Title: Partners

Author: Amarin Rose

Email: AmarinRose@aol.com

Website: http://www.fanfiction.net/~AmarinRose

Archive: Yes

Fandom: Max Steel/Witchblade Crossover

Pairing: None

Rating: G

Summary: Two people, four personas, and each with a genius sidekick. Josh and Sara have a little chat about their partners.


Partners
By Amarin Rose
***


"So you're telling me you have an alternate personality that you use to fight crime in not-exactly legal ways, and a partner who's more of a bookworm than anything else, but still manages to kick butt on a regular basis?"

The blond man nodded. "Yeah, that pretty much sums it up."

Detective Sara Pezzini snorted and shook her head. "Maybe we should start up a club. I'm sure Gabriel would love to have someone else to talk to about this quote unquote 'superhero' stuff."

Josh McGrath (otherwise known as Max Steel, though at the moment his nanobots weren't on) grinned. "Yeah, Berto really needs someone who can talk tech on his level. I can manage to program the VCR and hook up the DVD player, but he starts talking about microchips and I'm clueless."

"Same with Gabriel. He starts in about ancient Egypt or Sumeria in the Stone Age and he's lost me -- and then he turns right around and loses me again when he talks about chat room RPGs." Sara shook her head, a fond smile on her face.

"Of course, no matter how annoying, infuriating..."

"Frustrating..." Sara put in.

"...or unknowing trouble-magnets they can be at times, we couldn't do it without them," Josh finished.

"Oh, yeah."

They gave each other teasing smiles and started laughing.


END