Title: The Black Pyramid

By Tanith

Disclaimers – I own no-one

Rating – NC17

Pairing – Ardeth/Jonathan/Obi-wan/Qui-gon

Mummy/Starwars Crossover

Summery – This is my first crossover fiction, feedback please


The Black Pyramid
by Tanith

Jonathan had been helping out in the museum while Evy and Rick had gone on another field trip. She wanted everything catalogued in the office library and he was having a good time. It also gave him the opportunity to read some of the books that he had forgotten about. He was engrossed in one of the said books one morning, when one of the curators came in and told him that there was a man to see Rick. He wasn't sure what to make of him.

"He's wearing black robes, swords and has tattoos on his face. Do I kick him out?" he asked.

"Ardeth…No please show him in, he's a friend" relied Jonathan.

That's all I need thought Jon, he had tried to get the man out of his mind after Ahm Shere. He had been feeling things for this man that he shouldn't have. Ardeth came in and greeted Jon in the usual way.

"Ardeth great to see you. What brings you here?"

"I need Ricks help, is he here?"

"No, won't be back for weeks, on another dig somewhere, can I help?"

Ardeth sat down and he looked disappointed but worry etched his face.

"I don't know, I was hoping…" he said.

Jon rang the bell and asked one of the workers to bring in some coffee, Ardeth looked very pale and the man wondered if he was okay. Jon went and sat beside him on the sofa.

"Ardeth, tell me what's wrong"

"Myself and Masala were out on patrol a week ago. About a hundred miles from here, it is mostly desert but there were reports of a renegade group causing trouble and that is our main job to sort this stuff out" he said.

The man came in with the coffee and Ardeth took the cup offered to him and made sure that the man had gone before continuing.

"Did you find them?"

"Yes, what was left of them"

"What had happened to them?" asked Jon.

"We don't know. They were all dead, just laying in the sand, no visible signs of what killed them. we looked around and found nothing. As we stood there deciding whether to bury them or not, the sands would do that anyway, the ground started to shake. Winds started to blow and we had to shelter by our camels. It lasted for about fifteen minutes and when we looked around that is when we saw this thing in the sand"

The first thought that entered Jon's mind was Imhotep or something worse and he cautiously asked him what it was.

"I don't know. Sticking out of the sand was this pyramid shape, about eight feet tall, black and covered in hieroglyphics. The way the sand was around it, convinced us that the rest of it was underground. I've never seen anything like this and I wanted Rick to come and look"

Jon got up and walked around the room mumbling to himself.

"Black pyramids…black pyramids"

Ardeth looked at him as he went over to the shelves and brought the ladder over so he could reach the top ones, where all the dusty stuff was.

"You know what it is?" asked Ardeth

"I'm not sure but I remember reading something about a black pyramid, hold the ladder for me please"

Ardeth got up and held the bottom of the ladder as Jon climbed up and reached for some books.

"Ah here it is" he said.

He pulled the books off the shelf, a large dusty leather bound book, looked like it had been there for years. Climbing down, he took it over to the desk and opened it.

"I remember reading this when I was younger. It is mainly based on myth. But legend has it that the whole Egyptian culture was based on the Osirans. Supposedly they came from another world and lived in Egypt for centuries, even further back than Imhotep. The Egyptians were descended from these people"

"I've heard the same stories but as you say it is myth and legend, no-one ever proved it to be true" replied Ardeth.

"Yeah but the same thing was said about Imhotep and raising mummies was all myth but we know for a fact it was true, why not this. Ah, found it. Look Ardeth is this what you saw?"

Ardeth looked at the open page of the book and gasped. There was a drawing of a black pyramid, standing proudly in the sand, covered in carvings. Underneath was written `drawn from descriptions taken from an obscure tomb found in the valley of the kings forty years ago'

Jon read further down the page and it told them that writings on the walls of the tomb had described how the Osirans came to earth in the pyramids and gave their knowledge to the Egyptians who already lived there.

"According to what was written, these pyramids were some sort of space ship. They also landed in Peru, according to the tombs. Wow that would account for the pyramids over there, people have wondered about them for years and no-ones been able to figure out how the ones at Giza were built. Looks like you have found something exciting there Ardeth"

He looked at the man beside him and he had one hand on the desk and one on his temple, he looked like he was going to pass out.

"Ardeth…you alright, come on, sit down, take it easy"

He helped the man into the chair and crouched down beside him, his hand on his shoulder.

"You okay?" he asked concerned.

"I'm sorry, I've been riding for three days, didn't really stop to eat, wanted to get here" he said his head forward.

Jon got up and went to the door and called the curator.

"Get me a car to take me and Ardeth back to the house, he is not feeling well, hurry"

"Yes Sir" said the man running off.

A few minutes later, the man came back and Jon helped Ardeth out to the car and took the book with them. it wasn't long before they were at the house and eating a meal that Jon prepared for them.

"Feeling better?" he asked.

"Much, thanks Jon, that was a rather foolish thing to do even for me. But I was in a hurry to get here"

"Well, it's 7pm and if you haven't eaten much for three days then you haven't slept either, come on, I'll show you to one of the rooms upstairs, you can get some rest"

Jon showed Ardeth to his room, apart from Rick and Evy's all the rest weren't made up for guests. It wasn't long before the man was asleep and Jon went downstairs to read more of the book.

About midnight he heard movement upstairs and figured that Ardeth had used the bathroom. When he didn't hear him come down the stairs, he went and made some cocoa and took it up. Knocking on the door, he heard Ardeth tell him to come in. The man was laying on the bed and welcomed the drink, he asked how long he had been asleep.

"About five hours, hope you like cocoa?"

