TITLE: Weekend Plans

AUTHOR: TexasAries2

FANTOM: Magnificent Seven-ATF AU

FEEDBACK: Yes Please, but please be gentle.
texasaries2@yahoo.com

WARNINGS: None

PAIRINGS: Chris/Ezra/Buck/Vin and Josiah/JD

COMPANION: "Proof of Ownership", "To Grab a Dream", "Inspired Performance", "Sweet Illusions", and "Surprised"

TYPE: SLASH

RATING: NC-17

STATUS: FINISH

DISCLAIMER: I do not claim any rights over the Magnificent 7 characters used in this story, which has been written for the joy of writing only (whether it be good writing or no) and for no other purpose (such as monetary gain). Trilogy Entertainment Group, the Mirisch Group and MGM own the Mag 7 characters/aspects of the story.

CHALLENGE: Written for the CowboyDreams Hawthorn challenge 2003: "Satin, Silk and Leather challenge - if you could use all three materials and/or the song "Black Velvet" in your story extra bonus points."

NOTES: I want to thank MotherRati and Rowan for reading this story and for the kind comments and encouragements in helping me write this story. I want to thank my Beta Reader Debbie.

Weekend Plans
by TexasAries2


Chris and Buck arrived at Ezra's condo, as they were mysteriously instructed to by their lovers, each man anticipating what might be waiting for him. Excitement raced through their blood as they opened the door, only to stare in amazement at the transformation of Ezra's living room.

All of Ezra's expensive conservative furniture was gone; instead it looked like they had traveled thousands of miles to enter a very powerful sheik's tent. This was accomplished by what appeared to be blue silk and black velvet tented from the center of the ceiling to the walls and then down the walls to pool at the floor. Different layers of colorful Persian rugs with large pillows of silk, satin and velvet were haphazardly strewn around the room, hiding the plain beige carpet underneath.

A canopy platform stood about five feet away from the fireplace, covered with what looked like blue satin sheets and colorful blankets of various materials laid at the foot of the bed. Sheer blue
curtains fell from the rods with only the sides pulled back to allow easy access to the wine and a tray of exotic fruits that sat on a table beside the bed.

Turning to the right they saw a low table instead of Ezra's dining room set. On the table was a silver cover-warming dish that had a single candle burning under it, keeping whatever it contained warm. Beside the table was a roman lounge where a single man could recline comfortably. Between the table and lounge were pillows where someone could comfortably sit while serving the man on the couch.

It was then the two men noticed that there were two dress boxes with their names on the covers sitting on the lounge. On the top of one was an envelope addressed to them both.

They made their way over to the dining area and while Chris read the letter, Buck checked out what was being kept warm for them.

Opening the lid Buck's nosed detected the pleasant aroma of curry, beef and lamb, making his stomach growl and his mouth water. With a grin the scoundrel reached in and stole a bite size morsel of beef, which he popped into his mouth, savoring the texture and taste.

Chris snorted as Buck licked his fingers and then handed over the letter for him to read. It was from Vin and Ezra and detailed the provisions the two men had made for their lovers' romantic weekend in the southerner's condo, including the fact that no one expected to see them until Monday morning at work.

Pulling Buck away from the food Chris told him, "Let's see what they got us." Picking up the box with his name on it he opened it to extract a beautiful silver-gray silk and satin robe.

The back, sides, and sleeves were made of silk while the front panels were of satin embroidered with turquoise thread. The robe felt light as air and was the softest thing he had ever touched in his life. As he looked at the embroidery pattern Chris could make out Buck's, Ezra's, Vin's and his initials intermingled in a random display all over the satin. Putting the beautiful robe down he then picked up the matching bottoms and placed them against his hips to imagine how they might feel against his bare skin.

A chuckle from Buck made him look up to catch a wicked gleam in his lover's eyes. The scoundrel wrapped one strong arm around Chris' waist to draw him close. "Chris, what makes you think that you would ever wear those or least have them on long enough without me or one of the others pouncing on you?" The scoundrel then bent his head to take the blond's mouth in a deep long kiss that left both men hard and breathless.

