TITLE: Angel in the City

AUTHOR/PSEUDONYM: Scorpio

FANDOM: None

RATING: NC-17! No children allowed!

STATUS: New/Complete

ARCHIVE: Yes to Belinda and Christal. Anyone else, please ask first.

E-MAIL: LouisdPdL@aol.com

SERIES/SEQUELS: Angel & Demon... A Love Story (note: this is only chapter one that is being posted right now - there are more to follow)

NOTES: Not beta'd - all mistakes are mine. This story is set in the *real* world, so to speak. It is not purely fantasy beyond the fact that I created the characters out of my own demented little mind...

DISCLAIMER: The characters and locations mentioned in the following story are owned soley by the author. Any mention of products or people or places found in the *real world* are not intended to be an infringement on anyone's rights or ownership. They are mentioned for the express purpose of realism. WARNINGS: (m/m) This story contains graphic descriptions of consentual sex between two males. If this is not to your liking, please don't read any further

SUMMARY: Angel and Demon meet for the first time...



Angel & Demon... A Love Story
by Scorpio



Chapter 1: Angel in the City

Angello Vingetti, or Angel to his friends and family, let the warm spray from the showerhead rinse the soapsuds from his muscular chest. He watched as the bubbly lather swirled down the drain in the center of the white tiled floor of the shower stall. The steam billowed around him, muffling the echoes of splashing water and the heated water soothed and relaxed the tension out of his slick body. He sighed deeply as he felt the knots slowly ease out of his shoulders and back. As his mind drifted away from the worries of his daily life, it roamed towards more enjoyable thoughts.

"A massage,... Yeah, that would feel wonderful right about now. That's what I'd like. A breathtaking stud of a man to stand behind me and rub my neck and shoulders,... Mmmm yeah..." Angel thought to himself as he poured a little shampoo into his hand.

Imagining a mysterious lover with gentle roaming hands, he began to rub the shampoo into the curly black pubic hairs from which his prick grew. Moaning softly at the pleasant feeling of his cock growing, filling with blood, he worked the shampoo into a thick lather. The creamy bubbles worked as an excellent lube as he began to jerk his seven inch cut cock. The skin was smooth and soft over the steel hard shaft and he thrilled to the touch of his hand pumping slowly up and down.

Angel imagined his faceless dream lover begin to gently kiss his neck as his hands roamed down his broad v-shaped back, kneeding and molding the muscles. He ran his finger tip over the swollen head of his cock, sending electric shivers throughout his entire body. He began to pull a little faster, squeezing a little tighter. His phantom lover fondled the firm globes of his bubble butt. He squeezed and lifted them, slowly pulling them apart. Angel's hand flew up and down on his cock, his thumb carressing across the cockhead at each pass. With his other hand, he reached behind himself to his firm ass. Imagining it was his faceless lover, he thrust a finger into his tight hole as far as it would go. Instantly his cheeks clamped down hard on his finger as his orgasm rolled throughout his entire body. His cock pulsed and jumped in his hand as jet after jet of creamy cum sprayed across the tile wall.

Heart beating fast, muscles twitching, Angel slowly came down from his sexual high. All tension completely drained from his body, he began to rinse. Humming to himself tunelessly, he steeped out of the shower to stand before the full length mirror attached to the back of the bathroom door. He studied himself as he dried off.

He was sort of tall, 6'1" and weighed in at 170lbs. His body was muscular from being involved with sports, but lacked the definition of a serious weight lifter. He was happy with how nicely his shoulders had filled out back in highschool, but now that he was in college, he was trying to make his six-pack a little more defined as well as to develop his v-shaped back more.

Still, he thought his two best features were his emerald green eyes and his smooth creamy skin. It worked well with his black curly hair, which he kept cut short in the style of the day. He figured he was a cute enough guy, the girls seemed to like him,... but, well, as flattering as the attention was, it wasn't what he was really looking for. He wanted a man. A strong, tough, dangerous man. Someone who could excite him, and thrill him, and hold him close.

Angel sighed sadly. A lost cause, he thought. Even if I find the man of my dreams, what would I do? Go after him and give up my life,... Or give him up and live in misery?

Angel shook his head to try and stop his thoughts from becoming a self-pity session. He had to just stop worrying, everything will work out in the end, that's what his Mom always said anyway. A pounding on the bathroom door brought him back to his surroundings.

"Yo Angel! What ya doing in there man? Hurry up Dude! I gota piss" Billy called from the other side of the door.

Angel wrapped the towel around himself and opened the door. Billy stood there bouncing slightly from foot to foot with a grin on his cute face. Almost before Angel had cleared the doorway, Billy pushed on past into the bathroom.

"Sorry Dude, but this is an emergency..."

Not bothering to shut the door, Billy unzipped his jeans, pulled out his dick, and let fly with a stream of urine into the toilet. He sighed loudly with relief. Angel just chuckled as he began to walk back to his room to get dressed. After all, he and some of the brothers of Delta Kappa were heading into the city for a wild night to celebrate the end of mid-terms.

This was going to be another new experience for Angel. He had never been into the city before, or any city for that matter. His brothers at Delta Kappa were always amazed at the things that Angel had never done before. He never realized how sheltered his upbringing had been until he arrived at the college, but his brothers kept opening his eyes to new experiences and adventures.

Tonight was one of them, a trip to the city. They were going to a bar to drink, dance and get wild. They had even managed to get fake ID's for the younger members of the group - Angel included.

Earlier that evening while making the plans for tonight, Billy had joked about how maybe Angel would even get laid for the first time tonight. Angel had about died from embarrassment, but the other guys thought it was funny.

Finally, Joey had taken pity on him and told them to shut up. Still, it sounded like fun, and Angel was beginning to get a reputation for never turning down a chance to try something new, especially if there was a hint of danger to it. Going to his closet, Angel began to figure out what to wear to the bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimmy Damond, or Demon to his friends and associates, sat at the folding table against the wall of Sam's Tattoo Parlor watching his cousin and co-worker Mad-dog pierce the belly-button of a 17 year old blonde girl named Missy. Missy took the pain like the experienced trooper she was, (you could tell she could handle it by the silver stud in her nose), but her two friends more than made up for it with whispers, giggles and the occasional cringe.

Suburban highschoolers out for a night in the city trying to feel grown up. Still, they were paying customers. Who cares if she ends up being grounded for a month, right?

Demon was startled out of his mental wanderings when the bell over the door jingled, announcing more customers. He looked up to see six guys walk in. They were a little on the drunk side, laughing and joking as they swayed across the front room. They looked like they were from out of town, or at least, not from this neighborhood. They were dressed a little too nicely, and they looked a little too innocent. College boys most likely. Demon looked them over casually and decided they were all pretty cute. Well put together.

They were checking out the tattoo designs posted on the far wall, pointing and talking together. Suddenly, one of the guys stepped out of the pack and turned slightly to gaze out at the larger back pieces over on the other side of the room. Demon caught his breath in sharply, feeling the room start to spin as all the blood in his brain rushed down to flood his prick.

The dude was amazingly beautiful. Short curly black hair which framed a masculine face of creamy white skin and intensely green eyes. His tight knit shirt molded to his chest and back, defining the curves of muscle beneath. His jeans were slightly baggy and rode low on his waist, showing a slim line of bare skin above. He was a treat to look upon, total eye candy. He turned his head towards Demon. Their eyes met, and then the vision of male beauty blushed slightly and smiled. Demon almost came in his jeans.

Suddenly, breaking the moment, a blonde guy behind the black haired beauty loudly announced, "This is the one guys. I'm getting this one." He pulled up the sleeve on his T-shirt and slapped his upper arm. "And it's going right here!"

The other guys hooted, hollered and generally gave him loud, drunken encouragement.

Mad-dog glanced up at Demon, rolling his eyes. "Get them, I'm busy here, would ya?" With that, he went back to concentrating on the three young girls.

Demon got up from his seat and walked over to the group of guys. "Hey man," he said to the blonde, "Which one you want?"

The blonde jumped slightly at the sound of his deep quiet voice. He quickly recovered and pointed to a picture of an eagle swooping down with wings and talons extended.

"Number 104, huh? Cool. Go over and sit up in that chair by the table there." Demon pointed to the table he had been sitting at with several chairs around it. "I'll get the transfer pattern."

With that, he turned and walked into the back room.

When he came back out, he asked the blonde if he had ever gotten a tattoo before this. The guy said no, so Demon explained the procedure and got to work. He shaved the area of hair, and wiped it down with stick deoderant to help the design transfer from the paper to his skin better. Once the design was in place, Demon filled the tattoo gun with black ink and began to trace the outline. He knew it hurt, so he engaged the guys into a conversation. This usually helped people take their mind off of the pain. And that was always a good thing, since it helped stop them from flinching and jumping.

By the time he had finished the tattoo, he had learned that the black haired stud was called Angel. It seemed to fit him too. He was not only the most handsome guy Demon had ever laid eyes on, he was also very quiet and sweet. Innocent in a way that made him vulnerable and desirable. He wasn't sure if he wanted to protect the dude, or currupt him. He only knew that he wanted him to stay and talk the rest of the night, but he left with his friends to continue bar hopping after the ink work was done and paid for. Demon sighed as they left, his eyes never leaving the lovely vision of Angel's asscheeks flexing as he walked away.



Chapter 2: Angel And The Demon Of Lust

Angel leaned back in the seat at the club, letting the heavy beat of the music pound over him. He was drawn back in the shadows, slowly nursing his strong drink while watching the dance floor. Actually, He wasn't so much watching the dancers as he was just enjoying the movement and swirl of colors that moved to the beat of the music. He was letting the atmosphere of the club soak in as his thoughts tumbled over themselves.

He couldn't get the tattoo artist out of his mind. He'd said his name was Demon of all things. That had gotten a few laughs from the guys. After a sharp look from him, they quickly introduced Angel. Angel and Demon. The brothers thought it was a riot. Demon seemed to think about it for a moment, and then he smiled. Angel almost passed out when the smile turned to him. That grin had set off sparks of pleasure and fear that raced through his body. He could only recognize and understand a little of what he saw in Demon's eyes But, oh my, did he like what he saw.

Demon was a little shorter that Angel, maybe 5'8" and weighed about 180lbs. His short cropped dark blonde hair was spiked up on top, and his dark brown eyes smoldered mysteriously. His smile was slightly crooked and one of his front teeth was chipped. He had a mustache and a goatee that was well trimmed and lent him a dangerous look. Demon wore a pair of faded jeans and leather work boots and a studded leather dog collar around his neck. His bare chest was tight, toned, and shaved to show off the many tattoo's that covered him, both front and back. He had seven earrings in each ear, and both of his nipples were pierced with twin silver hoops.

He looked like the kind of guy your mother would warn you about. His whole attitude spoke volumes about the kind of life he led. He walked with a grace that reminded Angel of a predator. A big wild cat out of the jungle, or maybe a wolf from the forest. Angel was drawn to him like a moth to the flame.

His cock was straining against his jeans as he imagined Demon grabbing him roughly into a tight embrace. He imagined the feel of his goatee brushing against his smooth cheek as he sought to find the lips he needed to kiss.

He thought of Demon's dark eye's.They seemed sad, almost haunted. He wondered what thoughts were spinning around his head to make them so guarded. He wished he could be the one to make them melt, make them smile and sparkle.

Angel was forced out of his daydream by Joey. The big shouldered red head ran up to the table, roughly grabbed Angel and pulled him up and towards the front doors yelling the whole time. Apparently, Billy had gotten into a fight with some other guy and they were both thrown out by the bouncer. Running through the crowded room, bumping into people and dodging around furniture, they finally were able to push out the front door.

The parking lot was a riot. People were pushing and yelling. A huge fight in the middle of the crowd drew onlookers that cheered for more. Suddenly, blue and red lights flashed out over the crowd as several police cars swarmed into the parking lot. Someone screamed, "Run!!!!!!!! It's the cops!" and the crowd went nuts. Men and women ran in every direction at once. In all the confusion, Angel got seperated from his friends.

An hour later, Angel still hadn't found his fellow Delta Kappa's and he was slowly becoming lost. He hoped for a cab to cruise by, or to run across a phone booth that actually was working. He hoped he wouldn't get mugged.

He continued to walk down the narrow street searching for something to help himself out of the situation, when a single headlight at the end of the street burned into the darkness. As the light sped toward him, he could hear the engine of the motorcycle grow into a roar that tried to deafen him . He stopped walking when he heard the unmistakeable sound of the large bike turning around at the end of the street and start to head back towards him. He turned around to watch it race to him as fear iced up his stomache.

The Harley Davidson came to a stop next to him and the leather jacket clad rider pulled off a pair of dark sunglasses and looked at him. Angel's heart skipped a beat as soon as his eyes laid upon that beautiful face.

"Demon? Is that you?"

"Yeah, it's me. What are you doing walking around at night in this neighborhood Angel? You *want* to get mugged?" he was shocked that Angel would be here at all, let alone all by himself, unarmed.

With a blushing grin, Angel explained to Demon about the fight and the cops and how he got lost from his friends. He tried not to sound too stupid or naive, but he knew he wasn't fooling Demon. Demon just grinned and shook his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demon looked at Angel standing there under the streetlight among the trash littering the cracked sidewalk. He was a vision of loveliness and innocence. He was also a walking target for the hunters who called this corner of the world home. That urge of protectiveness rose up in Demon again and he shifted forward on the bike, making room behind him. With a jerk of his thumb over his shoulder, he said, "Come on Angel, climb aboard. I'll take you home."

Angel climbed up on the big motorcycle behind Demon and told him where he lived. It was as Demon had thought. A frat house. He grinned. He had been to frat parties before. Always a good time, in a weird sort of way. Nothing like the parties he attended here in the city. He told Angel to hold on tight and then he took off down the street.

It must have surprized Angel how fast the bike was, because at the first stoplight, he pulled himself a little closer and held on a bit tighter. Demon grinned. It felt real good to have Angel pulled up close against his back and to have his hands holding onto his hips. Once out on the highway, Demon opened her up and they practically flew down the four lane asphalt. Angel let out a big whoop, laughed, and then held on even tighter, almost molding their bodies together.

All too soon, the ride was over as they pulled up in front of the huge house that served as the home for the Delta Kappas. Demon let out a quiet sigh as Angel got off the back of the Harley. He didn't want to let this time with Angel end, so he was pleasantly surprized when Angel invited him in for a beer.

He looked up at Angel and saw him smiling and blushing shyly. His dick was already hard from the wonderful ride and he felt a drop of pre-cum drip out of the piss-slit when he realized Angel was looking at him with a sexy coy look in his eyes. //He can't be hot for me...// he thought. Even if he was reading this wrong, he still wanted to spend more time with Angel, so he quickly agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel was thrilled that Demon was going to come in for a beer, and his hands shook slightly as he inserted the key into the front door. Three of the brothers and their respective girlfriends were in the living room watching a horror flick that was turned up too loud and two more were cooking up spegetti in the kitchen. The clean cut college boys all stopped what they were doing to openly stare at Demon. He stood out among them like a wolf among sheep with his black leather motorcycle jacket, heavy work boots, and dangerous eyes.

Angel noticed the odd looks that Demon was getting and said, "Hey, I'll grab us some beers and we can head up to my room and hang out awhile. Cool?"

Demon grinned. "Yeah, cool man."

Angel opened the fridge, grabbed two beers in each hand and started to lead the way upstairs. Halfway there, he realized that he just asked to be alone, in his bedroom with this stud, and he wasn't sure he could handle it. He had only said it because the tension downstairs had been uncomfortable.

When they got to Angel's room, he handed a beer to Demon and walked to his stereo. Picking out a CD, Aerosmith was soon playing softly from the speakers. He turned to find Demon sitting on his bed with the beer bottle up to his lips and the golden liquid pouring into his mouth. Angel swallowed as his prick jumped.

"So, what are you studying? In school, I mean?" Demon asked, one eyebrow raised.

"Business. It's not real exciting, but hey, classes aren't supposed to be, I guess."

Angel grinned shyly. He couldn't help it. Just looking at Demon made him excited.

They talked for a little while about school, tattoo's, and life in general. By the middle of the second beer, Angel had to use the bathroom When he got back, Demon wanted to take a piss too. While Demon was out, Angel found himself wanting him to hurry and get back in the room with him. It was almost scary. He could feel Demon's presence in the room as a palpable thing when he was there, and he missed it when he wasn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Demon walked back into the small room he saw Angel visibly relax, an odd tension draining out of his body. Demon had been watching Angel closely the whole time they had talked and figured the guy was hot for him after all. He was real nervous about it as well. Figuring, //What the hell. You only live once.//, Demon decided to go for it.

He walked into the room and shut the door behind him. His jacket was already off and lying across the bed. Instead of walking to it, or his beer on the desk, he walked up to Angel. He looked straight into those deep green eyes for a minute, and then leaned in and kissed him on the mouth. Angel stiffened for a second in shock, but then he melted against Demon's whole body, wrapping his arms around him and kissing him back with passion. Demon moaned.

Angel's lips were soft and full. They parted slightly and Demon flicked his tongue between them, running the tip across the perfectly straight white enamel. Demon could feel a shudder run down Angels spine and the heat of his body radiated through the knit shirt, bathing Demons own bare chest. Angel opened his mouth wider and Demons tongue dove in, searching and probing the hot wet depths.

