Title: Is That a Bruise?

Author/pseudonym: Lokemele

Fandom: The Magnificent Seven (ATF A/U)

Paring: Josiah Sanchez/Ezra Standish

Rating: NC-17 (what else?)

Status: Complete

Archive: Yes, please

E-mail address for feedback:: lokemele@cchono.com

Series/Sequel: Probably not, but you never know.

Other websites: None

Disclaimer: The characters of "The Magnificent Seven" are copyright of MGM, Mirisch, and Trilogy Entertainment. No infringement of copywritten characters is intended. Thanks to Mog for the ATF Universe, and letting others play there. Original Characters are mine!! Please don't use them without giving me credit!!

Notes: The ATF A/U was created by a wonderful lady named Maria Mogavero; if you want to know more, go here:(I'd have put up a URL, but I can't get into the site!!)

Summary: Josiah has a bruise, and some wonderful memories to go with it.

Warnings: None that I can think of.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Is That a Bruise?

by Lokemele

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Is that a bruise, Josiah?"

"It is indeed, Nathan."

"Mind if I ask where you came by it?"

"You can ask."

"Well?"

"I said you could ask," Josiah replied with a grin, "I didn't say anything about answering." He poured himself a cup of coffee and returned to his cubicle to check his e-mail and start his day.

As he was waiting for his messages to download, he sipped his coffee and recalled the events of the previous night . . .

He'd been sitting at home reading the latest issue of Discover magazine when his doorbell had rung. He was pleasantly surprised to find Ezra Standish at his door.

"May I come in?" the Southerner had asked. He seemed distinctly uncomfortable. Had he noticed the occasional look Josiah had given him when he thought Ezra wouldn't see? Had he come to call him out on it?

"Certainly, Ezra," the profiler said, opening the door wider and motioning him inside. "Can I get you anything to drink?"

"Bourbon, if it's not an imposition," Ezra drawled in that voice which made something deep inside Josiah quiver. He quickly strode to the bar and poured two fingers of what he knew was Ezra's favorite into a glass, neat, the way he knew Ezra liked it. He handed his guest the drink and gestured him to sit.

"What brings you to my door, Ezra?" he asked, not entirely certain he wanted an answer.

"I have reason to believe," the Southerner stated after taking a sip of his drink, "you may hold, shall we say, certain feelings toward me. I feel it imperative to ask for an honest and complete answer: do you?"

Well, there it was: the question he'd been hoping for and dreading for some time now. Ezra wanted an honest and complete answer, and Josiah decided he deserved nothing less since he was willing to face him man-to-man.

"I've been attracted to you physically almost from the first time I saw you," he answered, "and as I learned more about what kind of man you are, the feelings only deepened and gained strength." He moved over to where Ezra sat and folded his large frame onto sofa next to him. "If you feel the need to resort to some physical display to express your feelings on the matter I won't stop you, nor will the others ever learn what occurred from me." He held himself still and waited.

Ezra promptly responded with a "physical display", but not the one Josiah had expected. Instead of a fist to the jaw he found himself on the receiving end of a passionate kiss. Ezra's tongue flicked out to lightly caress Josiah's lips, asking permission to enter. He opened his mouth and let the Southerner claim him.

When they parted to breathe Josiah said, "I wasn't expecting that sort of display."

Mischievous green eyes looked back into his own. "I know. It seemed the right thing to do, and the right time to do it."

"If we're going to do this right," the large man said, pulling his guest to his feet, "we should do it in the right place." He lead him down the hall to the bedroom, kissing, fondling, and undressing as they went.

Ezra's naked body was enough to steal Josiah's breath. His skin was ivory, lightly gilded from the sun and nearly hairless. Wiry muscles played beneath that skin, smooth without being bulky; there wasn't an ounce of fat anywhere. Josiah was looking forward to learning the touch, taste, and smell of every square inch. "Beautiful," he whispered reverently.

The Southerner was equally occupied with taking in the sight of his host's naked form. Not boyishly slender as his own, still it had its merits. If the mat of hair on his chest showed more than a little gray, the muscles beneath were still strong and firm; Josiah demonstrated it by wrapping Ezra in his arms and carrying him to the bed.

He laid him down with gentle grace, covering him at first with his own body while he covered his face and neck with kisses, licks, and nibbles. Josiah's mouth moved southward after ravishing Ezra's thoroughly, leaving him gasping as his lips trailed down over his collarbones, following his hands across his chest to his nipples, teasing them to hardness.

He worked his way further down to the prize between Ezra's legs. Using lips, tongue, and (very gently) teeth, he soon had him achingly hard and begging for release. "Please, Josiah, dear God," Ezra pleaded as he raised his head and gave his manhood a last gentle kiss.

"Want you inside me," the large man whispered, reaching for water-based lube and condoms in the bedside drawer. He quickly prepared them both and rolled Ezra atop him. Raising his legs to give his lover better access, he begged, "Please, now."

Ezra needed no further urging; he positioned himself and gently breached Josiah's stretched opening. Easing his way into the tight channel, he moaned at the friction and heat. When he was fully inside he paused both to give his lover a moment to adjust and to savor the feeling for himself. "You're OK?" he asked, checking to be sure Josiah was in no pain.

"So good," he whispered a reply, "please, love me."

The Southerner began to thrust, gently at first and then harder as the man beneath him echoed his movement. "Oh, God, yes," he moaned, speeding up as he neared sweet release and stroking Josiah's cock so he could share in the joy. The big man shouted as his seed spurted between them, and his clenched muscles around Ezra's manhood drove the Southerner over the edge to his own climax.

Ezra pulled out before he softened completely, carefully holding the condom on until he could remove and dispose of it. He smilingly noted there were several more where it came from, and he looked forward to using them . . .

Josiah was snapped out of his reverie by his computer informing him his messages had finished downloading. As he went through his mail he reminded himself to ask Ezra discreetly how well supplied his bedroom was, as they had gone completely through Josiah's supplies last night.

THE END?