CHOKED OUT

by Neckman

I told the guy who picked me up in the park last night that I dont take it up the ass, but I was enjoying his sadistic twisting of my nipples as he stood behind me with my head stretched back and laying on his broad shoulder, his strong arms around my body working on my stretched nipples.

Being half asian my skin in smooth and hairless, this was really turning him on.

I was covered in baby oil that he had rubbed on me, and I could feel his hard cock urgently pushing against my oiled butt hole.

I told him that if he really wants to control me and make me struggle and buck while his hard cock is rubbing against my butt, and sliding in against my moist warm ass crack thats ok. I told him to place his strong hands firmly around my throat and squeeze, thats a sure way to relax me. At least that would give my tortured nipples a rest. I told him a guy did that to me a while back and I liked it.

It was true, a guy did that to me once, and it felt real good, gave me a real buzz like amyl, he had my hands tied behind my back, and I couldnt get away, so he kept squeezing my throat till I passed out, and did it over and over again for over 2 hours. I was on my knees doggie style on that occasion, when we started, I told him I don't usually take it up the ass, and he was behind me, he had put oil in my ass crack and was sliding his cock over my butt and in between my cheeks and then he was gently squeezing and caressing my shoulders, then his hands moved to my neck and started to caress and squeeze my throat.

I was starting to feel real warm and buzzy as he squeezed my neck harder. It was a pleasant feeling, but he did it harder as he got more excited, and because my hands were tied behind my back I couldnt move away. I started to get a bit worried, but was overtaken by a really wild, numbing relaxing sensation, and my whole body tingled and nothing else mattered. I felt myself sort of jerking around a lot, and struggling and the warmth of his body and hard cock against my back.

He told later that was the best part as he had my life in his hands.

When I came around a bit, I was flat on the floor, face down on my belly, hands still tied, I wasn't quite sure where I was for a while, but I'm pretty sure he had his cock right up my ass, I could feel his weight on my back, and a pain in my tight butt. But when I stirred or moaned I felt his hands go around my throat again and out I went again, the warm rush. I think this happened several times before he finished with my ass, and then he must have flipped me over on to my back and placed me over the small covered foot rest near the sofa. I don't remember having an orgasm, but I had puddles of cum all over my belly, and it was still dripping out of my cock when I came too. He said I wouldnt stop cumming when he sucked me off. Reckoned it was because he was choking me with his hands at the same time as he sucked my cock.

I think I would of liked to feel myself cumming.

Wierd but wonderfull.

A real thrill thinking/imagining what happened to me while I was out to it.

The photo attached he sent me later, that gave me some clues to what he was doing to me. He evidently set up a tripod and took pics of all the action while I was out to it. Every time I look at the pic now I can't resist jerking off over it.

So I wasn't spooked after that, and I still see this guy sometimes and play it his kinky way. Its sort of exciting not knowing what is happening to you. Its a real buzz seing a guy enjoying himself and gettin hard as he does stuff to you.

He said he liked the way my body jerked around and I struggled when he did this to me.

Next time I'll try it on him. See if its as good as he says. Oh well lets see what tonight brings. I feel his warmth now against my back, and his hard cock presses against my oiled butt, his hands moving across my shoulders towards my throat.

Oh shit,here I go again.

Hope this guy takes some pics too.

 

=30=

Story Written by Neckman
Neckman@hotmail.com
http://www.menshouse.com/members/neckman