Title: Submit....

Author/pseudonym: Paula C.

Fandom: the Monkees

Pairing: Micky/m

Rating: R

Status: new complete

Archive: YES TO POST TO wwomb

E-mail address for feedback: bbi_Tommyboy@yahoo.com

Other websites: http://www.tommyboyff.com

Disclaimers: I don't own them, just borrow them as my imagination becomes obsessed with them and can't do a thing till it's out of my head. Don't sue me; I'm a very poor single mom.

Summary: What did Micky get into this time?

 

Submit
by Paula C

"Submit or die," were the words that were ringing through his ears.

‘Submit to what?’ He asked himself.

He didn’t know where he was or what happened. The last real thing he remembered was walking down the street, minding his own business, and running an errand for Mike. Now he was tied up, naked and on his knees before a man dressed in leather.

"Do you submit?" the booming voice asked?

"Submit to what?" he asked.

"To be my slave." The man stepped forward, reaching out to touch his face, pulling it up to look at him in his eye.

"What is your name?"

With a stammer, "MMMM – iiiiccccc – kkkyyyy"

The man looked at the young man, the curly hair, and the almond eyes. Yes he would like to possess him. "Be my slave. Please me, and I will love you, teach you. Let me be your master."

Micky looked away and was slapped. "Look at me boy." The man demanded.

Micky looked up at him, tears coming to him from the hard slap to his cheek.

"Submit your soul and will to me boy, or you will die a long tortuous death. This is the only time you will be asked to come on your own free will.

To die horribly or give up his sanity and live, that was the choice he was being given.

Maybe later he could escape from this hell, in time he would find a way, find a way back to his friends.

"I submit," Micky answered.

The man smiled. He would like breaking this man’s will. Oh how much he would like filling this man with his cock, his personal slave, to cater to.

"Good, practical answer. Though soon you will ask if you made the right choice." He stepped away and sat back on his throne. "Take him to his cell, tomorrow we start training."

Two men came up beside Micky and helped him stand. "Tomorrow Micky, you start your new life," the man pronounced.

end