Title: Subtle Seduction

Author: Tanith

Disclaimers - I own no-one.

Rating - NC17

Pairing - Jonathan/Ardeth

Summery - none

Feedback - yes please.


Subtle Seduction
by Tanith


Jonathan had asked Ardeth to spend a few days with him at Ricks house in London. His sister and Rick were still in Cairo but he had returned to London as he was sick of the arguments since Ahm Shere. He asked the Med-jai commander to return with him. After all that had happened he felt that Ardeth needed a rest.

He had been hurt and although the wounds were healing, mentally he needed a break. He was exhausted and Jonathan cared about him. More than he should really, after all he was a man but he couldn't help it, the more he saw of him the more he desired him and he felt that maybe, just maybe if he got him away from the Med-jai, he could show him how he felt.

He would either get what he desired or Ardeth Bay would kill him.

Ardeth looked forward to spending some time with Jonathan in London, his last experience of that city wasn't what he expected and he was tired. The gashes from the mummies talons had caused an infection and although he had not told anyone about it, he knew he needed to get his strength back.

"Thank you for asking me back Jonathan, I need this rest" he said as they rode in the taxi from the station to the house.

His shoulder was becoming painful again and he held it with his other hand. Jonathan looked concerned.

"You still having pain from that?" he asked.

"Mmm, just a bit, it comes and goes" replied Ardeth as the pain became so intense that he felt sick.

As they got out of the taxi, Ardeth stood in the doorway while Jonathan paid the driver, when he turned round he saw his friend leaning against the doorframe, his eyes closed and clutching his shoulder. He looked very pale and beads of sweat had appeared on his forehead. Jonathan thought for a minute that he was going to pass out.

"Ardeth, you okay, look let's get you inside, then I'm going to take a look at that shoulder"

He slid an arm round his friends waist to steady him as the pain made him weak for a moment. He let him lead him into the house and over to the sofa where he was made to lay down. Jonathan hurried to the kitchen and brought back some warm water, antiseptic and painkillers.

"Come on, let's get that tunic off and have a look at that shoulder" he said helping him sit up.

"Sorry Jonathan, this is worst it has been for a few days"

Taking off the tunic, Jonathan pulled the dressing off and saw that the wound was red and inflamed. It looked like there was an infection there, so he bathed it and dressed it. If it didn't look any better the next day, he would fetch the doctor in.

"Right take these, they will help the pain" he said handing Ardeth some tablets and water.

Having the wound redressed had made the pain subside a bit but he took the tablets offered and then laid his head back on the sofa. Jonathan used the cloth, wrung out to wipe the sweat off his friends face.

"You rest, I am going to take your bags upstairs and then make a cup of tea. I won't be long"

Taking the bags up to the room next to his, he sat on the bed for a minute, being that close to Ardeth and touching him, even if it was to clean up his shoulder, was too much for Jonathan. He had become very aroused being that close and he decided to have a quick shower to calm down.

Putting on a long dressing gown, he went down to the kitchen and made the tea and took it back into the big room. Ardeth had fallen asleep and putting the tea down, he carefully moved his friend so that he was laying on the sofa. Getting a cover, he laid it over him just as he started to open his eyes.

"Stay there, go back to sleep. It's warm and cosy on there and you look like you need it" he said brushing the hair from Ardeths face.

Ardeth just moaned softly and closed his eyes again and was sound asleep in seconds. God how he wanted him, thought Jonathan. He was a vision of beauty to him, long black hair, deep brown eyes, tattoos and very kissable lips.

He stood up to get himself a cup of tea and on the spur of the moment, bent down and kissed Ardeth on the forehead, very gently so as not to wake him. He smelt of wind, desert and musk, almost overpowering in the desire it inflicted on Jonathan. Pouring out the tea, he sat and watched his friend sleep.

As he watched him, he made up his mind that he was going to drive this man to the edge of the cliff and then push him over it, he was going to make him forget every other person he had ever been with. Before the next 24 hours were up, Ardeth Bay would be his, body and soul.

Of course it also depended on how he was feeling, he decided to get the doctor to come and look at that shoulder first. It was badly infected and could make him very ill if not treated. He rang and the doctor said he would be out in an hour.

"Ardeth, wake up, the doctor is here to look at that shoulder" said Jonathan quietly.

The doctor took off the dressing and looked at the wound very carefully, then putting some stuff on it that he had in his bag, he
covered it and then took out a syringe.

"I am going to give you an injection of penicillin, it will help the infection, you should have had this seen to before" said the doctor.

"That will clear it up, will it doctor?" asked Jonathan.

"Oh yes, I'll leave some cream to put on it but within 24 hours it should be a lot better. I'll see myself out Jonathan and good bye Ardeth"

"Right, you can get upstairs and get into bed, a good sleep is what you need, come on I'll show you where your room is"

Ardeth didn't argue, he was tired but at least his shoulder was less painful and they would have plenty of time to talk the next day. Jonathan left him and went back downstairs, he wanted to think how he was going to seduce him the next day.

