Title: Safe Harbour

Author/pseudonym: Creed Cascade and TJ

Fandom: Miami Vice

Pairing: Sonny/Rico/Martin

Rating: NC-17

Status: New

Archive: If you want it, go ahead. Just knock us upside the head and let us know.

Feedback: TazzyJan@aol.com and/or creed_cascade@hotmail.com

Series/Sequel: If you beg nicely.

Other websites: http://www.angelfire.com/weird/openairinsaneasylum/index1.htm

Disclaimers: The faces are familiar and so are the names, but the setting seems a little strange? We kidnapped a few cuties from television land. We accept that they never did and never will belong to us, but we are having oh so much fun while we have them.

Notes: This work is a collaboration between Creed and T.J. who seem to equally share twisted, demented minds.

Some words you might need: Querido = beloved; Amante = lover; Dios = God.

Summary: Sonny thinks he's lost the other half of his soul, finding comfort in a very unlikely place. But what happens when life takes an unexpected turn for all three souls involved?

Warnings: Oh my, ménage et trios. Threesome, for the non-poetic.


SAFE HARBOUR
By Creed Cascade and TJ


Sometimes Sonny thought he should post a sign that said "If the boat's a rockin', don't come a knockin'." He could hear the footsteps on the deck and he didn't want company right now. Right now all he wanted was to lose himself in his Lieutenant's embrace. He wanted to feel, to forget in those strong arms. He felt Martin thrust into him again and moaned at the powerful sensations running through him as he tried to block out the memory of his partner.

"Go away..." he shouted, pushing back with each thrust.

"Guess your bed didn't stay cold long, did it, partner?" Rico said from the bottom of the stairs.

Sonny looked up, startled. "Rico..." he whispered disbelieving. He felt his lover freeze and knew Marty was trying to take in the reality as well.

Rico's heart didn't want to believe what his eyes were seeing. He'd risked his life to get back to Crockett and for what? Without another word, Rico turned around and headed back the way he had come. It was a mistake coming here. He knew that now. Sonny didn't love him. Probably never had.

As Rico fled up the stairs, he left the other men scrambling. Sonny didn't bother to find clothes; he had to get to his partner. He grabbed the stained sheet from the bed and stumbled after him. Martin was not far behind, having managed to put on a pair of Sonny's boxers.

"Rico..." Sonny cried out.

The other man made it to his car, peeling out of the parking lot. He turned momentarily to see the two men standing half naked on the dock. He noticed that Martin was wearing a pair of blue silk boxers Rico had given Sonny last Christmas. Life was bitch with a nasty sense of humour.

Sonny watched as the lover he thought dead drove away. He shivered, the thin sheet wrapped around his hips was little protection from the cool night air or the pain in his heart.

"Go after him," Castillo said softly. "He needs you."

"Marty..."

"Go, Sonny. We'll straighten all this out later."

*

Rico drove aimlessly. He didn't want to go home, if he even still had a home to go to. Eventually he ended up at the beach. He and Sonny had always enjoyed coming here. It was peaceful and helped to quiet their minds. He looked out at the ocean and thought about his Sonny... the love of his life… his betrayer. The only man who could make him soar in passion or now want to embrace the death he had fought so hard to escape.

Rico was less than pleased when a sleek Ferrari pulled up next to him a scant hour later. He was surprised, however, by the fact that Sonny was alone. He had expected the lovers to come after him together.

Sonny stepped out of the sports car and slowly moved to stand next to Rico's rented Firebird. Rico said nothing when Sonny opened the door and slipped into the passenger's seat.

"Ri-Rico..." Sonny stammered as he leaned closer to the other man.

"Save it, Crockett," Rico snapped, his own pain blinding him to that of his former partner.

Sonny paled, his fingers turning white on the door handle.

"I thought you were dead," he whispered, desperate to make Rico understand. "The feds told us you'd been shot... that your body went into the harbour. All they found was your medallion." His hand moved from where he was fingering that same medallion he now wore towards Rico, seeking physical contact. Rico slapped it away, glaring back venom.

"How long?" Rico ground out, needing to know.

"How long what?" Sonny asked, hedging.

"How long have you and Castillo been lovers?" Rico clarified angrily.

"Fi...five months," Sonny stuttered.

"You're such a slut, you couldn't even wait until I was cold in my supposed grave."

"It's not like that," Sonny protested.

"How is it then, *lover*?"

"I was hurtin' bad, man. He was there for me. Hell, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't even be here right now."

Rico's head snapped around to look hard at his former partner. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"I didn't... handle things... well when Martin told me. He made sure I didn't do anything that couldn't be undone."

"Like fuck him?"

"No. Like blow my brains out so I could be with you again," Sonny said quietly. "I always thought it was a mistake on his part. I see now I was right."

*

[Six months earlier…]

"Sonny, can I see you in my office, please?" Castillo asked, his voice unusually sombre.

"What's up?" Sonny asked. He could tell something was wrong and his stomach clenched.

"It's Rico," Castillo said, getting straight to the point. "His cover was blown."

"Where is he?" Sonny's knees buckled as the Lieutenant's words sank in.

"They haven't found his body yet," Castillo told him bluntly. "I'm sorry."

"Body?"

"The FBI source at the scene said there was a shootout. Rico was hit and went into the bay. He's dead, Sonny."

"Rico..." Sonny's voice broke. "Not Rico."

Sonny looked up at Martin with pain-filled eyes. Castillo could only watch as his senior detective crumbled in on himself and sank to the floor, head bowed. He had never seen such pain in the other man's eyes before. It hurt him in ways he didn't like to think about. Nobody should have to suffer like this.

