungry.

Malc laughed as the selection was tossed onto the bed. "Going to have a party, are we?" he quipped.

"Something must work," giggled Brad, the whole event becoming a farce.

"What? Cream crackers?"

"They're to eat. Stupid!"

Brad shook the container vigorously. He decided he would try the whipped cream first and squeezed a large dollop onto Malc's erect dick. Just as quickly he changed his mind and began licking it off. He thought it looked too good to waste. Malc giggled as Brad munched away at his cream-covered cock.

Malc decided to take charge. He thought things were getting out of hand. Testing the textures of each substance, he settled for the Nivea. Not only did it feel soft and slippery, but smelt nice.

"You're going to have the smoothest, softest, prettiest dick in the village," laughed Brad, smearing it along Malc's sex - still finding fun in their sexual frolic.

"Not the softest," boasted Malc, his prick pointing proudly toward the ceiling.

The sight of that brought Brad down to earth and as he studied Malc's dark-brown, puppy dog eyes, he whispered, "I really do love you, Malc." Cuddling their nakedness together and returning to kissing.

"Let's make love then," Malc seduced, sliding a Nivea finger inside Brad. "And you're going to have the softest and prettiest bum in the village," he lovingly whispered.

The weight of Malc's body felt fantastic as Brad lay face down ready to receive his stud. This time the entry was smooth and only slightly painful.

Tenderly, Malc penetrated. Pushing further and further into his young friend. Brad sighed, the deepest of sighs, as the final inch slid between his buttocks, sending his head spinning in a euphoria the likes of which he'd never experienced before.

Malc was the gentlest of lovers, caressing and kissing Brad's ears, neck and back. All the while, thrusting and withdrawing his sex in soothingly slow strokes.

Brad was in total bliss as his lover passionately seduced him, begging Malc to give him more. Begging him to push harder, fuck him deeper. To take him to a blissful world beyond the bedroom. To take him to heaven.

Turning toward Malc, Brad's eyes glowed with the sparkle of a person in love, his face flushed from a deep joy he had never know before. "Malc, I want to see your face whilst you're fucking me."

Malc eased himself from Brad and moved to a frontal position. Their bodies were reunited in an instant. Seeing the love swooning from those sky blue eyes beneath a layer of blond hair which had fallen sexily over Brad's face, Malc began thrusting faster and deeper into his friend's submissive body.

"Toss me," begged Brad, slipping one leg beneath Malc and wrapping the other around his waist. Malc obliged, rubbing the teenage cock rapidly and penetrating more forcefully. Brad moaned and sighed, begged and cried to be given more, and even more.

Malc's buttocks flexed and thrust, willing to please his lover. "Oh, Brad!" he gushed. "I never thought it would be like this." Brad never heard his words, he was in sexual oblivion. The boy he loved, so passionately, was inside of him. Fucking him. Loving him.

In a matter of minutes, Malc was in the same sexual sublimity, rubbing fiercely at Brad's cock and cramming all of his own sex into the sweet crevice.

"I'm coming!" both boys yelled in unison, slamming their mouths together, sending tongues rapidly between them. Malc's cum gushed from his cock, whilst Brad's squirted between their naked bodies, slipping and sliding on their bellies as they rubbed together.

"Oh, Brad! Oh Malc!" they excitedly released, parting their mouths then hurriedly locking them back together as their bodies shuddered and they emptied their cocks.

Heading into the shower, both boys washed their sticky bodies clean but couldn't resist a wank with shower-gelled cocks before climbing back into bed after devouring the crackers and cheese, and then each other again.

Brad was no more a virgin

 

END