title: Cover Your Six

fandom: NCIS

pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo

rating: NC-17

series: none

sequel to: none

spoilers: Missing, Dead Man Talking

author: mererid

email: mereridkat@aol.com

feedback: sure

archive: sure

summary: Gibbs visits Tony after his return from missing.

warnings: pwp, m/m, language

disclaimers: ain't mine, ain't making any money at this.



"Cover Your Six"
By mererid


It was around 1pm when Tony finally got back to his apartment. He ate all of his fries- you had to eat those first or they got cold, and cold fries were a bad thing- and only half of his Big Mac. He stood at the counter, staring down at the crap. The food, the trash, mail from the last month or so. It was just all crap.

Sometimes he felt like his whole life was crap until he got to work and spotted Gibbs. Then his heart would start beating again, and his life would be back on track. For one brief, deadly, moment down that fucking filthy pit he had thought he would never see Gibbs again. Never get touched by him again.

That had been unacceptable to him.

And then- and then- the whole joke in the office. McGee sitting at his desk. It had really stung. The twist of Gibbs' lips had hurt, like a knife.

Was he a joke to Gibbs? Was their secretive, clandestine, invisible relationship a joke?

He rubbed his face and winced. He was sore, he needed another shower. So he left his pile of crap and headed for the bathroom. He stripped along the way and by the time he got to the shower, he was naked. He turned the water on nice and hot and strong.

He soaped up his body, hands gliding smoothly along his skin -chest, abbs, thighs hesitating over tender areas, massaging a sore calf. Rinsing, leaning his hands against the wall, and letting the water sluice over him.

Shampooing his hair, ignoring the cream rinse that some girlfriend had left during a dry spell with Gibbs. He couldn't remember her name anymore than he could remember what she looked like. She'd had boobs. Gibbs didn't have boobs.

"Thank god." He muttered.

"Sorry it took me so long." Gibbs replied as he opened the shower door. He was likewise naked.

Tony started, jerking up straight at the sight of his lover. His boss.

"Well?" Jethro looked at him. Tony blinked, not understanding, and then all of sudden realized he needed to move out of the way. As soon as he did, Jethro -Gibbs, *boss*- stepped in. Facing him.

Tony stared at him like they hadn't ever done this before. Gibbs sighed after a few minutes, shaking his head.

"You." Gibbs grumbled.

"Me?" Tony winced. Next apartment needed a bigger shower. "What'd I do?"

"You nearly got yourself killed!" Gibbs -Jethro, *boss*- shouted at him. It echoed loudly in the small room. "I told you to watch your six! Losing you is unacceptable to me, Tony. How the hell do I get that through your thick skull?"

"I don't know." Tony sniffed, wiping water out of his eyes. It wasn't tears, he wasn't crying. He wasn't a crybaby. He was tired, stressed. He'd just been through a helluva situation. But, goddamnit, he wasn't crying!

This time when Gibbs grabbed his head, he pulled Tony's head down just a little so they could kiss. It was long, it was hot and it was good. When they broke apart, both men were panting.

Gibbs turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, leaving the door open. He didn't bother with a towel. He knew Tony's were probably dirty.

"DiNozzo!" He called out.

Tony jumped out of the shower and half slid towards the counter, catching himself. Thankfully the dirty laundry on the floor slowed him down.

Gibbs stood beside the bed, a half empty bottle of lube in his hand. He looked at the bottle and then at Tony. Tony smiled sheepishly, remembering Gibbs -Jethro, *boss*- had told him to get more.

"I got a bottle of olive oil." He shrugged. Yeah, and then spend days smelling like garlic and driving Kate nuts. Well, that wasn't all bad.

Except for when the dogs tried sniffing his ass.

Gibbs shook his head, grinning slightly. Then he looked up at Tony again. They stared at each other for a moment before something spurred Tony to kneel on the mattress.

What Tony got was thoroughly inspected. From his "six" out. Every scrap and every bruise got interrogated. Every discoloration of his skin was given the evil eye. He came so hard the second time, he was pretty sure that was his brains all over the mattress.

After he was allowed to recover himself, mere minutes really, he was flipped over onto his back. Legs spread wide around Gibbs -Jethro, *boss*- no, Jethro- and watched in stunned silence as Gibbs snapped a hot pink plastic cock-ring around his exhausted cock and balls.

"Wha-? What?" He stammered, pushing up on an elbow to look down at himself.

"Get dressed." Gibbs stood up off the end of the bed and headed out of the room. By the time Tony caught up to him, Gibbs was dressed and finishing off his Big Mac.

Tony tugged a t-shirt on over his head and zipped up his jeans. "Uhm, boss?"

"I'm not your boss here, Tony. I'm just Jethro here. I thought you could handle that." Gibbs wiped his mouth on a napkin, grabbed up the fast food remains and tossed them in the almost empty trash container.

"I can!" Tony protested, shoving his feet into sneakers. "Where the heck are we going?"

"We're going to the store and then we're going to my place. What? You got plans?" Gibbs looked at him.

"No, but-." He shifted uneasily in his jeans. "Why do I- and- and- HOT PINK!"

"I'm thinkin' of getting you a dog collar too. Ought to ask Abby about it." Gibbs headed out of the apartment.

Tony stared after him, blushing.

"DiNozzo!"

"Coming!" He grabbed his keys, a jacket, and followed after Jethro.

He didn't see Gibbs smirk.



END