TITLE: Wedding Night

AUTHOR: TexasAries

EMAIL: texasaries2@yahoo.com

FANDOM: Magnificent Seven - ATF

TYPE: Slash

PAIRING: CHRIS/JD/BUCK

RATING: NC-17

STATUS: Complete

CHALLENGE: Cobalt Ivy challenge Oct 2003: Write an honest to god PWP all action, no plot, short, sweet and definitely sweaty.

DISCLAIMER: I do not claim any rights over the Magnificent 7 characters used in this story, which has been written for the joy of writing only (whether it be good writing or no) and for no other purpose (such as monetary gain). Trilogy Entertainment Group, the Mirisch Group and MGM own the Mag 7 characters/aspects of the story.

WARNING: This fic is rated NC-17 for explicit sexual content between a group men. If that's not your thing I don't know why you're on this list. ;) However, if you're accidental or stumbled into a web site somewhere, consider yourself warned. If you're illegal age or uncomfortable, amscray!

 

Wedding Night
by TexasAries
------------------

They opened the door and looked at the scene laid before their eyes. The room was lit by both candles and firelight, making it seem romantic and mysterious. The large canopied bed was draped in dark red satin that almost seemed black in the flickering light. At the foot of the bed knelt JD, his red robe opened so that it was caught in the crook of his arms, baring his creamy white upper body and thighs to Chris and Buck's hungry gazes. He modestly held the robe together at his groin, his face turned downward.

Without looking up JD told them, "There is one more gift that I wanted to give you both." He paused as he gathered his courage then looked up at the two men frozen in the doorway. The desire and love that flamed in their eyes gave him strength to continue, "Myself."

Both men saw the fear in their young lover's gaze and slowly approached him. Chris gently raised the robe so that it covered JD's shoulders and gathered the shaking man against him. Buck gently tucked the robe around JD and then lightly kissed the man who had given him loyalty, friendship, and finally love.

Cupping JD's face in his hands, Buck told him, "You don't have to do this. I didn't do that painting to force you into this, I did it to show both of you how much I love you."

Chris cuddled the younger man against his chest and slowly petted him to calm him down. "We won't ask this of you. We want your first time to be special and just for you. Not for us. This is what we want, what we need. Just to be together and spend some quiet time."

JD closed his eyes, not really hearing what Chris had said. All that registered was that they didn't want him and he turned his face from them. Chris saw the pain of rejection flicker across their JD's face and cupped the younger man's chin, turning it back towards him. "No. JD we want you." Taking JD's hand, he placed it over the throbbing member concealed beneath his black silk robe, letting his younger lover's fingers close around it.

JD's eyes opened in astonishment, confusion plain in his eyes. "Why?"

Buck turned JD's face towards his and said, "Just like I told you. We don't want you to do this for us. We want to do it when it's right for you, not us. Maybe if we told you about our first times it would help you to understand. Mine wasn't special, it wasn't love, and I sure in the hell wasn't ready for it. It hurt a lot. I was fifteen and the other boy wasn't much older. Neither of knew what to do and he hurt me pretty bad. He didn't mean too, but there was no going back to undo it."

JD looked up and said, "You don't hurt Chris and you wouldn't hurt me..."

Brushing his lips against JD's forehead, Buck told him, "No, neither Chris or I would hurt you, but if you're not ready then we might ruin it for you."

Chris tightened his arms around the smaller man, pulling him onto his lap as he told him, "JD, Buck and I have been around a lot longer than you. We both know what to expect when we bottom."

"But Chris, I know -"

The blond silenced him with a kiss. "You know the mechanics, love, but you don't know what it will feel like to have a man slowly slide into you. If you're not ready the experience could leave you confused and hurt. We don't want that for you."

JD scanned Chris' face, reading the experience and knowledge in the older man's eyes. But he knew that he was ready, he knew this was the perfect time for him. Reaching up, he gently caressed the older man's face as he told him, "I'm ready, Chris. I want this."

Chris looked deep into his lover's eyes and saw a little fear, but that fear was overshadowed by love and desire. He cupped the back of JD's head to bring their lips together in a gentle kiss before they both pulled back to look in the other's eyes.

