Sweet Like Chocolate

by Jools

jul_cat_29@hotmail.com

Note: Ok, next new story…thank you for all your comments on the last one, they were really kind and helpful and inspired me to write another
one. It's an improbable situation (PWP), set sometime in the first season (whenever you like really)

Fandom: Gibbs/Dinozzo.

Disclaimer: I don't own them, Bellisario does. If I owned them, then the show would be X-rated ;-)

Cat: Fluff!

Rating: NC-17.



Sweet Like Chocolate
by Jools


"You're late." Gibbs said as soon as Kate and Tony entered the near deserted NCIS building.

"How can we be late, Gibbs? It's two-thirty in the morning." Kate protested, while Tony yawned hugely.

"Yes, and I called over forty five minutes ago. You should have been here sooner." He said, looking at his two sleepy agents with barely-concealed amusement.

"Forty minutes? It takes at least twenty five minutes for the journey alone." Kate protested.

"For Kate, maybe." Tony interjected cheekily and received a scathing look from the female agent.

"Which leaves fifteen minutes for you to get ready. That's more than enough time." Gibbs continued.

"For me, maybe." Kate said, and received her own scathing look from Tony. "And anyway, we're here now. When does the plane take off?"

"In about forty minutes." Gibbs said, grabbing his coffee and striding towards the elevator.

"Ok…this is the first and last time I'll say this, but Tony should drive." Kate said, as she and Tony grabbed the stuff they needed from their desks and followed Gibbs.

"We'll take my car." Gibbs called as he pressed the button, and the doors clicked shut just as Tony and Kate reached the elevator. Defeated, they stopped, Kate sighing deeply.

"Guess we're taking the stairs." Tony shrugged.

Outside, Gibbs' car was ready and waiting. The two agents threw their hurriedly packed bags into the trunk and hopped in, Kate in the back and Tony in the driver's seat next to Gibbs.

Tony pulled out into the road and headed for the freeway at typically high speed, causing Gibbs to spill some of his coffee on his leg. "Sorry." Tony said insincerely, and Kate snickered in the back seat, disguising it as a cough when Gibbs turned to look at her icily.

"It doesn't matter. I've already had two cups." He said smugly, settling down in his seat with a satisfied grin, contrasting the scowls that rapidly appeared on the caffeine-deprived younger agents' faces. "Dinozzo, turn left here."

"The turn-off for the airport isn't for another ten miles, and it's on the right." Tony said. "Maybe two cups of coffee just isn't enough anymore."

"And believe me, with Tony's driving, we don't need to take a short cut." Kate chipped in.

"We're not going to the airport." Gibbs said.

"What?" Tony and Kate asked simultaneously.

"We're not flying there."

"But you said the plane was taking off in-"

"It is. We won't be on it."

"But I thought Ducky was meeting us there – you said on the phone." Tony said, slowing slightly as they approached the turn off Gibbs had instructed him to take.

"I said he was going to the airport. Ducky managed to get a ticket. We, on the other hand, did not."

"Ok, how did Ducky manage to get a ticket?" Kate demanded.

"He called some friend of his from way back. But he could only manage to get one."

"How many friends does that guy have?" Tony asked incredulously.

"Tony, just take the turn off. Ducky's going to be there in an hour and a half. The drive takes four hours minimum."

"I'm sure Tony'll cut it down to three somehow." Kate interrupted, as Tony took the turn off with a screech of tyres.

"So how come we've got to go so far anyway? Isn't it out of our jurisdiction?" He asked once Gibbs had directed him onto the road they needed.

"There's been a murder, like I said, and the reason the NCIS guys out there called us is because it looks like a case we had ages ago."

"Copycat?"

"Must be, because the guy who did it is now in Leavenworth."

"You couldn't have got the wrong guy?" Kate asked, and knew she'd done the wrong thing straight away from Tony's low whistle and Gibbs' icy glare. "Ok…so it isn't the wrong guy. Have they IDed the body?"

"A Lieutenant Sarah Siler, found dead at her own home, naked, a bullet right between her eyes and feathers thrown all over the room."

"When?"

"Midnight tonight. The neighbours heard a ruckus and went out to investigate, but didn't dare go in until about half an hour later. They found her dead in the kitchen and called straight away."

"Do we know anything else?" Kate asked.

"Nothing until we get there." Gibbs responded.

"Right, well, I'm going to sleep then."

"She gets to sleep, and I get to drive? Are you going to sleep too?" Tony demanded, looking in the mirror and seeing Kate grin evilly at him from the back seat as she lay down.