Demon brought his hands up to Angels waist, slid them around to the small of his back and up under the edge of his shirt. As Demon ran his hands along the soft skin of Angels firmly muscled back, Angel slowly moved his tongue towards Demons mouth. Gently squeezing and rubbing Angels back under his shirt, he initiated a passionate tongue wrestling match in their mouths. Demons straining cock pressed up against the stiff tool in Angels jeans and they both broke off the kiss with a moan.

"Oh wow, Demon." Angel breathed into his ear. "I never..."

"Shhhh..." Demon said softly, putting a finger up against Angels lips, "I know. It's alright. I won't hurt you."

Demon looked into Angels big green eyes and saw desire and fear battling within him. He leaned in and slowly kissed those soft, pink lips. When he looked back into those green orbs, he saw that desire had won.

Demon slowly pulled the shirt off over Angel's head to finally reveal his chest. The firm muscles under the smooth creamy skin made Demon think of a Greek statue come to life and his cock jerked with excitement. He traced the lines of muscle with his fingertips while leaning in to kiss Angel once more. Breaking away from those lushious lips, Demon placed soft little kisses along Angels strong jawline and down his throat, to his collarbone and then towards his pecs.

Demon sucked and nibbled on Angel's right nipple until it was hard and sticking straight out, then he turned his attention to the other one. Marvelling at the delicious taste of Angels clean skin, he licked and kissed his way lower until he reached Angels beautiful inny belly-button. Kneeling down in front of Angel, he dove his tongue into it to give it a good spit bath, while his hands quickly undid the button and zipper on Angels jeans. In a single motion, Demon pushed Angels jeans and jockeys to his knees, freeing the most wonderful cock he'd ever seen.

Without a second thought, Demon ran his tongue from the base of Angel's cock up to the swollen tip. Angel moaned softly and his knees went weak.

"Whoa. Don't fall Angel."

Demon stood up and guided Angel over to the bed. He turned him around and gently pressed him down so he was sitting at the edge. Demon cupped the handsome face in his hand turning it so Angel would look at him. Demon grinned.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. That just felt *so* amazing Demon. I never felt anything like it before."

"Good."

Demon knelt down on the floor in front of Angel and slowly pulled off his sneakers and socks. Then he gently removed his jeans, leaving Angel naked before him. Demon's eyes greedily drank in the stunning physical beauty even as he marveled at the trusting innocence that he raditated. His lust doubled.

Standing up, Demon quickly kicked off his boots, undid his well worn jeans and peeled them off himself as if they were on fire. Demon stood for a moment, stroking his cock slowly, just looking at the lovely virgin lying vulnerable and willing on the bed. A drop of pearly pre-cum formed at the piss-slit of his cockhead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel laid back on his bed and looked up at the naked man standing over him. Demon confussed Angel almost as much as he turned him on. He looked so dangerous, yet his touch was feather soft and tender. Demons dark blonde hair was cut short into spikes and his goatee sent shivers of delight along Angle's spine as it scratched his tender skin.

His thick muscled arms, chest and right leg were covered in tattoos. It wasn't a bunch of small dark inked drawings all smashed together creating a chaotic effect. Instead, Demons artwork consisted of several large colorful pieces all tied together by a backdrop of flames. Combined with him being naked except for the wide studded leather dog collar around his neck, the results were slightly frightening in an erotic sort of way.

Angel watched Demon slowly pump his thick cock, working the uncut foreskin. Angel had never seen an uncut cock before and just the sight of it fascinated him and made his balls tingle.

Angel looked up into Demons face and suddenly felt like a deer in a hunter's crosshairs. Undisguised lust burned in those dark eyes. With subtle grace, Demon climbed onto the bed to kneel between Angels legs. Angel reached up to touch Demons amazingly decorated chest, when suddenly, his wrists were caught by Demons strong hands. Angels heart skipped a beat and he instantly felt his nakedness. Demon threw his weight forward, pinning Angels hands to the bed above his head. Looming over the graceful dark haired beauty, Demon heard Angels sharp intake of breath. He leaned down and kissed Angel deeply.

Angel felt himself submit. It was a mental shifting, a need to please, and a desire to be pleased. It was an erotic release. Angel found himself moaning and grinding under Demon as if to beg for more.

"Just lay back and enjoy the ride, okay Angel." Demons voice was deep and husky with lust.

"Mmmmmm..." was all Angel could manage as a reply.

Once again, Demon kissed and licked his way down Angels chest. Once again his whiskers drove all thoughts out of Angels mind. Angel closed his eyes as tingles played across his skin. Suddenly, the head of his cock was engulfed by wet heat that sent waves of pleasure through him that were so intense that he saw white sparks. Demon slid his mouth down Angel's shaft slowly until he had all seven inches buried in his throat. One hand fondled Angel's ballsack, rolling the orbs gently across his fingers, while the other caressed the smooth skin of Angel's rippled abs.

"Oooooooohhhhhhh Deeeeeemonnnnnnnnn, Oh yeahhhh, Mmmmm..." Angel moaned softly as he rolled his hips, slowly grinding his cock in and out of Demon's sweet mouth. He could feel the pressure start to build in his balls.

He guessed Demon could tell, because he pulled off of his dick quickly. Demon gently blew a slow whisper of breath on Angels saliva slicked shaft, sending shivers all across his body. Then Angel could feel Demon's tongue on his balls, licking and nuzzling them.

"Oh yesssss..."

The pleasure rode in waves from Angel's balls, outward. He bent his legs till his feet were laying flat against the bed, then he spread his legs wide to give Demon greater access.

His goatee leading the way, Demon licked lower and lower until he was tonguing and sucking the puckered lips of Angels lovehole. Angel pushed his ass back against Demon's mouth while reaching down with his hands to spread his cheeks. Angel lifted his legs up into the air, grinding his ass into Demon's face. When Demon's tongue pushed through the tight ring of muscles, Angel's cock began leaking pre-cum like mad.

His body beginning to shiver, Angel moaned. "Ooooohhhh, Deeeemonnnn, Oh god! I'm gonna cummmm. I'm gonna cum real sooon!"

In a flash, Demon dove forward, swallowing Angel's cockhead and he rammed his finger into Angel's tight lovehole. Sucking hard on the swollen tip, Demon began to finger-fuck his squirming lover.

Angel felt his mind go white. He cock swelled as hot sperm rushed up the shaft from his balls into Demon's sweet mouth. After swallowing that first mouthful, he pushed his face down to Angel pubes and continued to milk the twitching cock with the muscles of his talented throat.

"Ooooohhhh fuuuuck!"

After an eternity that ended all too soon, Angel stopped cumming. With heart racing and body shaking, he finally opened his eyes to see Demon gently release his softening cock.

Shifting his body forward, Demon gently lowered himself on top of Angel. Quickly, Angel wrapped his legs around Demon's hips and flung his arms around his tattooed shoulders, pulling Demon tightly against him. Angel shoved his tongue in Demon's mouth, tasting his own seed. He kissed Demon deeply for the few moments it took for rational thoughts to return to his head. Finally, Angel just covered Demon's face in tiny soft kisses.

"Oh Demon, that was beautiful. Thank you." Angel breathed.

"I'm glad you liked it." Demon grinned.

With an obviously fake, innocently blank look pasted across his face, Angel asked, "You could tell?"

Demon flashed his crooked smile.

"Yeah,... but just a little."

Both of them broke out in quiet giggles.

After a few moment of soft kisses and quiet smiles, Angel could feel Demon start to slowly grind his hips and rock hard cock into his stomach. He looked right into Demon's dark eyes and saw intense emotions flicker within their brown depths. His desire to please his lover flared brightly.

"I want to do it to you, Demon." He began quietly, almost shyly, "I've never done it before, but I want to with you. I want you to feel the wonderful things I did."

Demon didn't say anything, he just leaned down and kissed Angel's soft lips. Then he lifted off of him and rolled over onto his back.

As fascinating as Demons tattoos were, Angel's attention was drawn to his nipples and the tiny silver hoops that pierced them. He reached out and ran the tip of one finger along the shinning metal. He gently lifted the hoop so that it no longer rested against Demon's smooth skin. Angel felt the tremor run through Demon's body as he gasped deeply. Quickly, Angel jerked his hand back as if burned.

"Ohmigawd! Did I hurt you?"

"Wha....? Oh no. Not at all. My nipples are super sensitive, that's all. That felt great."

"Oh good. I thought I'd hurt you or something."

Demon grinned. "No man, not at all."

Angel went back to the nipple, but this time he explored it with his tongue instead. Demon moaned. Angel licked and sucked at first one nipple and them the other. Using Demon's tattoos as a sort of roadmap, Angel licked his way down Demon's chest following the curves and angles of the inked lines. Zigzagging back and forth, Angel finally reached his goal.

Just like his arms and chest, Demon's crotch was shaved clean of all hair. Angel loved the pure taste of Demon's skin. He nuzzled and licked Demon's ballsack, causing him to grind his hips up into the air, moaning low sounds of animal pleasure deep in his throat. Angel sucked first one ball into his hungry mouth, and then the other.

The strong masculine scent filled his head and the sounds of erotic enjoyment coming from deep within Demon's chest filled his ears. Angel's cock was hard once again, and it was throbbing between his legs. His desire to devour Demon was now not only so he could please his lover, but also himself.

Not being able to wait any longer. Angel moved to Demon's stiff cock. It wasn't as long as Angel's, but it was thicker. Angel wasn't sure if he could take all of it down his throat like Demon did for him, but he was determined to try.

He ran his tongue up along the underside of the beautiful cock to the swollen tip. Angel saw a drop of glistening pre-cum in the piss-slit. He licked at it, curious as to the taste. It was the most wonderful thing that Angel had ever had in his life. A sexual thrill raced through his body causing pre-cum to drip from his own cock. Angel wanted more. He burrowed his tongue under Demon's foreskin searching for more of the delicious man-juice. He swirled his tongue around the cockhead and then gently pushed the foreskin towards the shaft with his lips. Demon moaned loudly and thrust his hips up, burying his thick cock into Angel's mouth. Angel gagged.

"Oh sorry man. Oh, it just felt so good. I'll try to be more carefull." Demon breathed.

Angel blushed, embarrassed at his lack of skill, but he didn't want to stop and he didn't think Demon wanted to stop either. He leaned down and put the cock back in his mouth. He tried to imitate the things that Demon had done to him. He licked and sucked and enjoyed it a lot, however he couldn't take that cock into his throat without gagging. So he decided to switch tactics.

Licking and nibbling, Angel slowly inched his way down to Demon's ballsack and then to the smooth strip of skin beneath. Demon opened his legs wide to Angel.

In all his life, Angel never imagined that he would put his mouth against someone's ass, but after feeling how wonderful it could be, he wanted to do it to Demon. He grabbed Demon's legs and pushed them forward and up. Demon reached down with his hands and held onto his knees, pulling his legs forwards even more, fully exposing his center to Angel.

When Angel first put his tongue on the puckered ring of muscle, he thought he would be grossed out, but instead he found the slightly musky taste to be powerfully sexual. He dove in with abandon. He licked and sucked and nibbled at the tender opening, slicking it up with his spit. Working it with his mouth, he gradually loosened the muscles unitl he could jab into Demon with his tongue. Demon groaned with pleasure and began to grind into Angel's face. He made love to Demon with his tongue.

"Oh Angel. Oh baby. Fuck me Angel. Stick your hard cock into my ass and fuck me. Fuck me now!" Demon growled.

Not needing to be told twice, Angel quickly kneeled up between Demon's legs, took aim with his throbbing cock and pushed. At first he couldn't get in because Demon was too tight, but then Demon relaxed his muscles and Angel slid in to the hilt. Demon gasped for breath, clentched his jaw, and squeezed his eyes tightly shut.

"Ohmigawd! Demon, are you okay?"

Breathing deeply, Demon gasped, "Yeah. But next time,... go in slower... okay? That's one... huge cock you got there..."

Blushing, Angel leaned down and kissed Demon, "Sorry man. I'll be careful next time. Promise."

Angel could feel Demon's muscles begin to relax around his cock and he began to slowly and carefully inch back and forth inside him. In and out. As the amazing sensations from his cock forced themselves to his attention, he let the world fall away. There was only him and the glorious feelings in his cock. The walls of Demon's ass squeezed him and milked him. He loved the intense heat and ground himself in and out a little faster. He was brought back to himself by Demon's shouted commands.

"Faster! Oh god! Faster Angel! Fuck me! Harder! Go, go, go Angel! Plow my ass! Oh fuck me!" Demon yelled at the top of his lungs.

How could any man alive resist such a wonderful invitation?

Angel rammed into Demon to the hilt. He began to plow in and out with reckless abandon. He pulled all the way out and then slammed back into him in a power-fuck that slammed Demon to the bed, making the bedsprings shriek in protest and causing the walls to rattle from the pounding of the headboard.<> Demon's cock began to twitch and jerk without him even touching it.

"Oh god Angel! I'm cumming! Oooooh Angel!"

Demon began to shoot blast after blast of hot creamy cum onto his chest and stomach. The orgasm forced his ass muscles to clamp down tightly on Angel's cock, squeezing and milking it hard. Angel felt the room start to spin as his own orgasm raced through his body and out the tip of his cock. He shoved as deep into Demon as he could and jetted out several jets of cum into his lover.

"Aaaaauuuughhhh!" Angel growled loudly, every muscle in his body straining with the force of his explosion.

Totally drained and happy, Angel slowly collapsed on top of Demon. Body shaking and breathing heavilly into Demon's shoulder, he felt his lover gently kiss his neck.

Then he heard him whisper, almost to softly to hear, "Oh Angel. Baby that was amazing. You are wonderful."

And then Demon kissed his neck again. Angel smiled.



Chapter 3: Behind the Mirror

The quiet sound of a door opening awoke Demon. Without moving, he opened his eyes. It was dark in the room and he had no idea where he was or who the two young men standing in the doorway were. He quickly glanced down at the softly snoring body pressed tightly to him. Angels beautiful face was laying peacefully on his chest. Suddenly, everything came back to him in a rush and the flood of emotions that swept over him he could only describe as 'warm fuzzies'.

Demon glanced back up at the two Delta Kappas standing in the doorway. He now recognized them from earlier that evening at the tattoo pallor. They were both still fully clothed as if they had just come home.

"What the hell?!" the red-head half shouted. Angel flinched slightly in his sleep and then pressed tighter to Demon.

"Shhh..." Demon whispered, bringing a finger up to his lips. "You'll wake up Angel." He looked back down at the sleeping man in his arms and lightly brushed a stray black curl away from his closed eyes.

"Oh sorry dude." Said the blonde in a hushed voice. "We were just making sure Angel made it home. We got seperated from him back in the city."

Demon looked back to the two Delta Kappas. The tall red-head was obviously upset, probably over finding a strange man in bed with his friend, but the shorter blonde guy was openly grinning.

"Yeah, I know, he told me. I found him wandering around the projects alone, so I brought him home before he could get himself mugged."

"Your Demon, aren't you?" asked the blonde. "From the tattoo place, right?"

Demon nodded.

"Well, thanks for bringing Angel home safe. See you in the morning." With that, he waved and reached in to shut the door again. Turning to his friend, he said, "Come on Joey, let's go."

Joey mumbled something that Demon couldn't hear, but he clearly heard the blonde laugh and say, "Don't worry dude, it won't seem so bad in the morning." as the two walked down the hall.

Demon lay there in the dark thinking of what had just happened. The red-head, Joey, had seemed shocked, even hurt while standing open mouthed and staring in the doorway. Demon wasn't sure if that reaction to finding him in Angel's bed was because he'd unintentionally outed Angel, or if they were in a relationship and Angel had just been caught cheating. The fact that Angel had been a virgin made Demon suspect it was the former, but either way, it would cause Angel problems. Demon sighed sadly. It was a long time until he could fall asleep again.

********

The first sensation to register in Angels slowly awakening mind was a powerful need to pee. As the pressure in his bladder brought his closer to consousness he became aware of a body lying behind him in the 'spoons' position. He smiled widely without opening his eyes. Demons chest was pressed up against Angels back tightly, skin to skin. His right arm was wrapped around Angels waist, holding him close while his left arm was under Angels head like a pillow. Angel couldn't think of anywhere he would rather be than in Demons arms. He felt safe, protected, cherished and fulfilled. He lay there for a full ten minutes luxurating in Demons gentle embrace until finally his bladder would not be ignored any longer.

Not wanting to wake Demon up, Angel tried to slip quietly out of the bed. As soon as he started to move towards the edge however, Demon pulled Angel tightly to him and snuggled down closer, burying his face into the back of Angels neck. Demon moaned deep in his throat, sounding like a big cat purring. Angel reluctantly took hold of Demons hand and slowly lifted it up off his waist as he started to move away once more. Demon let out a little whimper and peeled open one brown eye.

"Let me up Demon." Angel whispered. "I have to go pee."

After a quick squeeze, Demon let go and Angel slipped from the warm blankets and even warmer embrace. The morning air hit Angels skin in a rush, causing him to shiver slightly. Without even looking, Angel reached into the chaotic mess he called a closet and grabbed his robe. He threw it on, holding it closed in front as he stepped to the door.

Angel got to the bathroom just as Tommy was stepping out. His hair was slightly damp as if he had just showered. "Morning dude." Angel called with an easy smile.

Tommy gave a startled double-take. "Um,... er,... I mean,... ahhh,... morning." Tommy said, blushing a deep red. He couldn't seem to meet Angels eyes as he stumbled over his own words. "Um,... ughhh,... I gota go dude. Ahhh,... see ya."