Buck bent and swept JD up in his arms, carrying him to the side of the bed and waiting until Chris dragged down the covers before he gently placed JD in the center and climbed in on that side while Chris joined them from the other. Slowly and tenderly they caressed each other as they divested themselves of their robes. They took their time, not wanting to rush things, just enjoying being with each other and each putting the other two men's pleasure before their own.

JD ended up on his side with his leg thrown over Buck's hip allowing their cocks to rubbed against each others as Chris' cock slided back and forth between JD's nether cheeks. The blond whispered to the younger man, "I love you baby... I want you so bad...".

JD, lost in pleasure, heard his blond lover's words and twisted his upper body so he could bring their lips together. He looked at his love and knew this was right; he was truly ready. Drowning in the green pools gazing down at him he whispered, "Then take me," before dragging Chris' mouth back down.

Chris stilled and pulled back from his younger lover to look up at Buck. The mustached agent turned JD's face towards him, seeing only love and desire in those brown velvet pools, but nevertheless he had to ask. "Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Buck looked at Chris. Both men knew that it would hurt the first time and they hoped that between the two of them they would have JD so lost in pleasure that he wouldn't feel any of it. The blue-eyed man started to kiss and nibble his way down JD's neck and chest, stopping at each rosy nipple to bring it to aching stiffness while Chris ran his hands down JD's back and over his cheeks.

Chris kissed and nibbled his way down JD's back as he gripped and kneaded the smaller man's ass. With his heart beating wildly in his chest, he gently parted the two firm mounds, allowing him his first glimpse of his lover's virgin rosette. He blew a little puff of air at the tight opening to watch as it winked at him while JD shuddered at the sensation. Leaning in to kiss the opening that he would soon be embedded in, the clean spicy smell of the younger man wove around his senses, overlaid with the sweet scent of the soap JD preferred. He heard the gasp as his lips made contact and smiled as he teasingly started to lap at the small opening with his tongue.

JD hugged Buck tighter, whimpering at the pleasure Chris was giving him. Needing more, he hitched his leg higher and started rocking back against the wiggling invader that was now poking into his virgin hole. Chris increased his attentions, strong hands holding his lover still while spreading those firm globes even further apart to gain better access.

When he had mouthed and sucked the little opening into quivering looseness Chris decided that JD was ready for the next step and reached back to retrieve the lube. He applied a generous amount to his fingers and then inserted the first one between JD's cheeks. Buck by this time had worked his way down so that he had JD's leg trapped under his arm and was teasing the dark-eyed man's belly button while lightly gripping his down-covered sacks and throbbing manhood with the other hand.

Chris slid his finger into JD's tight, velvety sheath, then started to nuzzle and kiss all the pleasure zones he could reach on the other man's back while slowly sliding his finger in and out. Buck was mirroring Chris movements in front, sucking and chewing JD's hard nipples, making the young man whimper and wiggle under the sensual assault. Thinking that JD was ready for more, Chris slipped a second finger in to join the first.

JD clamped tight around the two fingers, crying out softly in pain, and Chris could tell that the younger man was tensing up with fear. Biting his lip, he locked gazes with his other lover, exchanging silent concern over the man between them and knowing that Chris couldn't continue the way things were. Buck gently embraced the smaller man and whispered into his ear, "JD, do you want us to stop?"

JD shook his head no as he wrapped himself tighter around the larger man, tucking his head beneath Buck's chin. Buck coaxed JD's head back up so that he could look into the smaller man's eyes; they were closed and his lips were tight with tension. The blue-eyed man gently kissed the sweet face before him, murmuring words of love, trying to get JD to open his eyes.

Keeping his fingers where they were, Chris reached between his two lovers to gently stroke JD's flagging erection while laying kisses across his shoulders and back. He was rewarded for his loving, tender care with little moans of pleasure once again. Chris continued to pleasure JD, and as he felt the tension slow draining away he began to scissor his fingers back and forth to gently loosen the tight muscle. When the younger man stayed relaxed, Chris decided to reward his smaller lover and crooked his fingers upwards, to begin massaging JD's prostate.

At the first touch JD's eyes flew open and he gave a strangled yelp. "What ... what was that?!"

Buck smiled at JD's stunned look. "That's the little gland that makes all this pleasurable," he answered as he lifted JD's leg higher, thus opening the smaller man even more to Chris' careful preparations.

