Title: The One

Fandom: The Monkees

by: Paula C.

rating: R

pairing: Peter/other

feedback: bbi_tommyboy@yahoo.com

archive: yes


The One
By Paula C.

Searching. That is what I do while I sing the same bill of songs. It's automatic after a few nights to sing the same thing with the same changes. That lets my mind wander. Lets me look over the ladies that have come to our show, to see me.

Some have come to see me, the old Monkee, on tour. Some come to actually listen to me sing and play. Some come to see if they can catch my eye. After thirty years, my reputation was still the one with a romantic heart. Little did they know what I was covering up then and now.

Slowly, I look over the front of the stage, to see who is dancing to our songs. Ladies ranging from jailbait to my age seem to be moving. Some are attractive, some are not. Some look me back in the eye and wink or even blow a kiss. I wonder, which one will be tonight, which one will catch my eye to help me through the long lonely night.

Searching. The line is long. Ladies giggle and tell me how much they have loved my music over the years. I wonder, where were you when I needed you? But that is retort is best left unsaid. I've had my ups and downs and I can't blame anyone for not being there. It was my own fault.

The line moves on, one person at a time lay something before me to sign. I sign my name and smile, thanking them for coming to the show. Half the items are related to of the Monkees. I will never be released from this torment. I am half shocked by seeing girls younger than my own children come half dressed saying how much they love my music. Fantasies. That is what they are.

Now for the new line, the line where at the end I'll be lucky if I can see the person in front of me through the red dots of flashes. Again, smile and pose, give pecks on cheeks and hugs to those who want them. Why do I do this? To find the one that I want for the night, that is why. How else to wade through the humanity that is before me? To help me decide who will be the one.

I am surrounded by blonds; want to be blonds and brunettes. Leggings, mini skirts, sweaters, lace. Before me are so many things to feel, so many fantasies to occupy my vivid mind.

Standing with their made-up faces, before their friends who take pictures. They know my reputation. They all know it. They are trying their best to become the chosen, the one.

Is it a game? Am I so easy?

The line is done. The herd has moved on. Did I see anyone special? While pondering this question, a girl with a flower, comes up to me. She hands it to me. I look at her. She is the same as the others yet different. She is no beauty queen, but neither am I, I remind myself. But you can't tell the fans that.

Sizing her up, I started to describe her in my mind. She is a brunette with medium length hair that is tied back in a scarf to keep it out of her face. She is not to thin, enough to her to know there is softness. Dressed in jeans and a pink oxford button shirt. Her face is done lightly with make-up. I like it for it is a refreshing look.

"Would you like a drink?" I ask. "We are getting ready to head back to the hotel."

"I can drive you, that way I'll have my car. If you don't mind?" she asks.

The hotel is a few miles away. I agree. Finding my jacket I tell the guys I'll see them at the bar.

The one has been chosen. I find her at the entrance with her own jacket on, a jean jacket showing the buttons of her youth. She is at least 30 while I am old enough to be her dad almost two times over.

We find ourselves in the parking lot and she leads me to a black Neon. I stand by the door to open it after she unlocks it to hold the door for her while she sits at the wheel. Oh yes, always the gentleman, I am.

She pulls out onto the road, handling the stick with ease. Her hands are soft with no adornments, no fingernail polish, and no rings. She is unattached.

Thinking, I don't know her name. Maybe that is good, no names to spoil the end, no friendships found, then lost.

She pulls into the hotel parking lot and goes to the side where the room entrance is. "Figure you would like to duck on the waiting underage." I laugh at her comment. She seems to be in tune to this game I play.

We get out of the car and pass through the door that opens with my hotel key. She leads me to the bar.

We pass the bar and head to the back of the lounge where numerous tables stand, framing the minimal dance floor before the mandatory jukebox. We dispense of our jackets and sit down in the corner. There is silence between us. We smile at each other, sizing each other up. I know that is what I am doing. Looking at her luscious lips, I start my fantasy of kissing them. My fantasy is disrupted when the waitress comes to our table.

"Mr. Tork," she says sweetly to me. I look up to see the Asian features, smiling at me. Another fan.

Not wanting to detour time from my chosen, I order, "Sharps for me and. . ."

"Cherry Coke for me," my chosen one answers.

Nodding the waitress goes back to the bar to fill our order.

"You don't have to go non for me." I comment, thinking it's about time I start a conversation with her.

"Don't drink," she replies.

