Worth A Thousand Words

sequel to rash decisions and a thief in the night

windwilowk

Magnificent Seven crossover with The Sentinel

not mine

Ezra/Vin Jim/Blair Nathan/?

NC17

warnings voyeurism, and shaving

archive yes to PEJA

feedback welcome. windwilowk@aol.com

 



Worth A Thousand Words
by windwilowk


Blair had been surprised about a month ago when he'd found some old sketches Jim had done. They showed quite a bit of talent, but like most things Jim excelled at, his father had shot this down. Blair however, encouraged Jim to pursue his drawing. Jim did and found that it relaxed him.
_____

Jim tossed and turned. Not wanting to awaken Blair, Jim crawled out of the bed. He was enjoying his vacation and the time alone with his lover. But tonight as the moon shone full in the star filled sky, Jim felt restless.

He made his way into the living room of the cabin and spotted his sketchbooks. Remembering how the sun danced on the waters of the nearby lake, Jim was willing to bet the moon did the same. With his sentinel vision, he ought to be able to draw something for Blair. Jim took the time to scribble a note, and then he grabbed his large sketchbook and colors and headed out.

Jim got as far as a small clearing when he heard voices in the distance down below.

"Freeze."

Jim inched forward in an attempt to get a clear view.

"Don't even think about moving Ezra." A blond man said with a bit of a southern drawl.

Jim saw a dark haired man with his hands above his head. Another man with blond hair was directly behind him and appeared to be frisking the dark haired man. The thing was they were both shirtless.

"I assure you, that in the face of one of the ATF's finest, I entertain no such thoughts. I am completely at your mercy." Ezra replied. Â

Jim detected elevated heart rates, but he scented no fear.

"That's right. After all, Chris has only the best on his team." Came the drawl again.

"Mr. Larabee is to be commended…. Oh, Vin, love! The teasing tone had changed to a sensual exclamation as Vin nipped and sucked at Ezra's neck.

The night air now carried the tangy sweet scents of the arousal, which was growing stronger, with each passing minute.

Jim knew he should turn away, should allow the two men the reality of privacy which was, with his presence, just an illusion. He took a step backward and prepared to turn, when Vin pulled away from Ezra and began to lead him to a huge boulder.

Jim sucked in his breath. Both men were handsome and seemed to naturally compliment each other. They were the kind Jim and Blair would spend a night with, if they were willing. He watched as Vin laid Ezra out upon the boulder, which was covered with a blanket. Vin removed Ezra's pants and then reached down, bringing a bowl and a razor into view.

"I can't wait to see your pale skin shining in the moonlight."

Jim fervently wished Blair were there. He shouldn't. He really shouldn't. But what he saw before him wasn't just lust, but something pure, and beautiful. Still it wouldn't be right. But it was just too tempting to resist. Jim found a nearby rock, which was cloaked in darkness, yet still allowed him an ample view. He opened his sketchbook.

Near dawn Jim crept back into the cabin. He set down his things and stripped. Naked and hungry, he made his way into the bedroom to feast upon his guide.

Blair woke to the feeling of Jim's hand carding through his hair. He opened his eyes to see the desire, naked and bright, within Jim's eyes. Anything he was going to ask was lost to him as Jim devoured his mouth, and as Jim's hands petted his chest hair. Blair decided that whatever brought this on could be deciphered later. It looked like he was in for a hell of a ride, and he planned to thoroughly enjoy it.

___

Jim crawled out of bed and made his way to the kitchen to start breakfast. He could hear Blair moving into and out of the bathroom. As Blair headed out of the bedroom, he paused. Jim heard a soft awe filled voice.

"Oh damn, that's hot."

"Hey chief."

"Jim. Damn man." Blair said as he spread out the three pictures. He thought he recognized the dark haired man.

"Yeah. I got restless last night and thought I'd draw you a moonlit picture. When I got down to the lake I saw them and I just couldn't resist. They love each other and are so hot together."

"They didn't know you were drawing them." Blair stated. Jim just nodded his head.

"Do you even know who they are?"

"The blond is Vin and the brunette is Ezra. They're ATF and work for a Chris Larabee."

"Chris Larabee? Ezra. Ezra Standish. Jim we have got to give these pictures to one of these men. If they fall into the wrong hands these guys are so screwed, and not in the warm afterglow
kind of way." Blair said urgently.

"How did you know Ezra's last name?" Jim asked.

"Um, Simon sent me on those seminars six months back. I had some free time between the ones I was scheduled to go to and wandered into one on undercover work. They broke into groups and I ended up in Ezra's."

