Title: Going Around Again


Author: Moonloon

maryavatar@yahoo.com

Rating: NC17

Fandom: Odyssey 5

Pairing: Kurt Mendel/Neil Taggart

Disclaimer: Some other guys own O5, and I make no money out of this.


GOING AROUND AGAIN
By Moonloon


Four and a half years in the future (first time around)

Kurt groaned, swore and came hard, before sliding off Neil’s back to lie panting on sweat-dampened sheets. "Jesus, remind me again why we’re not going to do that any more."

Neil grinned over at him and reached for the wet-wipes. "Because ‘Gay Lovers in Space’ would be a crappy headline?"

Kurt snorted with laughter and threw an arm over his eyes. "It was hard enough to convince them that Angela and I could get along all right. If they ever found out about this…"

"Exactly," Neil said. "So we behave ourselves during training, I take you up to the space station, and when you come back down, we fuck like minks in heat." Neil finished cleaning himself up and moved over to take care of Kurt.

"Sounds like a good plan. Apart from the not fucking for months on end." Kurt smiled behind his arm as Neil’s cleaning technique took on a more sensual aspect.

"Yeah," Neil said, his voice getting deeper. "Which is why we’re here, having one last day of nothing but wild monkey sex." Neil squeezed Kurt’s cock.

"Again? Already?" Kurt sighed. "Oh, to be twenty-two. You’re going to have to give me a bit of time before I can get it up again."

Neil laughed, quietly and with a dark edge. "You just lie there, old man. You don’t have to get it up, you just have to spread your legs."

Kurt’s cock twitched. "Jesus, Neil…"

~

Present day (second time around)

Kurt swung open his door and wasn’t surprised to see Neil standing on his doorstep. "I was wondering when you were going to turn up." Kurt squinted at Neil. "Christ… you were a freaky little shit in high school, weren’t you?"

Neil scowled and threw his backpack into a corner before slumping down in chair. "Thanks. You know how they say your school days are the best of your life? I thought they were, until I had to relive them. High school really sucks."

Kurt grinned and walked over to the fridge. "Drink? I’d offer you a beer, but I wouldn’t want to corrupt the youth of today."

"Fuck you, Kurt. It’s all right for you: you didn’t suddenly get a curfew and fifteen pages of Spanish homework."

"And a seventeen year-old girlfriend who has no idea that you’re gay." Kurt tossed a can of coke to Neil, who caught it and bit his lip.

"No one knows I’m gay now. Except you."

"And your father." Kurt sat down opposite Neil. "Chuck does know, right?"

Neil leaned back in the chair, groaning. "I never actually came out and told him I was gay. I told my mother, and she might have told Dad, I honestly don’t know. We aren’t really that close. And, of course, I didn’t tell Mom for another three years, so…" Neil shrugged.

"So are you going to carry on dating Holly?" Kurt studied Neil; the clothes were horrible, but had a grungy charm, Neil’s hair, thank God, had been cut back to the short style he’d had at NASA, and to be honest, he didn’t look that much different. He’d looked good at seventeen.

"Yeah, for now, I guess. Feels kinda shitty using her as camouflage like that. I really was… am fond of her, you know?"

"Chuck did say that we should try to follow our old lives as closely as possible."

Neil made a half-laugh sound in the back of his throat. "And whose actions have caused the biggest changes? It sure wasn’t mine." Neil looked over at Kurt and caught the speculative gleam in his eyes. "What?"

"So when you were seventeen, you were dating girls, smoking pot, going to high school and… what?"

Neil looked confused. "That was about it, why?"

Kurt grin turned sharper. "No hanging around in men’s rooms? No best friend that you spent time around a little more than the others? No… blowing the football team?"

"Ah!" Neil answered Kurt’s grin with one of his own. "You want to know if I have a tight virgin ass, don’t you?"

"Would it be shallow of me to say yes?"

Neil shifted subtly in his chair so his loose-limbed sprawl because something more sensual, an invitation to debauchery. "Shallow is fine. Is ‘shallow’ going to get me laid?"

Kurt slid off his chair and crawled across the floor. "When getting laid, I thought you preferred ‘deep’."

Neil burst out laughing, "Fuck! Kurt, with lines like that it’s a good thing you have your looks to fall back on."

Kurt pretended to be offended. "Well, if all I can do is make you laugh…" he stood up and started to stride off towards his computer, but was intercepted by six feet of horny teenager barrelling into him and propelling him onto the bed. "I’ve always thought a good sense of humour was invaluable when getting someone into bed."

"Yeah, ha ha," Neil said, tugging Kurt’s shirt up. "I haven’t had sex for four months and now I have the libido of a seventeen year old. Now are you going to fuck me, or crack jokes?"

Kurt wrapped his legs around Neil’s and deftly flipped them over so he was straddling Neil. "Definitely fucking, but… should I be extra careful, or anything?"

"Well, at this point in my life the first time around, I’d never had more than fingers up there," Neil said, unfastening his jeans and wriggling as he pulled them down. "I got half my hand up there without too much trouble this afternoon, so I don’t think you need to worry about it."

Kurt’s eyes almost crossed at the mental movie playing in his head. Teenaged Neil, in his parent’s house, bent over with his fingers up his virgin arsehole. Kurt jumped off the bed and tugged the last of his clothes off before climbing back on and pulling at Neil’s shirt.