"Tony, there's no guaranteeing I'll actually get to sleep. I didn't think it was possible to get turbulence in a car until I met you." She said sweetly.

"Funny, Kate." Tony muttered, glancing over at Gibbs.

"Have a nice night, Tony." The elder agent said, closing his eyes. Tony scowled to himself as they laid down to rest, their breathing evening out quickly.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After an hour of driving, his eyes were beginning to droop shut and he was a little worried that he was going to fall asleep at the wheel. They were hardly any other cars on the road and he estimated that they should be there in another hour and a half, but he was a little bored too, and decided that it was about time that Gibbs woke up to keep him company. Reaching out, he tapped Gibbs on the knee gently, to no avail. Tapping a little harder, he still received no result, and so punched him as hard as he could, right on his kneecap. Jerking awake with a cry, Gibbs sat up and rubbed his knee and shot Tony daggers with his eyes.

"What was that for?"

"Just wanted to wake you up." Tony said, satisfied now that he was not the only one suffering. He felt a little bit guilty when he saw Gibbs wince as he shifted. "Sorry, I didn't mean to hit so hard. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine."

"Well, will you sit and talk to me for a while?" Tony asked.

"Aw, are you feeling neglected?" Gibbs teased, keeping his voice lowered to avoid waking up Kate, who was snoring lightly in the backseat.

"No, I'm feeling tired and I need you to keep me awake so I don't fall asleep and crash the car." Tony answered, a little surprised at his snippy tone.

"I'll switch with you if you like." Gibbs offered, obviously noticing something was wrong as well.

"No, it's ok."

"Tony, are you sure you're ok? Look, I know we've not seen each other outside of work much recently but it's just been a busy time, that's all." He rested one hand on Tony's thigh gently, and the scowl on Tony's face melted away. He looked over at him.

"I know. I'm sorry for being moody. I'm just sleepy and I have been missing you…" He trailed off and glanced worriedly back at Kate.

"She won't wake up, don't worry. And after this case, I will make it up to you. Come back to my place. We'll spend some time together, proper time. I'll cook." Tony grinned, won over.

"Thanks, Jethro." He said, with real tenderness in his tone. "So how's the boat? I haven't seen her in a few days." Gibbs grinned at the question, thinking with fondness of how attached Tony had become to the boat recently.

"She's fine."

"What are you going to call her, when she's finished?"

"I don't know yet. I think `Dinozzo' might give us away." He said with a grin, which instantly faded as the engine made a funny stuttering noise and then gave out, the car jerking suddenly to a stop. "Tony, what have you done to my car?"

"I haven't done anything to your car! It was going fine!" Tony said, checking out the petrol gauge and attempting to restart the engine unsuccessfully.

"What's happened?" Came Kate's bleary voice from the back seat.

"Dinozzo broke my car." Gibbs informed her.

"I did not break his car. Maybe if he took it to the garage more often, it wouldn't just randomly die on me in the middle of nowhere." Tony retorted. "I'm going to check the engine." He said, getting out and grabbed the torch from the side pocket.

"Hey, you know it's at the front of the car, not the back, right?" Gibbs called, getting the door slammed in his face for his comments.

After a few minutes of Tony tinkering with the car's engine, he hopped back in and tried to restart. The car refused, and he sat back in defeat.

"I don't know what's wrong." He admitted. "It's not something I can see, not with this light anyway. We're gonna have to call for a mechanic, whatever company you use." Gibbs got out his phone and started to dial the number, but stopped halfway through, frowning in confusion. "What?" Tony asked.

"I don't know, it just cut out, halfway through dialling the number."

"Give it here." Tony took it off him and examined it. "You're out of battery. We'll use mine." He fumbled in his pockets. "Er…boss? I don't have my phone."

"You don't have your phone? Where is it?"

"Probably still in my apartment!"

"It's ok, I have my phone." Kate cut in, slightly amused by the bickering between her two colleagues. She got it out of her bag and frowned. "Oh, I have three missed calls. They're from Ducky."

"I never heard your phone ring." Tony said.

"That's because it's on silent."

"Why the hell is it on silent, Kate?" Gibbs demanded.

"I put it on silent because I didn't think I'd need to use it! I figured you two would have had your phones with you! Preferably working properly!" She dialled Ducky's number and waited for him to pick up. Tony and Gibbs sat waiting in the front as she talked with him, and looked at her expectantly when she finally hung up.

"You're never going to believe this." She said.

"Believe what?"

"Ducky called all those times to say that the murder has been solved."

