Clive the Leather Hairdresser Drabble
by Scribe
poet77665@catlover.com



*Darklady's Dentist (hereafter to be known as DD) is found giving his drill a final loving polish before he leaves for the day*

*knockknock*

DD: *calls* "We're closed."

*knockknockrap*

DD: "We're CLOSED. Call for an appointment tomorrow. Of course I'm booked solid for the next two months, so unless it's an emergency..."

*BAMBAMBAM!*

DD: "Oo, sounds like an impacted wisdom tooth at the very least! Looks like I'm going to be able to buy the 2004 Mercedes after all."

*opens door* *blinks at leather clad man looming ominously outside, accompanied by serious looking, drool-worthy curly headed youth*

DD: "I'm sorry, I know that in ancient times dentists performed all sorts of minor surgeries, but I don't do body piercings."

Clive: "You have no idea how much that comforts me." *pushes his way in, Trent following, and shuts the door*

DD: "Um, so, what's your problem?"

Clive: "My problem is that you've apparantly done something very painful to a dear friend of a dear friend, and I've been asked to, shall we say, even the scales." *unbuckles belt*

DD: "Uh... Look, I know some people have some seriously kinky fetishes, but I perform dental surgery here, and this area needs to remain sterile, so..."

Clive: "My, you're optimistic. I'm just getting my belt free." *pulls belt from loops* "Trent, precious..."

Trenton: *alert* "Yes, sir?"

Clive: "Do you see that chair?"

Trenton: "Yes, sir."

Clive: "Straps."

Trenton: *grins* "Yes, SIR!" *Trenton begins pulling leather straps out of his pockets.* "The arms won't be a problem, but I think I'll have to tie two together to get the legs tied down properly."

Clive: "Whatever it takes, precious. With the inexperienced, I prefer them to be secured. If they dodge, it spoils my aim, and I might do permanent damage." *doubles belt in fist, grabs loop, and pops it* *CRACK* *purrs* "Now then, you sadist in a white lab coat, are you going to be reasonable and sit down, or are you going to force me to FORCE you into the proper pose, I can only hope?"

*Viewpoint moves to outside office* *police car cruises into view, then rolls to a stop* *Officer One leans out the window, cocking his head*

Officer Two: "What?"

Officer One: "I think I might have heard... I dunno... yelping?"

Officer Two: "That's a dentist office."

Officer One: "Ooooooh..."

*Cruiser moves on* *yelps, whines, pleas, and blubbering continue to float up into the night*


END