With the penicillin, journey and general pain from his shoulder, Ardeth slept for about 15 hours. Jonathan had been up to check on him a few times but didn't wake him up. He was sitting in the kitchen, when Ardeth finally came down.

"Afternoon Ardeth, feeling better?" he asked.

"Yes much, how long have I been asleep?"

His friend told him and he was quite shocked, he hadn't realised that he was that tired. Jonathan looked up at him as he was busy when he came in and nearly dropped what he was holding. He had put on a black robe, with gold trimming on it and it was loosely tied at the waist with a sash. Ardeth asked him what the matter was.

"Nothing...you look different, without your normal swords and belts."

"Thank you, I feel comfortable in this when I am not required to gallop around deserts chasing mummies" he said with a smile.

`God, he is definitely going to get raped if he goes around looking like that' thought Jonathan trying to not let his friend see the hard on he was getting. What he didn't know was that Ardeth was starting to feel the same with what Jonathan was wearing, that long velvet dressing gown.

Ardeth took the coffee offered and walked out of the kitchen and into the room they were in the night before and sat at the desk to thumb through one of the books off the shelf.

Jonathan looked at him and then followed him and stood behind him as he sat at a desk, he couldn't resist any longer. Before Ardeth could ask what he was doing, Jonathan had gathered some of Ardeths hair and brushed it back over his shoulder, then Jonathan bent down so that his lips were just brushing Ardeth's ear.

"What are you doing?" he asked nervously.

"Kissing you, Ardeth," he whispered seductively, then ran a tongue along the hot skin.

Jonathan felt satisfaction as his friend jumped violently. His friend had wanted him for as long as he had wanted Ardeth, and yet he had pushed Jonathan away. But thanks to the Med-jai, Jonathan now knew trick or two - and he intended to use that knowledge.

Ardeth tried to resist but he was losing control of the situation. He had never seen Jonathan quite so forward, and found he liked it. The bond between the men flared to life and Ardeth was filled with all the fears, frustrations and longings his friend had had over the years. The passion that raged inside Jonathan nearly burned him alive. Ardeth nearly passed out from the love and passion he felt flooding from the other man.

Hair was pushed out of the way as a mouth kissed and teeth bit his neck, causing Ardeth to shiver as a fire began to take over. His control was definitely going the more this man kissed him. The lips now moved to bite and kiss the mans chin, hands slid around a firm waist and pulled Ardeth back against a heavily aroused body. Even Jonathan's scent made the Med-jai become even harder.

"Jonathan no... no more, I beg of you. It's too much, I can't, I need..." the Arab groaned almost incoherently.

The lips finally released him only to return to his neck and ears.

"What is it? What do you need? Tell me what you desire, Ardeth," Jonathan whispered before nibbling at his ear.

Hearing Jonathan speak his name, was too much for Ardeth. His control finally snapped under his own desire. Turning, Ardeth pulled Jonathan down into his lap in an attempt to regain his lost control. Jonathan was not about to let that happen. Straddling Ardeth's legs, he pushed his friend down onto the fur rug that laid on the floor. Jonathan covered Ardeth with his body, forcing the other man to lay still.

Framing his Ardeth's face with his hands, Jonathan kissed him as he looked at the eyes that had darkened from brown to black. He felt a rush of pleasure at the power he had over his friend at this moment. Bending down, Jonathan kissed Ardeth's lips, then across his brow, down the nose and over soft eyelids. He heard Ardeth's breath catch and felt the increased heartbeat beneath him. Their erections ground together through their clothes. Ardeth was hard and large. Jonathan's cock began to weep at the thought of it inside him - stroking him, pleasuring them both.

"You still haven't told me what you desire Ardeth," he asked as he kissed his throat. "You have to tell me what you want, else how will I know? Tell me Ardeth... do you want this? Want me? Or do you want me to stop?"

"No, by the Gods of Egypt if you stop Jonathan, so help me..." Ardeth exploded, head thrashing on the rug beneath him.

"Shhh... I won't stop Ardeth, I promise... shhhh," Jonathan said. "I won't stop until our love melts the snow outside, I promise you"

His hands moved quickly to take off the dressing gown, then more leisurely to remove Ardeth's. Undoing the sash and then slipping the robe off, he laid down with him once more.

"What do you desire my friend - what do you want?"

"Jonathan...Jonathan," Ardeth groaned. He could scarce believe this was real. That he was lying naked under the most excitingly erotic man he'd ever met. The man he loved with a passion that bordered on pain.

"You - I want you Jonathan. Any and every way, forever," Ardeth moaned, not sure of what he was saying. The pleasure was so intense that his mind was becoming blank.

This was better than a drink, turning the leader of the Med-jai from a calm and in control person, into a bundle of screaming nerves and begging desires.

