Title: Midnight Surprise

Author: Kellygirl

kelly_girl1232003@yahoo.com

Pairing: T/J

Rating: NC-17

Spoilers: None

Disclaimer: I own nothing of these people or this show. No money being made.

Notes: Big thanks to Juli for the quick and cool beta. It's nice to see people from other fandoms writing for this one. This is my first NCIS story but not my first slash story. For some reason, when starting to write for a new fandom I always start with the sex. Hmmm, I'm just strange that way.

Feedback: Is delicious and makes one happy, like chocolate.

Archive: Almost forgot, but sure.



Midnight Surprise
By Kellygirl


Gibbs unlocked his door and threw his keys in their usual little dish. His house was silent, dark and a little on the cool side. He walked to the kitchen without turning on any lights and got a bottle of water out of the fridge. He wanted coffee but he also wanted to sleep. He made his way to his room and stopped in the doorway. He considered the figure lying in his bed as he took another long swallow of water.

He cleared his throat but the figure didn't move. He didn't know if the other man was really asleep or just faking it. They'd both had a long day and he'd watched his new lover leave, weariness etched on his face. The fact that he was lying in his bed was a surprise. They'd only been intimate for two weeks and him giving his lover a key was something done more for necessity than for personal use. It was a bold move, coming to his house and getting in his bed, but that fit his lover's personality perfectly.

He finished the water and prepared for bed. By the time he was out of the bathroom, the other man had moved onto his back and was taking up a considerable amount of the bed. He sat on the bed and leaned over until his face was inches away from nicely toned abs. Should he? He mentally shrugged and kissed the stomach, his exhalations making small unseen hairs move.

His lover let out a small whuf of laughter and Jethro received a hand in his hair as his reward. His lover moved, making the sheet slither downwards.

"You can go lower if you want. I won't mind at all."

The older man looked up into hazel eyes that were always ready to laugh and let one of his hands slowly drift down until his fingernails could scratch the small crease between Tony's leg and hip. As he'd found out, this made Tony a little wild. He smirked at the low gasp his movement got and made the touch a little rougher, using the pads of his fingertips to press and rub Tony's smooth skin. He kissed the contracting stomach muscles before moving up and kissing Tony's eager mouth.

Hands removed the last of Jethro's clothing, hands that were nimble and quick, hands that started touching him, making his breath catch and his own hands clinch harder on Tony's shoulders. He bent his head and kissed a spot underneath Tony's jaw. Jeth lingered there, loving the feel of barely-there stubble and the smell of the younger man's skin.

He received whispered words in return. He let his fingers roam, touching all the parts that were still so new to him. Tony squirmed, laughed and gasped and Jethro loved every movement. He maneuvered their bodies until he was lying flat on his back on the bed and Tony was sprawled over him, looking very surprised and aroused. Jethro smirked and put his hands behind his head. He knew he looked smug and superior, but he couldn't help it. He hardly ever got to surprise Tony. He gestured with one of his hands, making vague motions, before returning it to lie under his head.

"Well? You were waiting for me to come home, right? That tells me you planned to be in charge, so go ahead." He shifted his pelvis, making Tony shudder. "Show me what you got." He smiled at the spark of challenge that lit Tony's eyes.

A few minutes later, Jethro was the one shuddering as his young devious partner lowered himself, slick and tight, onto Jethro's hard cock. He loved the feel of Tony like this and even though they hadn't tried this position before, they would definitely be trying it again. He let his hands settle on Tony's waist but when he tried to direct the rhythm of his lover's body, Tony stopped all movement and took his hands into his own.

"Ah ah. You said I'm in charge, so I'll set the pace if you don't mind."

Jethro didn't mind at all. He could feel Tony's thighs clench and unclench as he began to slowly ride. The pace was torture, then Tony started building up speed. He looked down at the other man's hard, red cock and raised an eyebrow at Tony, asking permission to touch him. He got a whispered "no" in response, then he got another treat when Tony began to touch himself.

He wondered briefly if Tony thought it was his birthday cause this was all for him or maybe Tony was trying to kill him because the man had phenomenal control over certain muscle groups. In an instant all thoughts scattered as his orgasm started and he could feel it rushing up from his toes. He cursed and thrust his hips up, just as Tony slammed his down and he'd swear on a stack of bibles he saw flashes of lights and heard firecrackers.

When he came back to his senses, Tony was still straddling him, jacking himself off in a lazy manner that had him reaching out to touch and glide his hands over Tony's chest and nipples. His lover came a few minutes later, gasping and collapsing onto Jethro's body.

He didn't complain about the weight holding him down and, too soon for him, Tony moved to the side and let out a big sigh of satisfaction. Jethro turned to face him.

"What gave you the idea to sneak into my bed?"

Tony smiled and stretched like a well-fed mountain cat.

"There was no sneaking. I had a key."

"I wasn't expecting you, so that's sneaking."

He got an eye roll from Tony before hands brushed through the graying hair on his chest.

"Okay, some sneaking might have occurred. Want me to go?"

This time Jethro rolled his eyes.

"Of course not. I just wondered how you got the idea in your head. What if I'd had someone with me when I came home?"

As soon as the words were out, he knew it was the wrong thing to say. He didn't mean them the way it sounded but it was too late to call them back. He felt Tony's body stiffen and sat up, prepared to physically stop the young man from leaving.

"I didn't mean it like that. I meant someone from work, if I brought them back to discuss work, not to do other things."

Eyes, narrowed in anger and suspicion looked at him. A body tensed to storm off relaxed a bit. Jethro waited to see if his little faux pas would be forgiven. Ever since he'd stepped into his room he wanted Tony to stay the night and he hoped he got his wish. Tony turned around, his back to Gibbs and reached for his clothes.

"Look, Gibbs. We never made any promises going into this and maybe you don't see it like I do, but tell me right now if you plan to still date other people, even as a cover. Just let me know so I can be prepared."

Jethro didn't like the tone in Tony's voice and he didn't like being called Gibbs in bed. He sat up and placed his hand on the other man's shoulder and pulled him around until he could look him in the eye.

"You know me well enough to know I don't play games, Tony. If you're here then you are the only one. I don't cheat and I don't date women so no one will suspect my lover is a man. My business is exactly that, mine. So let's get this all cleared up. I want a one on one monogamous relationship with you. What do you want?"

He let out a quiet sigh of relief when Tony gave him a big smile and a slap on the arm.

"The same thing, Jethro. I want the same thing."

"Good, now lay back down and let me get some sleep. I'll need it so I can keep up with you."

"But I like it slow."

Jethro frowned in mock anger and kissed Tony roughly.

"Did you just call me slow?"

Tony looked at him in puzzlement, but he could see the laughter lurking in his eyes.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. You do need that sleep, hunh?"

"You need some too cause I plan to wake you up early and show you a few things."

His eyes were shut but he could feel Tony's body shiver.

"Ooo, I can't wait."

Jethro fell asleep, a slight look of contentment on his face, anticipating Tony's look when he woke him up at 6am to work on his boat.


The End