TITLE: Pillows and Pavilions.

BY: Starkiller

RATING: NC17

PAIRING: Ardeth Bey/?

CATEGORY: AU (alternate universe), PWP (plot what plot), ABH (anywhere but here).

DISCLAIMER: Mine he is not, dream a girl can. Money? What is this thing of which you speak! Sue me and all you'll get is dust from under my sofa. Can't get blood from a stone, chum.

ARCHIVE: WWOMB, my site.

NOTES: For Minnie, Mom-Ra, and Mistress Sky, because you guys rock. Before you ask where did I get the idea? Mrs. Bunny. http://mrsbunny.50megs.com

FEEDBACK: Its an experiment, so if this sucks, please be gentle.

 

PILLOWS AND PAVILIONS

By Starkiller
*****

You awaken, not quite knowing where you are. Looking around you, you can see that you are in a pavilion, of the desert style used by sheiks to house their harem women. Feeling slightly confused, you take in your surrounds with more attention to detail. You are lying on a bed of silken pillows, in every colour of the rainbow. The floor of the pavilion is covered with priceless Persian rugs, and on the far side of the pavilion is a table with two chairs and a portable bath.

Oh yeah...a bath. You can feel the sand in your hair and have an overwhelming need to wash it out. What is it about Egypt, sand and wind? The sands of the Egyptian desert tend to stick in the pores and the hair much more tenaciously than sand from anywhere else in the world.

Struggling to your feet, you try to remember what happened, how you came to be in this pavilion of feminine luxury. Vague images and impressions flit behind your eyes, a sense of having been lost in the desert, separated from your party seeking a city of myth and legend...and hearing the screams of those you cared about, and those that you didn't ring in your ears as something unspeakable destroyed them completely.

So why are you still here? Still alive, and in this place?

Frowning, you jump as you hear a slight noise behind you.

"It is good to see you are awake at last."

You turn, looking up into the deepest, brown eyes you have ever seen. The face brings back the memories. Something came from beneath the sand, it came with strength and force and ferocity. It destroyed indiscriminately. You were grabbed by the back of your tunic, and swept up onto a beautiful black horse, held in strong, powerful arms. The arms belong to the owner of the dark brown eyes you are now looking up into.

You struggle to form a word, a sentence---anything. All that comes out is a soft "oh...."

The owner of those dark brown eyes smiles. You notice his even white teeth, the gentleness of his face, the concern and tenderness in his smile. You feel your legs turn to butter. This is not just a beautiful man, this is a man gifted with beauty.

"How are you feeling? Are you rested?"

You nod, unable to say or do anything more. You know your companions are dead and worse, yet strangely, you do not seem to care. Your world has narrowed to the person of this man, whose concern touches you in the deepest parts of your heart and soul.

"Do you require anything?"

You nod, at last finally finding your tongue.

"A bath would be great."

"Of course."

He leads you to the bath, calling orders in Arabic over his shoulder. Several women come rushing in with pails of hot water, which they pour into the tub. They leave as silently and as swiftly as they arrived, leaving you alone with this man. This man who's name you have to know.

"Who...who are you?"

"Forgive me. I am Ardeth Bey, current leader of the Med-jai."

The world tilts a little and you feel yourself sway. Whether from the heat of the desert, the memories that are coming back in full force, or the strength of this man's presence. Perhaps its a combination of all three. You don't know, you don't care. He reaches out and steadies you.

"Here. Let me help you."

Soft, strong hands slowly undress you, then you feel yourself being scooped up again in those powerful arms and gently laid in the tub of steaming water. The hands begin to massage your skin, finding soap and washing away the desert from your skin and your hair. You sink lower in the tub, eyes closed, luxuriating in the sensations of being pampered. Oh yes, they should teach the men of the west how to do this.

You can hear the soft growl deep in the throat of the man who is bathing you and rinsing your hair. You open your eyes slightly and see that he has removed his clothing except for tight fitting trousers, which leave nothing to the imagination. Drinking in the image of his strong, muscular chest, his powerful arms, you reach up with now clean hands, dripping with hot water, and touch his tattooed cheeks, bringing his face to yours.

When he kisses you, the world stops, time stands still and the universe becomes one small focal point of a soft, warm tongue gently tasting your mouth.

"More."

Silently, he bends down, once again picking you up, removing you from the tub. Still dripping wet, you find yourself being deposited on the pile of pillows upon which you had first found yourself. He starts rubbing you down with a fine white towel, opening your legs wide when drying the inside of your thighs. He rubs between the cheeks of your bottom, then turns his attention to your swollen, pink, slit, managing to skillfully rub your clit so as to produce, seemingly by accident, the soft build up of an orgasm.

Throwing aside all pretenses now, he tosses away the towel, and inserts his finger into your clit. He gently rubs it for a while and then lowers his mouth and starts to kiss, to lick and to nibble ever so gently upon over-sensitive flesh. Pressing his face inside you, between the wide-spread thighs, he glues his lips to your flesh, pushing his tongue in deeper and deeper, swirling it around, and inciting your passion to fever pitch.

When you come, it is the orgasm that you read about in books, heard gossiped about in libraries back at the college you went to to learn about Egypt. It is everything that was promised and more.

He moves back up your body and you can see that he has shed his trousers. His beautiful naked form hovers over you, and he smiles gently down at you, his long black hair falling over his face like a curtain. You reach behind his head, hands finding his neck, fingers twining in his hair. Leaning up, you kiss him as passionately as you can, putting all your desire for him into that kiss.

He wraps his arms around you, his fingers in your hair as yours are in his. Bound together by passion and desire, you barely feel him slide his thick, erect cock inside you. He stays, motionless, waiting a word from you. You gasp, wanting more.

"Please."

He kisses your cheeks, your forehead, your eyes, your hair as he slowly moves in and out, bringing you to orgasm once again, even as he comes himself. You both cry out in release, feeling the shudders pass through his body and yours.

You have never wanted anyone as much as you want him. He seems to know this. He knows exactly what to do to make you feel more pleasure and passion than you had ever known was possible. No-one else will ever be able to take his place.

You gaze into each other's eyes, understanding flowing between each of you. Words are unnecessary. He knows you want him, and you feel joy, because he wants you just as much.

Tracing one finger along his jaw line, you whisper one word:

"Again?"

 

FIN!