Title: Mooney-Eyed

Author: Perpetual Motion

Webpage: http://www.geocities.com/iwannabedonna

Fandom: Navy: NCIS

Pairing: Gibbs/Tony

Rating: R

Spoilers: Post-ep for the carrier episode (I'm really bad with ep titles).

Archive: RS, NCIS archive, my site, anyone else please ask.

Disclaimer: Not mine. Bellisario's. He's cool. He hasn't busted us yet.

Author's Notes: First piece of NCIS slash. Enjoy!


Mooney-Eyed
By Perpetual Motion


They'd barely made it in the door of Gibbs's place after coming off the carrier when Tony found himself pressed against the wall and Leroy practically hanging from his throat. "Hey."

"Hey." Leroy dropped his bag behind him and pulled Tony's off his shoulder, his lips never moving from kissing up and down Tony's neck. He brought his head up and pressed his lips against Tony's with an urgency he didn't usually use.

An urgency that only came up when Leroy thought some hot, young thing was after what he considered his. Tony.

"Ler-" Tony cut off as he got kissed into bliss again. He pulled away as far as the could with his back to the wall, and held his arms up to stop Leroy from diving back in. "Who was it this time?"

Leroy got going on the buttons of Tony's shirt. "Stan."

"Stan?"

"Yeah."

"No way."

Leroy looked up, eyes blazing with possesiveness. "Yes, way. He was practically in your back pocket."

"Sure, when he wasn't in yours." Tony's hands were busy getting under Leroy's sweater, roaming around and making themselves at home. "He wanted you."

"He wanted you." Leroy kissed Tony again.

"He's not going to get me."

"Damned straight he's not."

Tony opened his mouth as Leroy's came near again and sucked hard on his tongue, biting the tip as Leroy's tongue retreated and a hand went down the front of his pants. "God, Leroy. How could I poss-" He was cut off with another bone-melting kiss. "Want anyone like *Stan*? I don't do boot lickers."

"You better not be doing anyone but me." Leroy dropped to his knees.

Tony lost all ability to speak, just gripping his fingers in Leroy's hair and trying to tell him through that that there was no one else at all he could possibly want. There was no way he could want anything other than the mass of imperfections that was Leroy Jethro Gibbs.

He came quickly, to many days on a carrier where he couldn't touch Leroy, to many days watching Stan *flirt* with Leroy, no matter what Leroy thought had *really* happened, and Tony was reduced to a sixteen-year-old's stamina.

He slid to his knees so he was nose-to-nose with Leroy and kissed him hard. "For the record," He helped Leroy recline back on the living room carpet. "He was after *you*."

"He was not."

"He was."

"He was not."

Tony rolled his eyes and unbuttoned Leroy's slacks. "You were to busy patting him on the back and going on about old times to notice how moony-eyed he was on you."

"He was not-"

"He was totally." Tony kissed Leroy to shut him up. "To bad you're already moony-eyed over me."

"I don't do-" Leroy cut off as Tony started to slide against him.

Tony grinned down at him. "What?" He slid against Leroy again before the other man could answer.

"I-"

Another slide.

"Tony-"

Another slide. Leroy finally stopped trying to talk and let Tony push him over the edge.

They lay on the floor of the entryway panting together for several seconds before Leroy finally got the strength to push Tony off of him. "I am to old for this shit."

"Apparently not." Tony grinned as Leroy jabbed him in the ribs. "I'm ready for bed."

"Me too, but you'll have to get up first."

"Don't tell me your back went out on you."

"Not yet, but it might if I try to get up with my pants around my ankles."

Tony laughed and got himself up off the floor, pulling his pants up so he wouldn't fall on his ass. He pulled Leroy up, straightening his clothes with no small amount of wandering hands, and they walked towards the bedroom together, completely forgetting about Stan as they climbed into bed and fell asleep together.

END

iwannabedonna@yahoo.com