Disclaimers - I own none of the characters from the mummy films.

Rating - NC17

Pairing - Ardeth/Rick

Feedback - Yes Please

Archive - Of Course

 

Cairo Revisited

By Tanith
***

Rick had gone back to Cairo for a holiday and to look up some old friends. Evy was busy in London and Alex was at school. It was about a year since Ahm Shere and he was bored. He wanted some excitement and he knew he would find it in Egypt.

Jonathan was already there, on some dig or another, always trying to find some lost treasure or another.

Rick had been in Cairo a week and had been to some of the bars and dance halls, had some laughs with a few friends and had been offered a few trips to tombs. He decided that he would think about going on one of them and had gone back to the hotel to have a shower and meet some of the guys a bit later.

He had ordered some food and drink from room service and while he was in the shower he heard a knock on the door. He shouted to them to come in and leave the food on the side, there was some money there.

He finished his shower and wrapping a towel round him, he walked into the main room. There he got the shock of his life. Perched on the bed, leaning back on the headboard was Ardeth Bay, the Med-jai who had become a good friend over the years.

"Jesus Christ you scared the hell out of me. I wasn't expecting to see you sitting there"

"Sorry to have startled you, I wanted to see you again and heard that you were in Cairo. How are you Rick?"

It was the first time he had heard Ardeth call him by his first name and he looked at him laying on the bed, as if for the first time, certainly since he came out of the bathroom.

Ardeth wore loose pants with a black silk shirt tucked in, his hair was loose over his shoulders and the cloak he wore was hung over the chair. The cuffs of the shirt were rolled up slightly and he had black boots on. All in all, he looked gorgeous, Rick had never seen him look like this.

"Anything wrong?" said Ardeth.

"Um….no…..nothing at all. Hang on I'll get the door"

Room service had brought up the food and he tipped the guy, then shut the door. He asked Ardeth if he would join him for a drink and something to eat. When he agreed, Rick took the tray and put it on the bed and he sat down just a little way from Ardeth.

"Why did you want to see me, I haven't been near any tombs"

"I know, why do you think I want to see you?"

"I have no idea"

"Oh I think you have Rick, I think you know as well as I do what we both want"

Rick swallowed and looked up at him, he had moved so that his arm was laying over his stomach and his other arm was across the pillow. God he looked sexy laying there. Rick knew only too well what he wanted, but he never believed that Ardeth would want the same thing. Suddenly he remembered that he only had a towel on and he was getting very aroused all of a sudden.

"I think that the position of that towel tells me what you want Rick O'Connell" he said in a low voice that just blew Ricks mind.

Putting the tray on the floor, Rick moved over on the bed and looked at Ardeth and saw desire and need in his eyes. Rick ran a finger up his leg and touch his hand. Looking up he saw that Ardeth had closed his eyes and his breathing was getting faster. Rick cupped the now obvious bulge in his pants and got a low moan from Ardeth.He moved up and kissed his neck and chin, then moved up to his lips. If anyone had told him half hour ago that he would be here kissing a Med-jai Commander he would have laughed and told them they were drunk. Softly he brushed his lips with his tongue and they were opened as an invitation which he took readily. Ardeth snaked his hand behind Ricks head and pulled him closer as he deepened the kiss. When they broke for air, they were both breathing heavy and were both aroused.

"Take those clothes off" said Rick

Ardeth stood and quickly removed what clothes he had on. While he was doing this, Rick had laid down and was watching him. When he stood up, Rick drank in the vision before him. He beckoned him over and as he got near, he grabbed Ardeth and pulled him on top of him. Their cocks touched and produced gasps from both men.

"Oh God, Rick please touch me"

"C'mere you gorgeous creature" said Rick.

He wrapped his hand round Ardeths cock and he buried his face in Ricks neck. Suddenly he found himself flipped over and Rick was on top. Moving down, leaving a trial of kisses down Ardeths stomach, he reached his cock and took it in his mouth.

"Aaaahhhh, please…..oh please don't stop" he gasped.

Rick looked at him as he sucked and licked the length of his cock, what he saw made him even more aroused. Ardeth's head was thrown back and he gripped the sheets of the bed, a continuous moan made Rick move faster, pushing Ardeth over the edge. He came shouting Ricks name, this made Rick come too and they collapsed together on the bed.It was a few minutes before either moved and then Ardeth captured Rick in a searing kiss. He moved up into Ricks arms and they lay there for a while, just listening to each others heart beats.

"Ardeth can I ask you something?"

"Yes Rick, what do you want to know?"

"Why, why this now"

"I have wanted you for a long time, but I never thought I would ever have a chance, especially when you married Evy. If you were interested, I knew I would find out tonight one way or the other. If you weren't I am sure you would have told me in no uncertain terms"

"You know me better than I do myself. I found myself attracted to you at Hamunaptra but one thing led to another and I fell in love with Evy and thought you would never look at me, not in that way. So I didn't pursue it"

Rick ran a finger down Ardeths thigh and felt him respond. They kissed again and Rick ran his hand through his hair. It was soft and smelt of the desert, a fresh windy fragrance.

"Make love to me Rick, please I need you inside me, just need you"

"Are you sure, have you ever done this before?"

"Yes, a long time ago but yes."

Rick got up and went to the bathroom and got some oil and went back to Ardeth who looked exquisite laying there. Slim, tanned, with tattoos that Rick had never seen before, his hair was fanned out either side of his face and he looked like an angel. Hooking Ardeths leg over his shoulder, he oiled his finger and inserted it inside Ardeth. He gasped at the touch and tensed.

"Just relax baby, breath and it will ease"

Ardeth did what Rick asked and another finger was inserted. He pushed against Ricks hand as he hit his prostrate. Low moans were coming from him and Rick finger fucked him slowly, each time touching his sweet spot. Then he put in another finger.

"Oh God Rick please….. I need you inside me, now"

Rick removed his fingers and oiling his cock, he pushed inside Ardeth. It was something that Ardeth hadn't felt for a long time. Rick wasn't small and he felt a burning then pleasure, overwhelming pleasure.

Slowly Rick fucked him, then he built up the speed as he saw that Ardeth was being pushed closer and closer to the edge. He was losing total control and that was something Rick had never seen him do before and he was the cause. This made him harder just at the mere thought. He slowed down a bit and let him come down before pushing him all over again.

Rick….God….don't stop……aaaaahhhhhh"

Suddenly Ardeth went over the edge and took Rick with him. Ardeth had not come like that before and as he did, he saw stars burst behind his eyes and the room faded out.

Rick slipped out of him and cllapsed beside him. A few seconds later he moved and looked at Ardeth, he was out of it. This scared Rick a little and he jumped up and grabbed a cloth from the bathroom and laid it on Ardeths forehead. Slowly he came too and saw a worried Rick looking at him.

"You okay sweetheart, I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No…it's just that I have never some like that before, I felt myself passing out as I came and couldn't stop it. That was fantastic Rick. "

"Hey it's okay, as long as you are alright. Come on, let's get some sleep, I could do with it and I am sure you could."

"What a lovely idea, I haven't felt this good or this tired for a long time"

They were asleep within minutes, laying in each others arms, a fur coverlet over them. Content and sated. Both wondering what tomorrow would bring these new lovers.

But that's another story.

 

END