Title: Alternate Means Of Relaxation

Author: CaliaDragon

caliadragon@myself.com

Category: Original

Warnings: Het sort of, Bondage, Anal, Spanking, Slash

Rating: NC 17

Disclaimer: None Needed, All characters and scenarios are mine alone.

Archive: Any List I send it to, those with prior permission and ByeondCanon

AN: This is the first time I have ever written anything like this, so please be kind.

Summary: Larry Huston has a high powered career and a lot of stress. Once a week he goes for a treatment to help him make it through.

Thanks to the fabulous Edi for the beta.



Alternate Means Of Relaxation
By CaliaDragon


Walking in the front door, Larry could already feel the tension that plagued him through the week begin to ease somewhat. As he approached the reception desk, Robert smiled and welcomed him. “Good afternoon, Mr. Husto n. Your attendant will be with you in a few minutes, please sign in and take a seat.” Larry nodded and did as he asked.

After he had signed in, Larry walked towards the small cluster of chairs and took a seat. Across from him an older woman and a younger man smiled in greeting. Like him, they were of obvious wealth and dressed to show it. On the wall hung several tasteful representations of Monet and other impressionist painters. The wall was painted in a soft muted green and there were leafy plants throughout the room. It was on par with any high priced therapist’s office.

Looking down at the oak coffee table in front of him he could see up to date magazines and pamphlets describing the services provided in the office. Larry thought it all surreal, especially considering the nature of the office in question.

Larry was drawn out of his musing by the opening of one of the side doors, “Mr. Huston, please follow me,” Kisandra, the young attendant call ed to him.

Larry smiled and stood, making his way over to her. As he stepped through the entrance, the change was almost jarring. Where the reception area of the office was light and almost bland, the true interior was not. Dark mahogany woods and deep rich reds were the colors of choice. Where impressionists decorated the walls of the reception area, here naked bodies in various poses of sexual gratification hung in their place.

When you stepped through the entry way you knew you were stepping into a place of pleasure and supplication. Kisandra led him to a small room just off of the entrance way. “Please remove your clothing and personal items and place them in the basket behind you,” she told him as they stepped inside and she closed the door behind him. Larry watched as she leaned against the door. Taking a deep breath, something he always seemed to have to do no matter how many times he came to the office, Larry carefully stripped off his clothes, folding them as he did so. When he was naked Kisandra stepped away from the door and over to a cabinet set into the wall. She opened the door and pulled out three items. Two of them she hung from a pocket, the third she turned to face him with. “Please present yourself?” Kisandra asked again in her pleasant way.

Larry put his hands behind his back and spread his legs. Kisandra stepped over to him and with slow, sure strokes, she masturbated him to hardness. Once he was hard she strapped the cock ring on and stepped behind him. She removed the set of leather restraints from her pocket and bound his hands. From this moment on he would not be able to move his arms.

Taking hold of his left elbow she led him from the room and down the hall. Three doors down from the original room, Kisandra opened the door and led him inside. Larry took a deep breath and felt his heart rate increase. The room was once again another color. This time it was decorated in deep blues and blacks. The wal ls were adorned with silver and gold c-hooks. In the center of the room was a padded bench, with straps hanging off each side. There were arm, leg and thigh straps set into the bench.

Kisandra led him over to the bench and removed his restraints. Walking away from Larry, she stepped over to a wall unit and opened the mahogany doors. She placed the restraints on a shelf there, and then picked up a blindfold, ear plugs and a gag and turned back to him. She smiled reassuringly and walked back over to him. Larry tilted his head back and allowed Kisandra to place the blindfold snuggly over his eyes. He then opened his mouth and allowed her to strap the gag into place. She then carefully placed the ear plugs into his ears. Larry was now blind and deaf to everything around him. He could only hear his heart beat and feel Kisandra’s hand on his arm, guiding him to the bench.

Through the attendant's touch, Larry was able to straddle the bench and lay on his stomach. He felt his arms being drawn above his head and strapped down. He then felt the leather strap go over his hips, pinning them to the bench. His knees were drawn up and strapped to the bench, leaving him open and exposed.

Larry gasped at the feel of Kisandra's fingers ghosting over his anus, spreading lubricant and stroking into him and preparing him for what was to come. Larry let out a strangled moan when, several minutes later, Kisandra slid in a butt plug, making him shiver and jerk as it glided over his prostate. A gentle hand on his back was the last sensation he felt before Kisandra left the room. Larry was now completely oblivious to everything around him. Before he had a chance to even think of panicking a new touch came.

Larry let out a strangled cry as the first blow struck his exposed ass. Blow after blow burned its way through him. The feel of leather and the
unpredictability of the spanking made it hard for him to brace himself for each new stroke; it was just what he needed. In this room, Larry was not a high powered young executive working his way towards his second million. Instead he was a man, overpowered and under the control of someone else. The stress and the frustration of having to be the one in control fell away. With each swat he received one more layer of fatigue was washed away.

By the time the last blow was landed Larry had lost count of the strokes, he could only concentrate on the burning in his ass and the overwhelming desire to come. Tears fell from his eyes and had long since soaked the blindfold. The leather under his cheek was drenched with his tears and his sweat. Larry moaned through his gag as the plug in his ass was removed. He felt strong, silky hands grip his hips and sighed in sweet relief as hardness filled him from behind. The strokes were slow at first, but soon the body behind him began to speed up as the person using his body strove toward their release.

Larry screamed and begged through his gag, wanting, needing to come. Almost as though the person driving in and out of his body understood the incomprehensible garbles he was screaming, he felt one of the hands leave his hip and cried out in pleasured torment as the cock ring was suddenly removed. Larry screamed his way through his orgasm, before blackness claimed him completely.

When Larry regained consciousness he was lying on silk sheets, and someone was rubbing a soothing balm into his abused backside. He smiled as he recognized the smell of the perfume of the person soothing his skin. “Hello, Kisandra,” he murmured.

“Hello, Mr. Huston, will I be scheduling you an appointment for next week?” she asked as she continued to administer to him.

“Yes, please,” he told her; after all, he still had another million to earn.



The End