Title: Ohh Please

By Tanith

Fandom: The Mummy Returns

Disclaimer - I own no-one

Rating - NC17

Pairing - Ardeth/Jonathan


Ohh Please
by Tanith


Jonathan jumped a mile when a hand touched his shoulder after they had watched the disappearance of Hamunaptra, they all thought the mummy was back. But it was Ardeth.

"You have earned the respect and gratitude of me and my people, may Allah smile upon you always" he said making a sign of his people.

"And yourself" said Jonathan trying to make the sign of the cross.

Ardeth turned the camel around and rode off leaving Jonathan, Rick and Evy to return to Cairo. Evy and Rick kissed which really left Jonathan cold and he didn't fancy watching them all the way back to Cairo.

As he went to make a fuss of one of the camels, he felt an itching under his shirt. Putting his hand in to have a scratch, he found a piece of paper, neatly folded up. With his back to the others, he opened it. All that was written on it were the words `Follow Me. A' He swallowed hard and looked out to where Ardeth could still be seen in the distance. Why would he want him to follow, he was going back to Cairo. But looking back at Evy and Rick, he decided that it might be a good idea to do what the note said.

"I am not following you two all the way to Cairo, especially if you can't keep your hands to yourself. I will meet you there later" he said.

"You can't go off on your own Jonathan" said Evy "You'll get lost"

"Don't be sarcastic, I have been on more digs than you, I am good at this desert lark. Have fun" he said riding off.

"Well, where do you think he is off to?" asked Rick "Still that leaves us.all alone.out.here"

He kissed her again and they mounted the camel, Evy sitting in front of him, with his arms round her. Who needed Jonathan moaning all the way back to Cairo.

Jonathan watched them ride off and then continued on his way in the direction that Ardeth had taken, wondering why he wanted him to go in the first place. He could see the man in black about a mile ahead of him but he wasn't waiting for Jonathan to catch up, so they carried on like this for a couple of hours.

Over a couple of dunes just as it was getting dark and Jonathan lost him. He stopped and wondered where the man had gone. He carried on slowly glancing to the right and left as he rounded the bigger dune. There in the distance he saw a fire with a tent silhouetted behind it. He rode over and dismounted. As he walked closer to the fire, he saw a man sitting beside it, but he drew his gun just in case.

"You don't need that Jonathan, you are safe here" said Ardeth.

"Just being careful.why didn't you wait for me if you wanted me to come here. which brings me to another question, why did you want me to follow you?"

"I thought you would enjoy my.enjoy some peace and quiet after the days events. Please join me and have some tea"

Jonathan sat down and took the tea offered him. He could see Ardeth better now in the light of the fire and saw that he had taken off all his swords and regalia and was dressed in just a plain black robe. He had bandages of sorts round his hands. They seemed to be hurting him as he clenched his fists a couple of times.

"What happened, I thought you were dead" said Jonathan.

"So did I, but that dynamite that Rick threw, not only killed a few of the mummies but opened a hole in the wall that I managed to climb through and get out"

"What happened to your hands?" asked Jonathan nodding to the bandages.

"Few scratches from the mummies, they will be fine although they sting a bit at the moment"

Jonathan went to his camel and took a tin out of the bag and brought it over to the fireside. Ardeth watched as he opened it.

"I am forever cutting myself, I always carry some bits and pieces with me. Ahh here it is, put some of this on them, it will take out some of the sting" he said handing the jar of cream over.

Ardeth took it and thanked the man as he took off the bandage and rubbed some of the cream into the cuts. He was going to put the old bandage back on but Jonathan stopped him.

"Don't put that back on, it is all dirty, put this clean one on"

Watching Ardeth getting into a muddle trying to put this bandage on made Jonathan smile and he got up and walked over to where the man was sitting.

"Come here, let's put that on properly, if you want me to that is?"

Ardeth nodded and allowed Jonathan to bandage his hand, causing him to gasp slightly.

"Sorry, didn't mean to hurt you. There, done, is that better?"

Yes thank you. I will get some plates and we will eat" he replied.

Standing up to get the things from a bag next to the tent he suddenly swayed and grabbed the tent pole. Jonathan was at his side in seconds.

"Ardeth are you alright, here sit down"

"I.I don't feel too good.I was fine till I stood up"

Jonathan could see by the firelight that his friend had gone very pale and was shivering.