Pulling back Buck turned the both of them towards the bedrooms where their costumes waited for them. "Well, Darlin', why don't we change and enjoy this little anniversary fantasy that our boys dreamed up for us?"

Opening the master bedroom door Buck saw his outfit hanging from the bathroom door with a note pinned to the front. A smile spread over the scoundrel's face as he read his role in this little fantasy. He was a sheik who had returned home after a long journey to find one of his husbands waiting for him.

Quickly Buck stripped down to put on the loose blue velvet drawstring pants and opened V-neck silk shirt. Reaching for the gold sash he tied it around his hips then taking the sword he sheathed it in the scabbard provided for it as he exit the room. Returning to the living room he noted that Chris wasn't there and started to follow the instructions that he received with the costume.

Buck turned on the stereo to fill the room with soft eastern music. Retrieving the wine and goblets from the table beside the bed he returned to the dining area to set the glasses down on the table.
Buck then opened the bottle before pouring two glasses of red wine.

Deciding to get into this fantasy he laid down on the lounge but had the sword handle poking him; but as he shifted it he found he could not get comfortable. Frustrated with the failed attempts, Buck stood and unbuckled the sword to rest it against the side of the sofa. Hearing a shimmering sound the scoundrel looked up to take in a vision in white and silver standing in the doorway.

Chris was dressed in white pants and robes that were so sheer that Buck could see the hard peaks of the blond's nipples and the outline of the hard sexy body beneath but at the same time it hid everything else. A veil covered the lower part of Chris' face, allowing his kola painted eyes to show up. The smoky black of the outline pencil had made the blond's green eyes look darker and gave them an exotic slant. As Chris moved towards him Buck could hear little chimes and scanning the other man's body he spotted the anklets with their tiny little bells attached.

Chris stopped about a yard away before gracefully kneel with his face turned down. "Husband, welcome home." He then raised green eyes to lock with twinkling blue. "My love."

The mischievous twinkle disappeared from Buck's eyes to be surpassed by the love he held for Chris. The scoundrel made his way to his lover and directed the blond to stand. Buck felt like a bridegroom as he slowly removed the veil from the other man's face to see the breathtaking man underneath. With reverence he cupped Chris' cheek as he stroked his thumb over the blond's soft pink lips.

Chris closed his eyes and leaned into the hand holding his face before turning his mouth up for a kiss. A kiss filled with love and passion that was broken when Buck's stomach growled.

Loudly.

Chuckling the two men broke the kiss and made their way to the food, at which point they both realized that there were no plates or any silverware. It looked like it was Chris' role to feed them both, but after a shared glance both men went to the kitchen to retrieve plates, knives, and forks. Settling on the floor next to each other, using the lounge as a backrest, the two men began to eat. As the dinner progressed both Buck and Chris started to enjoy this time alone with each other. They started to talk about old times, shared memories allowing them to relax and flirt with each other to their hearts' content.

As Buck's back and bottom started to protest about sitting on the hard floor he stood and started to stretch. He then helped Chris up, as the other man's robes kept getting in the way. Chris decided to take the dishes into the kitchen, scraping the plates clean before loading them into the dishwasher as Buck took the wine and glasses to the bed. Making himself comfortable the scoundrel waited for his lover to join him.

Returning to the living room Chris blew out the candle and finally noticed the sword that was leaning against the lounge. Chris was torn. When he hurt his back about eight years ago the doctor suggested he either take up yoga or belly dancing to help slowly strengthen his back.

He tried two class of yoga and gave up. He just couldn't twist his body into the shapes they asked or keep his mind off of work. Knowing he had to have the exercise he finally decided to sign up for a couple of lessons in belly dancing. He just hoped that no one would ever find out.

