Sore Loser! Maybe?

by Serenity.

synsazi@hotmail.com

Disclaimer: The characters are used without permission. These characters are not used for profit. All characters are owned by and copyrighted by Tribune Entertainment Co. All Rights Reserved

Fandom: Mutant X

Date: May 2002

Rating: Adult for graphic sexual situations.

Characters: Brennan Jesse

Pairing: Brennan/Jesse

Type: Stand Alone, PWP

Summary: Brennan hates to lose.

Comments: This story contains adult situations between two men.

This short takes place after the opening sequence in Mutant X Episode #109 Crime Of The New Century.

No spoilers.



Sore Loser! Maybe?
by Serenity


"Oww! I never would have taken you for a sore loser" Jesse snickered as he rubbed his arm.

"Keep it up and I'll show you what sore really means." Brennan grumbled.

Jesse turned around and smiled wickedly, a playful tilt in his voice. "Oh really, that sounds like a threat. A few minutes later Jesse turned to Brennan a mischievous glint in his eye. "You promise?" He asked with a smirk. Jesse shivered slightly as Brennan's eyes lit up dangerously.

"Don't start something you can't finish." Brennan whispered.

Jesse roughly grabbed Brennan by the belt buckle pulling him close. Jesse tilted his head up brushing his lips lightly against Brennan's.

Using his larger frame Brennan grabbed Jesse's waist and pressed his body against Jesse's and walked Jesse toward a dark corner under the abandoned water tunnels. Not once did he let go of his claim on Jesse's mouth. Jesse felt the concrete wall against his back and pulled Brennan hard against him. Brennan ran his fingers through Jesse's hair. Grabbing some of the short length Brennan pulled Jesse's head back exposing his neck. Brennan summoned a bit of electricity through his fingertips and trailed them against the one side of Jesse's neck while licking and nipping the other side. Brennan knew what turned Jesse on and was using that knowledge to his advantage. Jesse was caught between the mouth on one side of his neck and the hand on the other side and the hot body pressed hard against him. He couldn't stop the moan that left his throat. The other hand that Brennan had left was hard at work kneading Jesse's crotch. Brennan unbuttoned Jesse's pants and placed skin on skin. Soon Jesse's moans were echoing off the concrete walls. He began kissing Jesse to swallow his moans. Brennan didn't know if any GSA reinforcements were going to arrive and he didn't want Jesse's moans used as a homing beacon. 'Better safe than sorry,' he thought.

While Brennan's tongue was plundering Jesse's mouth, Brennan's hand was rediscovering known territory. Brennan began stroking Jesse hard while rubbing himself against Jesse's leg. When Jesse was ready and his tip weeping Brennan pulled down Jesse's pants and spread his legs.

Brennan slipped down to his knees and took Jesse into his mouth. Jesse stifled his moans by biting his tongue. Jesse placed his hands on Brennan's head and started guiding him in the rhythm he wanted. He could feel Brennan smile as he put pressure on his head. Jesse was leisurely fucking Brennan's mouth. When Brennan knew Jesse was close he started moving his head faster and started sucking the life out of his cock. Jesse screamed as he came. Brennan caught the essence of Jesse's life in his mouth. When Jesse stopped shaking Brennan roughly turned him face forward to the wall. Brennan pulled Jesse's pants down a little further then he spit out Jesse's cum and lathered his cock with it.

Brennan slipped two fingers in Jesse's ass and started stretching him. Despite the fact that Jesse was still sensitive from his last orgasm his body was responding to Brennan's new assault. Jesse started rocking backward to meet Brennan's fingers and moaned at the loss of connection when Brennan removed his fingers. His loss was quickly forgotten when he felt Brennan's head slip into his tight opening. 'God, Brennan is huge right now,' he thought as he fought to relax and let Brennan enter him. After a few slow thrusts Brennan was finally inside his lover. Brennan groaned deep in his throat and began to thrust slow and deep. It was the first sound Jesse heard since this encounter began. It was blissful agony for Jesse. Jesse tried to move to meet Brennan but Brennan would not let him. Jesse was caught between the hand in front of him protecting him from the wall and the hand holding his hips immobile. Soon Jesse was so gone in sensation that he lost all sense of time and place. The only thing on his mind was the fire that was building inside of him. Brennan was struggling hard to prolong this experience. He promised Jesse he would be sore and he was intent in making sure that happened. Jesse was so tight that the fit was making him delirious. It was all he could do to keep it together.

Jesse started mewling when he felt Brennan's hand tighten on his cock. Brennan turned Jesse away from the wall while pumping into him. Jesse was so close. He could almost taste his release but Brennan would not let him come. Brennan supported them both since Jesse had long ago lost himself and had fallen against Brennan. Brennan knew he wouldn't last much longer so he started thrusting into Jesse with as much power as he could muster. Brennan held on as long as he could but he was ready to end this. Finally, he released his hold on Jesse. Jesse was lost in the storm of sensations that were surrounding him but his body recognized the change and soon he came with force so strong that he could not control his mutant powers. His body started to transform his body became as dense as stone for about a half a second and then went intangible. Brennan screamed as his release was torn from him when Jesse turned dense and then sagged against the wall when Jesse went intangible from the loss of contact. When Jesse
returned to himself he almost crumpled to the floor but Brennan caught him and pulled him close.

They just held on to each other until all the important motor functions returned. Then they began laughing at one another. Cleaning up as best as they could and making sure they were both presentable to the public. Jesse leaned over and pulled Brennan in a deep kiss. He whispered into Brennan's mouth that it might be week before they could do it again.

Brennan smiled "Now you know what sore is."




© May 2001 Serenity All Rights Reserved
Feedback is always welcome. Email synsazi@hotmail.com