"It's what?" Tony asked incredulously.

"Been solved. Apparently the guys who were called to the scene never thought to search the rest of the house. Ducky told one of them to look around and they found a man lying in the bedroom, a bullet in his own head. It was suicide. Then a guy turned up at the scene, saying he was Siler's lover, they'd been downstairs making love when her husband had turned up, chased him out of the house and then obviously shot Sarah then himself."

"What about the feathers all over the room?" Tony asked.

"A pre-copulation pillow-fight." She said.

"I'll have to try that sometime." Tony ruminated, receiving a raised eyebrow from Gibbs.

"So, basically, we've driven all this way to be told to go back again."

"You mean I've driven all this way." Tony said.

"Whatever, Tony, this has been a total waste of time. Anyway, Ducky said he's got a friend who's driving back to DC and he's giving him a lift, so they'll pick us up on the way."

"Another friend?"

"A limo driver." Kate told him, and Tony's face lit up.

"Ducky has cool friends."

"Hey, in the meantime, I'd like to get my car fixed if possible, so Kate, would you mind?" Gibbs interjected.

"Oh, yeah. I told Ducky to call them. They'll be here a bit later than him."

"And how long will he be?"

"About an hour."

"Right. So we have an hour of just sitting here." Gibbs said.

"Who's for Eye-Spy?" Tony suggested.

* * * * * * * *

About an hour later, a white limousine pulled up beside the car, just as Kate argued with Tony over whether `licence plate' counted.

"It's on the car, and it's outside!"

"Yeah, but can you see them?" She protested. "Hey, here's Duck." Practically leaping out of the car, she reached the pathologist first.

"Hello, Katie. Jethro's car broken down again? I told him to take it to the garage ages ago." Tony grinned triumphantly at Gibbs at that. "Ah, Jethro, Anthony. The mechanics should be here in about forty minutes; they're running late. Are you going to hop in the back then?"

"Yes, thank you. It's freezing out here." Kate said, grabbing her bag off Tony as he unloaded the trunk and hopping into the warm interior of the limo.

"Jethro, are you coming?" Ducky called as Tony prepared to follow Kate in.

"I think I'll stay with the car. The mechanics should be able to fix it. I'll drive home."

"If you're sure. Anthony?" Tony paused, one leg inside the car and one leg out. Torn between the warmth of the limo and the suggestive gleam in Gibbs' eyes, he took a few moments before making his decision. He withdrew his leg.

"I'll stay too." He said. Inside the limo, Kate smirked secretly.

"Very well then. I take it you won't be coming in later?"

"No, I don't think so." Gibbs replied as Tony came to stand beside him. "See you later Ducks." They waved as the limo pulled away, and as soon as it was out of sight Gibbs pounced on Tony, catching his lips with his own for a long, passionate kiss. When he pulled away, Tony gasped for oxygen, his face flushed in the moonlight. "I thought they'd never leave." He growled huskily.

"Jethro-" Whatever Tony was about to say was cut off by another intense kiss from Gibbs, who manoeuvred Tony so that his back was against the car.

"I've been missing you too, Tony." He said when they pulled apart, breathless and panting against the driver's side door.

"Much as I want this, Jeth, can we take this inside the car? It's freezing out here."

"Sure." Gibbs said, reaching behind Tony to cup his jeans-clad ass while kissing him before tugging on the door handle. He stopped kissing Tony suddenly to yank at the door handle. "Tony, why's the door locked?"

"Oh, God." Tony said, dropping his head miserably before turning and peering in the window. "Yeah."

"`Yeah' what?" Gibbs asked ominously.

"Yeah, the keys are in the ignition. And the car is locked."

"And we're on the outside." Gibbs finished.

"Pretty much." Tony said. Gibbs stepped away, trying all four doors and the trunk while Tony slid down the side of the car to a sitting position on the ground, resting his head in his hands. He felt Gibbs sit down next to him. "I am so sorry."

"It's ok, Tony."

"I knew this was going to be a crap day. As soon as I got your call and then fell out of bed and broke my alarm clock…I knew it was gonna be a crap day."

"Tony, it's ok." Gibbs said, pulling Tony's hands away from his face gently. To his surprise, the younger agent saw only mild amusement in his boss' expression.

"It's not ok. We're stranded out here, it's freezing cold, we're locked outside, Kate's got the only working phone-"

"But we're together. And alone. For the first time in a week." Gibbs said, smiling. Realisation hit and an answering smile spread over Tony's dejected face, lighting it up to his normal jubilant self. "It's not quite the romantic meal I was planning, but the moon's out…you can see the stars…"

"I have a chocolate bar we could share." Tony suggested, reaching into his pocket and bringing out the slightly squashed candy. "I grabbed it on the way out."

