Title: Scratching an itch

Fandom: NCIS

Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo

Rating: NC-17

Spoilers: Nah

Author: Belladonna

E-mail: Belladonnaf66@yahoo.com

NCIS Website:

Feedback: okeedokee

Archive: Okeedokee

Summary: Peja's challenge, 'I saw what you did last night.'

Warnings: Slash (alfresco sex in a vehicle)



Scratching An Itch
by Belladonna


Tony sipped his drink, looking for another body to warm his bed for the night. He knew Cait would have a cow if she knew where he was trolling.

"Hi." A warm male voice came from his right and he turned and smiled, "Hey back." Tony was impressed, the man was gorgeous. About 6'2", spiked blond hair, muscular, but not too much, lean and well dressed in black slacks and a persimmon red dress shirt.

"Buy you a drink?" the man asked and Tony nodded, "Sure, my name is Tony."

The other man smiled and shook the offered hand, "Michael."

"Michael, and yeah I would love a drink."

*

The two men talked quietly about the state of the Redskins, (piss poor) and the State of the Nation, (hanging on by a thread) and then Tony looked at his watch, "Oh damn, I've gotta head home. Early morning."

Michael shrugged, "You want a quickie in my truck?"

Tony eyed him for a moment, "Sure."

The other man had parked in front of the club and as they walked towards it he pressed his keypad, the lights flashed and it beeped. Tony looked around causally, there was a club across the street, people standing in line and the whole scene appealed to his wild reckless side.

"Top or bottom."

"Bottom for tonight, I wanna get fucked. Hand's and knees?" Tony threw back and the other man grinned wolfishly, "Oh you bet."

*

Gibbs was standing in line with his ex-wife, bored out of his mind. He promised to go to this party with her as a favor and was regretting it. Something out of the corner of his eye made him glance around and he stared for a minute. 'Tony?'

He watched as the younger man laughed at something his companion had said, then he watched in disbelief as Tony crawled into the large Ford F-150 truck and pulled off his pants, flashing his bare ass before the other man crawled in behind him and closed the door to the truck.

'What the fuck was going on?' Gibbs thought a little dazedly. The tinted window of the truck didn't let him see inside but when the truck began to subtly rock, he knew. The feelings of anger, pain, desire, 'desire?!' flashed though him like a whirlwind and he actually had to catch his breath.

"Jethro?"

His head jerked to look at his companion, "Did you say something?"

"You looked miles away, are you alright?"

'Miles away. More like 300 hundred feet.' "Yeah, I'm alright, though I think I'm getting a damned headache from the music."

*

Tony groaned with delight as he was breached roughly, "Oh yeah, give it to me. Make me feel it."

Michael laughed, "You got it." And he thrust forward, grunting as he plowed into the gorgeous young thing under him. Both were so excited that he knew they wouldn't last long and he thrust again, "Almost there."

Tony was jerking himself off and nodded, "Gonna.... oh yeah, yesss!" and he began to come, filling the handkerchief he was using so he didn't mess up the other guys truck. He could feel the other man stiffen, then jerk as his own climax grabbed him. After a few minutes of shuddering and sighs, the other man pulled out, sliding the condom off and tossing it into the trash bag he kept for occasions such as this.

"You make a mess?" He asked but the younger man shook his head no, "Used a handkerchief." He gestured to the floorboard while he pulled his pants back up, relishing the ache in his ass. "Thanks man."

Michael opened the passenger door and got out, then held out his hand to help Tony out. He watched as Tony retrieved his semen soaked handkerchief and smiled, "It was my pleasure."

Tony flashed him a smile, "Good night." And he headed towards a dumpster where he tossed the handkerchief away and sauntered to his SUV.

*

Gibbs watched as his younger co-worker smiled at the man who'd just fucked him and headed to his car. He wanted to scream at him, he wanted to grab him and shake some sense into him. Didn't he know what a dangerous game he was playing? The pounding behind his eyes intensified and he looked down at his ex, "Honey, I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to head home. Can you ask Charlotte to give you a ride after the party?"

She sighed, "Of course. Take some ibuprofen and get some rest, and no, sanding that damned boat is NOT rest. Understand?"

