Drugged (!) & Raped (?)
by Bokjay
bokjay@yahoo.com


This took place a few years back and all the names have been changed to protect the guilty! For a long time I kept this shut off in the back of my mind, but recently I started thinking about it and this really bugged me for some reason. I never understood how it all happened to be honest. Sure, we had all been drinking, but in rounds together, something I was no stranger to, so it could not have been me who was drunk or everyone would have been the same, after all two of them drove a car. But something was amiss till one day it twigged just what had happened to me.

I was visiting a girl I knew who lived on one of the Spanish islands. We had been out "going steady" back in England at one time, but now we were just good friends. Going out to see Mary was for me a cheap holiday. As her job was with one of the package holiday companies, she was able to arrange very cheap flights for me, and of course once there I could stay with her, so there was no hotel bills. In my situation at that time, it was a great deal!

Her life was great on the island, and working for a holiday company was not too demanding, just it could be at very unsociable hours. It tended to be a lot of work in short time periods, with the remainder of the day free to laze about and live the high life. Being representatives of tourist companies, just about every bar and restaurant gave them free drinks and meals, hoping they would recommend their establishments to the holiday makers flocking to the place every day of the week.

I had by this time been out there on three or four occasions and had met with most of her friends. I got on well with all of them except one guy. He was her best friend but he seemed to have some dislike of me. I don't know whether he resented my presence or was jealous of my relationship with Mary in some way. But there was nothing physical between them, because he was gay as were most of her male friends working for holiday firms. Mary enjoyed their friendship a lot and I had to agree, being out with them could be great fun. It was just this one guy whom I didn't gel with for some reason.

So this man, I will call him Brian, who was always very distant with me, had on the other hand one extremely handsome boyfriend. He was Spanish and a waiter in some hotel, also I believe he was married. This was not unusual, in fact it seemed par for the course where Spanish boyfriends were concerned with the holiday reps, gay or straight. They got married, but preferred to have sex with men or at least, outside the marriage. His name was Philippe and what a dish he was. Physically quite big, taller and thicker set than the average with a really handsome face, it made me wonder what he could see in this alcoholic when he could have had the pick of anyone there.

What was my interest in him? Okay, I was going out with girls, but I had also been with guys too, not that anyone on this island knew that. I enjoyed both and although I had not a great deal of experience with guys, I knew what it was all about. So I appreciated good looking guys and this was one right up there in the top ten!

About the middle of my week there, Mary had two nights of incoming flights in the early hours of the morning, which meant that we couldn't go out at night. With the paper work involved before the holiday makers arrived, meeting them at the airport and then seeing them to various hotels, meant that she didn't finish till around 5 or 6 in the morning. The first of these two nights, I stayed in the apartment, but didn't relish the thought of doing it a second night.

That day, Mary came back from her afternoon hotel visits telling me she had told Brian to take me out at night so I would not be on my own. He didn't have any flights to meet so it was to be one of his nights on the town and I was to be with him, all arranged by Mary. Fine by me, this might finally be the time to get to know him better.

Around nine she dropped me off at the bar they used as a meeting place. Brian was already in there drinking his favourite brandy. Mary didn't stop though, she had plenty of work to do and after a couple of "hello's" around the place, she was off to work. Brian finished his drink and said we should go to another bar. The entertainment district comprised of buildings rather like shopping malls, but full of bars and disco's. Most were no bigger than postage stamps, catering to just about every nationality in Europe, making it home from home for the holiday makers who couldn't bear to be aware from their own culture.

The first bar we went to was to meet up with Philippe and another guy, Domingo. I didn't realise at first apart from it being a Spanish bar, that it was full of men. I think Brian and myself were the only foreigners there and although he was well known, I soon realised I was a point of curiosity with the other customers. But for a lad's night out, it was in fact becoming boring for me. Brian was fluent in Spanish and his boyfriend and Domingo didn't speak any English. Apart from looking at the people sitting at the other tables, my only entertainment was sign language with Domingo, Brian being fully engrossed with Philippe. Domingo was cute, around 19 years old and I would have loved to be able to talk with him, but instead we were just gestures and smiles, filling out the time. We moved to two or three different bars, all Spanish rather than for the tourists, and all full of men. I understood Spanish girls didn't go to bars in any case, so I couldn't say if they were gay bars, although some of the other customers seemed very close, or was that just my very straight upbringing?