"Sonny... Sonny, look at me."

Rising from his desk, Castillo walked around it to kneel beside his stricken detective. He put his hand under the other man's chin and lifted the tear stained face. Sonny looked at him, but his eyes were vacant.

"How am I supposed to live without him? He promised he'd never leave me. He swore," Sonny whispered brokenly.

"You have to be strong," Castillo said. When Sonny looked at him doubtfully he went on. "It's what Rico would have wanted."

"What Rico would have wanted doesn't really matter any more, does it?" Sonny said, his voice sounding more lifeless than Castillo had ever heard it. "He's dead and I'm stuck here trying to live without him."

"Don't say that."

Sonny shifted back on the floor and hugged his knees. "Why not?" he asked, finally looking at the man beside him. "It's only the truth."

"Enough, Sonny."

Sonny squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head. "Yeah, I'm sorry, Marty. I don't know what I was thinking." A small smile crossed Sonny's lips as he had finally reached an understanding within himself. He used the chair next to him and pushed back onto his shaky legs. "I've got to get outta here, be by myself. Don't come looking for me."

He turned to leave the office. "Bye, Marty... you've been a good friend."

In that instant Castillo knew that if he let his detective walk out that door he'd never see him again. Not alive, that was.

"Crockett," he called, halting the man's departure. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going where I belong." Sonny said as he edged closer to the door. "Find who did this, Marty. Find them and make them pay for it. I promise, it'll be the last thing I ever ask of you."

"Give me your gun and sit your ass down. I want you where I can keep an eye on you."

"Fuck off." Sonny turned and stormed out the door, only to be stopped by an iron grip on his arm. It was so hard, he was sure it would leave bruises.

"Sit. Down. Now."

Castillo's grip moved up his arm and latched onto his neck, hauling the other man to the nearest chair.

"Do you truly think it would give Ricardo any peace to know you killed yourself over him?" Castillo asked as he removed the gun from Sonny's shoulder holster.

"Let me tell you something, Lieutenant, I got more guns than you think I do," Sonny said, as he glared the gun in his superior's grasp. "And the only peace we could both find is if I join my Rico."

"I'm sorry, Sonny, but that's not something I'm prepared to let you do."

Before Sonny could react, Castillo reached out and pinched a nerve in his neck plunging him into darkness. Martin was there to catch the limp form as it slid from the chair. He gathered Sonny into his arms and stroked the blonde's sweat soaked hair away and placed a chaste kiss on his forehead. No one said a word as the Lieutenant carried Sonny from the squad room. They'd gotten the word on Rico a few minutes ago. They trusted Castillo would take care of Sonny. If any of them could keep the man from self-destructing over his partner's death, it was Castillo.

*

[present…]

Sonny closed his eyes as the memories washed over him. In the days that followed Castillo hadn't let him out of his sight, working side by side with him during the day and holding him close at night. There were no reprimands about the uselessness of his tears. Castillo simply held him and let him cry, giving him the shoulder he needed to lean on so badly.

It had started out purely innocent, with Martin never leaving Sonny along, not trusting him not to eat his own gun. He never assigned Sonny another partner, never even mentioned it. Instead he slowly filled the voids left in Sonny's life, both professionally and personally.

And one night when Martin had walked upstairs to the bedroom they shared and found Sonny weeping yet again it was more than he could stand. Pulling the distraught man into his arms he whispered words he'd never thought to say again.

"I'm here, Sonny. Tell me what you need. Whatever you need, love. I'll give it to you."

"I need to feel again." Sonny clutched at Martin, who was his lifeline. "I want to feel again, Marty. Make it all go away."

"Then let me love you, amante. Let me show you how to feel again."

Sonny choked off a sob as he remembered just how Castillo had shown him. His friend had loved him so well. That had been the start of it and it had been the first night he'd slept without dreaming of his partner. Now, the man he thought lost to him forever was back, but Sonny had the sinking suspicion Rico would never be his again.

"Thinking about your new lover?" Rico snapped when Sonny got that wistful look in his eyes.

"Thinking about lots of things," Sonny replied, trying to keep his voice even. He would not cry here. Not now. Not with Rico this *angry* with him.

"You wouldn't have done it, Sonny. I know you too well. You're just telling me this to make me feel guilty."

"Don't bet on it," Sonny said. "It was all I thought about those first few weeks. And a day hasn't gone by that I haven't considered it. I love you more than life, Rico. I wish I could make you believe me."

"Do you love him, too?" Rico asked, his voice whisper quiet, as if the very words were painful.

"God help me, but I do."

"Then what in the hell are you doing here, Crockett?" Rico snapped.

"You're right. Maybe it would be easier on both of you if I wasn't around."

"Stop it," Rico said, reaching out to grab his former partner when he tried to open the door.

"Let go, Rico," Sonny ordered, his voice flat and emotionless as all the old despair crashed back in on him. Sonny struggled to get away. "I can't live knowing you hate me and I'm no good for Marty like this. He doesn't deserve used goods."

"So, what? You gonna go out and nibble on your gun?" Rico taunted. "Think that'll make Castillo feel good, knowin' you offed yourself and that he's partly to blame for it?"

Sonny froze, slumping back into the bucket seat. "I don't know what to do anymore, Rico."

"Neither do I," Rico admitted. He felt rung out. He'd risked so much to get back here only to find it all for nothing.

"What do you want from me, Rico? What can I do to make this right between us again?" Sonny asked. "You were supposed to be dead. Why did you leave me? What did I do?"