Gibbs smiled slightly, "Yes Ma'am." And he headed towards his car.

*

As Tony pulled away a flash of silver caught his eye and he turned his head, "That looked like Gibbs." His heart pounded in panic, then he shook his head, "Nah, Gibbs wasn't the type to go to a dance club." And he put it out of his mind. The sexual satisfaction would help him sleep, and it was the oblivion of sleep he desperately craved.

The last few cases had about worn him down. That, and the fact that he was in the middle of the most incredibly stupid thing he'd ever done, falling for his boss. "Oh, just a little tension in my life." He sing songed. Besides, Gibbs was straight, as evidenced by his three broken marriages.

"This too shall pass." He sighed as he pulled into his apartment's parking lot. He got out, locked his SUV and headed into his humble abode and to his lonely bed.

*

Gibbs obediently took the ibuprofen, then ignoring what his ex had said, headed to the basement and began to steadily sand his boat. The images that flashed though his head, Tony's shapely ass, what the other man had done with said shapely ass, and what he, Jethro, would like to do with said shapely ass, ran in circles in his mind.

~^~^~

Tony walked into the office, whistling tunelessly as he flopped into his chair. He was early for a change, a good night's sleep and an early breakfast made him a happy camper. Cait's desk was still empty as he booted up his computer. The elevator shaft hummed and the door opened and Gibbs walked in.

"Hey Boss." He said cheerfully, then the smile slipped from his face at the anger in Gibbs eyes. "Boss?"

"I saw that you did last night."

Tony groaned and closed his eyes, "It was you."

"Yeah, it was me. Damn it DiNozzo! In this day and age what you're doing is suicide!" Gibbs barked.

Now the younger man stood, "Listen up Boss. I'm a grown man and I can make my own decisions. This job doesn't allow me to meet a lot of people so I get my kicks any way I can!" Tony said sharply. "I'm careful." He added quietly.

Gibbs ran a frustrated hand though his hair, "Sometimes careful is not enough. I saw you."

"So what? You saw me. What exactly is the problem here Boss? You're not my mother, nor are you my priest. What I do on my downtime is my own business." Tony was watching Gibbs carefully, wondering how far he could push this.

"It should have been...." Gibbs trailed off, exhaled a sharp breath and spun around so he didn't have to see those ocean colored eyes staring at him. Suddenly he spun back, moved around the end of the desk and grabbed Tony's shirtfront, pulling him to him with a jerk. His blue eyes met Tony's and then he dove in for a rough, almost violent kiss, devouring the younger man.

Tony stood still in shock under the onslaught then opened his mouth and let Gibbs in. The taste of the man, with the overlay of fresh coffee rocked him with desire. As suddenly as it begun, he was loose, breathing heavily. "What in the hell?" he asked.

Gibbs stumbled back, "It should have been me." And he turned and fled to the coffee room.

"Fuck." Tony gasped. He was shaking with desire, and not a little surprise. He shook it off and made his way to the coffee room, "What are you trying to say Boss?" He demanded.

Gibbs jerked, then continued to make the coffee, "Nothing DiNozzo."

Tony frowned, then went to the older man, grabbing his hands gently so he'd lay down the filters, then took him by the shoulders and turned him around, "Talk to me." He whispered. He could see the fear, and the desire in those piercing blue eyes.

"What part of nothing didn't you get DiNozzo?" the panic clear in his voice.

A gentle headshake and Tony stepped back, "It's not as hard as you think it is Boss." The sound of the elevator made them both look to the door. With a sigh he reluctantly dropped his hands from Gibbs shoulders headed for the door, then stopped, "If you want to know what I did last night, be at my place at 1900." He said over his shoulder, and he stepped into the office area to greet their co-worker.

Gibbs closed his eyes as he leaned against the countertop. Would he break down and go? His heart demanded yes. His head wasn't demanding anything because all of his blood had gone south. He opened his eyes and looked out the door into DiNozzo's knowing eyes, feeling that familiar jolt. He chuckled quietly, he already knew the answer and pushed himself off of the counter and prepared to go to work.


end