Ardeth was a vision, his head thrown back, hands gripping the rug, not sure how much more he could stand. Jonathan began to drive the man over the edge of sanity. He started at the lips and worked his way down the throat all the way down to his nipples, Jonathan listened to the ragged breathing and moans of need with pleasure. Moving down further, Jonathan kissed Ardeth's stomach with kisses and little licks, lingering at his navel. He moved down till he had reached the now very hard cock. Pushing Ardeth further over the edge, Jonathan took a deep breath and took Ardeth completely. Ardeth arched and moaned in ecstasy as Jonathan sucked him. One of Jonathan's hands began to play with his balls, while the other reached round to touch his anus, finally sliding inside the hot opening to caress his prostate, sending electric bolts of pleasure throughout his body. It was too much for his new lover. With a shout Ardeth came, flooding Jonathan's mouth with his seed. Jonathan swallowed it all continuing to suck him until Ardeth was completely spent, and only then released him, smiling almost as he did so.

Watching the face of his lover as he lay stunned and spent on the floor, Jonathan continued to slide a slick finger in and out of that sweetest of openings, adding another and yet another finger, stretching and loosening and preparing Ardeth. He watched with intense pleasure as Ardeth's breathing quickened, as Jonathan's fingers began to get him aroused once more. Ardeth's head thrashed back and forth, moans came from his throat and he never wanted these feelings to end.

"Oh Jonathan..." Ardeth moaned, restlessly.

"Yes Ardeth, what do you want?" Jonathan asked.

Then he moved up to place a hot kiss on his lover's mouth, deepening the kiss so that Ardeth's could taste himself.

"Want you inside me Jonathan. I want to feel you..." Ardeth moaned.

"Yesssss," Jonathan hissed passionately into his ear. "Oh yes Ardeth. You will feel me, I promise..." Everything the Ardeth had ever wanted was there in front of him and he didn't want any of it to stop.

Moving between the legs of his lover, Jonathan took Ardeth's legs and placed them on his shoulders. He stroked his own cock, using the pre-cum as lubrication. He guided his throbbing erection to Ardeth's entrance and, eyes locking with his lover's, began to push in inch by inch.

"God, you feel so good. You are so tight" Jonathan gasped as he began to thrust, slowly at first, gradually picking up speed.

Ardeth's mouth opened in a soundless moan as his fists clenched tightly on the rug above his head. Jonathan wrapped a strong hand around Ardeth's straining cock and began to stroke his lover in time to his thrusts. Both sped up as he felt his body began to tighten and prepare for release.

Ardeth's body moved beneath his lover's and a thin layer of sweat coated both men.

"More Jonathan, more. Go harder, deeper... I want you to..." Ardeth begged shamelessly.

Nothing in the world could compare to this feeling that Jonathan was giving him. In the next moment, their minds and souls became one, joined together eternally, as both men reached their orgasms together, crying out each others names. Jonathan withdrew and collapsed onto Ardeth, only to be held in his arms. Tears began to run down his face and onto Ardeths chest.

"Shhh Jonathan, it's okay... shhhh..." Ardeth said, while trying to control his own breathing.

"Ardeth... I..." Jonathan didn't know what he wanted to say, what he was feeling.

"Did you enjoy taking control for a change, although I must say I will enjoy taking control next time. In fact, I am quite looking
forward to it," Ardeth chuckled softly.

Jonathan raised his head to stare into the Med-jai's eyes, searching for answers to questions he couldn't yet ask.

"I... yes I enjoyed it, being in control. I've wanted you for so long and hoped that you wanted me too, but I was scared you wouldn't want to"

"Not a case of not wanting to Jonathan, afraid. Although the Med-jai does not frown upon it, neither is what we have done encouraged. The friendship must always come first. And I did not realize how you felt, so I was scared to chance losing your friendship" Ardeth said.

"Ardeth, do you how much I loved you, how this was slowly killing me, wanting to be with you. The reason I've been shutting you out, I've been cold and distant is because I've been afraid that you'd find out and be disappointed in me - worse yet disgusted," Jonathan said.

Letting out a great laugh of joy, Ardeth rolled them over so that he was on top and Jonathan sprawled beneath him.

"Hear me and hear me well Jonathan. I love you with every part of me. You are mine, just as I am yours" Ardeth replied bending to gently kiss those lips beneath him.

"Ardeth" Jonathan sighed happily.

"I love it when you say my name with that English accent" said Ardeth.

"Ardeth." Jonathan replied happily, gazing up into brown eyes filled with love.

"Can we continue this in the shower, Ardeth?" he asked smiling.

"Good idea" he replied, getting to his feet and pulling Jonathan up with him. "It sounds like a marvellous idea. The sooner we shower, the sooner we can jump into bed and start all over again."

That night under fur covers and in the glow of firelight, Ardeth did have his turn. Where Jonathan had been fire and passion, Ardeth was gentle and sensual. He spent hours teasing and arousing, driving Jonathan to the edge and back again. When he finally entered him, Jonathan cried out and came within seconds, flying over the edge and as Ardeth continued thrusting, constantly brushing against his lover's prostate, Jonathan once more felt himself get hard. Soon Ardeth moved faster and harder until once more souls touched and joined.


END