He held his breath as he waited for the man beside him to reply. // Please, God, let him give me another chance. //

"It was a set up," Rico explained. "There never was a meet. The feds grabbed me. Said they needed me to trade for a witness. Made it pretty clear I wasn't coming back. Took me the last six months to get away from them. You know, some days you were the only thing that kept me going. I knew I had to get back to you."

"Did they hurt you?" Sonny reached over and brushed his hand against the bruises on Rico's neck and face.

Rico looked away. Yeah, they'd hurt him all right, but Sonny didn't need to know the details. Not yet. He was barely holding on as it was.

Sonny was the first to break the awkward silence. "I still need you, Rico. Anyway that you'll have me."

"What about Castillo?"

"I-I'll never see him again, if that's what you want."

"But what do *you* want, baby?"

"I love you both," Sonny hedged.

"You want us both?" He looked at Sonny who seemed so vulnerable.

Sonny turned to stare out the window. He'd never lied to this man and he wouldn't start now, but he didn't know what to say. Yes, he wanted them both but he knew that was asking the impossible.

"I still love you," Rico reached over and played with the hair at the nape of his partner's neck. "I want to see you happy."

"What about you?" Sonny asked, still staring out the window.

"What about me?" Rico came back. "Sonny, look at me."

Sonny obeyed, unleashing those green eyes Rico adored. "I know about you and Marty. I mean... I..."

"What about me and Castillo?" Rico asked, suddenly suspicious all over again.

"I've seen the way you look at him when you think neither of us is paying attention. I know those looks of yours, partner." Sonny shifted nervously in his seat. "The way you react to him..."

"Just cause I can appreciate a good lookin' man doesn't mean I let him fuck me," Rico said, the words slipping out before he could stop them.

"You've thought about it before, haven't you?" Sonny accused.

"Sure I thought about of it," Rico shot back, his temper rising again. "Just like I've thought of balling Gina and Trudy. Doesn't mean I've done it. Or that I'm going to."

"Would you like to? At least try it once, maybe?"

"What is this, pass around the lover?" Rico glared at his partner, trying to ignore his growing hard-on. "What the hell do you want from me, Sonny?"

"I want a future, but maybe I'm willing to settle for today. Maybe I want one last fling before you leave me."

"You really think I'm gonna leave you? After everything I went through to get back to you? Look, partner, the thought of getting back to you was the only thing that kept me alive. If I gotta share you, then I guess I can do that. I love you too damn much to walk away from you. But is Castillo gonna go for it?"

"He'd go for it, if we convinced him."

"Wait a fucking minute. You're not talking about hoping from my bed to his, are you? You want to... oh shit!"

"Rico..."

"Sonny... I need some time to think about this. It's one thing to have to share you with Castillo. It's another for me to... I just need some time, okay?"

"I understand," Sonny started to get out of the car, "I'm sorry."

"Hey," Rico said, reaching out and stopping Sonny from leaving the car. "I didn't say no. I didn't say yes, but I didn't say no, either. Just let me get my feet back under me, partner."

"Like I said, I understand." Sonny finally managed to get out of the car. "You know where you can find."

"With Martin?"

"No," Sonny said softly. "I do need to talk to him, but that's all it'll be. I'll be at the boat."

"Don't do anything stupid, Sonny. Remember, where ever you go, I'll follow."

Rico sighed as he watched his partner drive away. He wasn't up to dealing with this right now. He was too damn tired. Maybe in the morning he'd be able to wrap his mind around what Sonny was asking him. Starting the car, Rico drove to a hotel a few blocks from the marina. He'd talk to his partner again once he'd gotten some sleep.

*

Castillo sat waiting for the sound of the Ferrari. He knew after Sonny found Rico he'd come here. Martin tried to prepare himself for the scene he knew was coming. He was elated beyond measure that Ricardo was alive and relatively well. But a small part of him ached with the knowledge that he would now have to give Sonny back to the man that owned his heart. He considered transferring briefly, but he couldn't trust anyone else to watch over Sonny properly. But deep down, he knew he was lying to himself. Rico could do that and had been doing it for years. He had no intention of transferring because it would be too painful not to see Sonny.

He would have to learn to look and never touch. For a moment he regretted ever falling in love with the man. But he couldn't hold on to that regret. It was worth it to know that kind of love, if only for a little while. Once this was settled with Sonny he would speak with Tubbs. He would assure the man that he had no intention of coming between them. He would make Tubbs understand how much Sonny loved him and he would swear never to lay a hand on the man again. He heard the hum of the Ferrari pull up and steeled himself for the inevitable.

Sonny took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell. He knew his hands were shaking and thrust them into his pockets. If he was lucky, Marty wouldn't notice.

Martin opened the door and guided Sonny into the house with a hand on his lower back. Even miserable, he looked beautiful to the Lieutenant. Then he remembered, he wasn't supposed to touch his lover anymore. His hand snapped back to his side and Sonny flinched at the rejection.

"You found him," Castillo said, returning to the living room.

"Yeah, I did."

"Were you able to... make him understand?" Castillo asked gently.

"Yeah. I explained everything to him," Sonny said. "Told him about us. He... he said he needed some time to think." Sonny moved to sit beside his lover; he just wanted the physical security. The day had been so over whelming.

"So I suppose you've come to say goodbye," Martin said. He could see the anguish on Sonny's face and wanted to make this as painless for him as he could.

Sonny stopped mid-stride. "Marty?"

"We shouldn't draw this out. It will be easier on us if we make a clean break."

"You don't want me?"

Sonny plopped down on the nearest chair. Neither lover wanted him.

"I will always want you, amante, but that doesn't matter now. I'll speak with Rico," Martin continued. "Let him know that I'm no threat to the two of you. I can't change the fact that I love you, Sonny. I wouldn't want to if I could, but I won't jeopardize your happiness with Rico."