It turned out that belly dancing for women and men were similar but different. With men the movements were to show strength, as well as warrior and athletic ability in a manner that was both sensual and intimidating.

Surprisingly he found himself enjoying the classes and had kept it up while Sarah was alive. She enjoyed watching him performing for her as well as the side affect of making their lovemaking more interesting. But when she died he gave it up and a lot of other things until Buck, Ezra, and Vin blew open his heart and soul with their love.

Picking up the sword he moved towards the center of the room, listening to the beat of the music. Sensing that the current song was about done Chris knelt, placing the sword on the floor before
him. "My lord husband, allow me to entertain you while you rest." He said a quick prayer under his breath that he wouldn't fall flat on his face or butt while he did this or he would never hear the end of it. Deciding to keep it simple Chris started to dance.

Buck was puzzled at first by Chris' little speech for he thought they weren't really playing this little harem game. But as Chris started to dance he couldn't look away. He watched as Chris slowly stood, moving his body to the exotic beat that filled the room.

Slowly the blond started to move in simple movements, his robe flowing gracefully with him as he swayed and jumped to show both agility and strength. As Chris whirled he allowed the robe to fall from his shoulders to pool in his hands, then using the robe as a prop he whirled and danced closer to the bed.

Buck could see the sheen of perspiration that coated the other man as he bent, swayed, and moved his body in a way that inflamed the senses. The scoundrel wanted to grab the dancing man and throw him onto the bed. Then he wanted to rip those sheer harem pants from Chris' body and take him hard and deep.

Chris saw the desire burning in Buck's eyes as he danced closer to the other man. Slipping the rolled up material around the other man's neck he started to roll his pelvis and stomach, making Buck groan. To increase the other man's desire Chris started to sway his hips slowly, tantalizingly, as he moved closer. Daring the other man to touch. But as Buck reached out Chris released the robe and whirled away.

Groaning in disappointment, Buck watched as the blond danced away with sparkling green eyes. Chris performed a controlled tumble in which he came up with the sword in his hand.

As the music picked up the blond started to move faster and faster. The sword whirled between Chris' hands, becoming a slim glimmer of silver as the blond continued to dance. Buck started to tense, worrying that Chris might harm himself if he miscalculated any movement with the sword. But as he was about to interfere Chris raised the sword over his head with both hands as he danced. Slowly the sword descended until it balanced perfectly on Chris' head.

Buck watched as his lover slowly knelt before leaning backwards till his shoulders touched the floor. As Chris was doing this he rolled his hips and stomach erotically, making Buck's mind wonder what it would be like to take his lover like this.

For a second Chris' shoulders remained on the floor, displaying every taut muscle in his body to perfection before he slowly raised his upper body. With this movement the muscles in his stomach and thighs stood out like coils of steel as he used them to accomplish this last movement. As he finally came to rest on his knees the music started to fade. Allowing the sword to fall from his head, Chris placed it on the floor. He then bent over to place his forehead on the cool metal, waiting for Buck's response.

Buck was sitting up on the bed, one foot on the floor, ready to tackle Chris for he couldn't take anymore of this torture, but froze as the blond finished. His voice raw from desire he breathed
out, "My god!"

Chris heard him and raised his head from his position. Seeing the need in his lover's eyes he started to move towards Buck. Crawling sensually on his hands and knees Chris allowed his own desire and hunger to be reflected in his cat green eyes.

The scoundrel swallowed as he watched his lover stalk him, his movements feline in their grace and movement, even down to Chris licking his lips. Pulling his leg back up he shifted his hand back to help balance himself as he moved back against the pillows. But instead of feeling satin beneath his fingertips he felt the coldness of metal. Sparing a quick look down he saw that it was a chain that was attached to one of the posts.

Shifting his eyes back to the approaching blond he noted that attached to both of Chris' wrist were padded bands of leather with a steel ring embedded in each wrist guard. A ring in which he could
attach the chain.