"You grabbed a candy bar, yet you forgot to pick up your phone." Gibbs stated. Tony laughed. "So now I know where your priorities lie."

"My main priority right now is getting this wrapper off…it's melted a little bit." Tony said, freeing the chocolate and holding it with one hand while he began to lick his other fingers clean.

"Let me do that." Gibbs said, taking Tony's hand and taking each finger into his mouth, slowly and seductively rolling his tongue around each digit until he was clean.

Tony gasped at the sensation, before speaking breathlessly. "I guess the way to a man's heart is through his stomach."

"Shut up Tony." Gibbs instructed before pulling Tony so that the younger man was straddling him, then taking a bite of the melting candy and kissing him, the taste of the chocolate mingling with the taste of Tony's mouth; the sweetness and mintiness mixing together exotically.

He kissed a fiery path down Tony's neck, marking him with his teeth and eliciting a groan of pleasure from the younger agent. He yanked Tony's shirt off with vigour, the other man helping as much as he could before letting his hands run through Gibbs' hair roughly and passionately. Trailing kisses down Tony's chiselled torso, Gibbs began to work on getting his trousers off, Tony lifting up as much as he could to help, until both his jeans and boxers were slung in the rapidly growing heap of clothes beside them.

Tony's engorged member pressed up against Gibbs' torso, Tony removing his lover's shirt hurriedly before paying attention to his fly, unzipping it and releasing Gibbs' own cock as fast as he could.

"God, Tony, you're so beautiful." Gibbs breathed as he wrapped his arms around Tony, searching with his hand for his hole and gently slipping his index finger in, working it around gently to try and stretch the unlubricated passage. Tony groaned in rapture, falling against Gibbs' chest to kiss his neck, working his way up to nibble at Gibbs' earlobe.

"Please, Gibbs…more…please…" he gasped through the pleasure he was receiving.

"I don't want to hurt you."

"You could never hurt me." Tony said intensely, and caught Gibbs' mouth, kissing him frantically as though he couldn't get enough.

The older agent held off a few moments longer but his own arousal was becoming too much to bear, and he removed his fingers from Tony's ass, making the younger man whimper at the loss only to groan in pleasure as Gibbs positioned the head of his penis at the opening. Tony pressed into it, wanting it in him straight away. Gibbs felt him pushing and let himself go, knowing that this was what Tony wanted, what they both needed. He thrust into Tony all the way, both of them crying out with pleasure at the feeling.

Giving Tony the chance to make the next move, knowing that must have hurt, Gibbs waited, breathing in short gasps, until Tony began to rock on top of him, and they both slipped into a familiar rhythm. He moved his hands so that they were supporting Tony, holding him up by his sides, feeling the muscles flex as he pumped into him.

They began to speed up, gazing into each other's eyes, hot with desire and arousal as they gyrated in tandem with one another, their moans becoming louder and louder so that when they reached climax together Tony screamed Gibbs' name so loud that he was sure people in the next state would hear them.

Riding out the waves of ecstasy, Gibbs felt Tony's cum against his stomach and relaxed, letting Tony slump against him in exhaustion, trembling slightly with the sparks still flooding his body.

"Oh God, Gibbs, I love you." The younger man whispered into his neck as he recovered.

"I love you too, sweetheart." Gibbs managed to reply through laboured breathing.

It took them a few minutes before Gibbs felt like he could move again, pulling out of Tony as gently as he could, but feeling Tony's body tense up nonetheless.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm better than ok." Tony said, smiling against Gibbs' shoulder.

"That had to have hurt."

"It was what I needed." Tony said, sitting up easily to reassure his lover, kissing him tenderly. "I love you."

"I love you too, Tony." Gibbs replied, grabbing Tony's shirt when he realised that Tony's trembling was not just from their lovemaking but also from the cold. "Get dressed. The mechanics will be here any minute."

"And after they've fixed the car and we get home, you're going to cook me breakfast." Tony said lazily, letting Gibbs dress him.

"Yeah, Tony. I'm gonna cook you breakfast." Gibbs said, willing to do anything Tony asked of him at that moment. "It's something I'd like to a lot more."

"Really?" Tony asked, his eyes bright.

"Really, Tony." Gibbs confirmed, smiling at him and kissing him softly before they got up to get dressed, knowing that their relationship had just reached a whole new level.



The End…for now! Mwahahaha!