"What about your happiness?" Sonny asked, not liking this at all.

"If you are happy, then I am happy. It is that simple."

"Bullshit, Marty!"

"I had five months with you, Sonny. It's more than I had any right to hope for," Castillo reasoned.

"Did you ever stop to consider I don't want to give you up?"

Castillo's head snapped up, his black eyes flashing. "You'd choose me over Ricardo?"

"I... I don't know."

"Oh, Sonny," he sighed. "Don't do this. I know who your heart belongs to. It belongs to the same man it always did. I may have eased your pain, but I never won your heart. Go to him. Be with him. It's enough for me that you love me even this much."

"That's the problem, I don't know. I can't deal with it all." Sonny's face was etched with pain and confusion.

Castillo hadn't seen him this distraught since the first few weeks after Tubb's "death". It worried him deeply. Knowing he shouldn't, but unable to stop himself, Castillo pulled his lover into his arms. He felt Sonny bury his head in the side of his neck and then the first hot tears were stinging his flesh.

"It's all right. Everything will be all right. Let it out, querido. Let it out." Martin kept up the steady litany of words as he rocked the distraught man back and forth, stroking his hair. He wondered, not for the first time, how much one man could truly take.

"Please don't leave me," Sonny whispered through his tears as he held on desperately, "Everyone leaves me."

"I won't leave you. I promise," Castillo vowed. "Not unless you tell me to go. Only then.

"I'm so sorry," he mumbled against the salty flesh, "...never wanted to hurt you."

"Hush now. Don't worry about me."

Martin continued to rock Sonny, until the other man fell into a deep sleep from emotional exhaustion. Careful not to wake him, he lay Sonny down and picked up the phone. A few minutes later he had the information he needed.

*

Rico started when the phone in his room began to ring.

"What?" he demanded into the receiver. No one knew he was here.

"Ricardo," the soft voice on the other end said. "Can I speak with you for a moment?"

"I've got nothing to say to you."

"Please," Castillo implored. "It's about Sonny."

"Sonny?! What about Sonny? He alright?" Rico demanded.

"For now. He's asleep. Hopefully he'll sleep till morning. He's exhausted, physically and emotionally."

"What did you do to him?" Rico accused.

"It's not what *I* did to him, it's what we've both done. We've demanded too much from him."

"I'm not demanding anything," Rico replied, not liking the accusation in the man's voice.

"Aren't you?" Castillo asked.

"You're the one who took him from me. I tried to come back to him, only to find him in another man's bed. I suffered so much to get back to him... I can understand his pain, but I'm trying to deal with my own, too. If Sonny wants you, that's his choice. I won't make waves, *sir*."

"What happened to you, Ricardo?" Concern and protection raised in his psyche.

"I... I don't think I can talk about it right now. It wasn't pleasant, but it wasn't fatal either."

"Fine, but we will deal with this eventually. I promise you that. But right now, we have to worry about Sonny. He's reached his breaking point."

"Yeah, well, maybe I've reached mine, too," Rico said tiredly.

"I didn't take him from you, Ricardo," Castillo said, trying to get through to the man. "I offered him what comfort I could to try to keep him in this world. But it never came close to what he felt for you. What he still feels for you."

"I do appreciate you taking care of him. He needs it sometimes."

"I love him," Castillo said simply.

"I guess we both do," Rico sighed. "Keep him there. Make sure he gets what he needs."

"I'll make sure he rests. Nothing more will happen here. He doesn't belong to me anymore. I don't think he ever did."

"I think we belong to him."

"You have no idea how much I wish that could be true."

Rico laughed. "Oh its true and you know it. Sonny just has something about him that draws people."

"Maybe. But you've never struck me as the kind of man to 'share'."

"Sometimes, you do what you gotta do. I'm thinking about it."

"There's nothing to think about, I've decided you're best for Sonny."

"I thought you loved him?" Rico asked angrily. This would kill Sonny... destroy him all over again. He would not let that happen.

"Ricardo..." Castillo trailed off. "I won't see either of you unhappy."

"Then I suggest a truce. Let Sonny make the next move."

"I'm not sure if he can," Castillo said. "And I'm not sure if I can stand by and watch him suffer anymore."

"Let me ask you something, Castillo. You're so concerned about our happiness, but who sees to yours? Who takes care of Castillo's needs?"

"Let me worry about myself."

"Yeah, right. So while you sit there and do your damnedest to protect the one man I love on this whole miserable planet, I'm just supposed to turn my back on you and let you suffer alone? Real nice opinion
you've got of me, Lieutenant."

"As you said earlier, you do what you have to."

"Yes, you do," Rico said. "Even if it means fighting you tooth and nail on this. Make no mistake, Sonny's my lover and I'm taking him back. But exactly what part you're going to play in his life is yet to be determined. Sleep well, Lieutenant and watch over our lover."

"Good-night, Ricardo." Castillo answered a dial tone.

*

Castillo had just put the coffee on when he heard a car pull up outside. He glanced out the window and sighed when he saw Tubbs approaching the house. With any luck Tubbs had come to his senses and come to claim his lover. Rico rang the doorbell and waited. His stomach knotted as he prepared himself for the coming battle. Castillo wasn't going to like what he had to say but that was his problem. Sonny came first.

"Good morning, Ricardo."

"Morn'n, Lieutenant. You look like hell."

Martin ran his hands through his usually neat hair. "It was a rough night."

"Where's Sonny?" Rico asked as the door closed behind him.

"In the shower. He's been in there awhile, but you know how he is."

"Yeah," Rico laughed then turned serious once more. "I thought you said nothing was gonna happen last night."

