Title: Bunking the Myth

Author: Scribe

Fandom: Ocean's 11

Sequel/Series: No

Pairing: None, autoerotism

Archive: Yes, but tell me where

Feedback: poet77665@yahoo.com

Disclaimer: I did not create and do not own these characters. I have no legal ties to them, or the
Ocean's 11 concept, and make no profit from this fiction. It is strictly for entertainment, and the
actions of these characters bear no reflection on the actors who portrayed them.

Web pages: http://www.angelfire.com/grrl/scribescribbles

Summary: It's late at night before the caper, and Rusty and Linus have a little bet.

Notes: I guess I ought to say something about the title. You've heard of debunking, haven't you?
Well...

Rating: NC17


Bunking the Myth
by Scribe

It was late, and most of the crew had left for their motel rooms. Even the Malloy brothers had left their van parked in the back of the warehouse, giggling together about getting a place with pay-per-view porn. Frank had wondered which would happen first if their mother found out--a stroke, or a double homicide.

Finally there were only three left: Rusty, Linus, and Yen. Rusty stayed because SOMEONE needed to keep an eye on the staging area. Yen stayed because he was AWOL from his troupe. If they got their hands on him it would take another major caper to shake him loose. Linus stayed because he had nothing better to do.

It wasn't too bad. They'd laid in food and booze. There was even an over-stuffed couch shoved up against one wall, and a mattress in the van. The couch was currently occupied by Yen. He had a folded towel over his eyes, trying to shut out the light. Every now and then he muttered something in Chinese--probably invectives about inconsiderate pricks who sat up boozing instead of shutting off lights and letting people sleep.

Rusty and Linus had almost made their way through one bottle, bullshitting about this and that, and, as was usual in such situations, talk turned to sex. Rusty had just made a pronouncement that had the younger man gaping at him. "You're shitting me."

Rusty swallowed the last quarter inch of whiskey in his glass and reached for the bottle. "It's the
truth."

"No way."

Linus waggled his own glass, and Rusty poured for them both. "Why is it so hard to believe?"

"It just IS. Isn't it, Yen? Back me up, here."

Yen turned on his side, facing the sofa back. His arm shot straight up for a moment, middle finger extended. "Crazy white boys."

"See? He agrees with me," said the pickpocket.

Rusty regarded him. "Linus, would you like to watch two women get it on?"

"Fuck yeah!"

"Then why can't you believe that some women like to watch two men have sex?"

Linus scowled. "It's just bizarre." A triumphant glint came into his eyes. "Name ONE woman like that!"

"My ex-girlfriend. I noticed that she used to get real horny after she'd been on the computer, and I got curious--snuck up behind her and read something she was working on before she could clear the screen. It was a very graphic description of some guy being ass fucked. She was a little embarrassed when I figure out that the guy doing the fucking was based on me."

"Shit! What did you do?"

Rusty shrugged. "Had some of the best sex of my life."

That took Linus aback. "You mean you didn't leave her?" Rusty gave him a look. "You had a big fight?" Another look. "Fuck! Weren't you even OFFENDED?"

"Why? She wrote me as being a real stud."

Linus shook his head. "That is just WRONG on SO many levels."

"So young," said Rusty, with a hint of sadness, "and so tightass." They drank in silence for another
couple of minutes. Rusty made his living reading silent signals, and he knew this subject was far from exhausted. He wasn't sure which direction it would take, but he had an idea.

Linus cleared his throat. "So, did she, like, watch gay porn, too?"

Rusty had one of the best poker faces around, and he didn't crack a smile. "Sure. She said that gay porn had WAY better looking actors, and it gave her two pretty men at a time instead of one, and that one usually butt-ugly. She said if all that mattered was a big dick, she could buy a ten-incher out of the back of any magazine, and she wouldn't have to worry about it drinking the last beer, leaving the seat up, and hogging the remote." There was silence again, but Rusty could hear mental gears clicking. *Wait for it.*

"Did you ever watch any with her?"

*Gotcha.* "Sure."

"Eww!"

"You sound like a fucking schoolgirl, Linus. Grow up." There was another gap, but Rusty knew that Linus had something on his mind, and he'd find out what it was if he was patient.

