New Fic - It was You - sequel to First Meeting

By Tanith

ardethsmistress@hotmail.com

Disclaimers – I own no-one

Pairings – Ardeth/Jonathan

Summery – set a few years after First Meeting



It was You !!!!!!!
By Tanith


"What do you suppose killed him" asked Evy

"Did you ever see him eat?" said Jonathan

"Seems our American friends had a little misfortune of their own today, seems that 3 of their diggers were – melted" said Rick

The others looked at him shocked.

"What" said Evy

"How?" asked Jonathan.

Rick poked at the fire and without looking up.

"Salt acid, pressurized salt acid, some kinda ancient booby trap" he replied.

They sat round the fire, a wind blows through and then Jonathan sees what is in the wardens bag. Suddenly Rick hears horses and hands a rifle to Evy.

"Take this – stay here" he said

"Wait, wait, wait for me, wait" Evy replies jumping up.

"Evy, excuse me didn't the man say stay here, Evy" shouted Jonathan.

Men on horses arrive and a gun battle commences. Rick knocks the leader off his horse but they get up and the warrior swips the gun out of Ricks hand and Rick rolls away, lighting a stick of dynamite as he does so.

"Enough – ellof – we will shed no more blood, but you must leave, leave this place or die, you have one day" shouts the leader of the group.

They leave and Rick removes the detonator then goes to help Evy.

"Evy, hey are you alright?" he asks

"Yes fine" she replies getting up.

"That proves it, old Seti's fortune must be under the sand, for them to protect it like that, you just know there's treasure here" said
Henderson.

"No, these men are a desert people, they value water not gold" replied Rick

Trying to tidy up the mess that the men had left behind them, Evy noticed Jonathan standing by one of the pillars. She went over to see if he was okay.

"You look like you have seen a ghost, are you alright?" she asked.

"Yeah ole mum, I am fine, just wish we weren't here" he said.

"Well we are and no nomads are going to tell us otherwise. We'll be back in
Cairo in a few days, are you going to help?"

He nodded and helped them clean up. Later when he thought they were asleep, he got up and walked to the edge of the city. There was something about those warriors who had attacked the camp, he couldn't quite put his finger on it but he had a strange feeling, somehow he had to be sure.

He heard a horse neigh and thinking the men had returned, he started back to the camp to warn Rick. Suddenly he was grabbed from behind and dragged behind a pillar and swung round to face his attacker. He was just about to shout for help when he gasped as two lips descended down on his. When he was released…..

"Ardeth….it was you, I thought I was seeing a ghost. But why did you attack?" he asked.

"I had no idea it was you. This place is dangerous, more dangerous than you will ever know. You have to leave here. I am sorry if I scared you. Why are you here anyway?" Ardeth asked him.

"Remember my sister I told you about, well that is her over there. Seems you were right all those years ago. Years ago – why did you never come back Ardeth, I waited and waited, for days, weeks and then it turned to years. I asked about you and no-one would tell me where you were" said Jonathan.

The man pulled Jonathan inside one of the small entrances of the city just in case anyone saw them.

"I always meant to find you but not long after that day, I had to go away for a while, down into
Africa. I expected to be back in a few weeks but I ended up being there for 3 years. There were major problems with some tribes down there and we were asked to deal with them. I thought you would have forgotten about me after all that time, I am sorry" said Ardeth.

Jonathan stared out of the door, sort of looking in case anyone came by. He couldn't look at the man.

"How could I forget you, I realised after you left that I was in love with you and it took a lot for me not to get a horse and ride out into the desert to find you again. Then when you never showed up to find me, I thought you weren't interested after all"

Ardeth put his hands on the mans shoulder and turned him round so that he could see his face.

"Oh Jonathan, how could you think that. It tore me apart to leave you that day, I knew how I felt and…well I was scared to act on my feelings. Please sit down, I have to tell you something"

They walked over to the far side of the room and sat down. Ardeth took the mans hand in his.

"Many years ago, I was in love with a man, we were together for about ten years, then he was killed in a raid that we were on. I fell apart, couldn't handle it. My second in command and best friend, Masala had to take over for a while. I was ill, mentally and physically. He kept it from the others, telling them that it was something else. It took me over a year to get better and I vowed that I would not let myself love anyone else like that. Then you came along and that vow was crushed into a thousand pieces. So many times I wanted to come to you, but I was afraid….can you understand?" he told him.

Jonathan placed a hand on the mans face and kissed him gently.

"Yes, I understand, I think but you can't shut yourself away just to keep yourself from getting hurt. It doesn't work, I know I have been there. Please believe me when I say I love you, I haven't stopped loving you since that day. Let me help you, let you see there is nothing to be afraid of Ardeth" he said.

Ardeth got up and started to walk to the door.

"I don't know…look you have to leave this place, bad things will happen. I have to talk to whoever is in charge of your group" he said. "Ardeth, you're running away again, come here…please. They can wait for a while" said Jonathan.

The man stopped and turned to Jonathan, who was standing in front of him. He shivered when Jonathan took his face in his hands and kissed him gently. As much as he was scared of this mans love, he knew he couldn't resist him. As Jonathan kissed him, he felt his legs start to buckle and he thought he was going to pass out. Jonathan felt this and guided him to the floor.