Rico was referring to Martin's dishevelled appearance and lack of clothes. The normally fastidious man was standing near his own front door, in only a pair of wrinkled, black dress pants.

"You have an over active imagination and a jealous streak."

"So what else is new?" Rico countered, still he couldn't stop himself from taking in the well-muscled body and clear mocha skin.

"Nothing happened last night," Castillo stated again, a bit unnerved by the man's blatant scrutiny. "He slept on the couch. I stayed beside him. I didn't want him to wake up alone."

"He's okay then?"

"He's... better. I don't know if I'd go as far as okay. I think he's convinced himself he's going to end up alone and he's trying to get used to the idea. He was surprised when he found me sitting next to him this morning."

"Nights were always hard for him," Rico acknowledged. "He hates the dark."

Two pairs of eyes drifted to the top of the staircase, when they heard a door slam.

"Hey," Rico called softly, his face lighting up at the sight of his lover.

Sonny was standing at the top of the staircase, hair damp and a towel wrapped low on his hips.

"Hey yourself," Sonny replied, unable to hide his own smile.

Martin looked at the reunited lovers and stepped back intending to give them the privacy they deserved. Sonny descended a few stairs and looked at Rico. Rico looked back at him and nodded in unspoken agreement. This sort of understanding had always been part of their partnership. Rico's reached out and stopped Martin, placing his hand on the other's arm.

"We need to settle this," Rico said, his eyes never leaving his partner.

"There's nothing to settle," Martin argued stubbornly.

"Ahhhhh, poor Marty. You always were pigheaded." Sonny teased as he descended the final step.

"No, Sonny," Martin said shaking his head. "We discussed this last night. You belong with Ricardo."

"You also said you wouldn't leave me unless I wanted to let you go..." he moved towards the darker man. "...and I don't."

Martin started to back away, but was blocked by Rico's solid body behind him.

"What Sonny wants, he gets, Castillo."

"Don't do this," Martin implored.

"Don't do what?" Sonny asked, stepping forward to press against his lover.

Martin started to struggle, pulling away from Sonny, but felt two strong hands move to hold him in place.

"Marty..." Sonny groaned as he petted and kissed the other man.

"Don't fight him," Rico ordered as he held Martin in place. He couldn't help but groan as he watched Sonny kiss the Latin hard on the mouth.

Martin's shifting body was rubbing against Rico, driving him crazy. Sonny was making the little needy noises that both men loved to hear. The towel on his hips, finally let loose, slipping to the floor.

The feel of Rico's erection pressing into him from behind was enough to break Castillo from his sudden paralysis. Pushing hard, he thrust Sonny away from him and whirled out of Rico's grasp. Finally free, he stood panting, staring at the two men trying so thoroughly to seduce him.

"That's enough!" he panted.

Sonny looked at him and he swore he saw Rico smile wickedly before Sonny pouted.

"Nowhere near enough," Sonny said causing Rico to laugh out loud.

"I don't think he wants to play, baby." Rico warned with a grin.

"This isn't a game," Castillo said, his voice icy.

"Maybe not, but either way you don't seem interested." Rico held his hand out. "Sonny, come here."

Castillo could only stand by and watch as Sonny moved effortlessly into Rico's arms. Six months apart had done little to distance the lovers and the kiss they shared was explosive. Rico's hands roamed Sonny's back, stopping only to rest and kneed his ass cheeks. Sonny groaned when he felt Rico's hands on his body. It had been so long since he'd felt this touch. It was so different than Marty's. The kiss finally broke, leaving both men gasping for air. Rico pulled Sonny closer, resting forehead to forehead.

"It's showtime," he whispered.

Sonny smiled and wiggled seductively.

Castillo wanted to tear his eyes away, but found himself rooted in place. His body yearned to touch Sonny the way Rico was... to run his hands over the smooth muscles. But that was forbidden now. Sonny was no longer his to touch.

"Undress me, Sonny." Rico demanded, louder this time.

Castillo cringed inwardly at the words. He did not want to watch this. He did not want to see his Sonny loving another. Not here. Not in his own home. As Sonny's quick fingers popped buttons and drew Rico's shirt away from his torso, Rico maintained eye contact with Martin.

"Doesn't he follow orders beautifully?"

"Yes," Castillo said before he could stop himself.

"Was he like this with you, Martin?" Rico asked. "Did he please you?"

He felt himself grow hard at the seductive words and forced himself to breath slowly. "Yes, Sonny always pleased me."

"Thank you, Marty."

"Shush, Sonny. I didn't say you could talk." Rico looked down at Sonny who now kneeled at his feet.

"Then maybe you'd better give me something else to do with my mouth," Sonny replied saucily.

Rico caressed the silken hair and addressed Martin. "We always used to play games like this. Sometimes he gets out of line." Rico ghosted over Sonny's lips with his fingertips and shoved his fingers in, "Suck."

It was Martin's turn to groan as he watched Tubbs blatantly dominate the other man. Oh what he would give to be in Ricardo's place right now. He watched, one hand absently caressing his own straining flesh, as Sonny sucked Rico's fingers into his mouth. Martin could almost feel that hot wet mouth on his own fingers. It was all he could do to keep from joining the pair.

"Do you want something more, Sonny?" He removed his wet fingers and stroked Sonny's jaw line lightly.

"Please," Sonny begged.

"Tell me what you want."

"Your cock, Rico. Let me taste your cock. It's been too long."

"Go ahead, but be good. We want to give Castillo his money's worth."

"I'll make it good for him, baby," Sonny vowed. "I'll make it good
for you both."