"Don't suppose you got his address?"

"As a matter of fact I think I did." Blair said as he headed for his laptop. "The thing is we have to return them without having others find them."

"I think that can be arranged. I could frame them, package them, and have them delivered." Jim offered.

"Yes." Blair agreed. "I'll put in a note congratulating them."

Jim stood back and surveyed the pictures. "They are lovely together. Almost wish we could find out, never mind."

"Find out what, if they play with others? Don't think so man. Looks like they like smooth skin and no one is coming near me with a razor."

"No Blair, no razors. I like the feel of your hair against my skin."

"So that's what all the petting was about?" Blair asked.

"Yep." Jim affirmed.


A few days later.

Nathan arrived at Ezra's to return some books. Ezra had been going on about some prints he had purchased while on vacation. They were by a Peter Strickland, who was well known for capturing the spirit of animals in their natural habitat. Ezra had seemed eager to show the guys the pictures Friday before they played poker. The pictures were supposed to arrive in time to make that possible.

Nathan climbed the stairs and saw a package sitting out front. It had started to rain and the packaging was getting damp. It was labeled, fragile, pictures. Figuring they must be the ones Ezra was expecting, Nathan carefully picked them up and then knocked on the door.

Vin opened the door and let Nathan in. He had no idea that Ezra's pictures had already arrived and were safely tucked away for Friday's viewing. Vin saw the package in Nathan's hands and
thought basically the same thing Nathan did.

"Hey Nate, why don't you get them opened up and set out. I'll grab some towels in case they need drying off."

"All right." Nathan answered as he moved to the couch. He undid the packaging. The pictures were face down. He turned one around and his breath caught. Torn, but unable to stop, he turned the other two. `Oh my!'

Just then Vin came back and saw Nathan standing mesmerized by the pictures. Unknowingly Vin asked.

"That good, are they?"

"Vin do you know?" Nathan asked as he waved his hand at the pictures.

Just then the front door opened and in came Ezra. Ezra was blushing darker than Vin had ever seen him. Animals in nature were causing these reactions? Vin rounded the corner to see as
well.

Vin blushed, but not with shame. His embarrassment was due to the exposure of something so intimate and private. He found that he wanted to throttle as well as thank the artist. The wonder of that night was not only in his mind, but in these pictures as well. He saw not only Ezra's handsomeness, he saw his own too.

The first picture was of him kneeling on a rock that was in front of the boulder Ezra was reclining on. Ezra's hair fell in his eyes as he looked down at Vin. Vin was still wearing his jeans.
Ezra was naked. Vin's muscled back was lit by the light shining from the moon. One hand was curled around Ezra's hip. The other held a razor, which had already begun its job and was in the midst of another stroke.

The next picture showed Ezra carding his fingers through Vin's hair as Vin's head rested in profile on Ezra's stomach. One of Vin's fingers was playing with Ezra's nipple, while Ezra's other
hand was caressing Vin's buttocks.

The last picture showed Ezra, seated on Vin, riding him. The muscles in Ezra's back and arms were well defined. The skin seemed to glisten with a fine sheen of sweat. Vin's neck was taut. The look of ecstasy gracing his face left no doubt as to the strength of the emotions, which coursed through him.

Nathan handed Ezra a note. "This came with them."

Ezra,
Blair Sandburg here. My life partner spotted you and couldn't resist. Sorry for the intrusion. Congratulations! Sure does look like you're happy. I got the guy I was mooning over when we met. Looks like you did too. If you ever come to Cascade, look us up. So long - Blair.

"Sounds like this guy knows you." Vin said.

"We met at that seminar I was at a while back. He's older than JD, but with the same kind of intelligent enthusiasm. I was interested in you and he was interested in someone he works with
and we commiserated with each other. I truly think his congratulations are sincere. As for the artwork, his partner captured the night flawlessly." Ezra said in appreciation.

"Yeah, he sure did. When I look at these I can almost feel the smoothness of your skin, the warmth of your touch, and the fullness of you inside me."

Nathan cleared his throat. "Excuse me. That is more than I needed to know in this lifetime. Goodnight guys."

"Goodnight." They both replied. Nathan made a quick exit as he saw the heat building between the two. He closed the door on them and climbed into his car. Opening up his cell, he hit speed dial. He turned the key in the ignition. "How soon can you be naked?"

A roll of laughter met Nathan's ear. "Buck and Chris?"

"Nope, Ezra and Vin." Came the strained answer.

"I'll be naked and waiting."

"And wonderfully hairy."

"And wonderfully hairy." Came the assurance.


The end.