JOSIAH SANCHEZ

Age: 55

Physical Description: 6'2" tall, 180lbs, stocky build, graying dark hair and blue eyes, Caucasian.

Background: Josiah, an ex-priest(?), is first seen doing self-inflicted 'penance' for something he did in his past, Nathan (who is a 'friend' of Josiah's) says its rumored he "killed a lot of men". Josiah at first refuses to join the men but after seeing a vision of 'crows' which he took to mean his death, Josiah goes with them to save the Seminole Village. Josiah is shot during the battle but he does not die and he returns to Four Corners where he becomes one of the protectors of the town. Josiah also starts to refurbish the old church in town and he decides that the lost souls of the town need him. We learn that Josiah's father was a missionary and that at some point Josiah lived in India. Josiah also reveals to Nathan while they are discussing his youth, he spent two-years with a Cherokee Shaman learning and studying. Why Josiah felt he deserved 'penance' or why he quit preaching has not yet been revealed.

Personality: Josiah is a quite and thoughtful man, obviously intelligent but he does have a temper that can be quite frightening. Josiah also has a very dry sense of humor


Have a story, a pic or a character profile you would like to share with the archive, in any genre, any fandom? Join the archive's direct submissions/update list for this site at:

http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/makebelieve

OR

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve

Or check out our Mailing Lists page for a fandom/theme related list at

https://www.squidge.org/~peja/behindthescenes/mailinglists.htm