Never taking his eyes off Chris, Buck searched for the other chain and moved both ends to where he could find them when the time came. He watched with hungry eyes as Chris climbed up onto the bed and started up along his body before pausing face to face.

Both men looked deep into each other's eyes, confirming their love and commitment for each other before Buck reached up and hooked his hand behind Chris' head. Their lips met in a hungry kiss as they explored the other's mouth. Hands roamed over familiar flesh as they sought out those places that made the other man moan, while removing clothing that was blocking further exploration.

Chris didn't even notice being pushed onto his back or that one of the little chains had already been secured to one wrist. It was when Buck attached the other that the blond noticed he couldn't move his arms. Worried green eyes looked into lustful blue as he tugged at the binding on his wrist. Chris' body started to tense up for he had been tied and chained up enough by criminals not to like it. "Buck?"

Buck looked down at his lover and saw the fear and panic set in. Gently he stroked the blond's face. "Please, Chris. Trust me. Let me love you like this."

Looking into Buck's blue eyes, eyes that contained the heart and soul of his best friend and lover, a man he could trust with his life, Chris slowly started to relax.

With gentle kisses and ghost touches Buck started to slowly make his way down the sweat slick body of his lover, tasting the salt and essence of the other man on his tongue and lips. As Buck came to the harem pants his hands roamed over the piece of clothing but couldn't find a drawstring, a zipper or even buttons to help him remove the barrier between Chris and himself. Giving up on trying to find an opening Buck slipped his fingers in the waistline, preparing to rip the offending piece of material off Chris' body when they made contact with the rough edges of a Velcro strip.

Pulling back slightly, Buck paused to take in the flushed face of his lover who cried out and tried to reach for his lover, only to be pulled up short by the chains. Moving between Chris' legs Buck
reached down and taking a firm grip on the front of the pants he pulled. A satisfactory ripping sound filled the room as the pants came apart.

Chris raised himself up in a panic when he heard the ripping sound, only to see that the pants parted as they were suppose to. Relaxing back into the pillows the blond posed seductively in his black leather thong. An item that he had bought last week to surprise Buck and his lovers with at some point in time. When the antics of his other two lovers started to become more noticeable he started to carry them with him. Just in case the opportunity arose.

Buck admired how the black material molded itself to his lover's very attractive assets and how it contrasted just right against his lover's golden skin. Growling he moved between Chris' thighs to
nuzzle the leather and skin around the blond's groin.

Chris groaned in pleasure as Buck started to lick, kiss, and mark the sensitive skin of each of his legs. "Pleeeeasssseeee Buck! Let … me go. PPPlllleeeeassseee. I … I need … to … to … touch you."

Laughing softly Buck continued to pleasure Chris, enjoying the fact that his usually in control lover was pleading and begging for his touch. Reaching for the lube on the table Buck started to prepare Chris for their joining. Moving the sliver of black material that divided those perfect ass cheeks he slipped in first one, then two, then three fingers, reducing Chris' pleading to groans and cries as he wiggled and squirmed, trying to find someway to allow him to cum.

Chris didn't think he could stand anymore when he felt his lover's shaft slowly filling him. He arched his back, groaning in pleasure as he bucked upward taking Buck's cock deep into his body. His world had been reduced to this moment and the feeling his lover was giving him.

As the pleasure started to build in both men Buck paused, causing Chris to cry out his displeasure at the change. Ignoring it the scoundrel captured the blond's face with his hands, as he demanded, "Look at me, Chris. I want you to see me. See me and know that I love you."

Slowly Chris focused on his lover's face, wanting the release Buck promised but also needing to confirm their love. "I … love … you … too … you big … lug … But if … you don't … start moving … I … will … shoot you."

Chuckling Buck moved back a bit so he slipped Chris' legs in the crook of his arm and slowly spread them as far as was comfortable. This almost resulted in Chris being bent in two as Buck started to pound into the heated body under him. At each down and up stroke the scoundrel hit the blond's prostate, driving Chris over the edge without touching his shaft.