"Never tried it, thanks, I assumed you were in bed so that is why I didn't come downstairs"

"No, this is my room, I was alright in the chair but I heard you moving about and thought you would like a drink. How is it?"

"Nice, I like it, sorry I've taken your room" replied the man.

"No problem, you are always welcome here, you know that"

Jon got up and walked to the window, he was having problems, he had been wanting to get Ardeth in his bed for ages and now that he was, through fate or whatever, he didn't know what to do. He had played out the scenario so many times and now he was scared that if he tried
anything, he would scare the man off for good.

"Jon…what's wrong, you seem distant" asked Ardeth.

When the man didn't answer, Ardeth put his cup down and walked over to him and stood behind him. His friend seemed very tense since coming into the room and he jumped when the man put his hands on his shoulders.

"Hey, steady, you are tense all of a sudden, here let me do something"

Before Jon could protest or move away, Ardeth massaged his shoulders and neck. His fingers worked all the tension out and Jon relaxed against him without realizing he was doing it, until he felt a hot mouth on his neck.

"I've always known this is what you wanted, your eyes could never lie" he whispered against his ear.

"I…I don't know what you mean" gasped Jon trying to lie.

He was trying to keep upright as Ardeth was rapidly taking away all his control. How long had he known he wondered, but he didn't care, this was where he wanted to be.

Ardeth nibbled his ear and kissed up his neck, making the man moan softly, then he felt arms go round his waist and turn him round so he was facing the Arab. His eyes were closed and Ardeth kissed him gently on the lips, tracing them with his tongue, then he moved down to the hollow in the mans neck.

"Oh God…please…don't stop"

He felt his erection pressing into his trousers and as Ardeth pulled him closer, he could feel his pressing against his leg. He felt his knees start to buckle and suddenly he felt himself being swept up in two strong arms as Ardeth took him and laid him on the bed.

"You have too many clothes on Jon" whispered Ardeth as he knelt back.

It didn't take the man long to get rid of all clothing and then he laid back on the bed watching Ardeth take off the dressing gown that he had given him to wear. He laid beside Jon and kissed him, more demanding this time and ran a hand up his thigh to cup his balls and fondle them.

Jon arched into the touch and pulled Ardeth on top of him, so that their cocks were touching, producing gasps form them both as they rubbed them together, tongues dueling as they both neared the edge.

They were covered in a sheen of sweat as their orgasms got nearer and then shouting each others names, they came together and collapsed on the bed, panting.

"Bloody hell Ardeth…that was something"

As they came down from their high, they snuggled into each others arms, Ardeths head resting on Jons chest.

"How long?" he asked.

"How long have I wanted you, seems like for a hundred years" Jon replied kissing his head "You?"

"Forever it seems. Why have we never done this before?" asked Ardeth.

"I don't know, idiots aren't we, look at the time we've lost"

They settled down and Jon pulled the covers over them and they fell asleep in each others arms, content, they would worry about the other stuff tomorrow.

Part Two

Jon woke the next morning to find Ardeth still in his arms. He smiled remembering the night before and kissed him gently. The man opened his eyes and kissed Jon back. An hour later they were up and dressed and ready to leave for the Med-jai camp.

"You sure you want to come Jon?"

"I'm not letting you out of my sight again" replied Jon kissing him as he passed.

Ardeth smiled and raised an eyebrow as he followed the man out to the car, where they would drive back to where Ardeth had left his camel the night before. From there they would go out to his camp, pick up Masala and then ride out to where the pyramid was. Masala collared the commander as soon as they arrived.

"How come Jon is with you, where is Rick?" he asked.

"He's away, Jon has found out something about the pyramid. He is going to help us" replied Ardeth with a smile on his face.

"Ah, looks like you found more than information in Cairo"

"Yes I did my friend, I found a lot more"

Masala had known that Ardeth cared for the young man but had never done anything about it. Whatever happened in Cairo had made his friend very happy. Jon showed Masala the book and explained about what he knew of the black pyramid.

"So you are saying that this thing could fly. That's ridiculous, come on"

"Masala, remember Imhotep, people said raising mummies was ridiculous" replied Ardeth.

"Okay let's assume this is true, what are we going to do?"

Ardeth paced the tent and squeezed Jon's shoulder as he saw the man look concerned.

"I have no idea. Let's go and look at it and take it from there"

"What do we tell the men, do we take them with us?"

"We tell them nothing at the moment. Only Mohamid will know where we have gone. I'll give instructions that if we are not back in a week, to come and look for us. The less people that know about this at the moment, the better"

They sorted out food etc for the trip which would take about a day from the camp. Ardeth left instructions for the camp and then the three men rode off.

About the time they were leaving, a bad sand storm had started around where the back pyramid was. It lasted for ages and when finally it died out, standing in the middle of the desert was the pyramid. Not eight feet showing like when Ardeth had left it but a grand structure nearly two hundred feet high.

The sand from round it had been blown into large dunes. It was covered in hieroglyphics and drawings and the sun glinted off the black marble like exterior. The dunes were so high that no-one could have seen the pyramid except either from the air or from the top of one of the dunes.

As they rode along getting closer to where Ardeth said the thing was, he suddenly stopped and looked around.

"I don't remember these dunes up ahead" he said to Masala.

"Neither do I and we've been here many times before that appeared. It is definitely the right place"

Slowly they rode up one of the dunes and reaching the top looked out over the desert.

"Wow" was all Jon could say.

"Allah" gasped Masala.

As they looked down, they saw the pyramid, tall, black and magnificent, standing alone looking as though it was protected by the sand dunes.

"I thought you said there was only a bit of it showing?" asked Jon.

"Looks like a sand storm has uncovered the whole thing" said Masala.