Sonny moved swiftly and unzipped the tight pants. Martin moaned when he noticed Rico went commando. Sonny slipped the head of the swollen cock into his mouth immediately. Castillo thought his legs would collapse as he watched Rico feed the rest of his erection into Sonny's eager mouth. His own phallus screamed for attention but he ruthlessly ignored it. Please, he prayed to any deity that would listen, let this end soon.

It was over sooner than he thought, when Rico softly pushed Sonny's head away. Sonny grunted and tried to get back to work. Rico grasped Sonny's head between his palms and turned the other to look up at him.

"Keep that up and I'm gonna cum," Rico said. "It's been six months for me, partner."

"Please..." Sonny begged.

"Please what, baby?" Rico asked, knowing there was no way he could deny Sonny right now.

"I want you." He pointed at the back of the couch.

Rico groaned, his breath catching. "Okay, you know the drill."

Sonny scrambled onto the couch like his life depended on it. Kneeling on the cushions he braced his hands on the back and waited for his lover. Castillo watched in disbelief as Rico moved up behind Sonny. He watched the dark man stroke his impressive erection and felt the first stirrings of fear. Sonny wasn't used to a lover that large anymore. But fear wasn't the only emotion Martin felt. Jealously and the need to possess were also rearing their ugly heads.

Damn it! Crockett was his, Castillo's conscience shouted at him. It wasn't fair. He loved Sonny. He protected him. He shouldn't have to watch another take what was his. As Castillo watched Rico prepare to enter Sonny, his resolve crumbled. Enough was enough. If they insisted on doing this in front of him, on taunting him like this, then they would learn to live with the consequences. Walking up behind Rico, Castillo yanked the man back and away from Sonny.

"It's been six months, Ricardo," Castillo said darkly. "Prepare him first because if you make him so much as flinch..."

"Marty..." Sonny said, unsure just what was happening.

"Don't worry, baby," Rico assured, "It looks like we just melted an iceberg."

"Are you certain this is what you want, querido?" Martin asked.

"I'm sure, Marty," Sonny said. "I want this… with both of you."

"I hope you're happy now, you've teased me beyond my control. I want both you in my bedroom. No more games."

Rico looked back at him with doubt.

"Now," he growled in his best Lieutenant's voice.

Both men moved to obey, knowing better than to argue with *that* voice. Sonny led the way to the bedroom and Rico followed leaving Marty to bring up the rear. He made sure the house was locked up before joining his lovers. It wouldn't do to have anyone walk in on them. He just hoped Tubbs would be able to handle it.

Sonny led Rico to the bed. When he hesitated, Sonny pulled him forward until he had no choice but to join his lover on it. When Martin walked into the room it was all he could do not to gasp at the erotic sight of the two men entwined on his bed.

"You look beautiful together," he said quietly.

"Come join us," Sonny beckoned, holding out his hand.

Almost reluctantly Castillo moved toward the bed. But quickly, any doubt he may have had was overruled by lust. He made quick work of his pants, wanting to be as naked as his lovers. He kneeled on the side of the bed and Sonny moved quickly to help him remove his boxers. After the briefest of hesitations, Rico joined in and soon Martin was as naked as they were.

"Love you both," Sonny whispered as Martin moved into their arms.

"Sonny, what do you say we show Rico just how glad we are he's back?" Castillo asked, his voice husky with desire.

"I think that is one of your better ideas, Marty." Sonny licked his lips.

Rico felt a fissure of apprehension run through him then he was being pulled down to lie between the two men.

"Let us love you, Rico," Sonny purred as he touched the man he thought he'd never touch again. "Let us make it good for you, baby." He started nip behind Rico's ear, and noted to Martin when his lover moaned, "He's always wanted you, just never had the balls to say it."

"Then by all means, he'll have what he wants," Castillo growled.

Martin began to run his hand slowly over Rico's body.

"Wait..." Rico warned, "This is happening too fast."

Before Rico could protest further, Castillo bent down and covered Rico's mouth with his own. It was a bit odd, this first kiss between them, but soon the fire in their blood had them soaring. Rico wrapped his arms around the other man and pulled him completely on top of him. Slowly they began to undulate their hips together, driving their cocks together in a maddening dance. Martin let Rico have his way for a bit, enjoying the feel of the man beneath him. He wanted nothing more than to drive himself inside this man's body, but that would wait.

Rico groaned as Martin pulled back and rolled off him. Sonny's mouth on his stopped any protest and Rico suddenly found his arms filled with his partner's body. He moaned into Sonny's mouth as the blonde ground against him just as Martin had done.

"Don't let him cum, querido," Martin whispered into Sonny's ear. It would not do for Ricardo to come too soon.

"No, don't want that just yet." Sonny chuckled, "Poor Rico, Marty's insatiable."

"Dios," Rico breathed when Sonny moved off him.

They gave him a second to recover before they put their mouths to work on his nipples. Rico couldn't help but arch up into the dual sensations. The twin mouths felt decadent and dangerous and he wanted all they would give him. Martin pushed on Sonny's hip, moving him up and behind Rico.

"Hold him," he commanded.

Sonny quickly moved to comply, anxious to see what Marty had planned. Sonny was now behind Rico, with Marty positioning them to his liking. Rico sat between Sonny's legs, his back to his lover's chest. Reaching forward, Sonny wrapped his arms around Rico and held him. He felt Rico tense, but he didn't protest. Silently, they waited for Marty to make his move.

"No, Sonny." Martin shook his head. "Hold his legs open for me."

Rico groaned as Castillo's words sank in and his partner wrapped his legs around his own to hold them open. Martin ran a reassuring hand up the entwined legs, alternating caresses between the two.