With that, he hurried down the hall, stopping once to glance over his shoulder at Angel. Seeing Angel staring at him with a confused look on his face, he blushed again and hurried to his room.

What's wrong with Tommy? He acted like he had never seen Angel before. He shook his head. Angel had to take a piss way too bad to think about it.

He stepped into the steamy bathroom shutting the door behind him. After relieving his full bladder, Angle glanced into the foggy mirror over the sink. His cheeks were full of short stubble and his six-pack was coated with Demons dried cum. He really needed a shower and a shave, but he didn't want to be away from Demon for that long, so he settled for a quick wash from the sink and quickly brushing his teeth. Just as he was rinsing his mouth with a shot of Scope, the door opened and Demon peeked in. Seeing Angel standing at the sink with his robe hanging open, he flashed his crooked smile and stepped in.

As Demon shut the door behind him, Angel spit out the mouthwash into the sink and turned to face his lover. "Good morning." he breathed as Demon steeped into his arms. Demn ran a finger along Angels neck to his shoulders and then down his bare chest.

"No fair, I don't have a toothbrush."

Without any hesitation, Angel reached over to the sink and grabbed his, "Here, use mine."

"You'd let me use your toothbrush?"

"Sure. Everything else I own has been in your mouth. So go for it dude." Angel grinned as he walked to the door. "Oh, by the way,... nice outfit." He looked over his shoulder at the tattooed man wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist and lewdly eyed him up and down.

Demon laughed deep in his throat, "Pervert!" he called to Angel as he stepped out into the hallway.

Back in his room, Angel stripped off his robe, flung it over the back of his desk chair and climbed back into his bed. He could feel Demons body heat lingering on the sheets as he let his mind drift to the marvelous feeling of waking up in those strong, tattooed arms. He remembered the sensation of hot skin, Demons soft breath on his neck, the pleasure of total relaxation, but what stood out most was the sense of togetherness. Of not being alone.

********

Angel was lying naked in bed with a sincere smile on his face and a dreamy faraway look in his eyes when Demon returned to the bedroom. His cock twitched and his heart melted. Angels black curly hair was lying unruly against his forehead. The slight darkening along his jawline didn't make him seem any older, it only served to accentuate the innocence in his green eyes. The smooth creamy skin and muscular arms and chest once again made Demon think of the Greek statues he had seen on TV. He wondered if the Greeks had a God of Love.

"Eros." Angel whispered.

"What?"

"You asked if there was a God of Love." Angel said softly. "Eros. He's the son of Venus, Goddess of Beauty and Desire."

Demon blushed. He hadn't realized he'd spoken out loud. Feeling a little silly, he walked over to the beautiful young man in the bed.

"Venus and Eros are actually Roman deities, but I guess that's close enough, huh?" Angel said with a shy smile.

As Demon looked down into Angels face, he could feel his cock start to lengthen. He found Angel so seductive and desirable. Mainly because Angel didn't try to act sexy. He was shy and innocent and his passion was real. His grace was natural, not studied, and he was open in a way that shook Demon to his core. He'd never met anyone like Angel in his whole life, and if someone had asked him before yesterday, he would have sworn to the powers that be, that no one like him even existed.

With a gentle smile, Angel shifted over slightly and lifted the covers up so Demon could slide in. His cock sprang to full hardness at the sight of Angels body being revealed to him once again. Not being able to resist the invitation, Demon dropped the towel and stretched out alongside Angel.

Pressing his body close, Demon bent his head down and kissed Angel. Electric sparks, both sexual and sensual raced up and down Demons spine. Angels lips were soft and gentle and they devoured Demons with a tenderness that left him breathless. Demon looked into Angels gentle green eyes and saw things he barely recognized and didn't understand at all. He suddenly felt as if he had the most fragile and delicate substance in the universe cradled in his arms. Demon made a decision.

While Demon was not one to kiss and tell, he had had sex with plenty of men. He was on a first name basis with several hustlers that worked the projects where he lived and he had many lovers that frequented the leather bars that he usually cruised. He had earned a reputation as a creative and sublimely cruel top with a cold heart and as an experienced bottom with hot desires. But it was a whole different world with Angel in his arms. He was going to do somethng he hadn't done in years, something he didn't think he could do again. Demon wasn't going to have sex with Angel, he was going to make love to him...

Demon softly kissed Angels lips, jaw, cheeks, and even his eyes as he explored Angels chest with nothing more than his gentle fingertips. Angel responded to his touch with a long leisurely stretch and a quiet little purring moan. Angels face was open and every thought and emotion flashed across his masculine features. Looking into Angels revealed soul, Demon felt a small stab of fear and knew he was lost. Something cold and hard dissolved within Demon, briefly banishing his personal darkness and he began to worship Angel in the only way he knew how. With his body.

Demon licked, kissed and caressed his way down Angels chest, and then down his tight abs. He kissed the tip of Angels swollen cock before slowly sinking it into his hot wet mouth. Angel moaned and ran his fingers through Demons short cropped hair. He made love to Angels cock with his lips and tongue. He brought into play all of his skill and all of his passion. Soon, Angel was writhing with pleasure and whispering Demons name over and over.

Not wanting this to end so soon, Demon pulled off of Angel, placing one last kiss on the tip of his cockhead. Moving slowly so as not to break the moment, he leaned up to kiss Angels mouth once again. Their tongues exploring each other, Demon positioned himself over Angel and between his long muscular legs. Angel brought his hands up and rubbed Demons back softly.

Sitting up on his knees between Angels outstretched legs, he drank in the erotic sight of the naked young man lying before him, burning with desire. His need for Angel reached a fever pitch. Demon lowered himself down, spreading Angels legs and kissed his inner thigh down low by his groin.

"Ohhhhh...." Angel sighed as he shivered with pleasure.

Demon licked a path from Angels thigh down to the succulent firm globes of his ass. With his hands, Demon gently squeezed and rubbed Angels cheeks before spreading them apart to reveal his puckered lovehole. Pausing only a second to whisper a quick "Thank you Eros" to the Roman God of Love, Demon leaned forward and gently kissed Angel on the tight ring of muscles that guarded the gateway to paradise.

"Mmmmm... Oh Demon, my Demon." Angel breathed, grinding his ass into Demons face.

Demon felt a drop of pre-cum escape from the piss-slit of his throbbing cock. He licked and sucked at Angel, quickly loosening him. Soon he was able to probe Angels depths with his hungry tongue. Slicking him up with plenty of spit, Demon made love to Angel with his mouth, as the young beauty moaned and whimpered with indescribable pleasure. Wanting Angel to be ready for what was to come, Demon slicked up a finger in his mouth, then slowly inserted it into Angel. He heard his lover gasp.

"Ohhh, yesss..."

Probing and searching, Demon quickly found Angels prostate and rubbed it. A shudder of desire raced through Angels body and he pushed back on Demons finger. Gently working in and out a few times, Demon then added another finger. Angel began to rock his hips in time to Demons thrusting fingers. He quickly put in a third and began to gently spread them to further loosen the muscles.

"Oh-ma-gawd!" Angel gasped. "Oh Demon. Ohhh."

Demon knew Angel was ready. He removed his fingers and raised up on his knees. He spit in his hand and then lubed up his hard as steel cock. Demon took careful aim at Angels center then stopped and looked into his lovers face questionly.

In a voice husky with desire, Angel whispered a single word, "Please."

As slowly and as gently as he could, Demon began to enter Angels virgin hole. "Push back against me Angel." he said softly. "Yeah. That's it baby. Open up for me."

Demon reached down and pulled Angels legs up so his ankles were on Demons shoulders. He could feel the muscles in Angels ass relax around his cockhead and he slid in another two inches. Angel took a couple of deep breaths, then opened up even more. Demon slid home.

Exquisite pleasure rushed in a wave from his tightly gripped cock outward through his whole body. The muscles of Angels ass clutched at his dick and for a moment, Demon thought they were both going to cum. Holding perfectly still for a few minutes, Demon backed away from the point of no return.

In control of himself once more, Demon slid Angels legs down to his waist and leaned forward and over the beautiful black haired young man. Supporting himself with his arms planted firmly on either side of Angels chest, he leaned down and kissed those delicious lips. Angel kissed him back with a passion that stole his breath and burned his soul.

Demon slid his forearms up under Angels shoulders and began to slowly pull back his cock. Angel moaned into his mouth. Demon began to longdick his lover gently, caressing Angels prostate with the length of his cock on each pass. Angel brought his hands up, one running through Demons hair, pulling him down into another kiss. The other traced a path along Demons spine as he began to thrust his hips up to meet Demons strokes.

The rhythm they built was slow, tender and eclectic. Two quick short thrusts, followed by a slow long stroke, then a circular grind. They moved together, as one, in a dance as old as time.

"Oh Baby, Oh Angel." Demon breathed into Angels ear.

Angels sweet ass clutched at Demons cock with every thrust, the muscles sucking on it gloriously. Demon made love to Angel with every muscle in his body. Their sweat slicked skin sliding effortlessly against each other. Angel wrapped his legs tightly around Demons hips and both his hands traveled to grasp the small of Demons back. Pushing and pulling at Demon, guiding him in and out, Angel threw back his head and moaned with feverish passion.

"Deeeemonnnn..." he whispered as he squeezed his eyes tight.

Suddenly, Angels cock began to pulse and he shot blast after blast of hot creamy cum between their bodies. The intensity of his orgasm stole his breath. The muscles of his ass clamped down hard on Demons cock, relaxed, then clamped down hard again with each jet of cum from his cock. Demons mind went numb as the sensation of Angels orgasming ass on his cock sent him over the edge. His balls pulled up tight and released is creamy load deep into Angel with an intensity he'd never felt before.

"Ahhhhh!" he almost shouted.

Demon could feel his cock jerk and pulse as he shot again and again inside of Angel. His whole body tensed up until he stopped cumming. Suddenly, all tension drained from him and Demon collapsed on top of Angel, shaking and breathing heavily.

He felt Angel tighten his legs around his hips and wrap his arms around his chest to hold him tight. Both men laid in each others arms, feeling the other shiver with pleasure as they slowly came down from their shared orgasm. After a few minutes, Demon raised his face from Angels neck and Angel covered his face with tender kisses. Finally Angel pulled back from the kiss to look Demon in the eyes.

"If I could live in your arms, I'd be happy for the rest of my life." Angel whispered, his face an open book.

Demon buried his face into Angels neck, kissing it tenderly as a single tear rolled down his face.

"Baby..." Demon whispered into Angels ear.

"Hold me." Angel breathed, almost too soft to hear.

Demon held him tighter, marveling at the exquisite perfection of the trembling young man beneath him.

********

An hour and a half later, both men now being showered and shaved, found Demon dropping Angel off in front of McNearnin Hall for one of his classes. He watched the college studs sexy body jog up the steps and walk through the doors before he put his Harley Davidson in gear and sped back to the inner slums of the city he called home.

As Demon rode home, his thoughts churned within his mind, stumbling over themselves. His emotions burned and throbbed, pulling him apart. Guilt, anger, and fear battled with joy, love and desire. When he reached the open highway, he sped through the gears and flew down the road as if trying to out race his own mind.

Demon was a smart man and had a firm grip on the harsher realities of life. The lessons he'd learned from experience were all taught on the 'Pain Scale'. The more important the lesson, the more it hurt. The more it hurt, the faster you learned. Demon figured he had earned the street version of a P.H.D. He had survived his 'education', but just barely. To drag Angel into his life, with all the pain, hatred, and violence would be unforgivable, yet the thought of never seeing him again made all the world become as ashes before Demons eyes.

Demon cursed himself for what he perceived as sheer stupidity. How could he have allowed himself to feel so deeply for Angel? How could he have allowed his heart to open up once more? How could he have allowed himself to seduce Angel?

Angel...

With a crystal clarity and a painful honesty riding on a wave of gult, Demon saw himself in the 'grand scheme of things'. He might be a big player in the poverty ridden slums ruled by the bikers who called themselves 'The Guild', but Angel was destined to be so much more. Demon knew that in his heart. That knowledge brought the realization that he wasn't good enough for Angel. Angel deserved better than an emotionally burned-out biker with no real future.

With his battered heart breaking, Demon realized that he loved the young man that was so perfectly named. He loved him more than anything else in the world. He loved him enough to lose him. With a cry of rage and pain ripping from his throat and tears streaming down his wind lashed cheeks, Demon vowed never to go see Angel again. For Angels own good.

********

Angel spent his entire class in a sort of daze. He kept loosing his consentration on the lecture and would slip into a daydream in which Demon was the star. He pictured those dark, haunted eyes in his mind as he replayed the events of earlier that morning. He remembered the sounds, the smells, the touches and the emotions. When Angel realized he was sitting in the lecture hall with an erection tenting his jeans, he painstakingly forced his mind from roaming and back to the less than exciting lecture.

Finally, the class ended and everyone poured out of the room into the crowded hallway. Not paying close attention to where he was going, Angel bumped into a short blonde girl with an armload of books. The look she flashed him was very odd. A mixture of confusion, startlement and just a touch of fear. It reminded him of something familiar, yet different. He walked away trying to track down the memory her expression had stirred in him. And then it hit Angel,... Hard. Tommy!

Stunned, Angel came to a complete stop in the middle of the crowded hallway, like an island in the middle of a stream of people that parted around him. Every detail of his encounter with Tommy in the hallway outside the bathroom at Delta Kappa House this morning replayed before his eyes. The startled expression on his face, the stammering speech, the blushes, the way Tommy wouldn't look him in the face. Tommy knew what he and Demon had done!

Angel started shaking violently as he felt his world fall apart. A feeling of claustrophobia crept over him, choking him, bringing on a rush of panic. He felt eyes staring at him and the speaking people around him made no sense at all. The talk floated past as words and phrases without coherence. Angel did the only thing he could think to do. He ran out of the building and across campus.

Angel was halfway to Delta Kappa House when he realized where he was heading in his blind panic. He forced himself to stop, take some deep breaths, get a hold of himself. Angel had never experienced a panic attack before and he was sure he didn't like it. Looking around, he saw an empty park bench under a shady tree besides Van Dorn Hall. Angel walked over and sat down. He needed to think.

Angel had never told anyone he was gay. He had come close to telling his best friend and brother Delta Kappa, Joey, on two seperate occasions, but had chickened out. Now he guessed the whole frat knew. Angel groaned.

Last night, he had drunkenly decided that if anyone commented about Demon spending the night in his room, he would just say they had passed out cold from too much beer. No big deal. That kind of thing happened all the time. But now?

Angel figured that the brothers had heard them and guessed what was really happening in the cramped bedroom. He groaned again. Angel had been careful to stay in the closet ever since Junior High when Dave Rawlins was beaten up for being gay. He'd come away with a broken arm and a body full of bruises. Angel didn't think that the other Delta Kappa's would become violent like that, but he did fear they would be hurt, angry and reject him outright. He would become an outcast. Scorned.

As Angels mind raced he found himself staring at a question he had asked himself only yesterday before going out to the city. His own words echoed in his ears.

"If I find the man of my dreams, what would I do? Go after him and give up my life,... Or give up him and live in misery?"

The frat,... or Demon? It wasn't fair. Why couldn't he have both? He could lie, say that he was drunk or that Demon drugged him and he didn't have any choice,... or he could tell the truth and risk having his friends hate him for being a fag. But what was the truth anyway? So much had happened so fast that it made Angels head spin. Angel took a deep breath and tried to sort everything out...

Truth; Angel was gay. It wasn't the alcohol. It isn't a phase. It just is,... and always will be the truth.

Truth; Angel felt a powerful physical attraction to Demon. He stoked the fires of passion in Angel as no man ever did before.

Truth; Angel was intrigued by the lifestyle Demon led. He had been overprotected and sheltered his whole life and Angel was fascinated with the dangerous vibes that surrounded Demon like a dark cloud.

Truth; Angel was touched to the quick by the deep hurt and sadness he saw in Demons eyes. He could feel a loneliness in Demon that echoed his own.

Truth; Demon made Angel feel things both physically and emotionally that Angel never even imagined he could feel.

Truth; Angel had fallen in love.

Angel sighed deeply as he made his decision. He assumed (and correctly too) that Demon had been betrayed before, but Angel vowed that he never would. He loved Demon, and to deny that would be the worst betrayal of all. He wouldn't say anything to the brothers, but if they confronted him, he'd tell the truth and hope they understood. It would be hard, but the way Angel saw things, it was the only real choice.

Trembling slightly with fear of what was to come, Angel stood up and started to walk home once more.



Chapter 4: Fallen Angel

With nervous tension knotting his stomach and causing sweat to bead up on his brow, Angel slowly opened the front door of the Delta Kappa House. It was quiet inside. That was not unusual for this time of day. Most of the brothers would be in class, or studying at the library. It was after lunch, but before dinner, so there was no real reason to have many of the brothers in. Breathing a slight sigh of relief, Angel headed up the stairs to his room. Putting his books down, he put on a CD and laid back on his bed to think.

As he became calmer, he suddenly felt tired. His energy was completely drained. The physical exertions of last night combined with the emotional rollercoaster ride he was still swept up in took it's toll. Without even realizing it was happening, Angel was soon fast asleep on his bed.

When Angel woke again, he could tell it was a little after dinner time by the angle of the sunlight streaming weakly through his window and the persistent rumbling in his stomach. He was still nerbous about any confrontations, but he knew they would come sooner or later.