"Yeah but a sand storm would have covered it up not the other way round and you said these weren't here before"

They looked at each other before slowly riding down to the pyramid.

"I have a bad feeling about this" said Jon "A very bad feeling"

They dismounted and looked around. Ardeth and Jon went one way and Masala the other. At two hundred foot tall and each side just as big, they didn't rush.

"Look at the carvings and drawings" said Jon "They could have been made yesterday, they are so clear"

Ardeth ran his hand over the surface, it felt cold and smooth and yet, he was sure he could feel a vibration.

"Jon come here, feel this"

"Ardeth behave will you" the man replied with a twinkle in his eye.

"Me behave, it's your mind in the gutter. No feel this, can you feel a vibration?"

Jon put his hand on the `stone' and he nodded. There was something there, he could feel it through his hand.

"Must be coming from inside but I haven't seen an entrance anywhere"

"It must be around here somewhere"

"Hang on, do you think that's wise, we don't really know what we are dealing with here" said Jon.

But Ardeth was already running his hand along the surface, suddenly he came to a drawing that was raised instead of cut into the surface like the rest. He called Jon over.

"What do you think?"

"Press it, you won't rest till you have. I just hope you know what
you are doing"

Ardeth took a deep breath and pressed the raised section. There was a clock and a whir and a section of the wall moved inward and to the side. Carefully they looked inside the doorway and seeing no-one there, walked slowly through it. As they got about thirty feet from the door, it started to close behind them. They ran to it but couldn't stop it, they were trapped.

"Oh shit, now what do we do?" said Jon.

"There must be something on the inside that opens it again" said Ardeth.

He was beginning to wish he had never pushed it now. They could find nothing and so ventured further inside the pyramid. There were no visible signs of what was causing the vibration but they could feel it and hear it now that they were inside.

As they walked through the passageway they came to a large room where there were machines, lights twinkling from panels and buttons and levers all over the place.

"Wow, what have we discovered, I've never seen anything like this before"

They were getting scared now, what was this place and how were they going to get out. Outside Masala had been round the pyramid twice and he couldn't find the other two men. They are completely disappeared.

Jon was looking around and turned to Ardeth to go and look at something he had found.

"This is not ancient Egyptian, I have no idea what language this is. Come on we have to find a way out of this place"

He walked through another passage and found some smaller rooms that looked like they were for sleeping in. But there was no sign of anyone there, at least if they were, they hadn't shown themselves yet.Ardeth was going to find Jon, after seeing him disappear down a passage.

Suddenly he felt hot and dizzy and his heart started to race. He knew what it was, he had a fear of closed in spaces, that was why he never went into tombs unless he had to.

His breathing was getting quicker and he was finding it hard to breath, he needed Jon. The only person who knew about this was Masala but he knew he would have to tell Jon, they were trapped inside this thing, he had no choice.

He tried to call his name but he couldn't, this was a bad one and he felt his knees start to buckle as he slid down the wall. He was petrified and held onto himself as he tried to calm down.

Part Three

Jon wondered where Ardeth was, he hadn't followed him so he went to find out where he was and show him what he had discovered down the other passage.

"Ardeth, come and look at this, I tell you, this place is amazing"

Ardeth was trying his hardest to calm down but it wasn't working, his heart rate was so high that he was convinced he was going to pass out. Then he saw Jon come round the corner and start running towards him.

"Ardeth…what is it…what happened?"

"Must…get…out...of...here" the man gasped.

He was shaking and his breathing was erratic, Jon was scared.

"We will but for Gods sake what's wrong?"

"Walls…closing…in…can't…breathe"

Suddenly it dawned on Jon, he realized that Ardeth was terrified of closed in spaces. How come he never knew, that his lover had never told him. He took hold of the mans shoulders.

"Okay sweetheart, it's gonna be fine. Look at me, Ardeth…look at me…now take deep breaths…come on with me"

Ardeth looked at him and Jon saw fear, terrible fear in the brown eyes of his lover. The man did what Jon told him and Jon put the man's hand on his chest.

"Focus on me breathing, forget everything else. Try and concentrate on that…that's it…deep breath in…now slowly let it out"

After a few minutes, the mans breathing had slowed to almost normal and he had stopped shaking. Jon took him in his arms and kissed him as he held him tight. When he thought it was okay, he loosened his grip on him.

"I'm sorry Jon, couldn't help it"

"Ardeth how long have you been having these?"

"Since I was 18, me and Masala got buried in an old mine shaft, took the Med-jai about five days to get us out. I wasn't badly hurt but it left me with this. I can't go in any small places for long unless I know there is a way out"

Jon helped him up, Ardeth was embarrassed about Jon seeing him like that.

"It's okay Ardeth, now I know I can help you. We'll get out of here, somehow. Feeling better?"

"I think so, at the moment but I never know when it will happen. Please don't tell anyone about this"

"Look if it starts again, please tell me, I'll be there for you"

Jon took him in his arms and kissed him and then led him to the rooms he had found after which they went back to the main room.

"Right let's find a way out. One of these buttons must open the door" he said.

"Shouldn't we be careful of what we push. We could end up dead"

"Well I don't want to stay here and I know you don't. we have no choice"

As he pushed a red button on the consol, they felt the whole pyramid shudder and from somewhere deep inside, they heard what sounded like engines.

"Jon what the hell have you done. I told you not to push anything" yelled Ardeth.

"Well, you're so clever you think of something" he yelled back.

Suddenly a noise behind them made them both turn round and a `window' opened in the wall on the far side of the room. Through this all they saw was stars.

"Oh my God, we moving" said Jon going over to Ardeth. "We're bloody well moving"

Outside the pyramid, Masala was still trying to find out where the other two men had gone. Suddenly he heard a roar and jumped back. As he watched he saw the pyramid slowly disappear before his eyes.

