The Strawberry Affair


By Paula C.

Slash: Illya and Napoleon


PG-13


archive: yes


feedback:
bbi_tommyboy@yahoo.com or to the group



The Strawberry Affair
By Paula C.


Napoleon helped unload the grocery bags that Illya had brought in.

"What are you making tonight, dear?" Napoleon jabbed at his friend in regards to their domestic work. He eyed each item that he took out of the brown sack.

"Chocolate covered strawberries."

Napoleon looked shocked to his partner.

"What?" Illya asked, "It will make a great dessert to my souffle."

Napoleon didn’t know if he could survive all this suburban bliss. Being in the same house, under the same roof, for a week with his partner was wearing his defenses down. They had an agreement that while on a mission not to act on their personal relations that is not to find them in bed together. But this mission was slow and wearing him down. The thought of dipped strawberries made him forget the agreement totally and want his partner horizontal somewhere.

He turned and left the kitchen, treating it like he did the UNCLE lab, it was Illya’s domain.

Napoleon settled in the living room. He turned on the tv but putting the volume on low. He picked up the morning paper and settled into the couch, reading the articles that caught his eye.

"Dinner is served."

Napoleon looks at his watch to see that two hours had gone by. "Time flies when you are having fun."

"Is that what that is, cooking I mean." Illya asked.

Before Napoleon could answer, he walked into the dining room to see it set with ham sandwiches and chips. "Where is the souffle?"

Illya sat down at his place at the table. "Don’t ask."

Napoleon sat down to his plate as well. "And dessert?"

Illya gave a half smile to his partner; "It is ready when we are."

Napoleon held his breath for a minute. His partner’s mischief side will be his undoing, he thought. Many images were conjured up in his mind that he choked on this chip that he absent-mindedly brought to his lips.

Illya patted him hard to dislodge the hard chip. "You okay?" Illya asked. Illya reached forward to bring him the glass of water to drink, to help ease his throat.

Napoleon took the glass and took a drink, then he looked to his blond partner, "Will be," he coughed to clear his throat, "Will be soon."


Later, in the living room.

Illya brings a heavily leaden tray form the kitchen. Illya set the tray down on the coffee table, within Napoleon’s vision. He saw the tray contained bowls of strawberries, powdered sugar, and a fondue
pot of chocolate.

Illya sat down on the couch. He picked up a strawberry and dipped it into the fondue pot. Pulling it back, it was half covered.

Napoleon watched as he the smaller man brought it to his lips, and bit the covered fruit.

Illya half grinned as he dipped the strawberry into the powdered sugar and finished the berry.

"Come on Napasha," he said in a low voice. "Relax."

Napoleon tried to smile at his partner in an easy manner, but watching him pick up another strawberry made is libido raise another notch. He sat down on the couch and took one. He dipped it into the chocolate and let the chocolate drip off into the pot before bringing it to his lips, taking a bite into the plump fruit. He looked to see that Illya was watching him.

Illya brought his hand to his cheek to take the small amount of chocolate that was on his upper lip. He brought it to his lips and licked it off.

Napoleon closed his eyes for a moment, thinking, ‘give him strength.’

Illya saw that he was wearing on the last defense of his partner; he knew that mannerism of his lover. Though most would not regard him as a ‘Stick to the mission’ type, but Napoleon was. But right now he
wanted him in the worst way.

Napoleon opened his eyes to see what Illya had in stored next for him.

Illya took the half eaten strawberry and dipped it into the chocolate once more and brought it to Napoleon’s lips. Napoleon opened them to take the fruit that was being to him.

Before he could get his fingers pulled away, Napoleon closed over Illya’s fingers, running his tongue over them.

"I thought you weren’t in the mood Napasha?" Illya teased him.

"You make a strong argument." Napoleon told him. He leaned over to give him a kiss. "A week is a long time not to touch you."

"I agree." Illya shifted. He grabbed another strawberry and dipped it in the chocolate but did not let it be bitten by Napoleon, but he smeared the sweet covered fruit around his lips. Before Napoleon could protest, Illya was licking and kissing the smeary mess.

Soon hands made needy movements. Pulling at shirts out of pants and stripping away to reveal their skin. Soon Napoleon found himself on his back with Illya on top, in a deep kiss and embrace.

Illya broke the kiss and looked down at his now willing partner. "Who would have thought?"

Feeling the loss of his partner kissing him, Napoleon opened his eyes. Illya was looking very pleased with himself, Napoleon asked, "Okay brat, why are you looking so smug?"

"That I seduced the seducer for once."

"Well you haven’t finished your job, I haven’t come yet."

"I’m working on it." He reached over for another strawberry and took a bite of it then returned to kiss Napoleon. Soon Napoleon was finishing eating the juicy fruit.

Soon dessert was forgotten and they discarded the rest of their clothes to find a release of the pent up emotions.

In bed, together, Napoleon rolled to look at his blond haired partner. He was lucky to have him in so many ways. It was times like this that he knew he was extremely lucky. His partner drew him out, conquered him, and made him better for it.

Slowly he gathered his arm over him to hold him close. The feeling that someone took the time to see that he enjoyed himself made him proud and yes, love, love for this Russian who usually hid his mischief side. But when he did reveal it, it was for the better for them.


END