So around one or two in the morning, Brian said we should leave, first going back to his place to have some coffee before he dropped me off at Mary's apartment. He drove and although he had consumed a lot of brandy, he wasn't drunk, none of us had that much.

This is where I have a hole in my story. Funny that it's here and not later, but this is just where it is. I remember the coffee mugs being put on the table and drinking some of it. But that is it, nothing more. No conversation, no music being played, absolutely nothing! Just a big black hole in my memory.

The next place where it connects up, Philippe is unbuttoning my shirt and helping to get my arms out of it. Then he undid the buttons on my jeans and pulled them down my legs. I was leaning against a raised platform at one side of the room, about 800 mm. high I guess. I thought what is this thing for, too high for a bed, it didn't seem to serve any purpose. This was going through my mind rather than what Philippe was doing to me. Brian sat on the platform in the corner away from us with a glass of brandy and a cigarette or hash, as was his habit, not saying anything. Domingo also sat up there, but just behind me. He was naked but when he undressed I've no idea. Once Philippe got me naked, he quickly stripped out of his clothes as well.

I think I was drooling when I looked at Philippe, what a beautiful body he had, well proportioned and made with all the muscles defined on his chest and stomach. His body was naturally tanned and his chest was swirls of soft black hair leading a path downwards. Delicious!! And what a cock, it was long, thick and already standing at full mast. As he stood there carrying on some conversation with Brian, I went down to try and suck him. Really I didn't know what I was doing, in fact I had no idea what anyone was doing, it was just as if it was me watching some sex video I was so detached from it all. I felt that all my inhibitions had vanished and I could do anything I pleased. Philippe stopped talking when he felt me grab his dick and laughed, but took it away from me and wouldn't allow me to do anything.

Instead, he turned me around to face Domingo. Bending me over the edge of the platform, but still standing. I think when I first saw Philippe, I thought about sex with him, but right now, naked in this room, I had no idea what was going on. That's sounds so funny looking back now, but at that moment it was true.

I glanced over at Brian, but he said nothing, just sipped at his drink watching us between deep draws on his cigarette. I looked at Domingo sitting against the wall just a few feet away, watching me whilst he idly played with his cock. Just then Philippe put something cold and slimy on my ass, then quickly pushed home his long fat cock. Just as if he had pushed a wedge into me, I felt like I was splitting straight down the middle! Up until then, my experience with fucking guys was quite limited and nothing in the recent past. Even so, the guys I had played around with were only half the size of Philippe, so his entry up my chute was dramatic to say the least.

Once inside, he bent me flat down onto the platform and commenced giving me a really good fucking. On and on he went demonstrating his prowess to the other two guys. Instead of finishing when his orgasm built, he stopped and turned me over onto my back. Then he pulled up my legs onto his shoulders and sank his cock back into my ass. Again he went at it, fucking the life out of me for what seemed an age. Taking his breath, he pushed me further onto the platform and climbed up with me. Taking my legs again, he swung them back towards my head, bent over me with his hands holding my ankles and plunged his cock back into my ass.

I looked back at Domingo behind me. His cock was up and it looked beautiful and I wanted it at the same time. I gestured for him to come closer and put it in my mouth. But no, he just smiled at me and carried on gently frigging it. Shit, my mind was tying itself in knots, twisting and turning, one moment feeling every last millimetre of Philippe's cock slugging my ass, the next as if I was outside my body looking down on myself getting fucked. Really weird.

Philippe powered on and on, turning me back and forth into different positions until I could no longer feel anything from my ass, it was numb. Sure enough the time came when he could not longer hold back. So with a running commentary for the other guys, he slammed into me for a violent finish, filling up my ass with his long stoked up load of jizz.