One minute it was there, the next it was gone and the noise gradually faded to silence. He sat down in the sand with a thud. Where the hell had it gone and where were Ardeth and Jon.

All that was left was a square of compacted sand where the pyramid had stood and him with the horses.

Back on the pyramid, Ardeth and Jon were trying to find out what had happened to them. The whole consol was lit up and figures were running through one of the things on there. Watching the window, they saw the stars racing past and both men were scared of where the thing was going.

"I'm sorry Ardeth" said Jon "I didn't know this was going to happen"

They decided to have another look round to see if there was anything that could tell them what was happening. Ardeth was starting to get panicky and stopped to try the breathing that Jon showed him.

"You alright?" asked Jon.

"Yeah, I think so, come on, let's try and get out of this mess"

Four hours later and they had found nothing that would help them, all they had found was plenty of food, more bedrooms as such and a room where there was a bigger window that looked out into space.

"Well we will just have to wait and see where this thing goes" said Jon "We have no choice, it is obviously going somewhere. Apart from which I am tired and hungry"

"I know you are right but where are we going?" replied Ardeth.

The food they found tasted as fresh as if it had been put there yesterday and when they had finished, they went to one of the rooms and laid down. Ardeth was feeling shaky again and Jon wrapped his arms around him as they lay on one of the beds.

They were woken by being thrown out of the bed as the pyramid seemed to shake.

"What the…what's happening" shouted Jon.

"I don't know but we had better get out of here and find out"

They tried to make their way to the main room but were thrown from side to side, bouncing off the walls as they headed through the passage. When they got there and looked at the window and controls, they could see that the whole thing was lurching one way and then the other.

The engines seemed to be getting louder and suddenly the whole pyramid seemed to tip over, sending the two men crashing against the wall hard, both being knocked out with the impact.

Ardeth came round slowly to find himself wedged against one of the wall by part of the consol. As he focused his eyes, he looked around to see where Jon was. He was laying over the other side of the room, but the place looked like it had disintergrated.

His head hurt and his back but he managed to crawl over to Jon and rolled him over. There was a huge gash on his head where it looked like he had hit the corner of the consol.

"Jon…Jon…wake up, you alright?"

There was no response, he was in a bad way, blood pooling beside his head. Ardeth had to do something but as he tried to stand, he ended up back on the floor as dizziness hit him. He must have been hurt more than he thought and he could feel himself passing out.

Then he felt himself being lifted up and voices talking in the distance, he tried to open his eyes but couldn't manage it, he had to let what ever was happening to him carry on.

"Over here, quick let's get them out of here before this whole place blows up"

"Shouldn't we try and help them first?"

"We haven't time, we will have to take a chance and move them first. You take the one with the tattoos and I'll take the other one"

The men carried out Jon and Ardeth and got about two hundred yards away when the whole pyramid blew up, sending them flat on their faces with the two men. Wherever they had ended up, it looked like they weren't getting home in a hurry, the black pyramid was in a thousand pieces, scattered all over the sand.

Part Four

As the explosion subsided, the men got up from protecting the two they had rescued from the pyramid. Ardeth opened his eyes.

"Take it easy, you've had a bit of a knock" said the older man.

"Jon…is he alright?"

"Your friend will be fine once we get him inside. We only live over there"

"Who are you, what happened?"

"My name is Qui-gon Jinn and this is Obi-wan Kenobi. The pyramid crashed and then blew up. We got you out just before it did"

Qui-gon helped Ardeth to his feet and told Obi-wan to help him while he carried the other man to their temporary home. Laying Jon on one of the small beds, Qui-gon treated the gash on his head and using the force put him into a healing trance.

"Your friend will be fine, he will sleep for a few hours"

"Where are we and why did he call you master?" asked Ardeth.

"You are on a planet called Tatooine, we are Jedi Knights and I am his teacher"

"I don't understand" he replied holding his head.

"Look rest now, we will talk later"

Ardeth laid back on the bed and wondered how they had arrived on another planet. He looked at Qui-gon, he was a very attractive man, long hair, chiseled features and yet something about him, made Ardeth trust him totally, even though they hadn't a clue who these men were.

"Who are they master?" asked Obi-wan.

"It seems they are from earth, their names are Ardeth and Jon. Looks like they are stranded here for the moment"

"I had heard stories of these pyramids. The Jedi Knights used them many centuries ago to travel the galaxies. How can one have survived?"

"I don't know, I will have to speak to Yoda. He will know what to do. Look after them Obi-wan, give Ardeth some food and drink, I will be back in a while"

Obi-wan asked Ardeth if he would like something to eat and they sat diwn near to Jon and talked while they ate. The young padawan thought how attractive both men were. Qui-gon went to speak to Yoda on the intercom-link at their headquarters on Corrasant.

"Qui-gon, something to report, have you?" he asked.

"Yes my master"

He related all that had occurred on Tatooine and waited while Yoda decided what they were to do.

"Dangerous these pyramids are, destroyed I thought they all were. Figure out a way to get them home I will. Bring them here you must Qui-gon. Great warriors these Med-jai"

"Yes master, we will be there in two days"

He went back to where Ardeth and Jon were, he had woken up with just a headache but no other injuries thanks to the force. Qui-gon explained everything to him and offered him refreshments.

"We are to go to Corasant. Yoda is going to help you get back to your own time"

"I must be dreaming" said Jon "Another planet, another time, all because of that pyramid"

They left the two men while they prepared their ship for the journey to see Yoda. Ardeth kissed Jon.