With a strangled scream Chris climaxed, bringing Buck with him.

-----------------------------------------

Ezra and Vin watched Josiah open his door and returned his wave before the older man went in. "He will be all right, Ezra. He just needs time, besides it might turn out all right."

"I hope so, Vin. I really hope so."

Ezra put his Jag in drive and headed towards the ranch. Vin watched his lover as the street lights passed by, lighting the interior of the car and the man driving. The sharpshooter thought how truly beautiful the southerner was on the inside as well as the outside and realized that tonight was just the two of them.

Together.

Ezra slid a quick glace to the right, checking out the quiet Texan in the passenger seat and thought about the coming night. It would be the first night that would be just the two of them and he wondered if Vin would be disappointed.

Vin felt the difference in the southerner instantly and placed his hand on top of Ezra's. Softly caressing the slender hand under his, trying to convey his love through touch alone, knowing words would not be enough. When he felt Ezra fingers move slightly so that he could insert his in between those talented fingers he knew that he had reached his southern heart.

The two men drove the twenty minutes to Chris' ranch in comfortable silence. The united hands were the only things that either man needed to convey their feelings for one another. Even after they had arrived neither man wanted to move for fear of ruining the moment between each other.

Ezra acknowledged that they couldn't spend the night in the car so taking the hand of the man that had saved his life on a number of occasions, the man who was his and the other men's guardian angel, he kissed the back of the hand before turning it over and placed another kiss in the center of Vin's palm.

Vin's fingers ghosted over Ezra's cheek, feeling the satin smooth skin under his fingertips as his eyes told the southerner of the love he held alone for the southerner. With a smile Ezra opened the car and slid out before making his way to the passenger side to open the door for Vin.

Sliding out Vin stood, allowing Ezra to close the door and once again take his hand as the southerner led him to the house. Quietly Ezra opened the door, flipping on the entrance light. Both men blinked at the sudden brightness after being in the dark for the last half hour. Allowing Ezra to close and lock the door, Vin walked into the living room, heading towards the stereo and the special CD he had made for this evening.

Vin had taken off two hours before the end of work for a supposed doctor's appointment but in reality he had driven like a madman out to the ranch and moved the furniture around. He even got a bottle of Ezra's favorite white wine to set out in the bucket next to the bed, along with a tray of strawberries, raspberries and chocolate. Vin wanted to make this a night filled with romance, love, and mind blowing, body melting sex.

As the soft sultry music started to play, Vin moved towards the fireplace to check the logs to make sure that they were stacked correctly before pushing the ignition gas starter button. He stepped back to enjoy the heat before surveying how the firelight helped set the tender mood that he was going for. The texan smiled as he saw Ezra standing in the doorway with his mouth open as his green eyes took in the fact that the sofas were gone and that Chris' four posted bed was set up in the middle of the room with one side facing the fire. Vin was pleased with how the green satin sheets and comforter appeared almost black with flames of dark green dancing with the firelight, for it reminded him of Ezra's eyes during the throes of passion. It was the final piece that set the scene, for it gave the room the perfect sensual and opulent flair he was going for.

From the stunned look on Ezra's face, Vin knew that he had succeeded beyond his wildest imagination. "I did this for you, Ezra. I want both of us to remember this night when we are old and gray and snuggling under a blanket."

Silence descended on the room as the last frame of the music faded, but the eyes of the two men spoke volumes. Ezra gave Vin a naughty little smile just as the sultry opening frame of Alanah Myles' song Black Velvet started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
Jimmy Rogers on the Victrola up high
Mama's dancin' with baby on her shoulder
The sun is settin' like molasses in the sky
The boy could sing, knew how to move, everything
Always wanting more, he'd leave you longing for