With a deel sigh, he figured he might as well get up and go eat. Hiding in his room would not stop the inevitable from happening. That decided, Angel sat up and swung his legs over the side of the bed only to feel a jolt of fear as he noticed a figure sitting at his desk for the first time.

"Holy fuck!" he shouted, instinctively drawing back.

Without a sound, the figure reached out his hand and switched on the desk lamp beside him. The small circle of golden light washed across Joey's bright red hair and freckled skin.

"Damn Joe! You scared the shit out of me!"

Angel complained, shocked into full wakefulness. Joey didn't say anything, he just turned his head and looked at Angel.

Joey and Angel were best friends. They met in their Junior yer in high school after Joeys father was relocated by his company to the neighboorhood. They choose the same college to prevent themselves from being seperated and even rushed the same frat. No one knew Joey as well as Angel and vice-versa. The first thing that Angel noticed when Joey turned to face him was that Joey was very upset. Not many people would be able to tell. Like most red-heads, when Joey became angry he let everyone know in no uncertain terms, but when Joey had his feelings hurt or was very sad, he became quiet and withdrawn. He held it all bottled inside until he could get to Angel and let it all our out in private.

That is what Angel saw. His best friend in the entire world was sitting before him in pain. All thoughts of his own dliema rushed out of his mind as he suddenly focused on Joey.

Angel slid off the bed and placed a hand on Joeys shoulder.

"Dude, what's wrong man?"

With a sharp move, Joey pushed Angels hand off of him, jumped up and yelled. "YOU! That's what's wrong!"

Confusion swirled through Angel as he stared at his friend, watching him breath heavily through his nose, obviously trying to calm himself. Joey was visibly shaking, and anger rose in his eyes. Angel took an involuntary step back, suddenly frightened. Angels fear must have reached Joey in some way, because as fast as the anger had risen, it faded away, to be replaced by the hurt again. Tiredly, Joey sank back down into the desk chair. Nervously, Angel sat on the edge of his bed across from him.

"What did..." Angel began, but he was silenced when Joey put up a hand to stop him.

Angel was about to try again when Joey spoke up.

"I saw you with him." He barely whispered. Angel paled.

"Billy and I got back to town real late last night, and we came up here to see if you had gotten in."

Angel didn't reply, he couldn't think of anything to say even as his mind whirled a hundred miles as hour. Joey looked up from his lap and directly into Angels eyes.

"You were in bed with him, sleeping,... naked."

"Joey, I..."

"Don't try to deny it Angel, I saw you with my own eyes."

"I wasn't going to deny it. You're right. We were both naked, in bed,... together."

"Why Angel, why?" the pain in his voice evident.

Angel sighed, he knew what he had to say.

"Before you ask, no, I wasn't that drunk, no, he didn't drug me or force me or anything like that. I,... I'm gay."

Angel sat there, waiting for Joey to freak out again at the confession. Instead, what he heard shocked him.

"Well, duh! I figured *that* out as soon as I opened your door and saw you wrapped around that guy. I mean, why didn't you tell me. Me! I'm supposed to be your friend. Your *best* friend!" Joeys face was a mask of hurt. "I feel like this whole time I thought I could trust you and you've been lying to me."

Angel felt like he had been hit in the gut by a flying brick. He tried to speak several times but his tongue kept getting in teh way. One thought pierced through the swirling emotions, and helped him to focus,... Joey didn't seem to care that he was gay, only that Angel hadn't told him.

"I was afraid." he said finally.

"What?"

"I was afraid, okay?" Angel said loudly, becoming defensive. "I didn't want to risk what I had. I didn't want to end up like Dave Rawlins. But mostly, I didn't want to risk losing you! Risk having you turn your back on me and hate me because of it. God knows I wanted to tell you so many times, hell, I almost did a few times, but I always got too scared to say it."

"You thought I would hate you for being gay? Dude, your my best friend. I couldn't hate you."

"You don't hate me?"

"No! I *am* mad you didn't trust me though. You should know you can tell me anything." <> Joey looked at Angel again and thought a moment.

"Who's Dave Rawlins?"

"He moved out of the old neighborhood a few years before you got there. He got beat up *real* bad one day by the guys at school... for being gay."

"I didn't know."

So, Angel started to talk. He opened up in a way he never had to anyone. He told Joey all about Dave. He told him what it was like to live in the closet, always afraid someone would find out about his secret and turn his life upside down. He talked about how he feared his parents would disown him when they found out, and how he felt like he was letting them down.

Joey listened like the good friend he was. He let Angel pour his heart out to him, and he was there on the bed, holding Angel tightly when he startd to cry. Joey never realized how much Angel had been holding in, dealing with all by himself.

When Angel swore he'd never keep another secret from Joey again, he broke down and cried right along with Angel. By the time the two young men had calmed down, they were closer than ever.

Joeys arm was draped over his shoulders as Angel slowly pulled himself back together. Wiping the last tear from his eye, Angel realized how lucky he was to have Joey as a friend. He had come very close to loosing the greatest friend in the world and he was a little amazed that they had managed to work everything out.

He felt as if a two-ton weight had been lifted off of his shoulders. It was an incredible sensation of freedom to be able to have someone that he could tell his feelings to - his real feelings. He couldn't help but smile.

Joey broke Angel from his thoughts. "I don't know about you, but I'm starving."

At the mention of food, Angels stomach growled loudly. Both of them glanced down at Angels mid-section and busted up laughing.

"Well, that answers that question, huh?"

Joey grabbed Angels hand and pulled him up off the bed.

"Come on, let's head into town and grab some Mickey D's. My treat."

The two college studs left the house and went to Joeys car, cracking jokes about how hungry they were and who could eat the most french fries. They continued joking all the way down town and while they were sitting in the drive-thru. After getting their order, Joey parked in an open space at the end of the parking lot and they dug into their food while tunes poured from the cars sound system.

When they were almost done eating, Joey spoke, serious once again.

"So, Angel,... What's up with you and that guy, uhh... Demon is it?"

Angel glanced over at Joey. He was looking at Angel with one eyebrow raised, cutiosity in his eyes. There was no anger or resentment, just a desire to know.

"Um,... well,..."

"Come on Angel. You said you wouldn't keep any secrets from me again."

"I know. It's just that,... well, this is weird for me, ya know? I never once talked about stuff like this, not with anyone."

Joey nodded.

"I understand. Just take it slow, dude."

Joey turned and looked directly at Angel.

"I know that you slept with him and all, but,... do you like him dude? Or is it just, you know,... good sex?"

Angel turned bright red, and this made Joey burst into laughter.

"Sorry man, I didn't mean to make you blush. But seriously, though, what's up with you two?"

Angel paused for a moment collecting his thoughts before answering.

"Yeah, I do. Like him, I mean. There's something about him that just gets to me. I don't know what exactly, but it's real. We're both so different, but so much alike too. I can't explain it."

He glanced up at Joey with a smirk on his face.

"And the sex wasn't just good, it was fucking great."

This time Joey blushed bright red, and Angel laughed.

Then Angel told Joey all about how Demon brought him home after finding him lost and alone in the city. He told Joey about inviting him in and how Demon had seduced him. Then, Joey told Angel how he and Billy finally headed for home after searching for Angel, only to find him already there.

Angel got real guiet and turned slightly pale. Finally, Joey noticed his friends silence.

"What's the matter?"

"Billy knows?"

Suddenly, Joey understoond.

"Yeah, he does. He talked to Demon before we left your room. Didn't Demon tell you?"

Angel numbly shook his head.

So, Joey told him about what had been said while Angel had been lying asleep in his lovers arms. Angels confusion at Billys reaction must have been evident, because Joey started to tell him about what happened after they left Angels room.

"After we left you and Demon, Billy dragged my to his room. I was upset. I admit it. I,... well, I felt like you had betrayed me or something."

"I'm sorry."

"No. I know. It's okay. But last night I was upset. Billy made me sit down on his bed and told me to go ahead and freak out." Joey grinned bashfully. "So I did. I told him how I was hurt because you were my best friend, yet I found out about you being gay by accident."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay now Angel. I understand why you did it. But last night I was upset. Shocked mostly. It totally caught me off guard, but Billy was really cool about it. He let me babble away. Well, I finally realized tht he wasn't freaked out about you being gay, so I asked him why."

Angel swallowed hard, his nerves on end. "What did he say?"

Joey shrugged, "Well, he turned to his bookshelf and pulled out an old photo album. He flipped through it a minute, then handed it to me. It was open to a picture of two girls smiling at the camera."

Angel glanced at him quizzically. "Why?"

"He said it was a picture of his sister,... and his sisters girlfriend."

Angels eyebrows both raised up at that news. Joey chuckled softly.

"Yeah. Billys sister is a lesbian. According to Billy, she's been with her current girlfriend for a few years now. It's a real serious type of realationship."

Angel could almost see the lightbulb go on over Joeys head.

"You should go talk to him about it,ya know. Hell, he could probably tell you some stories about his sister and all. You know, like the things that happened to her when people found out."

Angel nodded thoughtfully unitl something occured to him.

"Who else knows?"

"No one that I know of. It was just me and Billy."

Angel sighed with relief. Billy and Joey knowing his secret was almost more than he could handle, even with both of them being cool with it. After the last 24 hours, Angel didn't think he could stand any more shocks.

It was at that point that Joey looked him in the eye and asked, "So, did you suck his dick, or what?"

At those words Angels over taxed mind and stressed out nerves short-circuted. He began laughing hysterically as tears poured down his cheeks. Joey looked at him as if he had lost his mind.

"What's I say?"

Angel looked over at him. Joeys face was full of confused concern and that made Angel burst out laughing again.

"Hehehehe,... Dude, I,... hahahaha,... Dude, I tried, but,... Teh-hehehe,... ohhh, man, it was,... hehehehehe, it was so big, I,... hahahaha,... Hehehe, he was so big, I ,... hahahaha, I choked on it dude! Hahahahahaha!"

Joey blinked once, twice, then burst out laughing just as hard as Angel.


****
Several days later, Angel was sitting in his room, pouring over the notes for an upcoming test when Joey and Billy walked into his room, shut the door behind them and made themselves at home on his bed.

Slamming the notebook shut, Angel snapped at his friends, "What? Did we forget how to knock?"

After glancing at each other with knowing looks, Joey turned to Angel.

"Dude, what *is* your problem lately? You've been getting more nasty as the week goes by. What's up?"

Angel took a deep breath, ready to launch into the two young men, when he realized that they were serious. They weren't trying to bust his balls, they really wanted to know what was bothering him. Angel let out the breath in a deep sigh and shock his head.

"Has it been that noticeable?"

"Yes." They said in unison.

Angel sighed again. He didn't realize that he had been affecting the people around him with the thoughts going around his head lately. He should have known better.

"It's two things actually." Angel began.

"Well, what's the first?" asked Billy.

"Tommy."

Seeing both of them with blank looks on their faces he explained.

"Tommy has been avoiding me like the plague. I've tried to talk to him several times, but he gets all freaky on me and splits. It's really getting to me."

"Why is he acting like that? You've always gotten along real good before." Joey noted.

"I don't know for sure, since he won't talk to me, but it started the morning after Demon spent the night."

All three of them exchanged concerned looks. Without having to say a word, they knew that Tommy had somehow figured out Angels secret.

"And that leads to my second problem,... Demon."

At that, the two guys on the bed exchanged confused looks. "What's wrong with Demon?" Billy finally asked.

"This is going to sound stupid,..." Angel warned.

He took a deep breath and plunged forward.

"Well, he never called. He never came back, and he knows I don't have a car to get to him. I called the place he works, but he wasn't in and he never called me back." Angel looked down into his lap, blushing. "I guess I feel used. Like a whore or something."

That said, both of the guys got off the bed. Billy left the room, but Joey walked up to Angel and put his arms around Angels shoulders.

"What a jerk." he mumbled.

"I really liked him Joe. He made me feel special or somthing,... but now? I guess I just wish I knew why he didn't call me."

Just then Billy returned carrying a full bottle of vodka and three cups.

"Come on, let's get drunk."

By the time the bottle was empty, all three were plastered and they had compiled a list of things that one should never do to their significant other,... be they male or female. They also had discussed who were the most fuckable people in their respective classes as well as those they wouldn't touch for any amount of money.

And of course, they had decided to drive into the city and hunt Demon down. Only stopping to grab two six-packs of beer out of the fridge, they piled into Joeys car and headed down the highway.

****

Demon sat in the back room of his uncles tattoo shop at a wooden table rolling a fat joint. An old Mettalica song throbbed and pulsed in the air. His cousin, Mad-dog sat across from him playing with a knife and tried to cheer him up. He had been sunk in a black depression ever since leaving Angel a few days ago and he didn't care who knew it.

Mad-dog had finally guessed that he was hung up on some guy or other, but Demon refused to talk about it. The only thing Mad-dogs father Sammy had said on the subject was, "You better snap out of that funk you're in numb-nutz, or you're going to wind up in the loony ward,... just like Susan." Susan was Sams sister and Demons mother. It took a lot of self control to keep from knocking out a few of Sams teeth, but Demon wasn't angry at him anymore, just tired.

Demon blazed up the joint and took a deep drag before passing it to Mad-dog. 'Fade to Black' came on and Demon just listened to the song as he slowly got stoned. The pot helped a little. It didn't make the pain go away, but it buried it, took the razor edge off it.

Suddenly, the door in the front room opened and the two tattoo covered men heard the sounds of drunken people trying to hold it together. Mad-dog sighed, and stood up to go great them.

Demon stayed in the back and finished off the last of the joint. As the song ended and a quiet settled over the room, he could hear an arguement in the front room. Fuck. He stood up to go help Mad-dog kick out the drunks when he heard his name being yelled. Demon stopped in mid step, shocked to the bone. That wasn't Mad-dog yelling for him, it was,... Angel!

Running from the room like a madman, he was confronted with pandemonium. Mad-dog was doing a pretty good job of herding the three guys to the door. The two guys who had walked in on him and Angel the other night were mostly trying to talk to Mad-dog who was mostly ignoring them. Angel, however, was ignoring Mad-dog, just trying to get past him while screaming for Demon.

"Everyone, just stop!!!" Demon yelled.

Silence descended on the room as everyone looked at him. Demon took a deep breath and then asked the question that was burning in his mind.

"Angel, what are you doing here?"

Looking at him standing there, Demons heart broke all over again.

"We need to talk."

Anger, hurt and determination flashed in his green eyes.

Demon just nodded and turned to walk into the back room. Mad-dog let him go and Angel followed, leaving his two friends to wait in the front room.

Demon sat down at the table in his chair and gestured for Angel to take the other. Angel just stood however, looking at him while swaying on his feet. Demon could smell the beer and the stronger alcohol underneath. Angel was very drunk and very hurt. Demon wasn't sure what to say to the black haired beauty, so he waited for Angel to speak first.

Angel didn't say anything however, instead he reached out with his well muscled arm and slapped Demon in the face. Demon took the hit. Demon was a very good street fighter and Angel had drunkenly telegraphed his intention to strike. Demon could have easily blocked the blow, but he wanted it. Felt he deserved it. When his head snapped back into place he looked up to see Angel standing there with tears running silently down his face.

"Angel,... Baby I..."

Angel exploded.

"Don't you 'Angel Baby' me god-damn-it! What the fuck is wrong with you! You think I'm your personal little whore? That you can toy with me and then not call me back and everything can be fixed with an 'Angel Baby'? If you didn't want to see me again, fine! But at least have the decency to tell me."

"You don't understand, I..."

"What don't I understand Demon? Huh, what? I understand that I gave you something special. I gave you me! Nobody can ever have what I gave you. It's yours forever, and you treat me like a fucking whore!"

Demon felt as if he had been hit once again. Demon had been avoiding Angel, trying to protect him from being hurt by Demon and his life,... and yet, that very thing had been hurting Angel all along.

Demon stood up and stepped towards Angel. Angel threw a few more wild swings at him, but he easily avoided or blocked them. Finally close enough to do so, Demon wrapped his arms around Angel and pulled him in close, hugging him tightly.

Angel struggled at first, but Demon refused to let go. Finally, Angels resistance broke and he leaned into him crying. He banged his fist on Demons chest twice to emphasize his feelings. Angel was very strong and Demon was sure he'd have a colorful bruise in the morning, but he didn't care. When Angel got quiet enough to hear, Demon tried to explain.

"Angel,... Baby, I wasn't trying to make you feel like a whore. I never once saw you that way. Honest." he said as he slowly stroked the black curls on Angels head.

"But then why..."

"I didn't call you because..." Demon began slowly. "Well, because you deserve better than me." He finished in a rush.

Angel looked at him, confusion evident on his face.

"Look Angel. Let's face it. I'm a member of a motorcycle gang and I'm a career criminal. No one in my family, and none of my friends are what you would call a 'typical joe'. Do you get what I'm saying? My life is not exactly a trip to Disneyland. You on the other hand, you've got a real shot at a good life. The future is bright for you. You should find someone who won't mess things up for you. Me,... I'll be happy if I end up spending more than half my life outside of jail, ya know."

"But it's you I want."

"Angel, you are like a gift from heaven, do you know that? A gift that shouldn't be wasted on someone like me."

Angel didn't say anything to that, he just leaned in and kissed Demon with all the passion he felt inside. Demon moaned. He tried to pull back, to make Angel see reason, but he couldn't do it. Angel just kept holding him tight, kissing his lips and cheeks and neck.