"I thought you had really been hurt bad" he said "I couldn't bear to lose you"

"Oh Ardeth, I love you, you are always worrying about me and never yourself. But we should be careful, they may not like to see us together like this" he replied, moaning as Ardeth touched him.

"Qui-gon said they wouldn't be back for an hour, that gives us more than enough time. One touch from you and that will be my lot" chuckled Ardeth.

They were curled up asleep when the two men returned. Qui-gon raised an eyebrow at the sight and smiled.

"I knew there was more to these two. They are lovers Obi-wan. So, this could prove interesting"

"You can't master" said Obi-wan "They may not want to join in our activities. You said we had to be careful"

"I did but only as far as the council were concerned. These have nothing to do with the council. Yoda need never know. We will test the water later, unless you do not want to do this young padawan"

Obi-wan wrapped an arm round his master – his lover – and kissed him.

"The younger one is very attractive and I saw the way you looked at Ardeth. I look forward to finding out"

They woke the two men and saying nothing about them sleeping together, took them on their ship, a long silver spacecraft, that sparkled in the sunlight.

"We're going in that?" asked Ardeth "Why do you people have such a thing about flying?"

"Ardeth doesn't like flying much and looking at this, I am not sure either" replied Jon.

"You will be perfectly safe" said Qui-gon "Come aboard and we will leave"

Within minutes they were on their way. Qui-gon took the men to the flight deck and they were awed by the stars and planets going by. The ship slowed down.

"We have come out of light-speed master. Do you want to put it on automatic?"

"Yes padawan, the co-ordinates are in the main computer, we will know when we arrive"

Qui-gon took them to a luxurious room in the middle of the ship. A large bed occupied one end, hidden by nets. There were sofas and a table plus a cooking area, from where Obi-wan brought food and drink as they sat down.

"So will we be able to get back" asked Jon "I still can't believe what has happened to us and how come my injuries are healed so quickly"

Qui-gon tried to explain about the Jedi and the living force, the two men understood some of it, but the rest was very difficult.

"Ardeth how long have you two been lovers?" asked Obi-wan.

Ardeth looked at Jon before answering, not sure if they were going to be disgusted or not.

"Not long, we found out that we had both had feelings for each other but never acted on it. Er…isn't it allowed here?" he asked.

"No nothing like that" replied Qui-gon "We have been lovers, Obi and I, for about a year now. Like you we ignored the feelings we had, both thinking the other would not be interested. We missed out on a lot"

Obi-wan asked Jon if he wanted to have a look round the rest of the ship.

"Is that okay master?"

"Of course padawan…I will stay here and talk to Ardeth"

He got up and poured them a drink, a rather potent wine from Yoda's own personal stash. A gift to Qui-gon about a year ago.

"Thank you" replied Ardeth taking it.

"Don't drink it too fast, it has a kick" smiled Qui-gon.

He went and sat next to Ardeth on the sofa. Ardeth looked at him and still thought how attractive he was, even the broken nose gave him character. The man caught him looking at him.

"Anything wrong?" he asked.

"No…I'm sorry, didn't mean to stare"

"You find me pleasing?"

"I…yes…I suppose I do"

Ardeth got up and walked to the small window which showed the outside as they traveled through space.

"I am with Jon, we love each other"

"I love Obi-wan, he loves me but there is no harm in a bit of fun. You will be gone in a few days. Why do you think Obi-wan has taken Jon on a tour of the ship?" he replied going over to the man.

Part Five

Ardeth turned just as Qui-gon reached him. He tried to go past him but he man took hold of his arm.

"What are you scared of Ardeth?" he asked

"I'm not…nothing scares me" he lied thinking how closed in this ship was.

"You're shaking, why is that, not because of me I hope"

Ardeth pulled his arm away and sat on the sofa. The ship was getting to him and he was trying to control his fear. Qui-gon sensed something was wrong and knelt in front of the man.

"Ardeth what is it, please tell me, I might be able to help"

Because he trusted him, he didn't know why, Ardeth told him of his fear of closed in spaces and why. Qui-gon took his hands in his.

"Look at me, concentrate on my voice…now close your eyes"

The man wasn't sure, he could feel the same as he had in the pyramid building, there was no way out of the ship and he was starting to panic. He knew it was irrational but fear always was.

"Trust me…close your eyes…that's it, now relax"

He placed his fingers on the mans temples and closed his own eyes, focusing the force into Ardeth and tried to relax him. Ardeth could feel the fear ebbing away and his body becoming very relaxed, more than he had ever felt before. But what was strange, was that he could
hear Qui-gon talking to him through his mind. Then he felt the hands leave him and he opened his eyes.

"Is that better my friend. The force can be a wonderful thing and you are, what we call, force sensitive. Being a warrior could be why this worked so well"

"Thank you, I wish I didn't get this. I control it most of the time by not putting myself in the situations that I know will start it off"

Ardeth was leaning back on the sofa, Qui-gon still kneeling in front of him. Then he placed hands on the mans legs and ran them up his thighs, moving up so he was level with the exquisite face. The Arab had closed his eyes at the touch and was startled when lips brushed his, a tongue tracing the outline.He moaned and arched in the hand that gently kneaded his hardening cock and at this, Qui-gon made the kiss more demanding. Ardeth sat up and ran his hands up the mans back as the kiss deepened, both men getting more and more aroused. Breaking the kiss, Qui-gon moved to the mans trousers which he had undone, without even touching them, and as Ardeths cock was exposed, a hot mouth descended on it.

"Oh God…yes…Qui-gon" he gasped.

