Title: I saw what you did last night

Author-Belladonna

E-mail-Belladonnaf66@yahoo.com

Title: I saw what you did last night pt.2 (Peja's challenge)

Series: Follows Scratching An Itch

Rating-NC-17

Archive-go ahead

Summary-Gibbs makes his choice

Pairing-Tony and Gibbs

Disclaimer: I don't own 'em, nor their show, more's the pity



I saw what you did last night
By Belladonna


There were no new cases that day so Tony busied himself with finishing up reports. As he typed, his mind kept going back to the kiss between him and Gibbs. God it was hot. He looked at what he’d typed and cursed quietly.

"DiNozzo?" Came Gibbs voice from behind him and Tony jumped, squeaking "Boss?"

"I don’t think that the suspect had the runs." His finger pointed to the mistake on the computer screen and the men heard a snort from Cait’s cubicle.

Tony turned pink, and not just from the mistake, "I’ll fix it Boss." He looked at Gibbs and saw the teasing light in the other man’s eyes before the older man straightened and headed to his own desk. Tony flashed him a grin before going back and eyeballing the entire report. Just in case.



It was later in the day when Abby came over, "Hey Tony."

"Hey Abs, what’s up?"

She perched on the corner of his desk, "Can I ask a favor?"

Tony leaned back in his chair, "For my favorite genius?" he waved a hand, "Ask away."

"I have a friend and she needs a date tonight."

Gibbs head whipped up at this and Tony caught the movement out of the corner of his eye, "Is she cute?"

"Of course she is." Abby protested.

Tony tilted his head and casually looked over at Gibbs before looking back at Abby, "Sorry Abs, I have an important appointment tonight."

She made a moue of disappointment, "Darn." Her slick black ponytails shaking from side to side,

"How about Frank in accounting?" he suggested.

Abby’s face brightened, "Good idea. Thanks Tony." And she hustled to the elevator.

Cait looked over the cubicle wall at Tony, "An appointment?" the disbelief in her voice obvious.

"Yeah! An appointment. An important one." He said firmly, aware that Gibbs was listening intently.

"Huh, I thought you were trying to get out of being set up by Abby."

"That too." He agreed cheerfully and she laughed and resumed typing. Tony turned his head slightly and met Gibbs blue eyes and smiled, making the older man look back down at his own desk. ‘Gotcha’. Tony thought smugly.

~^~^~

That evening Tony hurried around his apartment, hanging clean towels, throwing dirty clothes into the washing machine, a half assed dusting attempt, then a quick decision to turn the lights low and light candles instead. Voila! No more dust. He checked the time and saw that it was almost 7. Damn!

He jumped into the shower and cleaned himself thoroughly, gently stroking his half-hard cock. Tony got out and shaved and quickly dressed. Just thinking about Gibbs was making him hard and he tried to think about something else as he surveyed his apartment, then he heard a noise in the hallway outside of his door.




Gibbs paced restlessly in the hallway outside of Tony’s apartment, ‘Should he? Oh he wanted to, he wanted Tony but should he?’

The door opened and framed in the doorway was 6’2" of hot sin. Tony’s dark hair was tousled, his shirt hung open revealing tantalizing glimpses of tanned skin, the tease of a nipple and the top button of his 501’s was unbuttoned low on his hips.

Gibb’s eyes moved back up to Tony’s face and he gulped. "Holy shit DiNozzo!" he whispered.

"Come inside Boss."

Gibbs walked inside and glanced around at the candles and romantic atmosphere. Tony closed the door, admiring the older man. He had on pressed chinos with a dark blue henley that set off his silver hair. "You look great. Now take it off." Tony said huskily.

Gibbs cock jerked and he shuddered, "DiNozzo…" he began but Tony stepped forward and grabbed him by the soft material of the henley and jerked him to him, covering his mouth with a deep kiss. Gibbs opened his mouth and let the younger man in, realizing that they’d long ago passed the point of no return. One corner of his mind quirked at the nautical term, before Tony’s tongue scattered his thoughts.

Tony pulled back, panting, "Dinner or me?"

"Tony.." Gibbs tried again but stopped when Tony let his shirt slide to the floor. ‘God, all of that tight hard muscle…’ he lusted silently.

"Your turn."