He pulled out, dropped my legs back to the floor and went to the bathroom to clean up. But I could not move from where he left me on the edge of the platform. Now Domingo got up and walked around to stand in front of me. His cock was hard, smooth and long. I loved the look of it just as I fancied him too, but I really didn't think I could take any more. I told him so, but he moved between my legs and told me in his heavily accented English, "I want fuck you"! No, I told him, and then to put him off, I said I would fuck him, but I knew I couldn't at all. My cock was just not connecting with the rest of me and was lying there soft and un-responding. At any other time I would have loved to have gone to bed with Domingo, but not after Philippe and not with my cock out of order.

I didn't feel a threat from him, his hands were not on his cock but on my legs, so I was not expecting an assault from him. But completely unaided, his cock went into me as he moved up close. I wondered at how big my poor asshole had become if his cock could find its own way into it just like that!

But he was in and was not going to reverse out until he had what he wanted. Unlike Philippe though, he was gentle and his motions were smooth and tender. Within moments, I wanted him to fuck me more and more, loving the feel of his long dick slipping in and out and the touches and caresses of his hands and lips. Philippe hadn't touched me except as necessary to do what he needed, but Domingo was all that you would want in a lover. He stopped fucking for a moment and bent forward to give me a lingering kiss. His hands ran lightly over my body as if I was a fragile ornament and he full of wonder at it. Wow, I really wanted to spend time with this guy. I could not resist his affection and magnetism and responded doing my best to help him and give him the best feelings possible I could.

Brian had followed Philippe to the bathroom and no doubt suitably worked up with the performance, was getting his evil way with him. But that left us in some kind of privacy, so for a short while we held and kissed and lost ourselves in each other. He was a beautiful kisser and could have turned me on just with those luscious soft lips. To soon though, Brian and Philippe returned from the bathroom to watch Domingo do his stuff. We stopped the kissing and he put some effort into fucking me as a show for them. For him, I could have gone on all night and all the next day, but with the increased pace his juices rose. He arched his head back and with a moan escaping from those dreamy lips, I felt him explode inside of me, filling me to capacity so that the cream was escaping past his cock and running down my legs.

What a mess I was, it seemed as if I had been having sex for hours and probably was. After Domingo had finished, I really could not move, so he and Philippe got on each side, grabbed an arm and carried me to the bathroom. Philippe and Domingo washed me down and Brian supervised putting my clothes back on, making sure I looked straight and tidy. Brian made some more coffee, which he insisted I drank cup after cup of. Then when he was sure I was fully tanked, he said they had better get me home or else Mary would have his head.

Philippe brought the car to the apartment door, and they half walked, half dragged me to it and pushed me inside. Just how long we had been having sex I don't know, but it was now light and the sun was up a little way, with people on the streets going to work.

Around at Mary's place, they helped me out of the car and walked me too the door, sitting me on the step. Then the cowards rang the bell and quickly hurried back to the car not wishing to be face to face with Mary. She came to the door and looked down at me. Quickly she rattled something sharp off in Spanish to the guys in the car, and I heard Brian say something like, he had drunk too much or I was drunk. Whatever, Mary was not pleased with me being out all night long. She helped me up off the step and into the house, taking me straight to the bedroom where I collapsed.

The next thing I know was waking up twelve hours later feeling like shit! I said it was a hangover, but beer had never given me a feeling like that before. Mary was furious with Brian and me and said I would not be going out with him again. She didn't know how right she was, no way was I ever going out with Brian again. But I would have settled for a night out with Domingo, although I didn't actually say that!

Whether Brian ever let on at what had happened, I don't know for sure, but something was said. I think he was the kind of guy who got some delight in letting on that I was not what I appeared to be. Very quickly after this, it all went out of my mind as if sub-consciously I had purposely cancelled out the memory. It was a long time before I remembered about it and it really bugged me to think that I was drunk on that night. Only after going over everything hundreds of times did it dawn on me that Brian must have put something in one of my drinks and had planned it all out. I never liked him before and I certainly didn't after this. Drugged and raped, well that was their plan.

But when the victim turns out to be experienced and willing, well there is no such thing as raping a willing victim is there?


-30-