"It's okay, I've got you….relax…I'll never hurt you" said Jonathan.

Ardeth head was telling to get out of there before he got hurt but his heart and body was screaming out for Jonathan. The man ran his hand up the mans leg under his robes and touched the hardened cock through his trousers. That was it, that one touch was enough to send Ardeth over the edge and he came almost immediately.

"Oh God Jonathan, I shouldn't be here…I….I" he tried to say.

He was losing himself to Jonathan and he was trying to fight it but he couldn't and Jonathan knew this. There was no way he was letting him go this time. Before Ardeth could do anything, Jonathan had undone his trousers and was stroking his cock, making him hard again. He had learnt how to tackle those infernal robes the last time they met.

Ardeths felt light-headed as Jonathan administered to his needs, all common sense gone. Suddenly he could take no more and flipped Jonathan over, kissing him with wild passion, both ripping the others clothes off till they were naked in the sand of the city.

"Take me Ardeth….for gods sake take me…I need you" gasped Jonathan

Ardeth hooked his leg over his shoulder and licking his fingers, inserted them into Jonathan. The man gasped at the fullness and bucked his hips as the mans fingers brushed his sweet spot. He had been with no-one since that day and was desperate for these feelings that Ardeth gave him.

"Damn Ardeth, I want it harder, need it harder please" he said

"If I do it too hard, I will hurt you"

"I don't care, just do it"

Ardeth didn't want to hurt the man but Jonathan was begging to be taken as hard as Ardeth could do it. He removed his fingers and turned Jonathan onto his knees, then kneeling slightly to the side, he pushed in his fingers again while pushing down on Jonathans spine. The sensations were incredible, it was causing a burning in his gut that he had never felt before, it was painful and yet fantastic. With his long fingers, Ardeth could reach the mans sweet spot constantly, sending him off the planet. It wasn't long when, not only did he have his whole hand inside the man but he was pumping his cock as well. Suddenly the man came and bit on his hand so as not to let the rest of the group outside hear him, then he was empty again until Ardeth inserted his cock into the man and rode him hard.

Jonathan was gasping for air and trying to stay sane as he was overwhelmed by these sensations.

"Make yourself cum again Jonathan…cum with me….now" moaned Ardeth.

Jonathan reached down and pumped his cock which was already getting hard again. He managed to grab one of Ardeths small knives and put it between his teeth to stop him screaming out as they both came together. Ardeth had to bury his face in the mans back to stop himself. As he came, Jonathan felt the anal orgasm, only the second in his life. His juices mixing with Ardeths and he felt the world tilt and fade away. As he faded out, the knife fell from his mouth and he collapsed into the sand with Ardeth on top of him. Ardeth had to try and control his breathing as he came down off his high and roll off Jonathan. It was then that he saw the man was unconscious. He jumped up and taking a deep breath so as not to pass out himself after cuming like he had, he slipped his robe on and crept out to his horse that was tied up beside the place. Grabbing the water bottle, he hurried back to Jonathan and put the bottle to the mans lips then he patted his face.

"Jonathan….Jon…sweetheart, come on wake up" he said.

A few minutes later the man opened his eyes and looked up at Ardeth who was holding him in his arms.

"You okay…I told you it would be too much for you" he said.

"I am fine and don't worry, I wanted it like that, it was bloody brilliant. I felt like I was flying, then everything started to fade out and I felt myself passing out. Are you alright?" said Jonathan.

"I am good and thank you for making me stay. God I love you Jonathan, I really do. What I was so afraid of I don't know. You make me feel wonderful. I have missed you all this time" he replied

They kissed passionately, sand sticking to their sweat and juices, still not getting enough of the other, till they were totally exhausted and just lay in each others arms.

"I have to go Jonathan, my men will be waiting for me. But I don't want to, don't want to leave you again" Ardeth said.

"I know but we can't stay here, the others, it's too dangerous, someone might find us. But we will be together, soon Ardeth. Do you believe I love you now?"

"Oh yes, baby, I do" replied Ardeth "But please promise me one thing, that you will leave this place. I have a bad feeling about this city and I want you far away from here"

"Okay, I will try and get them to leave tomorrow but I don't think they will take any notice. Certainly not my sister, not the Americans" said Jonathan.

They got up, cleaned themselves up as best they could and dressed. Ardeth knew Jonathan would try but in his heart he knew there was going to be terrible danger from that city by the morning. He kissed Jonathan again and they stepped outside so that the warrior could leave.

"Here is a map of where my camp is, if I don't see you in a couple of days in Cairo, please come out to my camp"

"Don't worry I will be there" replied Jonathan "Come here"

He kissed Ardeth passionately, not wanting to let him go, then the man disappeared into the darkness. Jonathan took a deep breath and returned to the camp and laid on his bed thinking about Ardeth and seeing him soon. Suddenly things started happening that were to change everything, as Evy read the black book and awoke the demon from the city and put many peoples lives in danger including himself and his lover –
Ardeth Bay.



END