Gibbs sighed, then smiled and slipped off his henley, dropping it on top of Tony’s shirt, moving closer to the younger man. He moaned quietly when Tony’s hands came up to run through his graying chest hair, teasing his nipples mercilessly. He let his eyes close as he gave Tony free reign to his body, skin ablaze with sensation, aware that his groin was tightening and hoping he didn’t lose control.

Tony watched in fascination as the older man’s skin flushed with arousal and leaned forward and touched a tongue to Gibbs nipple. That was apparently all that she wrote, for Gibb’s exploded into action, grabbing the younger man and wrestling him to the floor, mouth attacking the sweat sheened skin, leaving tiny red marks behind. He quickly undressed Tony the rest of the way, then frantically pulled off his own clothes, aware of Tony's hot eyes watching his every move. He pounced back for another deep kiss, then flipped Tony to his stomach, putting his hand’s on his waist and pulling back so that the younger man was on his knees, his naked ass high in the air.

"Oh geez Gibbs." Tony panted at this sudden turn of events. He was so turned on that he thought his cock would burst.

Gibbs caressed the ass that had figured in his most recent wet dream. He spread Tony’s ass, and bent forward, laving the crevice with his tongue, loving the mewling cries from his soon to be lover. "You’re mine DiNozzo." He bit the right ass cheek for emphasis, "Don’t you ever fucking forget it!" and he bit the other.

Tony yelped and grabbed his cock, "I’m gonna lose it!’ He whispered desperately.

"Don’t come until I say so." Gibbs ordered. He spit into his hand then gently slid a finger into the pucker.

"I don’t need to be prepared Jethro." Tony gasped, rocking his hips and impaling himself on Gibbs finger, "I like the pain."

Gibbs grunted, "You asked for it." He lined up his cock with the rosy pucker and shoved forward, his eyes rolling back in his head with the incredible sensation.

Tony was as good as his word, there were no sounds of pain, only noises of encouragement, ‘seemed like he’s lost the ability to speak’ Gibbs thought delightedly. He thrust forward, "I’m gonna pound.." he thrust again, "and pound into your tight," thrust, "hot", thrust, "ass", thrust, "until you scream DiNozzo. Now come!" He angled and slid across Tony’s prostate, and felt the muscles snap shut the entire length of his cock.

Tony threw his head back and roared, his cock pulsing with come without him even touching himself. Gibbs rough thrusting drew out his climax, and he still felt come creaming out of his cock as the older man thrust incredibly deep and twisted his hips, grunting as his own climax swept though him. He could feel Gibbs hot wetness coat him inside and that gave him an unheard of second orgasm, the intensity making him slide to the floor in a dead faint.




"Tony." He heard as if from far away and he forced himself to open his eyes. He could feel himself still shaking, and he felt lips pressed to his forehead, warm arms securely banded around him, "Jethro?" he whispered, his throat felt raw.

"You passed out." There was understandable smugness in the older man’s voice.

Memory shot through him and he shuddered with remembered delight, "Oooohhh yeah." He murmured. Tony looked up into those piercing blue eyes, "You are fucking amazing."

Gibbs smiled, "I was inspired."

Tony snuggled back into the older man’s arms, "I’ve never…" he trailed off looking away, his cheeks pink.

"Felt this way before?" Gibbs finished for him, squeezing him tightly for a second, "Me neither. You’re mine now Tony, with everything that it entails. No more one night stands, no more flirting with everything in a skirt, mine, understand?"

A smile played over Tony’s face, he could hear all of the emotions that Gibbs wasn’t ready to verbalize yet, "I understand." He felt kisses ghost over his face, "You’d better." The older man growled.

His stomach grumbled and he snickered, "Come on, we need food and to get cleaned up." Tony slowly got to his feet, then held out his hand to his lover. Gibbs took it, the trust on his face making everything lock into place for Tony, "You’re mine too Jethro."

"I know it." Gibbs answered easily, aware that his emotions were tied tightly to this handsome man. "Lets shower together. You want Thai?"

Tony made a face, "The last time I got food poisoning was at the Thai restaurant, what about sushi?" he counter offered and Gibbs shuddered, "No raw fish for me, thank you very much." And the two men argued as they made their way into the bathroom.



Fin