Author: Stiney

Title: Beads and Bourbon Street

Fandom: Original Fiction, so there is none.

Pairing: Rich/Holden

Rating: NC-17

Feedback: Yes, please

Email: crazyfoolmurdock@yahoo.com

Website: http://www.geocities.com/hm_peck/

Archived: yes, please

Summary: Mardi Gras can be so much more fun with the one you love.:)

Warning: Slash, m/m sex

Disclaimer: Wow this is the first time I’ve ever been able to say yes in fact THESE boys belong to me, YAY!!! :)

 

Beads and Bourbon Street

by Stiney

Rich rolled out of bed, unable to sleep with all the noise coming from the streets below. He glanced at Holden who was still sleeping soundly next to him and smiled thinking about earlier in the night how Holden had flung himself onto the bed complaining about a stomachache from eating too many beignets. Running a hand down Holden’s bare back Rich wondered how his
lanky lover could each so much food yet stay so thin.

*****

It was their 5th year anniversary and Rich had wanted a nice quiet vacation together. He’d planned for them to go the Poconos for 2 weeks but before he could make the reservations Holden had come to his office with a big grin and a plan.

"Babe, let’s go to New Orleans. It’ll be great! My cousin said she’d let us use her apartment since
she’ll be gone and it’s Mardi Gras, we’ll have fun." Holden said leaning his long body against his lover’s office desk.

Rich wanted to object; he wasn’t one for loudness and large crowds but seeing the excitement in his mate’s dark eyes made him give in.

"O.k., that sounds good. When do we leave?"

*****

Rich walked out onto the balcony of the apartment and running a hand through his blonde hair sighed as he looked over the railing at the crowded street, watching as people did almost anything to get a flimsy, dollar store, strand of beads.

*****

Holden woke up when he realized he was alone in the bed. Looking around the room he heard chanting coming from the street outside and getting out of bed started for the balcony door. Opening the door he saw Rich looking over the railing. Holden laughed when he focused on the chant from below. There were countless strands of beads all over the floor and looking over
the railing he saw a group of young, pretty, and VERY intoxicated co-eds chanting for Rich to show them his cock. He moved behind Rich and running a hand over the front of the blonde’s boxers he whispered in his ear.

"Boy, Richie your assets sure are on demand down there."

Rich pressed himself back against Holden’s groin and cooed.

"How about up here?"

Wrapping his arms snuggly around the shorter man’s waist Holden kissed his bare shoulder.

"Always, darlin." Holden looked over the railing to Rich’s admirers then called out, "Sorry ladies that’s part of a private show, V.I.P. only." He then kissed Rich full on the mouth causing the girls to groan in disapproval then start to move away from their perch as they realized they wouldn’t be seeing anything from the man above.

Rich pulled away then looked at his lover in disbelief.

"I can’t believe you just did that." Rich was a very quiet, private person and never liked to put himself on display, his partner on the other hand was the complete opposite, he loved being the center of attention and loved coaxing Rich into things he wouldn’t usually do.

"Oh yeah? Then this will really get ya." Holden drawled as he slipped his right hand down the front of Rich’s boxers and took hold of his cock.

"Holden!" Rich cried out in shock. ‘Thank God the railing is closed in.’ He thought as Holden’s hand continued to stroke him to hardness.

Holden looked over Rich’s shoulder to the balcony across from them, taking note that the couple there were too busy entertaining the crowd to notice he and Rich. Continuing to stroke Rich’s shaft he quickly stuck a finger of his left hand in his mouth then removed the wet digit and slipped his hand down the back of Rich’s boxers. Sliding his hand down the cleft of his ass he pressed a finger into Rich’s hole causing the blonde to moan. He kissed Rich’s temple gently, adding a second finger as he started pumping Rich’s cock.

Rich moaned loudly as Holden’s probing fingers brushed his prostate.

Holden watched his blonde paramour writhe under his ministrations then slowed his hands down to an almost painful pace causing Rich to beg for Holden to finish him off. Slowly slipping his fingers out of Rich, Holden pushed against his ass letting the blonde feel his hard cock against him. Stopping his hand completely and taking hold on the base of Rich’s cock, Holden licked his ear then murmured.

"I want you, Richie. Right now, right here on the balcony. I don’t care if anyone sees us either, all I want is to fill that beautiful ass of yours with every inch of my cock."

Rich leaned his head back and moaned ‘yes’, pushing his boxers down his hips as Holden bit and sucked a red mark on his exposed throat.

"Alright babe, hold on just a second." Holden quickly walked back into the apartment returning a few minutes later with a tube in his hand. He smiled as he took in the sight of his lover leaned against the railing waiting for him.

Rich looked over his shoulder and grinned as Holden moved behind him and ran a hand down his back then cupped his ass.

"You are so beautiful." Holden whispered as he uncapped the tube and started to spread lube on his cock, he then slid a slick finger into Rich’s anus, making sure he was prepared also. He slowly started stroking Rich’s cock again as he positioned his own erection at Rich’s opening and gently pushed into him.

Rich gripped the railing tightly as Holden’s thrusts sped up, Holden’s hand on his hip as he pulled him towards him as he continued to pump his shaft. Rich with eyes closed leaned his head back, searching out Holden’s hot mouth and felt it brush his quickly before Holden hit his prostate, causing him to cry out and buck his hips as he came, spilling his cum over Holden’s hand.

Holden moaned as Rich bucked against him and plunged once more into Rich’s tight hole, before coming, pressed deeply into the blonde.

"I love you, Richie."

"Love you, too." Rich panted as he glanced over the railing and caught a few catcalls of people who were aware of what was going on above them. His face flushed red at the realization of an audience.

"Don’t worry babe, I’m sure our little show will get us a lot of beads." Holden said kissing his partner softly before waving to the people below.


THE END