He threaded his hands into the mans hair and held him in place as he sucked and licked. Bringing the man to the edge and then stopping so that within minutes, Ardeth was begging to be allowed to cum.At the other end of the ship, Obi-wan was showing Jonathan some of the things that made the ship go. He was fascinated but he was starting to feel hot and uncomfortable and knew it was because of what the young man had in mind. But he didn't want to know, he loved Ardeth and wasn't going to go with someone else.

"So do you want a bit of fun?" asked Obi.

"If you mean do I want sex with you, no. I am sorry but I love Ardeth and won't go with you just for fun"

"Look you don't think Ardeth is up in that room talking to Qui-gon do you, Qui will have seduced him by now or the other way round. I saw how they looked at each other"

Jonathan was angry and stormed off back to where the other two men were and opened the door. There was Ardeth on his knees and Qui-gon with his head back being sucked off by the man he loved.

"Ardeth you bastard. So you'd go with someone else as soon as my back is turned. Well have him, I don't want to see you again"

The outburst from Jonathan made the sexual situation go totally flat. Ardeth jumped up and after pulling up his trousers, turned to go after the man.

"Sorry Qui, I didn't expect that" he said.

"No, I'm sorry, I thought he would be with Obi-wan"

Obi-wan came running in just at the end of the scene and walked over to Qui-gon.

"We got that one wrong, didn't we?" he said.

"I am afraid for once, you are right and I totally misjudged the situation. We have to try and resolve this"

Ardeth went into the room where Jonathan was pouring himself a drink as the man tried to talk to him.

"Jon…I'm sorry. Qui said you would be having a bit of fun with obi-wan. We are only here, hopefully for a few days and we will never see them again. I didn't see the harm. I love you Jon, I always will" he said.

"Love…love…you don't know the meaning of the word Ardeth. I was willing to give up everything for you and all you did was throw it in my face…Get out"

"But Jon please"

"Get out before I do something I regret"

Ardeth wasn't deterred that easily and went over to Jonathan and put his hand on his shoulder. That did it, Jonathan swung round and hit Ardeth square in the jaw, sending him across the room.

"I said GET OUT and don't come back"

Ardeth got up and staggered against the door, holding his face. He had tears in his eyes and he knew he had really blown it this time. He opened the door and stood in the corridor just as Qui-gon came along. He hurried over to the man when he saw what had happened.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Yes but Jonathan doesn't want me anywhere near him. I wish we had done nothing Qui-gon, we spoilt everything"

"No Ardeth, it was me who did that, assuming you two would want to join in our fun. I'm sorry. I will do what I can to resolve this for you"

He watched Ardeth walk along as Obi-wan called him on the intercom.

"Master we are to divert. Master Yoda is going to meet us on Dantooine, the old rebel base. He says there could be a way to get our friends home there"

"Thank you padawan but we need a miracle at the moment before they go home. I will be there in a moment"

Chapter Six

Ardeth walked to the rear of the ship and looked around. He had to think of what to do. As he walked into a small room there was a window and going over he looked out. He was amazed at the stars and he could see what looked like planets in the distance. On earth he had no idea that the worlds looked like this. He leant on the control panel in front of him to get a better view
and must have pressed a switch because suddenly the door closed and he heard it lock.

"Damn, I must have pushed one of these, let's see, if I press it again it must open" he said aloud.

Nothing seemed to happen so he looked for an intercom where he could call Qui-gon and get him to let him out. What he didn't know was that he had pressed the button that took all the air out of the room. It was used for Jedi anti-gravity practice, so that they could float around with suits on to help them when they were on certain missions. Ardeth hadn't pressed the anti-gravity button, only the oxygen one. Gradually he started to feel strange, he was finding it difficult to
breathe and thought it was a panic attack. He wanted to get out of there as quickly as he could. As the oxygen was drawn out through the air ducts, he started to feel giddy and knew that this wasn't like the usual panic attacks he had but something else. He banged on the door.

"Qui-gon, help me…let me out of here" he gasped.

Then he felt everything fade as he slid to the floor, unconscious. If he wasn't found soon, he would die in there. The oxygen gauge said that he only had enough air in there for about ninety minutes.

Quigon had seen Jonathan and tried to explain but he wasn;t having any of it. So the man went to the flight deck as they steered the space craft towards Dantooine, they would be there the next day.

"Any luck?" asked Obi.

"No Ardeth tried to tell him and he got a smack in the jaw. I tried and gave up"

"Where is Ardeth now?"

"He went to the rear lounge, he'll be back soon or I will go and get him and see if he is okay"

They became so busy with the last few things that had to be done before they landed on Dantooine that the time went quickly. It was getting on for two hours later that Qui-gon said he would go and find Ardeth. He told Obi-wan to get on with some of his meditating while he was gone, he had been slack in doing it of that.

"Yes master" said Obi-wan with a scowl.

As Qui-gon walked to the rear lounge he passed the anti-gravity room and using the intercom called his padawan.

"Qbi-wan, why is the door to the anti-gravity room shut"

"Master if you remember it was playing up a few days ago, we were going to get it fixed when we got to Corasant. It can't be opened from the inside"

"Oh yes, I remember, thank you padawan, what would I do without you"

He walked on to the lounge and found that Ardeth wasn't there, so he went to walk back to the mans room to see if he was there. As he passed the room again, something in the force made him stop.

"I wonder" he said aloud.

Looking at the panel next to the door, Qui-gon saw that the oxygen gauge read empty. Suddenly that feeling he always got when something was very wrong, hit him and he pushed the code that opened the door plus he took out the little gadget that they used underwater, so that
he could turn on the oxygen when he went in.

As the door opened, he saw Ardeth laying on the floor. He rushed over to the control panel and turned on the oxygen and then getting one of the chairs, he put it in the door way just in case the door decided to close again.