The blond spooned up behind JD as he continued to caress the little gland and whispered, "That's it, baby … just imagine me inside of you … hitting that sweet hot spot ... driving you insane with pleasure."

JD started to rock back onto the invading fingers as the hot flashes of pleasure bombarded his body. "Ohhhhh Chris … soooo goooooodddddd… ohhh god …more, please!"

Chris pulled JD's arm away from Buck and wove their fingers together, freeing the blue-eyed man so that he could help prepare their lover. The two men worked their way down their JD's body and as Chris inserted a third finger, Buck swallowed JD's hard shaft down to the root and the smaller man screamed out in both pain and pleasure.

Chris held still as Buck continued his assault on JD's cock, and only when he felt JD start to rock back onto his fingers again did the blond once again start to move. Carefully Chris scissored his fingers, encouraging the tight muscle to relax even further. Lost in pleasure, JD didn't even notice when Chris slipped the fourth and final finger into his body. When the sphincter muscle was as stretched and loose as possible, Chris signaled Buck that he was ready.

Buck increased his sensual assault on their inexperienced lover, leaning up so that he could trap JD's other leg under his body, preventing him from moving while giving Chris more room to maneuver. Chris curled up against JD and removed his fingers, placing the head of his manhood against the readied opening and slowly applying pressure.

JD protested the loss of the stretching fingers, but then he felt something far larger begin to enter him. He stiffened and whimpered at the burning sensation, but there wasn't much pain as Chris's cock slid into him. The older man had been prepared for that reaction, and Chris froze again to allow JD to become accustomed to the intrusion. His body shuddering at the wonderful feeling of being in such a tight, warm space, Chris growled huskily, "Oh God, you're … you're so tight … so perfect ... "

Buck in the meantime had worked his way back up to gently kiss JD as he caressed the younger man's flagging erection back to full hardness, and Chris started to caress his JD's flank while laying little kisses along his lover's shoulders and back.

All of this loving attention soon had JD mewling in pleasure once again, and when Chris felt that JD was totally relaxed he slowly rocked his way further in, encouraging him with words of love until he was fully seated within him. Leaning close to one shell-like ear he whispered, "I'm in you JD ... can you feel me?" as he pulled the smaller man's hand back to let him feel that they were indeed joined. Buck covered JD's face with kisses as the smaller man adjusted to having Chris inside of him.

Chris had never felt anything like he did with this man in his arms. JD fit him perfectly, and it took all his control not to thrusting savagely into that welcoming heat and in doing so hurt his innocent love. Chris wanted to make this last for JD, to bring him pleasure again and again, so he slowly withdrew, almost pulling all the way out, before sliding slowly back home, hitting JD's prostate dead on.

The three men moved as one, whispering words of love and desire. JD was the first to climax and brought his two lovers over the precipice with him. Feeling satiated and loved, he lay safely cradled between the two men who'd changed and reshaped his world.

Buck gently kissed JD's forehead and then he slowly extracted himself from their embrace, moving towards the bathroom. He quickly cleaned himself up before returning to his lovers with a warm washcloth. Chris was still holding JD close to him as he tenderly caressed the smaller man's body and whispered loving words into his ear. They were still connected, Chris knowing that it would be much easier on his lover if he allowed JD's body to slowly push him out rather than pulling out on his own.

Buck tenderly cleaned JD's genitals, laying little kisses on the younger man's face until Chris was finally freed. Buck laid a comforting hand on Chris' shoulder, conveying with that touch that everything would be all right as they both saw the blood at the same time.

Chris gathered JD against him, whispering "I'm sorry" over and over again as Buck applied antiseptic cream to the small tear. Finally JD placed gentle fingers on his blond lover's lips to silence him. "I'm all right, Chris," he reassured the distraught man tiredly. "Isn't a virgin supposed to bleed on his wedding night?" And then he snuggled more firmly against Chris and fell into a deep sleep.

"Don't worry, Chris; he'll be sore for the next couple of days but he's all right," whispered Buck gently. Leaning over JD, he pulled Chris to him and captured his mouth, lovingly mapping it before releasing the other man to allow him to clean himself up. Buck gently rolled JD onto his side and slipped under the covers to spoon up behind him, throwing one arm over Chris as well as he nuzzled the back of JD's neck. Closing his eyes, listening to the even breathing of his lovers, Buck joined them in sleep.

 

end