The other night, Demon had been the one to seduce Angel, but now, it was his turn to be seduced. His body responded to Angels touch with a burning desire even as the dark loneliness rolled off of him. Looking into Angels eyes, he realized once again that he was lost. There was nothing that he wouldn't do for him. It was a horribly frightening and totally liberating feeling all at once.

He felt Angels hands grab the edge of his shirt just seconds before it was lifted off over his head...

*****

Mad-dog sat out at the table in the front room with the two drunken kids. The blonde was passed out cold, but the red-head had a faintly worried look on his face. Mad-dog could understand that. From the yelling that had been going on earlier he finally knew who it was that had his cousin all worked up. He had to admit it though, Demon had good taste in men. They all looked like models or something, but this guy made the others before him look like chopped liver. And from the screaming he had heard, this guy wasn't a player like the others had been. He was for real.

Mad-dog didn't know if Demon had done a good thing by finding him, or if he had screwed up big time. From the look on the red-heads face, he was probably thinking the same thing about his own friend.

Suddenly, the red-head spoke. "It's quiet. I guess they aren't fighting anymore."

"Yeah."

"Wonder what they're doing? Why didn't they come back if they worked it out?"

Mad-dog had been wondering the same thing. It had been too quiet for too long.

"I'll go find out. Wait here, I'll be right back. I'll just make sure they didn't go and kill each other or something."

Mad-dog walked into the back room and found it empty. Turning to the right he saw a light coming from the side room where the body table was. The body table was big enough for a person to stretch out on while having a major tattoo done, like a full back piece or something. Walking over, he opened the door a little wider to be able to see into the room. Demon and the black haired guy were both naked and on that very same table. The stranger was lying on his back and Demon was pumping into him with passionate skill.

Demon turned his head to Mad-dog and said, "Get out." He then turned his attention back to the guy under him.

Closing the door, Mad-dog stopped at the table to grab Demons pot and rolling papers. He was a little unnerved at the scene he had witnessed. Mad-dog had seen Demon fuck other guys before, that wasn't it. He'd walked in on him several times over the years, and once Demon had had him video tape a session with a camcorder. It was the fact that it was totally unlike anything he'd seen Demon do.

Usually, Demons sexcapades tended to resemble something out of medieval torture rituals. Mad-dog knew that Demon was a sadist, that he enjoyed things like bondage and discipline. He played little head games with his boy-toys, designed to humiliate them as they submitted to him.

But what he had seen in the other room was nothing like that. It had been tender and slow and,... real. And then it hit him, Demon wasn't trying to dominate the black haired guy because he didn't *want* to. Demon saw him as a person,... not a sex toy. Demon was in love.

He walked out to the front room again to find the red-head still sitting there awake and worried. He sat down next to him and told him what he had seen. Then he proceeded to roll a fat one.



Chapter 5: Surrender To Love

Demon felt as if he needed time to think. Something inside him said that this probably should not be happening at all, let alone in such a crazy, mad-dash way. Demons head swirled with quickly shifting and often conflicting emotions. Desire and fear. Pleasure and guilt. Love and hate.

Demons hard won self-discipline was quickly crumbling away, making room inside for reckless abandon. He knew in his heart that Angel had no real understanding about what he was getting into, and that any pain and hurt that would come to claim the beautiful young man would be no ones fault but his own. Even as this thought swam through his drug clouded mind, he realized that he had no control over this. Angel would follow him blindly, lovingly, in trusting innocence.

Demon resolved that if Angel insisted on pursuing him, he would take great care about where he would lead the black haired beauty. As he was held in Angels strong arms, the last of his resistance fell away. For one insane moment, Demon clearly heard his mothers voice whispering in his ear, "Forgive us the pleasures we take and the hearts that we break, we know not what we do." A single tear slowly slid down Demons cheek.

Gently disengaging himself from Angels tender embrace, Demon took the young man by the hand and led him to a room off the side of the tattoo shop. The room wasn't used very often because it was reserved for doing large scale body tattoos. The rooms main feature was a large, padded table, like the kind you might find in a doctor's exam room. As a matter of fact, this very table had once belonged to the free clinic in the run down neighborhood they called "The Warren" before Demon, Mad-Dog and their friend, Jake the Snake had 'liberated' it.

Once they reached the table, Demon turned around to see Angel swaying unsteadily on his feet. He was very drunk and Demon was afraid he might fall over.

"How much beer did you drink tonight, Angel?"

"Four." Was Angel's happy reply.

"You're this plastered from only four beers?" Demon was amazed.

"Yesshhh." Angel paused for a moment, frowning up at the ceiling as if someone had written down his elusive thoughts up there.

"Welll, it could'a also 'ave been the bottle 'o vodka,... maybee." Angel finally slurred, giving Demon a mischievous little boy grin.

Demon laughed softly and his depression melted away in the loving warmth of Angels presence. Carefully, so as not to unbalance Angel, he lifted the light-weight, over sized sweater off over his lovers head. A purr of pleasure rumbled low in Demons throat at the mere sight of Angels lovely chest. The firm, solid muscles moved fluidly under delicate pale skin. As a tattoo artist, Demon saw many different kinds of skin, and lots of it, but none could ever compare to Angels. With a hunger born of animal lust and tempered by an almost spiritual awe, Demon leaned forward to taste that lovely skin. Electric tingles caressed his lips from the heat of Angels body, as he lovingly rained soft kisses across both of the delicious pecs.

Angel moaned and he swayed wildly as a tremor coursed through him.

"Carefull stud."

Demon hurriedly steadied his lover in his arms.

"Come on Baby, lay down over here."

Demon guided Angel up onto the padded table so that he was stretched out on his back. Walking to the far end, Demon quickly took off Angels shoes and socks. Making his way back to the middle of the table, he undid Angels jeans.

"Lift your hips up Baby."

Demon gently grabbed the waist of Angels jeans. He slowly slid them and the jockey's under them down, until Angel was lying naked on the table before him.

"Oh Angel, Baby, you are truly beautiful." Demons whispered voice was full of love.

"Mmmmm... I lllove 'a way you eyesss ssparkle when you lllook 'a meee. Mmmmm... Ahhh llovvve you." Angel whispered in a drunken slur, more to himself than to his boyfriend.

Demon smiled at hearing this. Sweet honesty (and sometimes the brutal truth) comes from the lips of drunks and innocent children. Angel was both, so Demon knew that the sentiment was truly how Angel felt. He was filled with a gentle amusement and tender love for the sweet young man. Demon slowly began to undress, his eyes never leaving Angels supine form.

Once he was completely naked, Demon stepped forward to the table again. Slowly, he ran his hands along Angels magnificent body, carefully examining every detail. The muscles of Angels legs were long and firm, rippling gracefully with each of his movements. The soft black hair on them was fine, like silk, and the skin was smooth and pliant.

Angels abs and waist were lean and trim, without any fat. His developing six-pack made gentle ripples of flesh as opposed to the deep groves etched in Demons own mid-rift. Angels chest and back flared out in a pronounced v-shape that was a testament to male beauty and the solid, firm pecs with the pink nipples standing proudly in excitement made Demons mouth water. Angels arms were strong with thick muscles and his hands were large and steady.

When Demon reached Angels face however, his heart caught in his throat. The strong, masculine jaw, the high cheekbones, soft red lips, the aquiline nose and deep emerald eyes all topped by a mass of curly black hair was Demons personal vision of heaven.

Demons throbbing cock could not wait another moment, so he quickly grabbed the bottle of vitamin E oil he used to coat and protect new tattoos off of the nearby shelf. Then he carefully climbed up on the padded table between Angels legs. Demon gently spread them a little wider and opened the lid on the oil. With firm, tender strokes, Demon rubbed oil all along Angels shaft and balls. Angel moaned and writhed in intense pleasure.

As always, Angels expressive face betrayed every thought and emotion to the vastly more experienced tattooed man. With an insight born of finely honed powers of observation, Demon realized that, in an alcohol induced loss of self consiousness, Angel was able to focus entirely on the physical sensations he was experiencing. All nervousness was gone. Emotional turmoil was banished. All that remained was Angel and Demon. Demon was enthralled.

Pouring more oil directly onto Angels stomach, Demon used both of his hands to rub and caress Angels body in an erotic massage. He worked on Angels chest first, then gradually lower and lower, stopping only long enough to gently stroke Angels blood engorged cock a few times with one hand, while he reached for more oil with the other.

Pushing Angels bent legs up into the air to expose that sweet, firm ass, Demon poured the oil directly onto Angels puckered hole. When he gently inserted one slick finger through the tight ring of muscle, Angel gasped and then pushed back against the loving invader. Demon carefully worked in as much of the oil as he could while Angel lay back with eyes closed. A gentle smile on his lips, Angels hips did a slow grind on Demons strong hand. Tenderly, Demon inserted a second finger into Angel, slowly working them in and out.

"Mmmmm...." Angel moaned as a shiver of pleasure raced up his body.

Demon inserted a third finger, loosening Angel up for him while he poured oil on his own abs. Putting the oil down again he used his free hand to slick up his own six-pack and cock.

"Angel, Baby, are you ready?"

"Mmmm... Yesss. Ohhhh yesss..."

Removing his fingers from Angel, Demon put the beautiful young mans ankles up on his shoulders. He then carefully aimed his cockhead against the puckered rosebud and slowly pushed. Angel moaned with desire and pushed out against Demon, opening up to engulf his throbbing, oil slicked cock.

Angels eyes shot open as both men stay perfectly still, panting heavily. Angel gradually adjusted to the immense feeling of fullness in his ass and began to grind against Demon, his whole body begging for more. Slowly, tenderly, Demon began to make long passionate strokes. He tried to slightly vary the angle of penetration each time to enhance the sensations Angel was feeling.

Angel closed his eyes again, threw his head back and made a low rumbling growl of animal pleasure deep in his chest.

Demon slid Angels legs down until they were around his waist and then leaned forward, pressing his body flat against his lovers chest. With gentle passion, Demon made love to Angel. Propped up on his elbows, Demon slid his forearms under Angels shoulders and cradled the young mans head in his hands. Angels arms came up around Demons neck, pulling him down into a deep kiss.

The slick oil coating Angels body from chest to ass created electric sensations as with each stroke of his cock into Angel, Demon slid his whole body up Angels abs and chest. With each stroke out, Demons body slid back down Angel. Demon made sure there was as much body contact as possible as he rocked back and forth on his knees and elbows so as to caress Angels stiff cock with his own chiseled abs.

Suddenly, Demon heard the door open quietly behind him. He turned his head to see his cousin Mad-Dog standing there, his stunned expression slowly turning into a wide grin.

"Get out." Demon said softly and then he turned to gaze into Angels beautiful face once more. Without saying a word, Mad-Dog slipped quietly from the room, leaving the lovers in each others embrace.

Angel and Demon slowly built up the tempo of their rhythm. Faster and faster they pounded against one another. Demons strokes became longer and deeper. Sweat mixed with the oil and their hearts raced. With Angel urging him on with moans and whimpers, Demon pushed up on his arms and supported his weight with his hands. Gaining speed and leverage, he began to slam into Angel with unbridled lust. Over and over again, he plunged into the young man writhing erotically beneath him.

"I... I... Oh Gawwwwd!!!" Angel cried.

Angels cock began to jerk and pulse as splash after splash of cum jetted onto his chest and stomach. The strong muscles in his ass clamped down hard on Demons cock with each blast from his cock, milking it and sucking it hungrily.

Squeezing his eyes tightly shut, Demon saw sparks of white light flash within his brown orbs as he buried his cock deep into Angel one last time. He exploded in an intense orgasm, his cum coating the twitching walls of Angels ass. Tremors ran up his tattooed spine with each powerful blast.

As the world slowly dissolved back into place around him, Demon glanced down at his lover to see him smiling and making soft cooing noises. Shaking life a leaf in a storm, Demon melted back down against Angel. He held him tightly as they both slowly came back down from thier sexual high. After a few minutes, Angel gently drifted to sleep in his arms, a look of happy contentment on his handsome face.

...o0O0o...

At the soft sound of bare feet plodding across the linoleum tiled floor, Mad-Dog looked over to the back room. Demon was walking towards him wearing nothing more than a pair of black boxers. He was also very sweaty and appeared to be well coated in some kind of clear oil. Mad-Dog shook his shaggy head and grinned. His cousin looked like a demented sex-god to his marijuana baked mind.

Demon had spent years working out in the gym as well as the dojo, and as a result, his solid frame was packed with chiseled muscles and he moved with a fluid grace. With the exception of his left leg and face, Demons body was covered in large colorful tattoos. Mad-Dog and his father Sam had been the ones to etch the pictures into that flesh.

Demons original inspiration for the full body tattoo was taken from the traditions of the Yakuza, crime lords of the Japanese underworld. Each large scale piece was a creature from myth or legend, usually holding or wearing an ancient symbol. All of the individual pictures were tied together into one by a background of bright flames. Mad-Dog was proud of the artwork he had done on Demon, especially the two Dragons doing battle across his broad muscular back. It was a very intricate and highly detailed piece.

However, the thing that currently stood out the most to Mad-Dog was the slight smile playing across Demons rugged features. That smile had been rare lately.

"Feel better now?" Mad-Dog taunted with a smirk.

"Yeah." Demon grinned. "Thanks for asking."

Mad-Dog laughed. It was an amazing transformation. The black haired stud had quite an effect on Demon. Speaking of him...

"Hey, where's what's his name?"

"Passed out on the tattooing table. And his name is Angel." Demon said, sitting down at the table next to Mad-Dog. "Roll up a joint dude, my hands are oily."

Mad-Dog laughed again, a dozen responses flashing through his mind. Instead of voicing them though, he grabbed the pot and the rolling papers.

With a jerk of his shaggy head in the direction of the two sleeping college boys at the other end of the table, he asked, "Well, what do you want to do with sleeping beauty and his two drunk chaperones?"

"I don't know. I guess I should take 'em home. If I let 'em drive themselves, they'd just fly off the road and take out a tree or something."

Mad-Dog blazed up the fat bone and raised an eyebrow up at Demon.

"That's mighty nice of you, but then how do you plan on getting home?"

"That's easy. You're going to follow us on your chooper dude." Demon smirked. "You're my ride home."

"Huumhh!" Mad-Dog snorted. "Well, them you gotta chill here till Pop gets back. Can't leave the shop, dude."

Demon glanced around, "Where is Sammy anyway?"

"Out with the boys somewhere, I guess. Who knows?"

"Well, then if he's not upstairs, you mind if I jump in the shower and hose myself off?"

"Naw, go for it man." Mad-Dog gave Demon a nasty grin. "Besides, if you tried to drive like that, you'd keep sliding off the seat from all that oil."

"Fuck you." Demon said before finishing off the last of the joint. Mad-Dog just laughed as Demon stood up and headed for the upstairs apartment Mad-Dog shared with his father Sammy.

An hour and a half later, after two piercings and one tattoo, Mad-Dog went into the back room to get a beer out of the mini-fridge. He found Demon freshly showered and dressed, sitting at the table. His younger cousin had a pen and a bunch of paper in front of him. He was writing furiously, a look of intense concentration on his face. He walked over to the mini-fridge in the far corner and pulled out a can of Bud.

"Want a brew dude?"

"Wha...? Huh,... Thanks man."

Grabbing another beer, Mad-Dog walked over to the table Demon was working at and handed him the chilled can of beer.

"What 'cha doing?" Mad-Dog asked, just as the front door opened letting in more customers.

"Writing a letter, now get out there before we're robbed, dude."

Mad-Dog just rolled his eyes and headed back out to the front room.

...o0O0o...

By the time Sammy got home, Demon had finished writing his letter and was trying to get Angel dressed. Demon was able to get the young mans socks and underwear on with no problems, but the jeans were another matter. He'd only gotten them up to mid-thigh so far.

"Angel, Baby wake up." Demon said softly, running a finger along Angels jawbone.

Angels only response was to smile in his sleep.

"Angel! Baby wake up." Demon said a little louder, gently shaking Angels shoulder. "Come one sweetness, you need to wake up and get dressed."

"Mmmph." Angel moaned softly, a little pout forming on his beautiful lips.

"Come on Angel. That's it Baby. Wake up." Demon encouraged the drunken beauty lying on the tattooing table.

Angel opened one bleary eye.

"Sllleeep." He argured softly.

"I know Baby. I know." Demon sympathized. "But you need to get dressed so I can take you home. You can sleep there, okay sweety?"

"Uuuughnn." Angel softly whined, while opening the other eye.

Demon quickly reached down to the end of the table and grabbed Angels legs. He gently bent them until Angels feet rested flat against the table. That done, he went to the waist band of Angels jeans and stuck a finger through the belt-loops on either side.

"Okay Baby. Lift your hips up so I can pull your jeans on."

Slowly, Angel lifted his hips up off the table and Demon slid the jeans up over his oil coated skin. When Angel flopped back down, Demon got him adjusted and then zipped. Walking to the head of the table, Demon scooped up Angels shoulders with one muscled arm and reached out with the other to take one of Angels hands.

"Okay Baby, time to sit up." He said, simultaneously pushing and pulling the young man into a sitting position. "Come on Angel, sit up for me."

Once Angel sat up, Demon saw him visibly go pale and then turn a faint shade of green.

"Angel, Baby, you need to be sick?"

Angel paused a moment, then slowly shook his head no.

"You sure Baby, you drank a lot of vodka tonight."

"I'm sure." Angel whispered.