That was a first, someone who doesn't want to say they got drunk with a Monkee. I let a smile come to my lips, thinking of the novelty of the situation. She sits back and I get to take the opportunity to see that she is well endowed. I start to imagine what it is like to place my hand over her ample breast and squeeze it till she moans. I catch myself, forgetting that I am still in a public forum. I change the subject in my mind. "Want to play something on the jukebox?" I pull out my wallet and hand her a five.

Taking the five from my hand, she asks, "Any preferences?"

"Have at it." Music shows where the heart is. In what she picks, will show her nature.

I watch her walk across the small dance floor and stand before the machine, looking down through the glass casing. I again smile, watching her bend over slightly, imagining what it would be like to stand behind her and run my hands along her flanks. I watch her move to enter the money and start programming the songs of her choosing. I did like that she asked what I liked. She is one to please. I wonder if she liked to please in bed as well.

When she finishes at the jukebox, the band members are coming in. They make their entrance and found their way back to our corner. Pulling tables around, they linked them together to make a long table. The waitress returns with our drinks and took the order of the new arrivals.

I sip at my Sharps as I watch her continue to pick songs on the machine. The first song to come on is Gordon Lightfoot ...Sundown. This one is testing the waters. She moves to the beat and taps out the rhythm on the glass as she continues the search of completing five bucks.

The others talk about nonsense stuff, some old news that we had discussed last night. They talk about the people they saw from the stage. How the music made it or didn't. I listen with half an ear. I watch as my chosen returns to her chair, doing a shimmy when the drums changed tempo. She sits down and smiles at my companions.

I watch as the glass is raised to her full lips and she sips at the flavored drink. The waitress returns with the glasses and pitchers and my friends are happy.

Tadg looks to my new friend and asks a question, I listen with some interest. "Kelly." she answers. "My brother works at the bar. I didn't get a chance to see you play, didn't get off till ten."

"That's too bad," Tadg commented. "We did a good set." Others second that. I can't remember if it was better or the same.

Tadg turns his attention back to the band and my one listens. I do the same, adding comments here and there. During this time, a hand moves to rest on my leg. I join it and move it up to settle on my lap. It doesn't faze her, to feel my reaction to this prelude.

The next selection of music to fill the lounge, Seal... Kiss from a Rose. I have a romantic on my hands, all the well to love and kiss all over.

I cannot wait to get her upstairs to taste those lips. Next we hear Roberta Flak, Killing me softly with his song.

"Want to dance?" I ask. She agrees. Standing, I help her with her chair and we walk onto the dance floor. We get comfortable in each other's arms, swaying more than dancing. I tip my head down and take my first taste. Her taste is clean and cool with a hint of cherry from her drink. She doesn't shy away from my possessiveness, she opens to me to let me explore more. My hands rested on her back and let the song move us. I am not worried in who sees us, for my friends know my ways. My chosen sways with me, as we kiss and taste some more.

After watching the other have a few beers and mixed drinks I decide it's time to head to my room. I feel comfortable with the one I have picked but I have taken my normal precautions. I have awakened a few times to find myself alone and without proper id and cards. I have already slipped my wallet to Tadg who gave me a knowing nod and pocketed my it.

"Ready?" I ask.

She smiles at me and nods. We stand, grabbing our jackets and say our good byes to the others at the table.

We exit the lounge by its front entrance, heading towards the elevators. The lobby is nearly deserted, save for the hotel employees. Standing in the foyer before the elevators, I take another
liberty to take a kiss from her waiting lips.

The door opens to let us into the car. Standing side by side, looking into the polished surface before us, we are mirrored. I am still thinking what type of girl she is. She seems confidant but I doubt she ever had a ever been a one night affair. Or at least a one-night affair with someone like me. This was just another town, another stop, and another girl. I wonder if I will ever stop this insanity. But I know the answer already. I won't stop. Why should I? I love to make love and they are so willing to let me do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The elevator stops on my floor and I take her hand. Leading her down the carpeted hall I stop in front of my door and quickly run the card in and out of the door lock.

I open the door and we stop into the room. Not a suite but a large room with some comforts.

Kelly steps in behind me and closes the door.

I take the jacket out of her hand and lay it down in an overstuffed chair with mine. Now for the awkward moment. Stepping close to her I kiss her and hold her close, working to taste her one more time. After a minute I pull back. Her eyes are getting that glassy look, the one that shows you are putting them under a spell. I touch her check with my thumb caressing her skin.