"Relax, Ricardo. I won't hurt you," Martin whispered. "I only want to give you pleasure."

Castillo noticed Rico shaking and he looked questionably at Sonny for clarification.

"He's never done this before..."

Sonny merely nodded and held Rico tighter.

"Ricardo? You don't have to do this. Tell us to stop and we will."

"Don't be afraid, baby," Sonny soothed.

"Yes..." was all Rico managed as he tried to burrow deeper into Sonny's grasp.

Castillo took that single word for the consent he hoped it was and reached out to lightly run his hand over Rico's straining erection. He smiled when Rico gasped at the soft contact and shook even harder.

"How delightfully responsive. He always like this, Sonny?"

"I've never had him shake before," Sonny said. "But he is the most responsive lover I've ever been with." Martin continued to lightly play with the leaking cock. Circling his thumb over the head and tracing a vein down to the base. Rico tried to thrust up into the enticing hand but Sonny held him firmly in place.

"Please," he managed to pant as Castillo stroked him again.

"Please what, Ricardo?" Castillo asked. "What is it you're begging for?"

"Don't make me say it," he begged.

"Tell us what it is you want," Castillo murmured. "Tell us and we'll give it to you. Anything you want. Just tell us."

"I want... I want... oh dios," he groaned as Castillo's hands brushed his balls.

"Say the words, Rico," Sonny prompted. "Say the words and we'll take you to heaven, lover."

"Suck me," Rico gasped out. "Please, suck me."

"Is that what you really want?" Castillo asked.

His hand sneaked down and his fingers ghosted over Rico's entrance.

"N-n-not that," Rico said, instantly trying to pull his legs together to shield himself from the invasive touch.

"Rico?" Sonny said worriedly.

The reaction was so unlike his lover he wasn't sure what to make of it. Granted, they'd never done that, but Rico had always been open to the idea, telling him that he was up to it when Sonny felt ready.

Martin held up his hand to silence Sonny.

"You want it, Rico. I can tell, but you're afraid."

"No," Rico denied.

"You're not afraid of being fucked, are you?" he pushed, "You're afraid of being fucked by me..."

Rico looked away, unable to meet Martin's eyes. It wasn't so much he was afraid of Martin... just, being held down between them... it was too intimate, he couldn't escape his desires. And it was so much to give to a man who felt next to nothing for him.

Martin reached out and turned Rico's head back, so he could look into the other's eyes. He saw fear, denial, but most of all desire. It was the last emotion that allowed him to proceed. Slowly he ran his finger over the tight pucker that barred the way inside Rico's body. He felt Rico shudder again and pushed the barest tip of his finger inside. Rico squeezed his eyes shut, in denial that he wanted this so much.

"Watch me, Ricardo."

"Sonny!" Rico shouted when that finger slid in a bit farther.

"Shhh. It's all right, Rico," Sonny said. "Just watch. Do like Marty says and watch."

Rico opened his eyes carefully, watching the other man slowly finger fuck him.

"Please, don't," Rico begged again, knowing it was useless but knowing he had to try.

"Tell me what you want, Ricardo," Castillo ordered softly.

"I want you to stop," he begged inconvincibly.

"If you really do, then I will stop, this is the last time I'll ask," the finger moved gently in and out of his body. "What do you want, Ricardo?"

"I want Sonny," he finally gasped.

"Rico?" Sonny gasped. "You sure?"

"Please," Rico pleaded. "I want it to be you. The first time... someone who loves me... please..."

"All right, Ricardo," Castillo said. "But let me prepare you. Let me get your body ready for Sonny."

Rico immediately relaxed and Martin was able to slip his finger in fully. With his free hand he reached over and grabbed the lube from the bedside table. As Martin gently prepared him, he replayed Rico's words in his mind. He chastised himself for even attempting this with Rico. How could Rico find any pleasure in this act when there was so little trust between them?

Lubricating his fingers liberally, Martin slipped two inside Rico's body. He felt the muscles clamp down around his fingers and waited patiently for Rico's body to accept the invaders. Rico began to moan, and press back on the finger in his body. Castillo worked them in and out of Rico's body until he was thrusting freely, the body no longer trying to expel him. Only then did he pull his fingers free.

"You need to get on your hands and knees, Ricardo," he said. "It'll be easier on you that way and I can finish stretching you."

Sonny untangled his limbs from his partner's and helped manoeuvre him to the desired position. Rico began to shake again as Castillo's fingers once more took up residence inside him. He moaned as the three long digits pierced his body, preparing the way for his lover.

All three men were hard, and Rico was now shaking with unbridled lust. Sonny was twitching and moving around the bed in anticipation.

"Take the lube and put it on yourself, Sonny," Castillo instructed as he pulled his fingers free of Rico's body.

Sonny did as instructed, his hands shaking as he fumbled with the gel.

"You need to go slowly and give Ricardo time to adjust," Castillo told him. "He's never done this before. He's trusting you to make it good for him."

"Yeah," Sonny acknowledged distantly.

He hissed when he put the cool gel on his hot flesh, but he still rushed. He soon thrust his own fingers into Rico to make sure he was loose enough. Rico cried out and jerked away slightly.

"Sonny!" Castillo snapped. "Don't hurt him."

Castillo's sharp admonition brought Sonny back to the present. This was Rico on his hands and knees in front of him. There was nothing in the world worth hurting this man over.

"I won't hurt him," Sonny promised.

Sonny lovingly caressed Rico's back, ass and thighs. He loved everything about this man. Carefully, Sonny placed the head of his cock at the entrance to Rico's body. He tensed, well aware of how painful this act could be, and pushed forward slowly.

"Oh dios," Rico gasped, "It hurts."