"Okay, but if you change your mind, just tell me, okay?"

Angel nodded slowly, swaying slightly on the table. Stretching one hand in Angels direction in case his lover started to tip over, and stretching the other towards the floor behind him, Demon found, then grabbed the young mans sweater. Swiftly turning it right-side-in, Demon gently pulled it over Angels head. Angel tried to help, but his drunken arms made a tangled mess of it.

With an amused chuckle, Demon sorted out Angels arms once more. He took Angels hand and helped him aim it into the corresponding sleeve.

"Let me help you. That's it, in you go. Okay, now the next one. Here... right here. Now push through. Yeah, that's it Baby."

Demon leaned in and kissed Angels forehead as he gently straightened out the sweater, sliding it down over Angels stomach. Then reaching down, he grabbed Angels sneakers. Demon placed the right one on Angels foot, then leaning it against his thigh, he laced it up tight. He mirrored the same actions with Angels left foot.

Letting Angels legs dangle over the edge of the table, Demon gently cupped the dark haired beauty's chin in his hand. Angels green eyes looked up into his and for a moment, Demons heart caught in his throat.

"Baby, do you think you can walk?"

With an amused grin, and a slight shrug, Angel pushed off the table onto his feet. He swayed alarmingly for a second and then began to to fall. Demon grabbed him and held him upright.

"Oooops. Sorry." Angel giggled.

"That's okay Angel. I been there and done that. Just lean on me and keep walking, okay? I won't let you fall."

Wrapping Angels left arm around his shoulders, Demon grabbed onto his hand tightly to keep it in place. Then with his right arm wrapped just as tightly around Angels waist, he slowly led the drunken young man back out into the front room.

Mad-Dog and Angels two friends were gone, leaving Demons uncle in thier place. He was sitting at the table, drumming his fingers rapidly and chomping on some type of chewing gum. Demon rolled his eyes. Methamphetamines. Sammy only chewed gum when he was speeding his face off.

"Where's Mad-Dog?"

Sammy gave Demon a knowng grin, then lewdly eyed Angel up and down.

"You must be getting old if you have to get 'em drunk first."

"Fuck you Sammy. Where the fuck is Mad-Dog at?"

With a vicious laugh, Sammy jerked his thumb in the direction of the front door.

"Putting pretty-boys friends in thier car. It's the beat-up blue Mustang at the corner." He laughed again. "They can't hold thier liquor, can they?"

"Yeah, well they don't have forty years of alcoholism as experience to back them up either." Was Demons barbed reply.

Instead of getting angry, Sammy just laughed.

"Yeah, no one can out drink 'ole Sam."

"No doubt." Demon called over his shoulder to his uncle as he carefully maneuvered Angel out the door and down the three steps to the cracked sidewalk. He quickly spotted his cousin leaning up against a car a few doors down and slowly made his way to him with Angel in tow.

Mad-Dog opened the passenger side door and handed Demon the keys.

"I'm gonna go get the Hawg. Wait here for me before you go blasting off." Mad-Dog said as he walked away.

Demon carefully maneuvered Angel into the front bucket seat without mishap. Buckling him into the seat belt, Demon stole a quick kiss. He then shut the door and walked to the drivers side, climbed in and turned the engine over. All four guys jumped violently at the sudden music blaring out of the speakers at a deafening volume. Demon quickly turned it down.

"What? You guys deaf or something? Gawd damn!"

After a moment or two, Demon could hear the heavy roar of Mad-Dogs low slung chopper coming up from around the corner. He slowly pulled out from the curb, flashing the headlights twice, then drove off down the street.

With the radio turned down low, the college boys all asleep again, and nothing to distract him but the open highway, Demon found himself thinking over what had happened. Demon was confused. Angel was changing everything, nothing seemed the same. All the unwritten rules that Demon had spent his life learning and living by didn't seem to apply to Angel. He was in a class by himself and Demon wasn't quite sure how to handle it. He was sure that Angel was too good for him, but at the same time he craved Angels presence like a drug. With a deep sigh, and very little resolved in his mind, Demon pulled Joeys car up in front of Delta Kappa House.

Mad-Dog helped by carrying Joey and Billy into the house and unceremoniously dumping them onto the living room floor while Demon carried Angel upstairs to his room. Placing Angel on his bed, Demon quickly undressed the young man and pulled the blankets up over him. Placing a thick folded packet of paper on top of Angels desk, Demon turned out the light and left. Within moments, Mad-Dog and Demon were racing out of town on the custom Harley Davidson.



Chapter 6: Suffering Angel

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!"

The electronic buzzer thundered painfully in Angels ears. He grabbed his head with both hands to prevent if from splitting in two.

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!"

Foggily, Angel recognized the evil sound as his alarm clock, demanding he wake up. His hand shaking violently, Angel reached out and clobbered the rude machine into silence.

Relief set in for only a moment, and then the full force of his hang-over hit him. Angels head pounded so hard it set off waves of nausea in his gut. Unfortunately the theory of 'If you ignore it, it will just go away' doesn't work for vodka hang-overs. With the sudden realization of 'now or never', Angel jumped up out of bed and ran buck-naked to the bathroom with urgent need. Mindlessly shoving one of his frat brothers out of the way, Angel dashed quickly to the porcelain bowl and heaved.

After there was nothing more to come up from his tortured stomach, Angel brushed his teeth quickly. With every limb shaking, he carefully made his way back to his room, where he collapsed into a suffering heap in the middle of his bed.

A little over an hour later, Angel was woken up once more. This time it was Joey. Angel opened one blood-shoot eye to peer at his best friend as Joey gently shook his shoulder. He looked much like Angel felt. Wearing nothing but crumpled boxers, Joey was a wreak. Red hair all akimbo, unshaven and trembling slightly, Joey could have been the poster boy for the 'Hung-Over Frat Boy Society'.

"Wake up dude! We have a test with Professor Robinson in forty minutes."

Both of Angels eyes flew open with sudden startled panic. Oh shit! The test!

Angel suddenly groaned loudly as his head reminded him of several shots of vodka too many with a viscous pounding in time to his heartbeat. Joey looked at him with suffering eyes full of sympathy.

"Man, I feel the same way. You might not believe me, but you'll live." Joey turned to walk back out. "Although you might not want to at the moment, huh?"

With that, he closed the door to let Angel pull himself together and get dressed.

When Angel finally stood up, he was just going to throw on some clothes and head downstairs. However, he discovered that his body was coated in something slimey and slightly sticky. His memory of last night was fuzzy, many details lost in the hazy fumes of alcohol. Angel had no idea what the clear fluid all over him was, but he was fairly sure he shouldn't ask Joey about it. With a sigh, Angel grabbed his robe and a towel and headed for the bathroom. Angel shaved at the sink while waiting for Brian to get out of the shower.

Angel was slightly surprised to find he felt better after he had cleaned himself up. Of course, the only thing he had for breakfast was three Buffrin and a glass of ice water, but hey, at least he could begin to think again.

With both young men squinting behind dark sunglasses, Angel and Joey headed to Professor Robinsons class. Joey started to speak several times, but stopped, unsure how to phrase his question. Finally, he just blurted out with it.

"So, did you two work things out last night, or what?"

Angel took a moment to probe his memory.

"Yeah. I mean, I don't really remember too many details, but... yeah, we made up."

He flashed a quick grin at Joey.

"Good."

Joey was quiet for a few more moments, then asked, "Angel, how did we get home?"

Another memory surfaced, making Angel smile again.

"Demon drove your car,... I think."

"Oh,... cool."

The two suffering young men had reached the classroom by then. They walked in and made their way to seats in the back. They exchanged looks that clearly said they both expected to fail the test. Professor Robinson walked in with a stack of papers and the mental punishment began as the two friends forced their fried brain cells to function once more.

...o0O0o...

By mid-afternoon, Angel was feeling much better. He had managed to eat a light lunch and had taken some Advil he had gotten from a girl in his second class of the day. His stomach was calm and his headache had died down to a dull throbbing, more a nuisance than anything else. Mostly, he was just tired.

Normally, he would try to arrange a game of touch football with the brothers or head out to the gym, but not today. Angel figured he could head up to his room and organize his notes for his Marketing class and then maybe take a nap.

Making his way into the Delta Kappa House, Angel found Tommy and Brian arguing in harsh voices they tried vainly to hush.

"So what!?! I'm not saying I understand it, but that's not even necassary. I don't *have* to understand! There are lots of things I don't get, but that doesn't make them wrong." Brian was saying.

"Brian, what's wrong with you?!? How can you just accept that..." Tommy broke off suddenly when Angel stepped into the room.

"Hey guys. What's going on?" Angel asked.

Tommy and Brian both blushed a bright red and exchanged nervous glances. Tommy started to say something, thought better of it, then turned abruptly and stormed out of the house. Angel was totally confused at Tommys reaction and Brian seemed painfully embarrassed.

"What's his problem?" Angel asked artlessly.

For just a second, Brian looked like a deer caught in a set of headlights but then he quickly recovered. He just seemed slightly hassled and upset. Brian took a deep breath to settle himself, reached out one of his big hands and gave Angel a friendly squeeze on the shoulders.

"Don't worry too much about Tommy. He's just being a paranoid jerk. He'll calm down eventually and then everything will go back to normal."

He turned and walked away, leaving Angel more confused than ever. Trying to puzzle out what was going on between Tommy and Brian only served to make Angels head start to pound again. With a deep sigh, he turned to the stairs and headed for his room.

Angel put his Math book away on his shelf and grabbed his Marketing book. Pulling his notebook out of his back-pack, Angel tossed it onto his desk, and turned on his computer. It was only a matter of a few minutes to get everything set up for a good study session and then Angel sat at his desk. He opened his book to the current chapter and then reached for his notebook. When Angel grabbed the plastic coated binder, he knocked a folded package of paper onto the floor. Bending down to pick it up, Angel realized that he didn't recognize it. He unfolded it to see who it belonged to. He read it a second or two and then stopped, stunned.

Angel slowly stood up from his desk and walked over to his bed. He sat down and leaned back against his pillows. Slowly, with nervous anticipation, Angel began to read the letter that Demon had written him.

It was a little difficult to read at first. Demons handwriting was awful and his grasp of spelling the English language could be best described as creative. Some parts had been scratched out and rewritten and the crumpled paper was stained in spots from what looked like water drops that made the ink run slightly. The condition of the letter made Angel smile ruefully, but the content soon changed that.

After re-reading the letter twice, Angel curled into a ball on his bed and slowly cried himself to sleep.




Chapter 7: Demon's Song

A while later, Joey walked into Angels room to see how he was feeling. He found his best friend in troubled sleep on his bed. Angel was clutching several sheets of paper to him. Gently, so as not to awaken him, Joey slipped the paper free. Curiosity aroused, Joey started to read.

~~~{~~{~@ ...o0O0o... @~}~~}~~~

Beloved Angel,

You're sleeping now as I write this to you. You are so beautiful it is almost painful for me to look at you. Your face. Your body. Your soul. All of you. Beautiful. Your name is perfect for you. Angel. An Angel is pure goodness and performs miracles. That is you.

Oh my Angel, I am so sorry I hurt you by not calling you like I promised I would. I really was trying to protect you. Protect you from me and my life. I know that must sound dumb, but it's the truth. My life is hard and the world in which I live is a cruel one. That is why I didn't call. I didn't think it was right to pull you into all the things that I see, do, and ultimately am. You say that you don't care, that you want to be with me, no matter what. Fair enough. If you choose to come with me, I won't push you away again. I don't think I could, even if I wanted too. But you must know what it is you cling to. You must make that decision with open eyes.

So, I am going to try and tell you about me and my life. How it is now, and what it was like for me in the past. It is not something I can talk about real well and I hope that writing it will be easier. I have no illusions that this will be easy to read. I know it will be hard for you and for that I am sorry. However, you must know these things if you are to be with me.

If you realize that you can not be with me after you read these pages, I will truly understand. I wouldn't blame anyone from turning from me and my life. I would, but wherever I go, there I am, so I guess I am stuck with me, huh? You however, have a choice. You must understand, I am doing this to warn you, or possibly to protect you. So,... here goes.

I'm the last of three kids my mom had. My dad was some highschool drop-out she took in off the streets. He split when I was real young. Left for New York where he started making pornos. (I have a whole collection of his movies at home.) I remember going there for two weeks every summer to visit him, what a riot. Every year I went, it was more and more wild.

When I was twelve, my mom sorta blew a fuse in her brain-box. She's been at the State Hospital in the mental ward ever since. I remember when she really lost it big-time. It was very scary. I mean, I didn't know what to do to help her, ya know. She just couldn't handle the pain any more, I guess. She's a lot better now in some ways, but worse in others. I don't think she'll ever come home.

That left us three kids in a mess though. My brother, who is the oldest, tried to take care of us as best he could. I remember him working at the garage all day when I was in school, and then after dinner, going out to break into peoples homes and shops for things to fence for cash. My older sister was great back then. She took up where mom had been before. She cooked and cleaned and made sure we were doing okay. It was when I turned fourteen that things all went to hell once more.

I spent time with my dad in New York like I do every summer. That's when I met Eric. Eric was everything I wanted to be. He was older and sophisticated. He was very good looking and sexy and he was the biggest flirt I had ever met. I adored him.

By the end of my second day there, Eric had seduced me. I learned so many things about myself and life in general during that time. He was a great teacher too, because he actually listened to what I said, and cared about how I felt. The sex was amazing and the emotions were running high. I askd my dad if I could stay with him from now on. I didn't want to ever leave Eric. I was so shocked and happy when he said yes.

Eric and I became inseparable. Dad knew that we were sleeping together, but he didn't care at all. He even borrowed a camera from the studio where they made the pornos he stared in and filmed us making love. (I still have the tape.) By the end of the summer I had fallen deeply in love with him. I enrolled in school up in New York and life was good. For the first time in my life, I was truly happy.

Two months later, it all came crashing apart at the seams. Eric was killed by a gunshot to the head while we were walking into a store that was being robbed. I remember he slammed back against me real hard, and we fell to the ground together. He fell onto my lap, soaking me with his blood. I remember screaming his name real loud right before everything went black.

My very next memory occurs three weeks later. To this day I can not remember anything of those missing three weeks, and nobody will tell me what happened. Maybe I shouldn't know after all. When I did come to myself again, I was back at my moms house. Things had changed while I was gone.

My sister was shooting heroin and it was starting to show. My brother and she argued all the time, usually over money. I just couldn't bring myself to care too much about what was going on around me though. I was constantly thinking about Eric. Maybe if I hadn't been so wrapped up in my own grief I could have done something to save my sister. I don't know. But one day after a huge fight with my older brother, she just walked out the door. I wouldn't see her for two years, and by then she would be a heroin addicted street whore.

So, here I was. I had barely gotten to accept that I was gay, and my lover was torn from me violently. Then in the aftermath of that pain, my family was ripping itself to pieces around me.

I never bothered to re-enroll in school. I just stopped going. Instead, my brother got me a part-time job at the garage cleaning up and he began to teach me the basics of breaking and entering.

After about a month, maybe a month and a half of being back home, I spoke again for the first time since Eric had died. Scared the shit out of my brother when I did too. Some guy had been on my case for a while and had shown up at the garage one day and got in my face. I just turned to my brother and said, "Give me that." He stopped dead in his tracks and stared at me like I had suddenly turned purple or something and then handed me the tire iron he was holding. It took that guy six months to heal up after I was through with him, but he never got in my face again. Few people did after that story got around.

Seven months after I beat the shit out of that guy at the garage, my brother got busted for fencing stolen goods and went to prison. (He's back on the inside right now - third time's a charm, he's doing life.) So, here I was, 15 years old and no where to go and no where to live. So, after a week on the streets, I made my way to my uncles house. (You met Sammy, but you probably don't remember him, although you might remember his son, Mad-Dog.) I stayed with them on and off for the next four years. The longest I was gone was six months.

During the time I was there, they taught me how to give tattoo's and how to pierce body parts. They also greatly expanded my knowledge of breaking and entering. I learned how to shoot a gun from Mad-Dog and how to drink from Sam. I also started taking lessons at a local Dojo. I still do. But I also needed money.

I stopped working at the garage after a while. It just didn't pay enough. I started pulling more and more jobs breaking into shops to fence the goods. It was good money, but risky work. It wasn't the cops who caught me though. It was a couple of guys who ran a men-only playroom.

That's what they called it. The Playroom. That was the time I was away for six months. I spent that time shackled up in leather cuffs and chains to various things. Walls, floors, beds, tables, etc... They made quite a bit of money off of me, selling my body to the highest bidder. I learned a lot about myself and a lot about pain and pleasure in that place. In some ways I miss it. It isn't the easiest thing in the world to be a sex-slave, but it is intense.

I was a little shocked when they let me go after six months. I didn't think that they would ever let me leave. Even though I had dreamed of freedom, and even tried to escape a few times, when the time came, I didn't want to go. Clothes felt real ackward and I wasn't sure what to do now that I wasn't being given instructions anymore. Still, they pushed a lot of money into my pocket and dropped me off on a corner somewhere, and then drove away. I have looked for the Playroom ever since then, but I've never found it.

I went back to Sam and Mad-Dog, almost 16 years old, with a pocket full of money and more sexual experience than I had any right to. They tried to figure out where I had been, but I just kept my mouth closed.

I started back at the Dojo again and tried to find a way to earn money that didn't involve theft. I shouldn't have even tried to keep that out of my life. Two weeks later, Mad-Dog was dragging me on another adventure in the night. We made good profit. Still, I wanted to do something different than that. I felt that something profound was missing from my life.

I found it soon enough though. By total accident too. I wandered into a bar to use the phone. Simple enough, huh? Turned out to be a gay leather bar. Now this was something I knew intimately. I had spent six months being a masochistic bottom to some of the cruelest sadistic tops I've ever seen, and now I just stumble across a gathering of amateurs.

It was funny in a way, I was the youngest one there and yet one of the few professionals. I didn't know that then, but I was very professional. I had learned to take punishments easily that many of the guys in the bar could not have done at all.

I got picked up within ten minutes of being there. I told him it would cost him $100. He whistled and asked what I would do for that much cash. I told him I would do whatever he said to. That was the first time I had ever been Top. What a rush of power. It was liberating and exhilarating.

After that night, I became a regular at the bar. I also found two others in the area. I worked them all and became well known on the circuit. As my reputation grew, so did my price. Top or bottom, it didn't matter, so long as the guy was willing to pay.

Mad-Dog caught me with a customer when I was 18. I think it rocked his world. I had my own place by then and he just sorta barged in without knocking. (That was the last time he did that.) My 'date' was securely shackled in a kneeling position. I had a leather collar around his neck that was chained to the cuffs round his knees, forcing him to stick his ass way up high in the air. His wrists were cuffed behind his neck and his ankles were shackled to a spreader bar. He had a ball-gag in his mouth and his back and ass were bright red from the strap I was belting him with. I was naked except for a black leather hood and a chest harness. Mad-Dog walked in and his jaw hit the floor when he saw that scene.

He was very upset to say the least. That was the first and only time I ever threatened Mad-Dog with violence. I'm glad he backed down, I'm not sure I'd like to think what would have happened if he didn't. He just turned and left. We had a real long talk about it later though. I guess you could say I totally spilled my guts. He had trouble at first, but he eventually accepted it.

It was two months after that when Sam started pushing to get me in as a full member of The Guild. That's the motorcycle gang I run with, by the way. I knew them all from growing up around them. My uncle, my cousin, and my older brother were in. So, I was expected to be too. Everything was going great until I got outed to the gang. Till then, no one knew I was gay except for my dad, my cousin, and my regulars from the bars. Shit started to hit the fan.

It was not an easy time. I was outed as gay and a whore. Not a good thing in the eyes of many of the guys. They were thinking of me as a cocksucking queen prostitute available for chump change. I was anything but. Okay, so the cocksucking part was true enough, but the rest wasn't. I was never cheap and I was never a queen. I am a leatherman and they needed to get that in thier heads fast.

On two seperate occasions I had guys come up to me and start to give me crap about it, thinking I would back down. After all, I'm a fag and they all thought that because of it I would back down. Wrong. I put all but one of them in the hosptial.

The third time it happened it was actually some guys from The Guild who got on my case. It's a good thing Mad-Dog was there or things would have gotten real ugly. He made one hell of a speech, I'll tell you. They called me a wimp and a fairy-boy and Mad-Dog went off on 'em. He told them they didn't know jack-shit about me if that's what they thought. He told them I was a brutal leatherman and that he'd walked in on me with a customer before and if they'd seen what he did, they would never have said that. He told them that my idea of sex looked like something out of a Demon's bedroom, and he had to give any guy credit for having lots of guts if he was willing to get naked with me.

He must have made a huge impression on them though. My initiation into The Guild was to perform a live sex act for the guys. They would decide if I was to be a part of the gang, or if I was to be denied by that performance. Nothing like pressure, huh?

So, I got in touch with a hustler friend of mine named Jay who also worked the leather bars. We had worked together before when a group of guys came in looking for a good time. I knew he could do a good job of being bottom. He was a pro and could take a lot of punichment with style. I was going to have to come up with a lot of money though. Jay was almost as expensive as me and I was going to demand a lot from him, so I wanted to pad the price.

He agreed to do it when I told him about it. I thought he might not want to because of the audience, but after both Mad-Dog and I assured him that no one from The Guild would touch him without his permission, he said okay. One of the guys told us we could use his basement to put on the show and I spent three days getting the place ready.

When the night of the initiation came, I put Jay through hell and back. I pushed his limits that night. He did great though and he made me proud of him. We both had shattering orgasms and it took us both a while to recover. Jay took a bit longer, but that is to be expectd.

The guys all had a blast watching it though. That's the night I earned my nick-name, Demon. I got all sorts of compliments that night. Most of them still sound fucked up in my ears when I think of them. Things like; "That was the sickest shit I ever saw in my life!" and "I can't believe people pay you to beat the shit out of them and then rape them!" and of course, "You are one fucked up psycho slut Jimmy, you are going to burn in hell for that!"

When I turned 20, I stopped working the bars. It was getting to be too much. The money was great, but it wasn't what I wanted anymore. I started doing more tattoo's and I went back to robbery for money. I also started doing work for a chop-shop that one of the guys runs for a powerful family uptown. The money started to roll in again.

After a few months my dad came to visit me. He started to bitch and moan about his life. It was depressing. I wasn't too worried about him, I mean, I want him to be happy and all, but I knew he would work it all out eventually. What got to me was that it made me realize what it was that had been bothering me lately. What had made me give up the bars. I didn't want a different face every time I turned around. I wanted to see the same one each time. Silly, huh? Demon wants to be loved. So, I tried it. It never seemed to work out though. I tend to be too mean and aggressive I guess.

So, here I am, 22 years old. I am a thief, and a gang member, and a former whore. And into my life walks a living and breathing Angel. Pure, innocent, and full of love. Beauty and grace, inside and out. And as I write this and think of you sleeping so peacefully I wonder, am I your damnation, or are you my salvation? Does it matter? Can you forgive me my past as well as my future? Can you live with me in your life now that you know who I am? Can you look me in the eyes and smile?

Oh Angel, my sweet Angel. You can do so much better than me. I know that you can. You deserve better than me. Someone who has seen only good things, someone who won't bring the shadows to your door. Someone who doesn't know how to turn pain inside out until it becomes pleasure. Someone who won't hurt you by their very presence.

Angel, I love you and I won't turn you away from me ever again. I will welcome you with open arms, but if you are smart, you'll run from me, not to me. I love you Angel and it is a scary thing for me. Think about all I have said. You know how to reach me if you want to. I will wait.

Love Jimmy Damond,
aka The Demon

