Title: Thank Allah For Mummies

Author: Tanith

Fandom: The Mummy Returns

Pairing:Ardeth/Johnathan

Disclaimers - I do not own Ardeth or Jonathan, Steven sommers does.

Rating - NC17


Thank Allah for Mummies
By Tanith


Jonathan had managed to guide the bus to a holt over the other side of Tower Bridge. Or at least what was left of it, the top half was scattered over the road further back as he had gone under a very low bridge. Rick asked Ardeth if he was alright.

"This was my first bus ride" he said.

He was about to tell them how badly hurt he was when Evy screamed and Rick ran off the bus as someone kidnapped Alex off the back of the bus. Rick went charging off after the car but couldn't catch it.

He came back and Evy was crying, he tried to comfort her.

Ardeth had managed to stand up and get off the bus. What he was going to do, he didn't know, he had lost a lot of blood from the gashes on his chest and arm from the mummy. He held onto the side of the bus.

"Please do not fear for your son my friends, they cannot hurt him for he wears the bracelet"

"Alex is wearing the bracelet?" asked Evy.

"when he put it on he said he saw the pyramids at Giza then the temple at Karnak" replied Rick.

"Yes and when we reach Karnak the bracelet will show him the next step of the journey" continued Ardeth.

Rick and Evy decided that they would have to get to Cairo as soon as possible and engage the help of one of Ricks old friends.

They got off the bus to try and get a cab back to their house.

Jonathan was standing next to Ardeth. He was totally fed up with all this mummy business, he liked the rewards but not the danger. He was about to follow them and called out to Ardeth to hurry up.

"Coming" said Ardeth taking a deep breath so that he could walk over to where they were.

He held his chest where the wounds were and saw the blood on his hand. The pain was incredible and he knew he wasn't going to make it to the taxi. He called out to Jonathan and then collapsed on the pavement. Jonathan turned as he heard Ardeth call out and saw him fall.

"Rick, Evy, quick" he yelled.

He ran over to Ardeth and turned him over. He saw that his robes were wet with blood and he took off his jacket to try and stop it. Rick and Evy ran over.

"What's wrong with him?" asked Evy.

"He's hurt bad" said Jonathan "Look at the blood"

*********************

"Oh my God, why didn't he say something" said Rick "Let's get him back to the house"

An hour later they had the wounds bandaged and Ardeth was drinking a whiskey at Ricks orders. He didn't normally drink but Rick said it would help the pain.

"When do we leave for Cairo?" asked Ardeth.

"We leave tonight, you my friend can follow in a day or so. You would never make it at the moment. I will have no arguments."

"But I have to get in touch with my men" he said standing up but wincing and sitting back down just as quickly.

"One day won't make any difference" said Rick "Look I have a friend at an air-field not far from here, you know who I mean Jonathan. Go there and he will fly you out to Cairo. We'll meet you at Karnak"

Ardeth didn't want to but knew he couldn't go with them. A few hours sleep and that would be better. He reluctantly agreed and watched them leave.

"I hate them having to go alone" he said.

"They'll be okay, we'll leave tomorrow. By the time we get there, they should have seen Izzy and be ready to find Alex"

Jonathan was fiddling with something on the desk in the bedroom and wouldn't look at Ardeth. He fancied him like mad and wished that he had gone with the others. He had fancied Ardeth ever since that first time at Hamunaptra but he knew that nothing would ever become of it so he had never tried.

Now he felt uncomfortable with him, he knew it was stupid and if Ardeth passed out again. He just hoped he didn't.

"Jonathan" said Ardeth after quite a while of waiting for him to speak "Have I done something to upset you. You seem very distant"

"No, no I'm….I'm fine. You rest" he said.

Ardeth sensed something, he had had relationships with men before and knew when someone fancied him, they always did the same thing. Run or try to, maybe it was because he was the Med-jai commander, something about authority scared people.

He silently got off the bed and went over to Jonathan who was miles away and put his hand on his shoulder. Jonathan nearly jumped through the ceiling.

"Jesus Christ, Ardeth, give me a heart attack why don't you" he said holding his chest.

"Sorry, but I did speak a couple of times but he didn't hear me. Are you alright?"

"Yes, look you should be laying down, go one, I'm fine"

Ardeth saw that he was flushed and also saw that he was aroused, maybe that was why he hadn't turned round. He tried to push Ardeth back to the bed, not looking at his face. When he was back on the bed, Jonathan went to go back to the desk but Ardeth grabbed his hand.

"Jonathan sit down and tell me what's wrong?"

**************

"Nothing honestly. Do you want a drink or anything?" he asked.