She however gets a little tweak in her nose, and pushes back to step away from me. A sneeze that can no longer be held back comes forth. I laugh as she looks apologetic. "Sorry, the smoke on your clothes," she said.

"No problem." I tell her. "Let me jump in the shower for a minute to get this bar residue off then we can continue. How's that?"

She nods. "Pull out a Sharps and a coke from the fridge and make yourself comfortable. But don't undress." I step back and give her a quick kiss, then whisper in her ear, "I like unwrapping beautiful gifts." I pull away and walk to the bathroom and close the door behind me.

I lean my back against the door and take a deep breath. The games I play. I shove off the door and reach into the shower and turn it on. I pull my shirt out of my jeans and discard it on to the floor adding additional articles. I look into the mirror and wonder if I'm to old to be playing this game. But my cock tells me I'm not to old. It is stiff from just smelling her.

The shower is starting to give the room a warm misty feel. Stepping into the tub, I wash quickly. I step out finding a towel to dry with. I find a dry towel to wrap around my hips. I take a moment to blow dry what hair I have.

In less than fifteen minutes I go back into the room and find that my chosen has turn on the bed lamp and had pour both us a drink and had found a radio station that seemed to play soft music. She is sitting in the overstuffed chair, sitting back, looking at me, as if waiting for me to come out of the bathroom.

I see her smile at me. This will be an interesting night. I make my way to the table and pick up a glass of my drink. Take in sip I look at her again. I start to question if this is a good situation. Is she setting up for something. I ask, trying to create conversation, a question. "Are you okay with this?"

She looks up at me. "I'm more than okay with this." She stands up and she puts her arms around me and licks one of my erect nipples. Before I can react to that move, she does the same to the other then adds a suckle to it.

I usually do slow seductions. I bring my arms around her to hold her close. I let her suckle my nipples, enjoying the sensation that is coursing through me. She unties the knot that is holding the towel around my hips and lets it slip to the floor around my feet. Her hand takes a hold of my erect penis, gripping it almost painfully but I moan when she pumps it. I take her chin and tilt it up to kiss a demanding kiss. However the kiss loses it's depth when her hand moves to fondle my balls. The kiss is forgotten, I moan with the feeling that is stirring in my groin.

She looks up at me and smiles slyly at me. It's not a shy smile, it is a knowing smile. I claim that smile as my own. Kissing it away, taking it into my mouth and soul. Her hand again grips me, sliding up and down my rigid length. My hips start to move with her hand. She breaks the kiss and her thumb fingers the tip of my cock.

Dropping to her knees before me. I move a little so my ass is supported against the table that is against the wall.

She doesn't go straight for my cock, she kisses then takes one of my balls into her mouth. Her tongue swirls delicately around my sac. She repeats this to my other ball and gently sucks it. My hands go to her hair, holding her there. I have closed my eyes and take a deep breath. It was been so long since someone had gone straight for the kill.

Her concentration moves back and licks the tip of my cock, tasting the drops of my cum. I watch as she licks her lips and smiles up at me. I run my hand through her hair, then bring them back to hold on to the table on either side as she moves to give long licks to my hardened cock.

Closing my eyes, I feel the chill that comes to my hard skin as she licks it. Then the lips open and take me length in her mouth. She closes around it and sucks my cock, moving back and forth, taking more with each movement forward. I stand there letting her go to work on my cock, giving me a blow job. I feel the pull within, I take a deep breath, and shoot my cum deep in her throat.

Her mouth sucks me till there is nothing left and moves away from my deflated member. I reach to pull her up. I kiss her hard, tasting, trying to drink what I have given her.

Though I am spent at the moment, I now have time to devour this one. I grab her ass and pull her close to me, holding her against me as I continue kissing her. I bring up a hand and cup her breast, squeezing it like a fruit to check it's firmness. I hear a catch in her breath. Now it is my show.

I reach up and pull the scarf out of her hair and let it loose. I move my lips from her mouth to her neck, lightly tasting and kissing. Her hand reaches up to hold my head there. I grab her ass and make the few steps to fall on to the bed.

Raising myself on my elbows, getting better access to her neck, working my way down to where her shirt was buttoned. I sit up, straddling her waist as I start to unbutton her shirt, revealing the
lace bra beneath. I notice it has a front clasp, easy access, my smile grows wider.

I continue with the buttons and unwrap the gift that is before me. Leaning forward, I kiss and lick the cleavage that framed by white lace. I dip my tongue into the line that is formed by her imprisoned breasts. My hand roams her midriff then lower to her jean clad waist then lower still, caressing the front of her jeans.