~~~{~~{~@ ...o0O0o... @~}~~}~~~

When he was through reading it, Joey put the letter down neatly on Angels desk. He walked quietly over to his sleeping friend. With a slightly trembling hand, Joey pushed a stray black curl out of Angels face.

"He's right Angel. You can do better if you only look around you." Joey whispered under his breath.

Deeply saddened and with a heavy heart, Joey turned and walked from the room.



Chapter 8: Tears Of An Angel

Billy could feel his dream slipping away little by little as he became more aware of someone calling his name.

"Billy. Come on, wake up Billy."

Billy ignored the voice, cuddled down deeper into his blankets and tried to mentally clutch at his dream. The voice continued calling him though, and he came to realize that the dream, was in fact, a dream. It slipped away even faster.

"Billy. Dude, come on. Get up already."

Billy suddenly recognized the voice. It was Joey. That was the final step needed, and his dream dissolved away as reality flooded in. Billy cracked open his eyes slightly. The room was full of bright, warm sunshine and the Delta Kappa House was full of noise. A quick glance at the clock on his right told Billy that it was almost noon. A rush of panic hit him for a second until he remembered that it was Saturday and he didn't have any classes.

"Billy, get up Dude. I need your help." Joey said.

Billy was going to yell at Joey for waking him up on a Saturday until he got a look at the expression on the face of the big red-head. Joey was visibly upset. He wasn't angry, just very worried and maybe a little frustrated.

"Okay, okay. I'm up." Billy yawned as he indulged in a full body stretch.

Billy threw off his covers and sat up in bed, scratching himself through his flannel boxers. Swinging his legs over the side of the bed, he stood up and stretched again. This time his back popped loudly in a few spots. Billy walked over to his dresser and grabbed a T-shirt to throw on.

"So, what's up?" he asked Joey.

"It's Angel. He's,... well,... He locked himself in his room and he won't answer me when I call to him." Joey said.

Billy didn't get it. Joeys face was almost frantic and he was wringing his hands. And all because Angel wanted some privacy.

"So what? He wants to be alone."

"No, you don't understand Dude." Joey said shaking his head. "I'm afraid Angel might,... well,... hurt himself."

"Hurt himself?! Why?"

Joey took a deep breath, as if he were going to say something, then stopped. He walked to the door, poked his head out to look around, then shut it tight. He walked back over to Billy, took his arm gently and led him over to the bed, where he had him sit down. Pulling Billys desk chair up close to him, Joey sat down, took another deep breath and let it out in a sigh.

When Joey looked up at him, his face was a study in hurt sadness. His broken heart was reflected in his eyes. Billy swallowed.

"Dude. What's wrong?" Billy asked as true concern washed over him.

Joey visibly pulled himself together and then started to talk. He told Billy about finding Demons letter to Angel, and reading it while the black haired young man was sleeping. Joey repeated what the letter had said and he explained all the things that had happened to Demon. Billy waas shocked. Stunned.

"My God. What a totally fucked up life."

"I know. That's why I'm worried about Angel." Joey said with a sigh. "I can't get to him because of the locked door. I have no idea how he's handling this. My guess is, not real well, though."

Billy watched Joey as the red haired boy hung his head and stared at the floor. His thoughts churned. He knew there was something that Joey wasn't telling him, but Billy didn't want to push. He knew Joey was not up to it, yet.

"Listen. Let me brush my teeth and take a piss. Meet me in front of Angels room in five minutes. Okay?"

Joey nodded and Billy stood up and walked away.

When Billy left the bathroom, he saw Joey leaning up against Angels bedroom door. He noted that Joey had managed to pull himself together a little. While Joey didn't look happy, at least he no longer seemed on the verge of tears. Joey looked over at Billy, nodded once, then turned to knock on Angels door.

"Open up Angel. It's me and Billy."

No answer. Joey tried the knob. The door was still locked. He knocked again.

"Come on Angel! Let us in! We want to talk." Billy called.

No sound came from beyond the door. Joey looked at Billy. He tried to keep his face a blank mask, but Billy could see the worry in his eyes.

"Wait here a minute." Billy whispered.

Billy jogged to his room and disappeared inside. He came back after a moment or two with his Student ID Card. Slipping it between the doorjamb and the door, Billy slid it up and across. With a quiet click, the door opened slightly. Billy looked up at Joey just in time to see both of his red eyebrows shoot up into his curly bangs. Billy just shrugged and grinned.

The two young men pushed into Angels room. They found him sitting up on his bed, still wearing the same, crumpled clothes from yesterday. His haunted eyes were red and swollen and he was very pale. He was holding Demons letter tightly in his hands and was just staring out into space. Angel didn't look up or acknowledge his friends presence in any way. A single tear traced a silent path down his stubbled cheek.

"Oh Angel." Joey whispered under his breath.

He climbed up on the bed next to Angel. He wrapped his arms around his best friend and pulled him in tight. Angel was stiff and unresponsive for just a few seconds, but then he melted into Joeys arms and started to sob.

Billy closed and relocked the door. He walked over and gently took the letter out of Angels hands. He carefully laid it down on the desk and climbed on the bed too. It was a tight squeeze, but he managed. Billy wrapped his arms around Angel and Joey and just held them both. The two boys needed it, just for two different reasons. His heart broke for both of them.

* * * * * *

After a few minutes, Angel started to cry himself out. As the tears left him, they were replaced by anger and resentment. He felt humiliated and betrayed. He felt naive and gullible. There was no logic behind it. He knew it was irrational, but he couldn't help it.

That letter had striped away his childish and foolishly romantic ideas of Demon and his life on the 'wild side'. Until recently, the closest that Angel had come to the inner city and all it contained was movies and music videos. His fantasies and childish thrills at the thought of danger lurking in the corners crumbled under the onslaught of stark reality. And it was bitter. So cold and bitter.

Angel was left with anger. Anger at Demon for tearing away his romantic dreams and replacing them with the painful and cruel truth. Hot pain for what Demon had suffered boiled up and met the cold anger over his loss of innocence. His emotions mixed inside him until they spilled out in hateful waves.

"How could he!?!" Angel shouted into Joeys shoulder.

Angel pulled back from Joey, his face screwed up in anger. Tears slipped unnoticed down his face.

"I,... I,... I have to show you something."

He started to reach for the letter on his desk. Joey pulled him back gently.

"Shhhh,.... I know."

Angel looked at him with a question in his eyes.

"I,... I saw it last night. I,... read it when you were sleeping." Joey blushed bright red. "I'm sorry."

Angel glanced at Billy, and Billy jerked his head at Joey. "He told me about it."

"I am so mad at him! I can't believe him! A whore! He is a fucking whore!" Angel literally shook as his voice hissed out between his tightly clenched teeth.

Angel flung himself back against the headboard of his bed, burying his face in his hands. "I knew he was in a gang. I even knew that he was a part-time thief. I could handle that. But,... but,... my God. The things he's done." Angel curled both of his hands into fists.

Billy reached out a hand and squeezed Angels knee just as Joey draped an arm across Angels shoulders. "Hey." Joey said softly. "It will be okay."

Angels head jerked up and the look on his face was one of naked pain. "It will NOT be okay. How can you say that? Look at what he is! I can barely imagine all the things he's done!"

Suddenly, Angel burst into sobs again. Joey and Billy pulled in close and wrapped him in their arms. The two young men held Angel tightly as his grief poured out of him.

* * * * * *

An hour and a half later, Angel was stepping out of the shower. As he dried himself off, he had to actively concentrate on keeping his thoughts calm. With the help of Joey and Billy, Angel had managed to pull himself somewhat together, but he was still very much on edge. He knew it wouldn't take much to push him back over.

Angel made his way to his room, lost deep in thought. He dressed slowly, trying to keep his emotions neutral. It was hard, but he did his best. Taking a deep breath to steady himself, Angel went downstairs to meet Joey and Billy. They had decided that he would feel better if he ate something.

Stepping into the kitchen, Angel was slightly amused to see Joey and Billy trying to get everything set up. Joey was standing at the stove burning pancakes and sausage, while Billy was vainly trying to clear off three spots at the table. Angel felt a slight grin creep over his face as he watched his friends attempt at domestication. Finally taking pity on them, Angel walked over to Joey, reached across the stove and turned down the heat. He then walked over to Billy and grabbed an armfull of stuff off of the table top.

"I can't believe you let Joey near the stove." Angel grinned at Billy. "That boy has burned every meal he's ever cooked."

Billy laughed quietly as Joey said, "Hey! I'm not that bad!" and stuck out his bottom lip to make an adorable pout.

The three friends sat down to a slightly singed meal of pancakes amid giggles and laughs. Angels spirits rose dramatically as they swapped stories about Joeys cooking and other culinary disasters. By the time they were all done eating, Angel was laughing out loud and was wearing a huge, heart warming smile on his beautiful face.

Billy decided that instead of washing the dishes, they should go out into the yard and toss around a Frisbee. So, after a quick, frantic search for a plastic disk to use (they found one in Rich's room), the three young studs dashed out onto the lawn.

After an hour of running, jumping and throwing, all three were hot, sweaty and feeling great. Billy called a halt for a piss break and Angel removed his shirt to wipe off his sweat soaked skin. Some of the brothers had gathered on the back porch to watch the game, so while they waited for Billy to return, Angel and Joey went over to talk with them. Everyone was enjoying themselves, laughing and joking when Tommy walked around the corner of the yard.

* * * * * *

When Tommy saw Angel, he stopped in his tracks. His eyes took in the sweat soaked black curls, the sparkling eyes and the friendly smile. He took in the shirtless chest with the beautifully sculpted muscles, the loose shorts and the strong, shapely legs. He watched Angel laughing and smiling and he noticed how everyone treated him as if he was something special. Tommy took it all in and his blood boiled. Anger and resentment swelled up in him. Fear rose and fell in him like waves from the tide. Tommy began to shake with the effort of holding the pain in.

Then it happened. Tommy watched as Angel reached out with his hand and placed it on Joeys bare shoulder. He pulled him in close to say something quietly in the red-head's ear with a sly grin on his handsome face. Something inside of Tommy snapped. It was as if an invisible darkness chained up his compassion, dissolved his self-control, and set free his anger, all at once. Hatred flared brightly in him and his vision washed the world in red.

"Arrrghhhhh!!!!!"

Tommy yelled at the top of his lungs, instantly bringing all conversation to a halt as everyone turned to stare at him.

All thoughts evaporated from his mind. Screaming incoherent profanities, Tommy ran full tilt at Angel. The brothers of Delta Kappa were all caught off guard by this sudden display of violence, so no one tried to stop him. Tommy dashed between his friends and dove at Angel, catching him in the stomach with his left shoulder. Both boys flew through the air to land with a hard thud on the grass.

Angel managed to get out a confused, "What?!?..." while trying to stand back up when Tommy punched him in the jaw with a right hook.

Angel fell back down again and Tommy drew back his foot and kicked him in the ribs as hard as he could. Tommy could hear the guys on the porch all yelling at him. He turned his head to look at them. They were all shocked and upset, yelling and waving their arms. Out of nowhere, there was a sharp pain in Tommys right knee and then his legs were flying out from under him, up into the air. He crashed to the ground. Hard.