"Hey, go easy on that shirt," Neil said as Kurt yanked it over his head, "I don’t feel like walking home in rags."

"Who’d notice the difference?" Kurt asked, dropping his head down to gnaw on Neil’s left nipple.

"Aw, fuck!" Neil arched up at the touch of Kurt’s mouth and rubbed a line of sticky precome across Kurt’s hip. "Can we skip the foreplay this time? I gotta come now."

"What, right now?" Kurt asked, reaching down to tease Neil’s cock, which promptly erupted in his hand. "Ah, yes… seventeen." Kurt resisted the urge to giggle as Neil blushed bright red and covered his face with his hands. "I believe this is the point where I say ‘it’s all right, we can try again later’."

"To Hell with later," Neil mumbled behind his hands, "I’ll be hard again by the time you’ve found the lube."

Kurt arranged, the now limp, Neil on his back with his knees up, then ran his hand through the mess of come over Neil’s stomach. "Plenty of lube here, I think." Kurt trailed his slippery hand down over Neil’s balls and slid his fingers into the cleft behind them.

Neil sighed and his cock twitched as Kurt drew his fingers in lazy sweeps across his hole. "God, I missed this."

Kurt leaned forwards, pushing Neil’s hands away from his face. "Me too," he said and dropped a light kiss on Neil’s lips. Neil wrapped one arm around Kurt’s neck and pulled him down for another kiss, opening his mouth and licking Kurt’s lower lip. Kurt sighed happily and sucked Neil’s tongue into his mouth as he slowly slid one finger up to breach Neil’s body. Meeting very little resistance, he slid another slippery finger, before twisting them and stretching the tight muscle.

Neil’s head fell back. "Jesus, so good. Hurry up."

Kurt looked down and saw that Neil was fully hard again. "Damn, I’m not going to be able to keep up with you."

Neil laughed, a note of desperation in his tone. "You never could. Now are you going to fuck me some time today, or not?"

Kurt groaned, pulled his fingers out, and rubbed his cock over Neil’s come-splashed stomach. At Neil’s impatient wriggle, Kurt knelt back, stroked the come evenly over his cock and pulled Neil’s legs up towards his chest. "Okay?"

"So much more than okay, Kurt. Get on with it."

Kurt lined up and pressed forwards, the head of his cock sliding abruptly into Neil’s relaxed hole.

"Whoa… Oh!" Neil’s eyes flew open. "Fuck. Ow."

Kurt took a couple of deep breaths, trying to dispel the urge go crazy that the sensations of tight muscles clamping down on his cock elicited. "Uhm, are you all right?" Kurt managed to say, forcing his muscles to lock and not plunge straight down into that temptingly tight heat.

"Yeah, it’s okay, just go slow to start with. Jesus, you feel fucking huge." Neil blew out a breath and relaxed, allowing Kurt to slip in a little further.

"I don’t normally feel fucking huge?" Kurt asked with a grin that turned into an unfocused grimace as Neil clamped back down on him.

"I’d forgotten I started off with smaller cocks first time around," Neil said. "I built up to ‘fucking huge’." Neil relaxed and moaned as Kurt’s cock slid over his prostate. "Oh yeah… that’s what I need."

"What, this?" Kurt pushed deeper. "Or this?" Kurt pulled back and thrust back in, stroking over Neil’s prostate again.

"Jesus, both." Neil said arching up towards Kurt.

Kurt tried to go slowly and carefully, but it wasn’t easy when Neil kept pushing up at him and squeezing him as he pulled out. Slowly his control broke down. Sweat dripped down his face and he bent his head to bite and suck at Neil’s nipples as his thrusts into Neil’s body gained speed and force. He was vaguely away of his voice mumbling obscenities and endearments in equal quantities and was surprised when Neil bucked up with a hoarse yell and came without a touch to his cock.

Neil’s body spasmed and tightened around Kurt’s cock, wringing and over stimulating the sensitive flesh, and Kurt let go, driving in one last time, much harder than before and feeling himself shoot come deep inside the hot, clinging channel. "Jesus… Neil…" Kurt gasped out as he collapsed on top Neil, feeling the stickiness of sweat and come between them.

"Yeah."

Kurt pulled out slowly, not missing Neil’s wince. "No blood, how does it feel?"

"Like I won’t be sitting for a couple of days. Don’t worry about it." Neil smiled. "Definitely worth it."

"Good," Kurt said, rummaging around under the bed looking for wipes or tissues. "I suppose I should ask how this is going to affect our… mission… task…whatever the Hell this ‘save the world’ thing is."

"Ugh, is this a ‘relationship’ talk? Because I’m really not feeling up to one of those," Neil said sleepily. "Just because you just debauched my virginal ass doesn’t mean we’re going to get all mushy, right?"

Kurt sat up. "Yes, what exactly is it that we do?"

"Casual sex?"

"Not when you’ve lost count of the number times we’ve casually hopped into bed together."

"We don’t date. We just fuck. On and off. For… huh… a year?" Neil sounded surprised.

"Regular sex?" Kurt asked dubiously.

"Regular casual sex. And talking of which…" Neil rolled over and licked the back of Kurt’s neck.

"Again? Already? I need a little more time."

Neil laughed. "No, you just need to lie back and spread your legs, old man."

"Jesus, Neil!"


The End

Andromeda Uncovered
http://www.anzwers.org/free/andromeda/
maryavatar's nexus:
http://www.geocities.com/maryavatar/