He wasn't wrong. "I've heard..." A sip of whiskey. "Nah, it's impossible."

"What?"

Linus gave a nervous, self-conscious chuckle. "I've heard some of 'em have guys..." he gestured at his lap, "themselves."

"Masturbation? Yeah, sometimes."

"No, not that."

"Then what?"

He gestured at his lap again. "You know."

Rusty heaved a sigh. He said slowly, "Linus, I am NOT a mind reader. At poker, yeah, I come close, but not here. You have to tell me what you mean." Linus stared into his glass. "Fuck, HOW old are you, Linus? You can't even SAY..."

"I've heard some of the guys blow themselves," Linus blurted, tone surly.

"Yes."

"You've heard it, too?"

"I've seen it."

"No--fucking--way."

"Linus, I saw video tape, okay?"

"Special effects, man," Linus insisted. "CGI, or something."

Rusty put a hand over his eyes, as if pained. "Porn videos--PORN. Their budgets wouldn't cover a fucking Gameboy."

"I say it's impossible."

Now Rusty DID smile. "Wanna bet?"

Linus froze. Rusty--offering to bet? He was unlikely to do that unless he thought he had a sure thing. The thought of what that might mean sent an unexpected tingle to his crotch. "How much?"

Rusty steepled his fingers, tapping them against his chin. Finally he said, "In a couple of days we're all going to have money coming out the ass."

"What else is there to bet?"

"Forfiets."

Linus cocked his head. "What, you mean like pushing a peanut down the street with my nose?"

Rusty rubbed his temples. "Are you SURE you aren't twelve years old? Think adult."

"Like running through a public place naked?"

"Okay, at least you moved from pre-adolescent to adolescent. The forfiets can be named at a later time. Are you in, or out?"

Linus thoughtfully tapped his nail against his glass. "If you can't prove it--and prove it to MY
satisfaction--you have to do what -I- say?" Rusty nodded. "Anything?"

Rusty smiled inside. "Two way street, Linus. You up for it?" Linus bit his lip, and Rusty felt his cock stir. *Oh, please.*

"Yeah, I'm in. So..." he sat back in his chair, feeling his anticipation rise, "How are you going to
prove it?"

Rusty regarded him, and he felt another tingle as the tip of the kid's tonuge appeared briefly, flicking at his upper lip. Linusu, continued, "I gotta tell you--I think you'll need a fucking chiropractor."

"Hell, I never said -I- could do it, but we have someon here who has the necessary flexibility." He
tipped his head toward the couch.

Linus looked at Yen's back. He leaned across the table toward Rusty and, a hint of avid curiosity
peeking through his effort to sound disbelieving, said, "Is he gay?"

"What the fuck has that got to do with it?"

"Well, hell--sucking cock, right? That would make him gay."

Rusty sighed in exasperation. "Okay, number one--it's his own cock. That puts it on the same level as jerking off. You jerk off, technically you have a man's hand on your dick, but it's YOUR hand." Linus nodded slowly. "Number two--the mere fact of sucking a cock--ANY cock--does not automatically make you gay."

"Yeah? What DOES it make you?"

"Fuck--open minded. If you enjoy it--bi. If you don't--wiser than you were before. You know for
certain you don't like sucking dick, you put it on your 'things not to do' list, and get on with your
life. Satisfied?"

"I guess so. But what if Yen won't do it?"

Yen sat up suddenly, turning to face them cursing lustily in Cantonese. "I suck my cock, you bastards shut the fuck up, turn off light so I can fucking sleep?"

Rusty looked blandly at Linus. "There goes his 'I don't understand English' excuse, and we know for sure he isn't deaf. Yen, do it and we'll both crash in the van."

Yen stood, muttering acidly, and peeled his T-shirt up over his head. He had a true gymnast's body--small, compact, and muscular. The skin on his torso was paler than his face and arms--cream instead of ivory. His nipples looked almost as dark as bittersweet chocolate. He opened his pants with short, sharp motions and pushed them down. He wasn't wearing underwear, and Rusty said, "Shit, Yen. You people are supposed to have one of the most ancient cultures on earth, and you run around commando?" Yen flipped him the bird. "Right, the universal answer to
everything."

Linus was staring at the acrobat. "Shit, Yen, you're half-hard already."