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ezra slowly moved into the room, allowing the music to wash over him as he touched the sheets before moving around and heading towards the man who had done this for him. Something that no one had ever did to this extent before. Even the night that brought Buck, Chris, and himself together was more of a spur of the moment sort of thing than this well thought out seduction. He had every intention of showing Vin his appreciation for this wonderful surprise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Black velvet and that little boy's smile
Black velvet with that slow southern style
A new religion that'll bring ya to your knees
Black velvet if you please

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vin swallowed as he saw the heated look in the southerner's emerald green eyes as the man moved towards him, hips swaying in a feline sensuality to the music, as Ezra removed his jacket letting it fall were it may, while loosening his tie and unbuttoning his shirt. Stepping into Vin's personal space, Ezra started to rub his body sensually against the texan's in time to the erotic beat as he used his tie to pull the sharpshooter closer to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Up in Memphis the music's like a heatwave
White lightening, bound to drive you wild
Mama's baby's in the heart of every school girl
"Love me tender" leaves 'em cryin' in the aisle
The way he moved, it was a sin, so sweet and true
Always wanting more, he'd leave you longing for

Black velvet and that little boy's smile
Black velvet with that slow southern style
A new religion that'll bring ya to your knees
Black velvet if you please

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both men started to sway to the sultry beat, slowly undressing one another as hands kneaded and caressed skin while lips moved across naked sweaty flesh, drinking in the other man's essences. They moved as one towards the bed, swaying against each other, allowing naked heated flesh to glided against one another as each sought to drive the other wild by touch alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every word of every song that he sang was for you
In a flash he was gone, it happened so soon,
what could you do?

Black velvet and that little boy's smile
Black velvet with that slow southern style
A new religion that'll bring ya to your knees
Black velvet if you please

Black velvet and that little boy's smile
Black velvet with that slow southern style
A new religion that'll bring ya to your knees
Black velvet if you please
If you please, if you please, if you please …

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ezra fell backwards, taking his lover with him as both men slowed down to savor every touch, every word, and expression they shared between them. Lovingly Vin arranged the southerner on the satin sheets, appreciating the way the southerner's pale skin looked so enticing against the green material while at the same time picking out the copper of Ezra's hair.

Slowly the two men made love to each other, determined to forge a link between the two of them as deep as with their other two lovers. Afterwards Vin and Ezra cuddled together whispering words of love and devotion as gentle touches, calm instead of inflaming, were exchanged long into the night.

-----------------------------------------

Josiah sat down in his leather armchair, making himself comfortable as he put his feet up onto the ottoman. Once comfortable he took a sip of the golden liquor from the crystal tumbler in his hand, enjoying the hot burn of the whiskey as it made its way to his stomach.

A brief smile showed as he thought about the great friends he had in his co-workers. The four lovers had tried to keep his mind off of the all too brief moment he had with JD. One of those plans had Vin and Ezra taking him out, while their other two lovers had a quiet romantic anniversary dinner by themselves. It had helped for a while, but as the evening wore on he felt like a third wheel and decided to leave, letting Vin and Ezra have sometime for themselves.

It helped that the young man that he had lost his heart to was called to help a team in Dallas, but he was due back sometime tomorrow. It made going into work much easier this week, but he had to face the consequences of his actions by facing JD.

Wearily he laid his head back as the music softly played from his stereo, thinking about this past week. A week that contained his greatest joy and deepest sorrow. Josiah relaxed, allowing the music to flow over him as a woman started to sing in a soft sorrowful voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ain't No Sunshine
Ain't no sunshine when he's gone
It's not warm when he's away
Ain't no sunshine when he's gone
He's gone much too long
Any time he goes away

Ain't no sunshine when he's gone
Wonder if he's gone to stay
Ain't no sunshine when he's gone
And this house just ain't no home
Anytime he goes away

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The song caught Josiah's attention and he settled back in the chair a little more as he thought how appropriate this song was. This week did seem like the sunshine was gone without JD around. Work was dull and lifeless without the young man's enthusiasm and his wonderful smile that just seemed to light up the world around him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know
He's gone to stay
It's breaking me up
Any time he goes away
Gotta leave the young thing alone
There ain't no sunshine when he's gone

Ain't no sunshine when he's gone
Wonder if he's gone to stay
Ain't no sunshine when he's gone
And this house just ain't no home
Anytime he goes away

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Could JD want to leave the team because of what had happened between them?