"No, not a drink but there is something I want"

"Sure, anything, tell me and I will get it for you"

Jonathan was quite pleased it would give him a chance to get out of there for a few minutes but he wasn't ready for what Ardeth wanted.

Ardeth sat up and putting his hand on Jonathans face, he pulled him so that he was looking at him.

"I want this, Jonathan"

He kissed him gently on the lips and jonathan started to pull away but the taste of Ardeths lips on his made the world tip upside down and the next thing he knew was his tongue dancing with Ardeths as he melted into his arms.

The next minute they were both on the bed, hands all over each other, their breathing getting harder and faster.

Ardeths chest was hurting but he didn't care, all he wanted was Jonathan. Their clothes quickly came off and he released his hardened cock.

"Ardeth, please…touch…me" gasped Jonathan.

He somehow flipped Jonathan over and getting between his legs, licked round the tip of his cock, producing gasps from him. Slowly he took the full length in his mouth and expertly sucked him. Jonathan was writhing around on the bed and Ardeth had to place his hands on his hips to keep him there.

"Yes….God yes….I'm…gonna…cum…..aaaahhhhh"

His seed filled Ardeths mouth and he swallowed it all, moving up to kiss Jonathan so he could taste himself on his lips.

"Make love to me Ardeth please" he said panting hard.

"You sure, you don't have to do this"

"I want…..I need you….inside me…..please baby"

He turned over so it would be easier and after lubing his fingers, Ardeth inserted one inside Jonathan, he felt him tense up.

"Relax sweetheart, just breath deeply, I'll try not to hurt you" said Ardeth softly.

"It's okay, move please…just move" gasped Jonathan gripping the edge of the bed.

Slowly Ardeth moved his finger so that it touched his sweet spot, which produced a gasp and Jonathan pushed against him. Soon he had three fingers inside him, and finger fucked him as hard as he could.

"More, for Gods sake I…need…more" shouted Jonathan.

"God you're so tight and hot" said Ardeth kissing his spine.

He carefully inserted another finger and soon had his whole hand inside him and was ramming it against his prostrate, causing continual burning and electric throughout Jonathans body.

Jonathan screamed Ardeths name as he came again, causing Ardeth to cum at the same time, all over his arse. But Jonathan was still hard, he had never had that happen before nor had he ever been fucked like this before.

"Baby, I need to cum again" he begged hardly able to speak.

Ardeth pumped faster with his fist and suddenly Jonathan came again and had an anal orgasm too. His whole body shook with the intensity of it and his world spun out of control, he vaguely heard Ardeth shout his name as he came too but everything faded out.

As Ardeth felt him cum and his body shake with the orgasm, he was a little scared and thought he had pushed him too far. Carefully he removed his hand and grabbing a wet cloth from the bathroom, cleaned himself and Jonathan up. He hadn't moved.

"Jonathan, sweetheart, are you alright?"

He rolled him over to clean him up and saw that he was out cold. Quickly he finished what he was doing and getting another cloth, pulled Jonathan into his arms and bathed his head. He was covered in sweat from their lovemaking.

After about 15 minutes, Jonathan opened his eyes, he was disorientated at first and then realised where he was.

"Hey, take it easy, you were getting me worried, you've been out for ages. Are you okay?"

Ardeth brought a glass of water to Jonathans lips and he drank some of it.

"Thanks…Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I've never had sex like that in my life. I think I'm alright, that orgasm was out of this world"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it baby" said Ardeth kissing him. "You know something Jonathan"

"What?" asked Jonathan moving so Ardeth could lay beside him, he was sore but that would pass.

"I…I think I love you, I think I always have"

"I know….I've always known, and I love you, more than you will ever know"

"But what do we do, no-one will believe we are together"

"I don't care what other people think, all I know is that I want you, I think I have since Hamunpatra" said Jonathan.

Ardeth kissed him and pulled him into his arms, wincing a bit from the wounds on his chest. Jonathan asked if he was alright and he nodded.

"I'm fine, we will have to leave soon, how am I going to keep my hands off you while we are out there"

"I don't know" replied Jonathan but I am sure we will find a way round it."

"I know I shouldn't say it after what has happened, you know Imhotep etc, which is why I am over here in the first place. But thank God for mummies, or I would never have known how you felt about me"

Jonathan laughed, the first time since last night and wrapped his arms round Ardeth, knowing they would have to get up soon and leave.

"Well just a few minutes longer"

Ardeth just smiled and kissed him again.

"Well, maybe an hour or two" he replied his hand wandering down Jonathans leg.



END