Tittle: Matt's crush

Author: Coriander

Fandom: Nip/Tuck

Pairing: Matt/Chris

Category: Romance/pre-slash(eventual slash

Rating: R eventually.

Archive: Sure, whatever, just tell me where.

Summery: After telling Chris off, Matt feels bad, reflects on his crush and thinks of a way to make it up to him.

Status: WIP

Feedback: Sabine_s34@hotmail.com

 

Matt's Crush
by Coriander

Matt seats in history class, deep in thought. The teacher probably things he's concentrating on the day's work but truthfully, Matt doesn't have a clue as to what is going on. He's mind is still on his conversation with Chris. He knows he had overreacted and the older man had a way of making you feel like you've just kicked the cutest puppy in the world.

*although cute doesn't really do him justice does it? Sexy's more like it.*

He squirms a bit while thinking about how hot his older friend is. Chris is almost like a second dad. Or the really cool uncle that he goes to whenever his parents are being assholes. He can always count on him whenever he needs to relax and feel cool. Christian is probably the coolest person on this earth in his opinion.

If Matt were to be truthful with himself – which is not something he liked to do often – he would have to admit that he's had a crush on his older friend ever since he hit puberty. It had been very awkward for him because Chris liked to lean in real close to people and purr secrets into their ear, and for a13 year old with a crush, that also meant an instant erection. He had to train himself not to show his interest in his friend because no matter how painful and embarrassing it was to be around him, he wasn't willing to give up his time with Chris just because he couldn't control himself. So control himself he did as well as he could. He'd gotten really good at it. But now that he's older, he gets to hang out with Chris a lot more, and Chris now deems him old enough to share even more secrets which are still being purred to him. And though purrs just go straight for the groin.

Matt also shares secrets with Chris. He tells him about his crushes, and asks him all kinds of questions that he would be too embarrassed to ask his dad. All except for the one thing that he
wants to tell him the most. Because no matter how cool Chris was, he doesn't think that he would respond to Matt's crush really well.

Besides, Chris is a lady's man all the way. Even if he didn't freak out over it, there's no way he would return Matt's feelings.

He might even decide to stay away from Matt for his own good. It sounds like something he would do. And Matt values their friendship above all else.

Which brings him back to the problem at hand. He doesn't really blame Chris for what happened at the porn party. He knows that it was his own fault. But when facing the possibility of him being infected by some STD he couldn't even pronounce, logic definitely flew out the window. He knows he hurt Christian's feelings when he refused to ride the car and implied that Chris needed the fancy car and the money to get girls. Truth be told, Chris could get a girl even if he was just a bum in the street. He's hot, sexy, and although he has the words to make any girl fall at his feet, he voice alone is just as good. He uses the car and the money because he can, not because he needs to.

Matt doesn't really know why he said those things. Maybe because he knows that Chris has been whoring himself around for years and probably never got a scare like this, whereas Matt gets it after his first serious coupling with a girl. And Matt always gets a bit uptight whenever he thinks of Chris with anyone but himself. *So I'm jealous of all those hos he sleeps with. Sue me.*

He looks at his notebook to see the word sorry printed over and over again on the page with little hearts and kisses all over.

*God, I'm soooo gay!* he thinks with disgust.

"Alright everyone, I hope you all wrote down the assignment. I want it on my desk tomorrow, no exceptions and no excuses." Said the teacher, over the ringing bell.

Freedom at last. He wants to go straight to Chris's place and apologize, but his mom would have his hide, so he'll have to do it later under the pretence of hanging out with his girlfriend. He still hasn't told his parents about the breakup yet, and his mom is still mad at Chris, so saying he wanted over there would be a bad idea. He just hopes that Chris didn't do anything stupid. He
tends to be led by his emotions and act rash when he's been hurt.

Matt hates seeing that hurt look on his face. You just want to hold him tight until he stops pouting.


*God, I am SO GAY!*

******

END PART 1
SO what do you guys think? You like? You don't? Think I need a beta and are volunteering? all's welcome! thankies!