Kneeling down beside Ardeth, he saw that the mans lips had a bluish tinge to them and feeling his pulse, knew that if something wasn't done now, the man would die. His pulse was so slow and weak that Qui-gon couldn't only just make it out. Going to the intercom.

"Obi-wan is Jonathan with you?"

"No master, do you want me to get him?"

"NO…no…just get yourself down to the antigravity room as quickly as you can"

The urgency in Qui-gons voice worried Obi-wan and setting the controls to auto, he raced down to where his master was. He found him directing one of the oxygen vents onto the man.

"Master what has happened, is he?"

"Not quite padawan. He must have got locked in here and the oxygen ran out. Damn…this isn't working. There is only one thing I can do, help me , get him to the lounge, I can't work in here"

They carried the man into the lounge and laid him on the couch, then qui-gon sat beside him and paced his hands on either side of his face.

"Obi-wan, go and get Jonathan, tell him what has happened"

"Yes master" he replied hurrying out.

He ran to Jonathans room and without even knocking, went in.

"Jonathan, it's Ardeth will you come to the rear lounge"

"No, I told Qui-gon I don't want to speak to…."

"Jonathan, Qui-gon is down there trying to save his life, I think you had better get there"

The man went pale as Obi-wan told him what had happened and Jonathan rushed past him to where the man he loved was. He rushed in and saw Qui-gon with his eyes closed, holding Ardeths face.

"ARDETH"

Obi-wan stopped him and explained that his master was using what they called a healing bond or trance to try and save his life. Just then Qui-gon stopped and rose. The man rushed to Ardeths side and took his hand in his, it was freezing and limp, tears ran down his face.

"Is he dead?" he asked.

"No, I have put him in a healing trance, he will stay like that for a few hours but he should be okay at the end of it"

"Thank you Qui-gon, thank you. I didn't mean what I said, I swear. I do love him, so much"

Qui-gon and Obi-wan walked over to the window, with their backs to the men, the older man pouring out some bluish fruit drink into glasses.

"Is he alright?" asked Obi-wan.

"I don't know, there should have been some response when I started the trance but there was nothing. I think I found him too late padawan"

"What about Yoda, couldn't he help"

Qui-gon said nothing as he went over to check on the man laying there.

Chapter Seven

Qui-gon left his padawan with the two men and went to try and speak to Yoda.

"Qui-gon, wait till tomorrow you can't, woke me up you did"

"Sorry my master, but I need your help urgently"

He explained what had happened, leaving out certain details, and what he was doing for the man at the moment.

"It doesn't seem to be working my master"

"Things like this, happen would not, if master and padawan, their feelings they kept in check and fun they were not looking for. Help I will tomorrow, will get ready bacta tank on ship, go in there he will. Now, sleep I must, not as young as you"

Qui-gon thanked him and was glad that he would not see him, as he had gone very red knowing that their `games' were known to Yoda. He went to tell Jonathan what was going to happen.

"You don't think he is going to make it, do you" said Jonathan.

"I will be honest, I don't know. He was in there for two hours, most of which there was hardly or no oxygen. I couldn't get a response with the healing trance and I should have done. All we can do is wait and hope that Yoda can do something tomorrow. We arrive in fact in eight hours. I want you to go with Obi-wan up to the flight deck, I will stay here and try the trance again"

"I am not leaving him again" said Jonathan.

"Please Jonathan, you can do nothing for him at the moment, trust me, if there is any change I will get you"

"Come Jonathan, you can help me fly this thing"

He took the man reluctantly out of the room and back to the flight deck and Qui-gon tried again to get some response from the man laying there.

"If it wasn't for me none of this would have happened. But I am not sorry about caring for you" he said kissing the mans lips gently.

By the time they arrived on Dantooine, there was still no change in Ardeth and Qui-gon was still with him when Yoda boarded their ship. Jonathan looked at the small, green, long eared creature.

"What on earth is that?" he asked Obi-wan.

"On earth we are not, and `that' is a Jedi master. Bad enough it is, that the Jedi laugh at me, the same from you I get" replied Yoda.

"I am sorry, I meant no disrespect, we have nothing…no-one like you on earth" said Jonathan trying to smooth it over.

"Maybe earth, in such a state it would not be, if people like me that had there…hmmm"

The Jedi master made his way to where Qui-gon and the man rose as he came in followed by the other two. He went over to the man laying on the couch and looked carefully at him.

"Need bacta tank this man does, bring him now, start I will straight away"

He left and Qui-gon picked the man up in his arms and followed Yoda out of the ship and over to his own, which was a lot bigger than theirs. Jonathan was amazed at the size of it. They went up the ramp and long to the sick-bay.

"Driods will put him in tank, take his things off they will. Wait in here you will" said Yoda.

Qui-gon handed Ardeth to one of Yodas guards and he carried him into the room where the bacta tank was. Then he was prepared and lowered inside. The tank was cylinder in shape and full of what look like water. Yoda came out to the other men about half hour later.

"Stay in tank he will for minimum time, then see how he is. Stay here you will and listen"

The men were made to stand in front of him, including Jonathan while he walked around them, taping his stick and shaking his head.

"Know better you should Qui-gon, bad example to padawan, you are making. More to life than sex. Know I do about your bond, known a long time. But drag other people into it, you do. Always trouble you are"

"My master, I…" Qui-gon tried to say.

"See, keep quiet you can't, always have the last word you do. This state, Ardeth would not be in, if cocks you kept in trousers" he said.

As he said this he poked them all with his stick. All three men were shocked at Yoda and what he said to them. Jonathan turned to him.

"I didn't have anything to do with this" he said.

He was angry at being accused with the other two.