"Breath, Ricardo," Castillo commanded, "Breath."

"Hurts..." Rico ground out again.

Reaching underneath him, Martin took hold of Rico's now semi-flaccid cock. Stroking it slowly, he continued telling his lover to breath, that the pain would end soon. Sonny froze, until he felt Rico relax and pushed in a little more. Bit by bit Sonny sank his cock inside his lover's ass. Martin kept up his gentle stroking, focusing on distracting Rico from the pain of this first entry.

"I'm in Rico, I'm all the way in."

"Oh, dios," Rico breathed.

Sonny felt huge inside him. Huge and hard and so damn hot Rico thought they might combust. He still hurt, but Martin's hand was doing wicked things to his cock and the pleasure was slowly overshadowing the pain. With a moan, Rico pushed back against Sonny, letting his lover know what he needed.

Ever so gently, Sonny pulled back and thrust forward. The deep rumbling groan that erupted from his partner nearly pushed him over the edge and he had to clamp down on his arousal to keep from coming.

He loved to be taken by Rico, but this act completed their relationship on an entirely new level.

Sonny began to thrust gently, revelling in the tight heat. He'd never have thought Rico could enjoy this so much, but his partner was writhing and moaning to beat anything he'd seen before. In fact, Rico's enjoyment was making Sonny so hot it was all he could do not to throw caution to the wind and slam himself inside his lover.

Castillo continued to stroke and fondle Rico's cock and balls. He wanted to make sure this first time was good for both men. He knew Sonny would never forgive himself if he accidentally hurt his partner. His own arousal demanding attention, Martin began stroking himself in time with Sonny's slow thrusting. Soon he had both hands working in unison, matching Sonny's careful beat.

"Wait..." Rico managed to grunt out from beneath his own sexual haze.

Sonny and Castillo stilled instantly. Both men trying to determine if they'd caused some inadvertent pain or injury.

"Did I hurt you?" Sonny asked, readying to pull out.

"No. No," Rico gasped. "I just... Martin, come here."

Rico managed to hold his weight on one arm, and insistently pulled Martin towards his head. Castillo released the hold he had on Rico's erection and let himself be pulled where the other man wanted him. As soon as he had Castillo where he wanted him, Rico reached out and grasped the man's jutting phallus. Martin hissed at the unexpected contact and thrust his hips forward. It was all the invitation Rico needed. Smiling, he leaned forward and covered the head of Castillo's cock with his mouth.

"Sonny, finish this," Martin said as he caressed the head in his lap.

Rico couldn't stop his moan of pleasure as Sonny began to thrust in him again. As Martin had done earlier, Rico matched his pace to Sonny's and was soon sucking the other man for all he was worth. It was all Martin could do to keep from thrusting up in that hot, wet mouth as Rico lathed his cock with his tongue.

The pace quickened. None of them were strong enough to hold off much longer. Castillo wrapped his hands in Rico's hair and gripped tightly as he forced himself not to simply take that wonderful mouth. Sonny wasn't having much better luck with his own control as he began to pound into his lover harder and harder. Reaching underneath his sweating lover, Sonny took Rico's cock in hand and began to stroke him. He was so close and he wanted Rico to get there, too.

The triple stimulation was too much for Rico and he was finally pushed over the edge. His ass muscles clenched down on Sonny, making the other man cry out. The feel of his lover's body clamping down around him was more than Sonny could take. He thrust forward one last time and came, filling Rico's body with his cum even as he continued to stroke and fondle the other man.

Martin had managed to hold off, enjoying the erotic show of the younger men too much to cum just yet. But the look of pure ecstasy on Sonny's face, combined with Rico's wicked mouth, pushed him into oblivion. He felt his balls draw up and before he could pull out he was coming in Ricardo's mouth, filling it to overflowing.

Sonny collapsed against Rico's back, who after releasing Castillo's spent cock, in turn fell into a heap on the bed. Castillo managed to stay upright and caress the two bodies that lay before him.

*

It was either a few minutes later, or it could have been hours. Time floated in a post-coital bliss, especially for Sonny who had managed to slip off into a deep sleep. Rico and Martin sat at the head of the bed, with Sonny's body lying between them.

"I know Sonny has always been you're favourite. Just please don't take him from me. He's all I've got," Rico whispered softly as he eyed their sleeping lover.

"I think you were right when you said we both belong to him." Martin's gaze ghosted from Sonny to Rico. "I need his love, but I still need you both. I felt so guilty when I separated you and Sonny for your undercover case, but I knew you were the only man for the job. I might not show it, but I care. I hate it when I lose a man."

"It wasn't your fault. Things happen sometimes. I'm just glad you were there for Sonny when he needed you."

Castillo reached over and caressed a heavy bruise on Rico's face, "Sonny need's both of us, but what do you need, Rico?"

"I need him. It's the only thing that kept me going, kept me sane. Even when all I wanted to do was die, I knew I couldn't. If I did that, I'd never see him again. I think... I think I could learn to need you, too. If I tried."

"I need you both. You're the best team I have... you're both special. I know how much Sonny means to you. All I'm asking is a little of his time. Please."

"It's not my place to *let* anything happen. You were there for him when I couldn't be, I should be the one thanking you for taking care of him."

"He loves you, but thought you were gone. How was I supposed to tell him no?"

Rico laughed. "I can never say no to him either."

"So where does that leave us?"

They both looked over at Sonny who was still sleeping soundly and looking thoroughly debauched.

"Loving him," Rico whispered and Martin could only nod his agreement.

Silently the two men moved to lie on either side of their sleeping lover, two darker bodies curled around the lighter figure, keeping the nightmares away for all of them.



END.