Back To Me
by Carol of the Carolines
12/9


As she passed through the gate at the entrance of the airport concourse, I couldn’t help myself but to run to her and pull her closely into me. We had joked about me meeting her back with nothing on but a trench coat and she worried that I would get arrested. But I saw that smiling flash in her eyes the minute she spotted me. In my trench coat.

My mind spun trying to decide if I wanted to kiss her more or just look at her. Her own lips kissed about me in a frenzy. I kissed all over her cheeks and mouth and then dove my tongue deeply into her wanting mouth. I just needed to hold her as my hands felt her shoulders under my grasp with her own arms wrapped tightly around me there at the gate’s threshold. Not giving her time to start thinking I pulled suddenly at her hand and dragged her on behind me towards the Ladies’ Room marked clearly that was close by.

I heard a questioning “hey what” as I pulled her along but she held to my grip of her fingers as I entered the Rest Room and headed for the larger handicapped equipped stall. Closing the door of the enclosure, I hung two of her bags on the hook as she dropped the rest of her carry-on luggage to the floor. We grabbed each other in a locking embrace. Kissing into her and feeling her hands about me sent me reeling over the thoughts of the last several weeks apart and just wanting her so.

As we kissed I groped for her belt and the buttons on her jeans. I opened them and pushed them down below her hips. She went straight for the opening of my coat then peeled away all that covered my body then just paused and reveled in my nakedness before her. I shifted myself in my cutest little wiggle for her. Then we just grabbed at each other and kissed deeply and wantonly. It had been too long. I needed her in me again after the torture of the distance between us. I wanted her touch and I wanted to feel her. Badly. As we kissed more she moved her hand down my naked body. I licked at her while I pushed her jeans and panties further down. Turning my wrist into her I felt her freshly shaven box and it set me off further. Slowly I rubbed up and down her as I crept my hand further towards her moving cunt. Down to her, slow motions in circles up around her belly button and then down further as I tried to hold myself back.

She was so wet the moisture played on my fingertips as I pressed through and just held my grasp tight over her throbbing mound. I was in heaven feeling her. The play of her hands about me making me even more numb. Rubbing across the cool skin of my butt cheeks then her hand on the small of my back.

In my pause, holding still my hand on her oozing cunt, I reached with the other and took her hand. Looking up into her beautiful blue eyes, my own pleaded for the next instance. Driving her hand directly down to me I pushed two of her fingers up into my burning cavern and moaned as I plunged two fingers into her as well. Both of us reeling and stroking in a matched rhythm. I bit my tongue to stifle my moans.

I felt her knees giving way as she fell back a bit against the cold wall of the bathroom. My own body was shaking and I couldn’t stop feeling her climax growing over everything as I felt every muscle and rush from inside her.

Suddenly she pulled tightly and more deeply up into me and held herself there with her fingers pressed into the depths of my insides.

She mumbled “oh baby” and I felt her explosions on my fingertips as her body quivered and came. I felt her push hard into me with the bursts of her insides and it took my breath away. I came in deep rushes, peak after peak, feeling hers and then mine and then several together.

Her hand fell limply out from me. I struggled up against her and held myself up with my hands grasped weakly on her shoulders. We both tried to catch our breath and as I kissed softly into her cheek I started to say “oh baby..” when she squeezed me tightly and just whispered “shhhh, now.” The sounds of the real world started to seep in. I closed my eyes and held my cheek against hers. A commode flushed from several stalls down and then there was total quiet. The pounding of my heart was ringing in my ears and I tried to breath slowly as we listened to the sounds of someone washing their hands. At first I looked up in a sense of paranoia then smiled and squeezed her tightly as I withheld my giggle. Smiling at me, she sweetly whispered “I still love you more” just as the water sounds went silent. As paper towels were pulled and crunched loudly in the echoing chamber a voice said simply “Who loves who more? I sure loved it..” Then a laugh and then the sounds of the door closing leaving us again together in the silence.

After just seconds we burst into giggles and kissed and blushed all at once. “Oh baby, I’m taking you home,” I said trying to help gather ourselves back together. With her pants back up and fastened and her shirt somewhat straightened she paused and just looked at me. Kissing her lips and looking her right in the eyes I’m sure I glowed as I pulled at her hand. “Quickly now dear, I must get you home” I said sincerely. “I love you more” rang into my ears as we headed back out into the emptying terminal both smiling and squeezing each others hand.



=30=

cking@bellsouth.net