"Guilty as them you are, gone along with fun you had, also happen none of this would. Rather the dark side I would than randy masters and padawans. Now, do something useful you will, look after Ardeth I will"

The men were sent out and two guards stopped anyone entering the room. The three men went to get something to eat, all a bit ashamed of what they had been told.

"How long has he known about you two and how did he know about me not going along with all this?" asked Jonathan.

"The force can be a wonderful thing but it can let others know your secrets. Especially someone like Yoda. I should have known nothing is secret from him for long. Don't worry Jonathan, if anyone can help him, he can"

"How long will he be in that tank?"

"The minimum time is four hours, then it can be raised by four more hours, the maximum time is a day"

Jonathan left them and went for a walk on his own, he needed to think about what he was going to say to Ardeth, if and when he recovered. He did love him so much and regretted every word he had said to him and hitting him. As he sat out in the sun, a little way from the large ship, he felt a poke in his side. He turned round and found Yoda there.

"Is he better?" he asked jumping up.

"Sit you will, no better is he. Talk to you I must. Here might be a way to go home for you. But ask you something I must. Why go back to earth must you, stay here you could. Need more Jedis we do"

"We come from earth, our friends and family are there. Anyway I am not a Jedi, I am a coward, people tell me enough. Ardeth is the leader of his people, they need him"

Yoda walked up and down and looked at the man, then he walked up to him.

"Coward you are not. Fought mummy you did, survived you did and saved friends. Ardeth make a great Jedi he would. Love him you do"

"How do you know about the mummy and yes I do love him"

"Force knows everything, universes big places they are. Think you are the first to come here do you, black pyramid, to us it belonged. On earth we came 5,000 years ago. Got left there it did."

"What if he dies Yoda, I couldn't bear it"

"Survive he will, take time it will. Then have rest with Qui-gon you will, have fun you will, then go home if you must. Nothing wrong with fun. Go back to Ardeth I will, think about staying, talk to Qui-qon"

With that he went back into the ship. Jonathan couldn't believe how much that little person knew. He went to find the others and talk to them as Yoda had requested. He wanted to find out more about this.

Chapter Eight

It was twelve hours later when Ardeth was finally taken out of the tank and put into bed. Qui-gon had been sent for and he waited for the man to wake up. Waking up and seeing Yoda would have been a shock to him.

"Where am I…what happened?" he said opening his eyes.

Qui-gon sat on the bed and told him everything that had happened to him and introduced him to Yoda.

"Feeling better are you?" asked Yoda "Look better you do"

"Yes, I feel…I feel fine but I would like a drink"

"Lucky you have been, dead you could have been. Stay here you will and rest. Fun you four will have tomorrow. Jonathan I will get"

"What did he mean?"

Qui-gon told him about the reprimand they had had earlier and that Yoda it seemed, knew everything that went on. The door opened and Jonathan ran in. He almost jumped on the bed to hug Ardeth, he had never been so pleased to see anyone. Qui-gon left silently.

"Thank God, Ardeth I am so sorry about everything. I love you so much and if I hadn't hit you, none of this would have happened"

"No, I shouldn't have done what I did with Qui-gon without you knowing. That was wrong of me. I love you Jonathan, I don't love anyone else. Okay I care about Qui-gon, he is very attractive and I enjoyed what I did, but I thought you would have fun with Obi-wan. We were only here for a couple of days. I was wrong"

"No Ardeth, it was me, jealous at the thought of someone else touching you. If we are being honest here, I like Obi-wan but when he told me, I just flipped. I should have ignored it as a one off. Oh we are so stupid and I nearly lost you. You know you almost died"

Ardeth nodded and pulled Jonathan into a hug and then they kissed each other passionately. The man still needed to rest and Jonathan sat and told him all what Yoda had said.

"He wanted us to think about staying here, well not here but with the Jedi, he knows about Imhotep, the Med-jai, everything. He said we could return home whenever we wanted, shall we stay for a while"

"No harm for a few days I suppose. I'd like to get to know Qui-gon and Obi-wan better. Masala can run the tribes for a while at least and Evy and Rick are not going to miss you much"

Ardeth was nearly asleep and kissing him, Jonathan left him to rest a while and he went to find the others. They were in the lounge of Yodas ship, having something to eat. He thanked Yoda for helping Ardeth and apologized to the others for the trouble he had caused.

"None of this would have happened if I hadn't have been so bloodyminded. Yoda, we have decided to stay for a while but we need to know that if we decided to go home, we would be able to"

"Told you I did, home you can go when you want. But only from here, stay on Corasant, look after you I will. Leave now I will, come to Corasant with Qui-gon and Obi-wan."

When Ardeth woke up, he dressed with the help of one of the guards and walked over to the other ship where Qui-gon and the others were. Jonathan came running over to him.

"Ardeth you sure you should be up, how do you feel?"

"Don't worry I feel great, no problems at all. So what are we going to do before we go to Corasant. But I have decided that I do want to return home eventually, is that okay with all of you"

"It is fine, all we ask is that you stay for a while, you will never get another chance to see places like this. Come, I have made food, drinks in the lounge and arranged it so it is comfortable for us till we leave tomorrow. Let us try again and enjoy ourselves. Wait, Yodas ship is leaving"

They watched the bigger space craft take off and saw it disappear into the distance. Then they all went inside.

"We are just going to shower, help yourself to food and drink" said Qui-gon

"We will be there in a minute. Are we going to have some fun?" asked Jonathan with a wicked smile on his face.

"I think we owe them some payback, don't you?" said Ardeth quietly. "But we won't rush into it. Are you sure about this Jonathan. After all that's happened"

"Oh yes, they are going to wonder what has hit them. Come on"

They went in after the them, the shower they had said. Good enough place to start, laughed the two men as they went to find them.


END