The world became a blur of black hatred and red pain as Angel and Tommy rolled around on the ground pummeling each other. Tommy would be on top, punching and swearing, then they would roll and Tommy would be under Angel receiving hard punches and hits. Both of the young men let loose with pent-up pain and frustration. Angel had become a symbol of everything that Tommy hated and feared. Tommy had become an unwitting focus for all of the hurt and confusion that had recently entered Angels life. The fight was violent, messy, and overflowing with emotions.

It finally took all of the brothers of Delta Kappa House to tear Tommy and Angel off of each other. Tommy had to be physically restrained from going after Angel again.

"Tommy! Dude, what is wrong with you man?! Why the fuck did you go after Angel?" Rich yelled.

Tommy turned to look Rich in the face. His jaw was clenched in anger and his eyes burned.

"He's a god-damned faggot! That's why! Your precious Angel is a cocksucking freak!"

Billy and Joey went pale with fear and tension as they watched their frat brothers stare with shocked expressions, first at Tommy and then at Angel. Angel took a step back from everyone, looking as if he was ready to run.

"Angel, is that true?" Steve barely whispered.

Angel felt the world spinning on its axis suddenly. He felt very dizzy and his stomach turned. He could feel all the blood drain from his face as a panicky voice inside his head kept repeating, "Please God, no! Not like this!" All eyes were on him and his mind churned.

With as much dignity as he could manage in his shocked panic, Angel quietly said, "I'm gay, yes. But I am NOT a freak."

Tommy started thrashing around, trying to break free of the arms that held him back. "See! See!" He screamed. "He admits it! He's a fucking fag!"

Joey couldn't stand quiet anymore. "Shut the hell up Tommy, you jerk! That's my best friend your talking about! So, watch your fucking mouth!"

"Yeah!" Billy cut in, anger in his voice. "My sister is gay too, and if you call her a faggot, I'll break your neck!"

Tommy turned his hate filled eyes on Billy. He glared at the blonde for a minute before trying to sway the rest of the Delta Kappas to his side with his venomous words.

"Look at what he is! I can't even imagine the sick things he's done!"

At those words, everything stopped for Angel. His eyes became a blur and all he could hear was Tommys hateful voice echo in his mind over and over again. Those words struck a cord inside him. They were cold, harsh, mean, unfair and,... familiar. They were something he had heard before. They were something he strangely understood. They were something he,... Oh God No! They were something he had said! About Demon!

In a brilliant flash of insight, everything became clear to Angel. His anger and pain dissolved in the warm light of understanding. In an instant, Angel forgave both Tommy and Demon, and in doing so, he could forgive himself. He knew what he had to do. He looked up at Tommy, who was still caught up in his rage.

"Tommy. I know you're real mad at me right now, but,... we're brothers, and I don't want that to change. When you're calm, we should talk. If it makes you feel any better, I swear to God that I will never make a pass at you Dude."

Tommy started swearing again and a few of the brothers grinned and chuckled at Angels promise. Angel pulled Joey and Billy away from the rest of the Delta Kappas, explaining, "I think I should go away from Tommy until he calms down." Several of the brothers nodded their agreement.

When they were back in the house, Angel said, "Thanks guys. I appreciate you two standing up for me like that."

Joey put his hand on Angels shoulder and squeezed while Billy said, "Hey guy. No problem."

Angel paused for a moment, then said, "Joey?"

"Yeah?"

"Could I, sort of borrow your car, Dude?"

"What? To get away from Tommy for a while?"

"Well, that too. Actually, I sort of,... I,... well, I want to go see Demon." Angel blushed at the shocked looks on his friends faces.

"Are you sure?" Billy asked.

"Yeah. I need to see him. I have to know if I can still feel the same way about him, now that I know about his past. I don't think I can do it until I see him face to face."

Joey had an odd look on his face that Angel didn't understand at all. It was a little bit hurt, and a little bit hopeful, and full of understanding. Still, he handed over his keys without complaint.

"Thanks Joey. You're the best, Bro." Angel said with a smile.

As Angel turned and walked away, he heard Billy say, "Joey, my man. That was the bravest thing I've ever seen you do. Come on, let's go out. I'll buy you a beer." Angel didn't understand what Billy meant by it, so he pushed it out of his mind. He was a man on a mission.



Chapter 9: In Demon's arms, there lives an Angel

Angel was on the verge of declaring himself officially lost. And he was absolutely certain he couldn't have found a worse place to do it in. When he arrived at the tattoo shop, both Demon and Mad-dog were nowhere to be found. There was only Sam. And while Angel didn't remember him, Sam obviously remembered Angel. After a few interesting remarks that Angel was sure he didn't want to understand, Sam finally gave Angel blurry directions to Demons apartment.

Now Angel was cruising through an urban wasteland of poverty and crime, searching for a boarded up shop with an upstairs apartment. Filth and squalor assaulted his eyes and his heart broke at every turn. This was Demons world, and it was Hell on Earth.

Turning onto a decrepit street that resembled film clips from a war-torn nation, Angel almost missed it. Quickly, he pulled over to the curb and sat back in his seat to look at the building. The large picture window on the ground floor shop (once a liquor store) was indeed, boarded up. The brick face and door were a solid mass of graffiti. The windows on the second floor, however, had venetian blinds in them. And they were partially raised.

Angel was trembling with fear. Partly he was afraid that this wasn't the right place, and that he would be walking into a violent end. Partly he was afraid that this was in fact, where Demon lived, and that he would have to face him.

Finally, Angel took a deep breath to calm his nerves and gathered his courage. He stepped out of the car and locked it up tight. Shaking visibly, Angel crossed the street and walked up to the building. At a closer viewpoint, he saw a door off to the side of the shop that had the words, DEMONS LAIR spray painted across it. Angel tried the knob and found it unlocked. Angel felt his heart begin to pound and his mouth went dry.

Pushing the door open gently, Angel saw that it lead to a poorly lit flight of stairs that ran up to the second floor. Trembling in fear and anticipation, he slowly walked up. At the top there was another door, and this one was locked. Taking a deep breath, Angel knocked. There was no answer, but he could hear movement inside. Angel paused a moment, and then knocked again, even louder. Waiting a bit, Angel finally pounded on the door. Suddenly, without warning, the door was yanked open and Demon snarled, "What!?!"

Both men stopped and stared at each other for a few seconds, then Angel flung himself at Demon. He wrapped his arms around Demons chest and buried his face in Demons neck. Holding on tight, Angel started to shake and tremble once more. Demon stiffened in shock for only a second, then he wrapped his arms around Angel gently, marveling at the tenderness that rose up inside himself.

"Shhhh. Angel, Baby, it's all right." Demon whispered, resting his cheek against Angels black curls. "Shhhhh..."

"But I,... the letter,... and you,... then Tommy,... then,... then,...Oh Gawd!"

Angel could feel himself on the edge of hysterics once more. Far too many things had happened in way too short a time span, and Angel was bearing the emotional brunt of it all.

Slowly, Demon stepped back out of the doorway, gently pulling Angel with him. Reaching out with one leg. Demon pushed the door closed with his foot. With his right hand, Demon softly stroked the back of Angels head and neck, trying to soothe and calm him. They stood there quietly, in a tender embrace while Angel pulled himself together.

When Angel had calmed down to the point where he was no longer shaking, Demon pulled back enough to look in his face.

"Angel, Baby, we need to talk. I know you're upset, but...." Demon trailed off suddenly and hooked a finger under Angels chin. He tilted Angels head up to get a better look at it. Instant fury flooded his face and he was terrible to behold. Angel stepped back in absolute fright.

"Who did this to you?" Demon said in a deadly quiet voice, all the more horrible because of the iron will that contained it.

Confusion flooded Angels mind and registered on his battered and bruised face.

"This!" Demon clarified by lightly brushing a single fingertip over Angels swollen and blood caked bottom lip. Angel winced in pain at the soft touch.

Demon clenched both fists and screamed in hellish rage, "I'll *KILL* the fuckin' bastard!!!!!!!!"

"No!!!!" Angel cried as his fear for himself morphed into fear for Tommy.

Demon either didn't hear, or wasn't listening, because he turned and walked deeper into the room, glancing around with purpose. Suddenly, he strode across the room and grabbed his well worn boots. Anger burned in his eyes and danger flowed from him in palpable waves.

Angel knew he had to stop Demon. The fist fight he had with Tommy had been mean and ugly, but it was nothing compared to the sheer violence that Demon was capable of. Angel was fairly certain that if Tommy survived it at all, he'd be left maimed for life. He had to think quickly.

In a desperate gamble, Angel went over to Demon and literally thrust himself between Demons legs. He was sitting on the couch, pulling on his boots, when Angel pushed his knees apart and kneeled between them on the floor. This forced Demon to stop what he was doing and look and Angel.

Angel reached up with both hands and gently, but firmly, took hold of Demons head. Looking him right in the eye, he said, "No. Please don't do it."

Confusion flickered across Demons eyes, quickly followed by incredulous disbelief. He looked stunned.

"But, Baby. Look at you! You can't let the fucker get away with this."

His eyes hardened once more, "I won't let him get away with it. The bastard will pay."

~~~

Angel was gambling here, an he knew it was time to play his hand.

"Yes. I know. You're right. I can't let this go. But,... I want to do it myself. On my own."

Demon blinked, surprised. "But, I thought that..."

"What? That the only reason I came to you was so you could defend me?"

Angel asked softly. Demon just nodded.

Angel smiled slightly. "No. Actually, I came here to see you just because I want to be with you. I,... I read your letter."

A look of pain, even fear, etched itself across Demon's face. "You did?" he whispered.

Angel nodded.

His quiet voice tight with tension, he asked, "How do you feel about it? About me? Now that you know. About my past, that is?"

Angel didn't answer with words. There were no words in the English language to encompass all that he felt. He answered instead with a kiss. He slowly leaned forward and gently placed his sore lips against Demon's. Angel tried to put all of his love, tenderness and compassion into that kiss. After a moment, he felt Demon kiss him back. That kiss grew from a tentative reaching out, into a passionate melding. Angel leaned forwards even more, pushing himself up off his knees on the floor and climbed up onto his knees on the couch, straddling Demon's lap. The two men devoured each others mouths, lost in the passion they shared. Demons arms encircled Angel and pulled him close.

Angel broke off the kiss and looked Demon in the eyes, letting all of his tender feelings show on his expressive face. Slowly, gently, Angel traced a path along the side of Demons cheek and jawline.

"Jimmy, I love you."

Demon pulled Angel tightly to him, buried his head in the crook of Angel's neck and quietly cried. Angel didn't say anything. He just held him and let him cry. They didn't need to speak. No words were necessary. They both knew. Joy, happiness, trust, and unconditional love was what Demon needed most, and was what he least expected. Angel had just handed him everything he had ever hoped for on a silver platter.

After a few moments, Angel leaned back slightly and lifted Demon's face. Tenderly, he kissed the tears from his lover's face. The salt stung his split lip, but that was okay. It seemed right to taste Demons pain.

Demon looked Angel over, truly seeing him for the first time since he had rushed into his arms. He finally saw more than the split lip and swollen black eye. Demon saw the dried sweat, the dirt and grass that clung to Angels arms and chest. He saw the sore and tired muscles. And he also saw the desperate need for gentle compassion and tenderness.

Wrapping one densely muscled arm around Angel's back, and the other up under his firm ass, Demon stood up, taking Angel with him. Quickly, Angel wrapped his legs around Demons hips and his arms around Demon's neck, holding on tight.

"Where are we going?" he asked softly as Demon started to walk deeper into the apartment.

"To the bathroom. You need a shower."

"Oh, okay." Angel grinned.

Once in the bathroom, Demon put Angel down. He had an old antique porcelain tub with clawed feet. It was huge and it took up most of the space in the cramped room. Demon reached in and turned on the water, adjusting the knobs.

He glanced up at Angel with a grin and shrugged. "Old plumbing. It needs time to warm up."

Demon then reached into a cabinet built directly into the wall and pulled out several large, clean towels and placed them on the back of the toilet. He then double checked the temperature of the water coming out of the faucet. Demon adjusted a knob slightly and then flicked a switch. Suddenly, it was raining from the showerhead into the big, old tub.

Slowly and gently, Demon helped Angel out of his few clothes. He was torn between the excitement of seeing Angel's beautiful body nude once more, and the sadness of seeing that body so badly abused. Demon quickly undressed himself, and then helped Angel into the tub.

Angel gasped when the hot water hit his skin, but sighed in relief once that heat penetrated his pain filled muscles. Angel closed his emerald green eyes, luxuriating in the sensation of tension draining from his sore neck and shoulders. He breathed in the moist heat as steam began to swirl through the small room.

"Mmmmm..." a deep moan rumbled from within Angel's chest, sounding like the purr of a large predatory cat.

Angel felt Demon's hands gently take hold of his shoulders and carefully turn him so that the water was cascading off of his chest and his broad back was facing his lover. Angel sighed happily as he stood still, enjoying the warm blast of water.

"Mmmm,..." Angel again moaned his approval, as Demon reached out and started to shampoo his short, black curls. He could feel those strong fingers tenderly massage his scalp as Demon built up the lather. The slow, circular motions Demon used sent slight tingles throughout his head and down his spine.

With a broad smile stealing across his face, Angel leaned against Demon's tattooed chest. Demons hands traced a duel path down Angel's neck, along his shoulders, and across his chest, pulling him in even closer. With eyes still closed, Angel turned his head towards his lover and met him in a tender kiss. Bubbly lather ran down their wet skin in tantalizing rivers.

Demon reached behind himself and grabbed a bottle of shower gel. He squirted a large dalop into his other hand, which was still in front of Angel. With both arms wrapped around his lover, Demon rubbed his hands together, coating them both with gel. Then he began to gently caress Angels chest. Angel lifted his arms up out of the way so that Demon could have greater access. Demons hands explored every inch of Angel's chest and stomach. He rubbed the delightfully firm pecs that excited him so much.

Angel's warm skin felt like heaven under his loving touch. His fingertips paid special attention to Angels sensitive nipples, working them with slow circular motions until they both stood out, rigid and hard. Angel gasped slightly and pressed against Demon, erotically grinding his ass into his lovers stiff cock.

Taking the time to enjoy every inch, Demons hand traveled down Angel's front. He slowly traced each shallow crease in Angel's slight six-pack. When one of his fingertips dipped into Angels sexy belly-button, Demon was rewarded with a sensual half giggle, half moan from his lover. Demon slid his hands over to Angel's hips, grasping them tenderly.

He pulled Angel tighter against his throbbing cock and whispered, "I love you Angel." into the beautiful ear next to his lips.

With languidly sensual movements, Angel turned around in Demons arms and tenderly grasped his lovers face in both hands. Gently, slowly, Angel pulled Demon into a kiss. It was full of love and trust and tenderness.

Demon ran his hands from Angels hips, up his back, caressing the smooth creamy skin of his black haired lover. Angel responded to the waves of pleasure Demon was causing by pressing against him tighter and opening his mouth to Demon. Demon's tongue entered him, probing, exploring, tasting. Angel's tongue met Demon's in a swirling dance of passion.

Erotic waves of desire rolled throughout Angel, spiked with electric flashes and tingles along his spine wherever Demons fingertips touched. He writhed with the sensations. The lathered gel coating his chest and abs, combined with the hot water streaming over them both acted as a lubricant and their slick skin glided across each other. The intense pleasure almost caused Angels knees to buckle.

"Oh Angel. Oh Baby." Demon breathed, his quiet voice husky with lust.

Angel's desire pulsed and throbbed. He was acutely aware of his rock hard cock pressing against Demons own. Both of their cocks were trapped between their bodies, coated in water, shower gel, and pre-cum. The slickness and heat combined with the feeling of Demon's skin sliding against him sent a shiver of pleasure along his straining shaft.

Wrapping his arms around Demons neck, Angel pulled his lover back into a deep soul kiss while grinding his cock against Demon's etched abs. Both men moaned into the others mouth as the erotic sensations rippled across them. They established a slow rhythm, grinding into each other, thrusting their cocks side by side. Slick skin against slick skin. Hard cock against hard cock. Tongue entwined with tongue. Hands roaming, touching, exploring the other. Rocking, thrusting, grinding, they moved as one, tenderly making love to each other under a steady stream of deliciously hot water.

Angel began making soft whimpering noises and he clutched Demon's strong shoulders as a shock wave of intense pleasure coursed through his body. Angel thrust against Demon harder and faster as he felt the pressure build in his balls. Suddenly, Angels orgasm hit him. He could feel his cum race through his cock and explode out the piss-slit of his swollen cockhead.

"Auuughhh!" Angel cried, tossing his head back and gripping Demon's shoulders tightly.

Demon could feel Angels cock throb and pulse with each jet of cum that blasted onto his own cock and abs. He could feel the tremors that coursed through his lovers body and into his own. The erotic sensation of Angel cumming on him sent him over the edge and his own cock jerked violently as it shot out a blast of hot seed. Demon reached down quickly and grabbed Angels firm bubble-butt with both hands. He pulled Angel into him, feeling Angels ballsack press against the root of his cock. More cum exploded from his cockhead and his whole body shook with pleasure.

"Oh,... oh,... oh,... Angel!"

Demon had no sooner stopped cumming when Angel attacked his mouth with a deep, passionate kiss. Finally, Angel broke off the kiss and pulled back slightly to look Demon in the eyes.

"I love you too." He whispered softly.



End Part 9