title:"Reveille means waking up!"

By Belladonna

Belladonnaf66@yahoo.com

rating: NC-17

disclaimer: I do solemnly swear that I do not own this show or these incredibly hot guys..double damn

Episode related to season finale-Reveille..Thanks to Juli

pairing: Tony/Gibbs

summary: Tony wakes up



Reveille Means Waking Up!
By Belladonna


Tony could tell from Gibbs's body language that something was up. He was already in the dog house for leaving the lunch for a woman and letting Cait get kidnapped, though Ducky insisted that they couldn't have known.

But this, this was something else. Tony was so attuned to Gibbs, for reasons that he didn't want to examine too closely, that he knew that there was something that was going to happen, so he made a decision.

The team had finished their reports. Tony had found out yet again that the woman he was attracted to was not whom she seemed to be, and what was up with that? He thought that he had good instincts in the field, but his instincts about women sucked. He never noticed the long look that Gibbs had sent his way.

Tony pretended to leave the office with everyone else, then waited in the parking lot until he was sure that his boss wasn't coming out. Sneaking back in, he went back to his desk, working in the dark until almost 9PM, when he heard the elevator.

He raced down to the darkened ground floor where he stood and watched the elevator floor lights flash. When he heard a door open and then footsteps, Tony shrank back in a darkened corner and watched in disbelief as the FBI agent that Gibbs hated, and the 'terrorist', Ari, waited for the elevator. Ari got on and headed down to the morgue, while the FBI agent headed back out the door.

"What in the hell?" Tony whispered in confusion.

Deciding to take the stairs, he started to head down to the morgue, his mind going a mile a minute, asking questions that he had no answers to.

He heard the elevator chime again, so he jumped back into another shadow. He watched Gibbs step out. Oh shit, now he was so busted. Gibbs would surely know that he was there, but his boss didn't even twitch. He watched as Gibbs paused at the door, then walk into the morgue.

After a long hesistation, Tony decided it was none of his business. He got onto the elevator and just as the doors were about to close, he heard a shot.

Tony's heart screamed, 'Gibbs!' and suddenly he was awake, his heart and soul hearing 'reveille' ! In a burst of revelation, he knew that he loved the man, didn't want to lose him, and it dawned on him why his luck with women had been so awful.

He pressed the 'door open' button for the elevator doors and was about to step back out to find the man that he loved when Gibbs stepped out of the room, holstering his weapon.

Gibbs froze when he saw Tony in the elevator. Tony's face was as white as the proverbial sheet. "What the..." then he strode forward and gently pushed the younger man back inside. He pressed the button to close the doors, then chose a floor number on the key pad before turning to Tony. "DiNozzo, why are you here?" he asked sharply.

Tony's eyes were huge, "I, I..." Stammering, short of breath, gasping, he bent over at the waist, searching desperately for some oxygen. He was aware that Gibbs was gently rubbing his back, not saying anything.

The elevator dinged to announce their floor, but Tony reached over and pressed the emergency stop, wanting the safety of the small space. He stayed bent over, his eyes on the floor. "I knew something was up."

Gibbs sighed, thinking that of course he did. The younger man read him like a book sometimes. Too bad he was clueless about so many other things.

"I heard the shot, and thought the worst." Tony took in another shuddering breath. "I saw that Ari guy. I thought, I thought..." His voice had dropped off to a harsh whisper.

"You thought that I'd been shot again, maybe fatally this time," Gibbs said quietly.

Slowly straightenening, he shuddered. "I don't want to lose you," Tony whispered. His eyes were closed, so he missed the shock, and then the delight, that crossed Gibbs's face.

Gibbs moved closer to the object of his previously unrequited affection, not questioning the gift he'd just been given. "Dinozzo," he said. He placed his hands on each side of Tony's head and brushed his lips against the younger man's.

Tony's eyes snapped open. "What are you doing?" he asked in shock.

Gibbs leaned forward again, gently nuzzling, then kissing again, this time deepening it, meeting no resistance, a broken moan reassuring him. "Kissing you," he whispered against his lips.

Tony lifted up his shaking hands and slid them underneath Gibbs's blazer to rest on his hips. "Okay. But just so you know, I don't know what the hell I'm doing." His gray eyes were warm, filled with trust.

Gibbs shook his head. "Oh, babe, not to worry, 'cause I do." And this time the kiss was hot, intense, fiery with possibilities, slowly moving into long, langourous kisses, the kind that were almost more sexual. Their tongues were dancing, sliding, exploring.

Gibbs finally moved back. "We need to go somewhere I can get you horizontal," he panted harshly. His cock ached so badly, knowing it was close to the one man he'd wanted for almost two years.

Tony gulped in a deep breath, visions of a naked Gibbs exploding in his brain, making him wonder if he would come on the spot. "God," he whispered. He grabbed the older man and pulled him into another kiss, manhandling them so that Gibbs' back was now against the wall. Tony pressed his own hard cock against Gibbs's, grinding their groins together, and both men gasped, moaning almost in unison.

They continued to recklessly rock against each other, not breaking the kisses, too far gone to stop, not caring, totally absorbed in each other. Gibbs grabbed Tony's shoulders and threw his head back, "Oh God, oh God, oh God," he moaned, his hips jerking as he climaxed.

Tony watched him with hunger and amazement, memorizing Gibb's face at this all important moment. Suddenly another thrust from the other man made his own cock swell and jerk, semen pulsing into his boxers as he shuddered from what he knew was the most amazing orgasm he'd ever had.

The two men held onto each other as they slowly calmed down, the occasional shudder drawing weak moans. "I hate to see what happens when you know what you're doing," Gibbs said gruffly. He looked into Tony's eyes, cupping his cheek with one hand.

"Oh, I can't wait to see," Tony insisted softly. The smell of their lovemaking was strong in the enclosed space. "Let's go to my place, and you can teach me."

Gibbs drew his salt and pepper eyebrows together. "I don't want just a one night stand, DiNozzo."

A small, sweet smile crossed Tony's lips. "Oh, no, I want to wake up with you. Every morning."

Gibbs soul sighed with relief, as he leaned forward and kissed Tony. "Good, but first I need to stop by the file cabinet. I need new shorts."

"You can borrow mine."

Gibbs smiled wryly. "I already did."


END