That thought tightened steel bands around Josiah's heart. Could he have driven their youngest from the only family he had? Would JD leave?

It would hurt but maybe it would be best if he moved on. The University of Denver was still after him to become a full time professor and he would still be able to see the rest of his friends. Maybe help out once in a while.

But whatever he did nothing would be the same. He would have lost his home among his brothers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ain't no sunshine when he's gone
I wonder if he's gone to stay
There ain't no sunshine when he's gone
And this house just ain't a home
Any time he goes away

I know
He's gone to stay
It's breaking me up
Any time he goes away
Gotta leave the young thing alone
There ain't no sunshine when he's gone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josiah thought himself a fool for giving into the temptation to make love and then tell JD that he was in love with him. He should have known better than to start anything. He deserved every bit of heartache for taking advantage of a young man who was confused and questioning his sexuality. Especially when the young man was already in a committed relationship to another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ain't no sunshine when he's gone
I wonder if he's gone to stay
Ain't no sunshine when he's gone
And this house just ain't no home
Any time he goes away
Any time he goes away

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josiah took a large gulp of his whiskey as he ignored the single tear that fell from his eye as the last haunting note disappeared. Rubbing one hand across his face Josiah leaned back and closed his eyes, hoping to only see darkness instead of soft white skin, wickedly dark eyes, and plump pink lips just begging to be kissed.

But like this whole week he was disappointed and gave up fighting. Instead he relived every touch, taste, and word as he moved his free hand down his stomach to his waist. Slowly he started to stroke his aroused flesh through his pants as he told himself this wasn't helping any. Ignoring that little voice he lowered his zipper and reached in to extract his hard and aching flesh. Stroking his index finger over the head of his cock he spread the pre-cum as he imagined it was JD's slender fingers doing this for him instead of his own thick fingers.

Josiah could see JD kneeling between his legs, giving him a sultry look from beneath those sinfully thick lashes as the other man licked his lips. Slowly JD moved forward as if he was just about to take his manhood into his mouth –

Buzz.

Josiah tried to ignore the continuing ringing of the doorbell, hoping to keep the fantasy alive but when every time JD opened his mouth only the doorbell came out he gave up. Sighing, he placed the glass on his side table and pushed himself out of the chair, tucking himself in as he made his way to the door. Opening the door he snarled, "What –"

Only to be stopped by the sight of JD standing on his front porch with a dozen pink roses in his hand. Startled brown eyes looked up at him as the young man stepped back. "Josiah … I …. I'm sorry." JD's shoulders started to slump as he turned away, the roses hanging forgotten from his hand.

Josiah realized that not only was JD at his door but he brought roses.

For him.

Reaching out. "JD, don't go."

JD turned back and Josiah saw hope in those beautiful dark depths as the young man stepped into the light of the doorway. So close that the profiler felt the body heat of the young man as he started to blush. "I know … I know that it's late, but I had to see you." At this point JD paused and took a deep breath. "Josiah, would you like to go out on a date with me? If … if you want to?"

"I thought … you and Casey?"

"Took your advice and talked to her. It turned out Casey wanted to spend more time studying and she has this really great internship coming up with the San Diego Zoo. I told her that I found someone that I wanted to date. So we decided to called it quits."

"So –"

JD then handed Josiah the flowers and asked, "So would you like to go on a date with me, Josiah?"

Taking the roses from the young man Josiah smiled as he smelt them. This was the first time anyone gave him roses and he held them tenderly. "Yes."

"Yes!" JD's smile was like the sun coming out after a rainy day. "Tuesday? Is Tuesday ok?"

"Tuesday."


The End