"Let's get you inside, you can lay down for a while. You are probably just exhausted from what happened today, come on"

Helping him up, he made him comfortable on the cushions and covered him with some of the fur rugs. He wondered why this had come on so quickly, he was okay a few minutes ago. Still sleep was what he obviously needed as did Jonathan, he was tired also.

Ardeth didn't take long before he was asleep and making sure he was alright, Jonathan made himself cozy on some cushions on the other side of the tent with some of the other fur rugs. It was really nice and he fell asleep just as quickly.

Jonathan woke quite early and for a moment wondered where he was. Glancing over he saw Ardeth was still asleep and hoped he was feeling better than he was the night before. Getting up he went over and sat beside him. He looked lovely asleep, long black hair framed a tanned
face that was adorned with tattoos, of which Jonathan would have to ask him one day, what they meant.

He placed a hand on the mans forehead and he found that he was a little hot but nothing to worry about. At the touch, the man's eyes opened and he saw Jonathan leaning over him.

"Didn't mean to wake you, just wondered how you felt this morning" he asked.

"Fine, sorry about last night" he replied.

"Don't be, after the last few days, we are all tired. Would you like a drink?"

"No, but there is something I do want"

Jonathan looked at him, saw his eyes darken and a hand touched his face, making him close his eyes and lean into the touch.

"Oh Ardeth.ohh please"

With that Ardeth grasped the mans shoulders and pulled him down onto the cushions, his lips brushing Jonathans, gently at first and then with more demand as the fire within the two men flared up.

Tongues explored both mens mouths as hands pulled at the clothes that were in the way, neither wanting to break any contact. Jonathan moved down the mans body as he left his lips and kissed his way slowly to his nipples and gently bit them as he passed.

Ardeth arched into the assault and moaned loudly, his hands trying to keep hold of Jonathan. His body responded to every touch and every nerve ending was on fire. No-one had made him feel like this, it had usually just been sex and very quick at that, even with his lovers.

Jonathan grasped his cock in his hand and placed a hot mouth over it, his tongue swirling around the tip while he cupped the mans balls in his other hand. Ardeth was losing it now, his rock-steady control was quickly ebbing away and he gripped the rugs as he felt himself building to orgasm.

"Oh God.gonna.cum" he gasped loudly.

Jonathan could feel his balls tighten and then he came, shouting the man's name and his seed flowing down the mans throat. It tasted sweet and salty and he sucked him till there was no more to give. Letting go he moved up so that Ardeth could taste himself on the mans lips.

Both men were sweating and panting hard.

"Want you inside me" said Ardeth "Need you"

"I need you my sweet Ardeth" replied Jonathan.

Lifting the mans hips and shoving a cushion under them, Jonathan used some of the cum to lube his fingers and pushed into his lover. The man groaned with pleasure as the finger touched his prostrate, making him push back against the finger. Then two, three and four fingers went in and Ardeth gasped.

"Harder.please harder"

Jonathan removed his fingers and flipping the man over, pushed his cock inside. He had managed to hold off his own orgasm but it wouldn't last long now. He thrust into him hard and then pulled out and then in again.

Grasping Ardeths hips, he speeded up the tempo till bodies slapped together and both men were moaning loudly.

Suddenly Jonathan started to cum and he told Ardeth to cum with him, so taking his hardened cock in his own hand, he pumped in time to the man fucking him and he came a few seconds later. They collapsed on the cushions, totally exhausted, their bodies tingling from the lovemaking.

"That was fantastic" said Jonathan as his breathing became more regular, "Damn but I love you Ardeth Bay"

"You do.really.oh wonderful" said Ardeth taking the man in his arms "I have loved you for so long, at least it seems that way"

After a few minutes, Jonathan got up and cleaned the pair of them before walking to the tent entrance and watched the sun rise above the dunes in the distance. He felt a pair of arms go round his waist and Ardeth kissed his neck.

"What a lovely way to start a new day" he said leaning back against the other man.

"What a lovely way to start a new life.if you want" the man replied.

Jonathan turned round and took Ardeth in his arms and looked at him.

"Do you mean that.you want a life with me?" he asked.

"Yes.if you want it too, I love you, I meant that with all my heart. Why do you think I asked you to follow me. I thought I would never see you again and I couldn't bear it" said Ardeth.

"I knew why you asked me out here and I would never have come if I hadn't wanted to. I love you too and yes.I do want to spend the rest of my life with you"

Jonathan took the mans hand and led him back to the bed of cushions and pulled him down. There was plenty of time to eat and drink, for now he wanted more of this wonderful man.



END