Yen stared at Linus blankly, then gave Rusty a 'YOU explain it to him' look. Rusty said, "I told you before--he's not deaf." Linus obviously ticked over a couple of different interpretations for this before reaching the correct conclusion. A quick flush mounted in his cheeks as he realized that another man had become aroused by listening to him talk about sex. Rusty reflected that the boy might pale if he realized how edible he looked with a blush.

Yen was stroking himself, and Linus said quickly, "Blowjob, not handjob."

Rusty rolled his eyes. "Have you written any textbooks on autofelation? No? Then shut the fuck up and let the man get on with it."

Yen was fully erect in another couple of minutes. Linus didn't say anything else, but he didn't look away much, either. The only time he took his eyes off the diminuative acrobat was to flick a quick glance at Rusty. Rusty never commented, and never changed expression.

Yen worked until he got the first good drizzle of pre-come, then kicked away his pants and sat on the couch again. His next move was so quick that Linus almost gasped. Yen twisted quickly, jerking his legs up and back. When he stopped moving his head was hanging over the edge of the seat, and his butt and thighs were pressed against the back of the sofa. Yen braced his arms against the sofa cushions and hitched. Now his spine was curved, with the lower portion against the seat back, legs thrust straight up.

"You're gonna lose," Linus said confidently. "He'd have to have a cock like Long Dong Silver to reach."

"For the last time," Rusty admonished him, "shut up and be educated."

Yen's legs spread, forming a Y, and he brought them forward slowly, slowly. Linus watched incredulously as Yen's rigid prick drew closer to the little man's face. Yen's feet went past his ears. He craned his neck, and his tongue flicked out, swiping a clear drop of liquid from his glans.

Rusty looked over at Linus. The boy's mouth was hanging open a little, and his eyes were wide.
Between Yen and Linus, Rusty would have been hard pressed to choose which was the sexier sight right then.

Yen opened his mouth, curved his spine another inch, and his cockhead slipped between his lips. He sucked juicily.

Rusty said, "Well?"

"Um, that's close," said Linus reluctantly. "Yeah, it's close, but if all a chick did was take the
head..."

"God DAMN it, Linus!"

"No, wait!" Linus protested. "I wouldn't consider it a real blowjob unless she got at least half my dick in her mouh."

"Demanding little bastard. I'm glad you didn't say he'd have to deep throat, 'cause I'd rather not
explain how he choked to a paramedic." Rusty lifted his voice. "Yen--sorry, man, but you heard."

Yen let out a growl that was surprisingly deep for someone his size. His back bent even more, curving in a manner that seemed impossible, and Yen--bounced. A good four inches of his cock plunged in and out of his mouth several times--while Linus gaped.

On the last outward motion, Yen pulled free. His legs swung farther out, and lower, and suddenly he was standing spraddle-legged, with his back to the men. Rusty and Linus had a glimpse of a tiny, perfectly curved ass that was as white and firm as marble, then Yen turned and sat again.

Rusty looked at Linus, who seemed stunned. "Well?"

Linus shook his head. "If I hadn't seen it, I never would have believed it. You win, Rusty. What's the forfiet?"

Rusty waved. "No hurry on that." He stood up and strolled over to the wall, near the couch, standing beside a light switch. "Get in the van and turn on the lights so I'll be able to get there without breaking my neck." Linus nodded, but his eyes were still fixed on Yen, who was stroking himself with increasing speed. Rusty let him watch a few seconds *Might as well have him as hot as possible.* then said, "Move, kid! I think Yen wants some privacy." Linus hadn't seen any indication of shyness on Yen's part, but he didn't argue. He went into the van and turned on the lights.

Rusty flicked the switch, and the warehouse went dark, save for the the scant illumination spilling from the van. There was just enough light for Rusty to see Yen come, spilling quite a respectable wad. Rusty pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and tossed it to Yen, who used it to wipe himself clean. Yen stood and grabbed his pants, saying, "You owe me."

"I know it, man." He saw Linus pass across the lighted gap of the van's door. "I'll be sure to save
you some."

As he walked toward the van (and its thoroughly delectible occupant), he heard, "Crazy white boys," and a surprisingly merry giggle.


The End

And yes--this means that there has to be a sequel.