Title: Baby It's Cold Outside

Author/pseudonym: Lady Q

Fandom: Magnificent Seven ATF AU

Pairing: Josiah/Ezra with implied Chris/Vin, Buck/JD

Category:Fan fic? I guess I have know clue what category this would fall in :)

Rating: R

Status: Done

Archive: Yes please, just tell me where to go so I can read more fic :)

E-mail address for feedback: lady_quadress@hotmail.com

Series/Sequel: None

Author's Websites: http://ladyquadress.homestead.com/ladyQsAdultStories.html But I hardly ever have time to update it and it's really a back up site for my stories just in case you know something happens. I've been told that it
doesn't veiw well on some computers.

Disclaimers: Still Poor, Still Don't own them and I am still paying bills.

Notes: I thought that since it was so hot of late that I would post
something to kind of cool us off :)

Brief Summary: It's cold out side ? I'm awful at filling these things out

Warnings: None that I can think of

Spoilers: Sometimes with my own crazy life I would like to have a spoiler : ) but as for this story none would do :)

Beta reader: Solace, who is the best beta I have ever had and the best
shoulder to cry on :)

Anything else you'd like to add: Nope

Baby It's Cold Outside
by Lady Q

The ringing of the phone next to Josiah's side of the bed woke him up from his very strange dream of chasing a little gray skunk out of his kitchen and around the house.

He grumbled a bit as he tighten his arm around his warm lover's body and reached over to answer the phone.

"Hello, " He sleepily answered as he felt his love groan and turn over in his sleep to snuggle closer to his warm and naked chest.

"Hey Josiah," came Chris' voice over the phone.

Josiah pried one eye opened and glance at the blurry red numbers on the alarm clock. "Chris, this had better be important since you are calling us at 6 in the morning."

Hearing Chris's chuckle over the phone made Josiah grumble some more. "Yeah, Josiah, it is."

"Travis called me this morning, " Chris paused as he tried to hold back his groan as he felt his lover begin to lick his brown nipple.

"Don't bother coming into work today," He said before he quickly continued as Chris felt Vin begin to make a grab for his ass. "The snow storm we had last night gave us a foot of snow and it's still going on. The Weatherman looks for it to lift up sometime tomorrow. The Governor has closed all offices and ordered everyone to stay home. Only emergency vehicles are aloud to drive the roads today." He groaned when Chris felt Vin begin to nibble his way down his stomach.

Josiah gently laughed as he felt Ezra slowly begin to stir in his strong arms. "I get the idea Chris," He said as he bent down and gently began to kiss Ezra's neck and shoulder. "Since you and Vin are so busy right now. Don't worry about spreading the word to Buck and Nathan. I'll go on ahead and give them a call for you."

He smiled as he heard Chris yell 'Thanks Josiah,' followed by a sudden silence on the other end of the line. Another voice soon began to speak, "Sorry 'siah, Chris can't come to the phone right now but I promise that he will call back.... sometime today," Vin said as he hung up the phone.

He shook his head as he looked from the phone to his now waking lover.

Ezra's sleepy green eyes peered up at him through his rumpled hair and his arm squeezed Josiah body closer to his.

"What did our fearless leader want?" Ezra sleepily mumbled against Josiah strong chest.

Josiah pulled him closer as he pulled up another blanket to cover them as they cuddled under the warm blankets.

"It's seems the snow storm we had last night gave us enough snow to close the entire state of Colorado down for a couple of days. Travis called Chris told him to tell the boy's not to come into work today."

Ezra let out a small oh, as he watched his lover pick up the phone and dial Buck and JD's number.

His fingers began to slowly trace Josiah's naked chest as the thought of not going into work slowly began to settle in his waking mind.

Not going into work today mean's that He could stay in their nice and ever so warm bed all day. All day with nothing to do....Nothing.... except. He paused as a most wonderful thought crossed his mischievous mind.

His mouth and finger's began to play with Josiah 's wonderful chest and he softly laughed as he heard Josiah let out a soft moan.

"Ezra,"he said as he moved the phone away from his mouth.

"Ezra," He cried out as suddenly finished up his conversation with Buck on the phone.

"Sorry, Buck, I.. I got to go Ezra is telling me he's hungry. Tell JD, we said Hi and don't forget to tell Nathan." He said as he quickly hung up the phone.

"Hungry, yes, Josiah, I find myself suddenly very Hungry." He said as his hand began to stroke up and slowly down Josiah's cock.

"And with nothing to do all day," He said as he let out an exasperated sigh. "But stay in this ever so nice warm and comfy bed and play with my very favorite toy."

Josiah let out a groan as a throaty southern laugh floated up to him.

"Have I ever told you how much I just loved snow days when I was a child?"

"Nooo," Josiah groaned as he felt Ezra's hands begin to wander over his body.

Ezra laughed again at his lover who was going to be at his mercy all day long.

He leaned down and gently kissed his lover as he explained. "I loved snow days because they always gave me the chance to stay in my nice comfy bed and sleep."

"However," said as he began to rub his fingers gently up and down Josiah stomach. "I like them for an entire differnt reason."

"Now I can spend the whole day in bed but playing with my favorite toy," He said, with a wicked smile across his face as his finger's began to move over Josiah's thickening cock.

"After all, Josiah. It is cold outsid," He said with a playful smile on his lips. "What is a warm blooded Southern to do?"

Josiah let out another groan and opened his eyes to look at the love of his life.

"I love you, Josiah" Ezra said softly as he leaned in for another kiss.

Josiah's hand gently cupped the side of Ezra cheek, "I love you too, Ezra" he said as he began to kiss his lover with passion.

Their passion soon heated up as they left the world out side to the gentle falling snow.


The End.