Her eyes are smoldering when I look into her face. I take the tails of her shirt and slowly inch them up under her back and have her hands over her head. I tie the shirt, making for a make shirt hand cuff.

Slipping to the side, I insert my leg between hers, opening herself up to my caresses. I run my hand over the swell of her breast and down to her jeans then to the between her thighs. All the while, I work kisses on her collar bone and neck. My free hand holds her cuffed hands in place over her head. I'm waiting for a sign from her, the next stage to be set in this scene that I have planned in my mind.

My fifth trip of my hand to her thighs gives me the sign I am looking for. She raises her hips to feel more pressure from my hand. I increase my pressure, pressing up against her. A sigh escapes her lips. I move to kiss her lace covered breasts and find the nipple through the material. I take a gentle bite and she moves against my hand.

First we hear the snap of the jeans then the zipper. With cooperative work of her swiveling hips, I lower her jeans to have them kicked off the bed. She is wearing matching lace lined briefs. Practical but sexy.

I roll to settle between her open thighs and kiss once more around the lace the hold her swelling mounds. She is breathing deep. I take a quick moment to give a sucking bite to available flesh, leaving a reddish pink mark, staking my territory. Running my fingers over the lace, I play over her hard nipples, sending jolts to her sex which rubs up against me. She groans with the teasing I am giving her.

I unhook the first closure, slowly moving to the next, making sure I gave extra caresses to her covered skin. Finally I pull back the lace to reveal two swelling globes to feast on. I lick between them then head to one nipple. I lick around it then bring my lips to suck as a baby to it's mother. She bucks beneath me, her head lulling from side to side. I take my time, sucking and playing with her breasts. I bite and pull on a nipple and she gasps and whispers yes.

There is wetness rubbing against me. She is hot, wanting. I rub against her, my erection back, hard and wanting. She thrusts back against me trying to find the pressure to find the higher plane she is seeking. Leaning over I kiss in her ear. "What do you want?"

Stage three, the willing of the confessed. They confess to me they want me, they want my cock in them. I don't make the confession easy. I rub the abused nipple, sending the coded message to her sex, that I'm playing with her. Through trembling lips I hear. "You. I want you." Her voice catches as I pinch the abused nub and she groans again.

"Do you want to come?" I ask.

"Yes." she answers.

"How do you want to come. By my hand?" I run my hand below her brief and touch her. She whimpers as I zero in on her clit. She trembles as I tickle her fold, then pull me hand back. I hear her gasp in air. She is tight, ready to spring with anything I do.

I raise up to my knees and move. I work the briefs off to reveal the hidden treasure she possesses. I lay on my side and run my hand over her inner thigh, skirting over the apex to the other side. "Please." she asks, pleading in her voice.

Kisses come to her as my hand finds her center. She opens wide to let me slide my finger in deep as my thumb plays with her sexual nub. She is lost in the assault to her sense. I kiss with ferocity as my finger work around causing her to gyrate to uncontrolled responses. I never quite give her the edge to come over. I teeter her, on the brink. She cries out when possible. She digs in her heels into the bed and pushes up trying to find that one stroke, but I evade.

Then finally I move to slide myself into her, She is hot, slick and tight. She closes around me, holding me in. Each stroke is held on to. Deep and tight up, I stroke her so she is pleasured by each movement. She nods approval and moves with the tempo. Each plunge causes her to gasp and cry out.

She snaps, the wall crumbles and we find the plain we had been striving for. I try to hold on, giving all I can to her as she comes.

I'm pulled in. My body takes over, releasing its seed for completion. I am milked as she continues to move to her own enlightenment.

I fall onto her as I am spent. As I separate from her private haven, I roll to my side to give her room to breath. Reaching up, I undo the shirt and throw it to the floor. Slowly her arms come down and she rolls to her side, facing me. Reaching out, she touches my face and moves closer to kiss me.

The kiss is not a thank you kiss but deep. I wonder if there was a bottomless pit in her intensity? I bring my arm around to feel her ass and hold it tight. A leg lifts up over my hip, brining us close.

We continue on, one more time, one more raising of our consciousness, beyond our mortal existence.

I awake from my exhaustive sleep. My chosen one is still in my arms. Luck was with me tonight, or should I say morning. I made it though another night, making love and being loved. I have escaped one more night of loneliness that follows me in my heart. Soon I will have to waken her and send her on her way. And then again, tonight, I will look for someone, some one to be The One.


END