Title: Vengeful Weekend

Author:Wgang16@aol.com

Fandom: Magnificent 7

Pairing:

Rating/warnings: NC17-for language, violence and rape. If this is not your cup of tea do not read it. Feedback welcome, no flames. Thanks

Disclaimer: Magnificent Seven does not belong to me and never will. This story if for enjoyment only.

Authors note: Thanks to Mog for creating the ATF universe. All spelling and grammar errors are mine. I am not an English teacher. This is for fun.

 

Vengeful Weekend

by Wgang16

Out of the corner of his eye Vin Tanner glanced at his teammate Buck Wilmington. Looking down at his lap Vin noticed his hands were clenched together. Shit! He had told Chris this would never work. Sending him and Buck up to the cabin a day before the others was just asking for trouble. Buck had seemed to like him when he joined the team two months ago, but in the last couple of weeks Buck treated him like he was a low life intruder. Especially when it came to his friendship with Chris. Just how much Buck disliked him was made all to clear last Wednesday evening when he had followed Vin home and proceeded to yell for several minutes. Buck made sure that Vin got the message loud and clear. Vin was not good enough to hang around Chris and the team. He lived in the poorest section of town when he made good money and could move out. He had been a former bounty hunter and he was not educated enough. Vin couldn’t even write up a report that Ezra or JD didn’t have to proofread. Buck informed the shattered young man that he was not going to stand by and watch Vin drag Chris into the gutter. That is exactly what would happen because for some reason Vin had become very important to Chris and the blond leader would not allow anyone to harm the young man in any way. Since Chris would not protect himself it was up to Buck to do it for him. Before Vin could respond, Buck had stormed out of the apartment slamming the door behind him.

Well, Vin didn’t need to be hit up the side of the head. He wouldn’t stay where he wasn’t wanted. On Tuesday morning he had turned his resignation into Chris, the stunned look on the leaders face hurting Vin deeply. Vin had explained that it was time for him to move on, not wanting to lay the blame on Buck. Chris needed Buck’s friendship whether he knew it or not. Vin figured this was what Chris would want. Reading between the lines Chris figured out that Buck was the cause of Vins unease and desire to flee. Telling Vin to take a week to think it over, Chris sent him out to the ranch to spend some time with the horses. Knowing this was something the young man enjoyed, Chris was hoping it would alleviate some of the stress his friend had.

Waiting until Vin had left, Chris called Buck into the office. Chris put it on the line and demanded to know what Buck had said to upset Vin. Buck immediately launched into a tirade about Vins past and how it was just like the ex-bounty hunter to run to Chris and cry on his shoulder. Shamed into silence, Buck listened as Chris told Buck that Vin had turned in his resignation and had not mentioned Buck at all. Chris had noticed Buck’s hostile attitude towards the younger man for a couple of weeks. The two old friends left the office and after a few beers at the bar, Chris made Buck realize that the friendship they had was just as solid as it had been before Vin had showed up. Vin did not take Buck’s place; he just helped Chris get out of the hell that he had been in since his family had been killed. Buck could not do that because he was so intertwined in Chris past. Vins friend ship was not better than Bucks just different. Vin was like his kid brother, friend and the other half of his soul all rolled up in one. In fact Chris admitted to his old friend that he wished Vin could be even closer, but with their jobs and Chris being Vins boss that would never happen. Besides, Chris did not even know how Vin would feel having a relationship with another man. Buck would always be his oldest and best friend. The two men decided that Buck and Vin would talk the next day and clear the air.

Plans are great when everything goes right. The next day a bust they had been working on for three weeks went down. With all the activity, the talk between the two men never happened. Friday evening Chris informed the two men that he wanted them to head on up to his mountain cabin retreat. The rest of them would follow Sunday morning. He had talked Judge Travis into giving the team the next week off for a job well done.

Knowing it would do no good to argue with Larabee when he had made his plans clear, the two men agreed that Buck would Vin up at his apartment in Purgatory Saturday morning at 9:00.

So here they were halfway to Chris cabin and only a handful of words spoken between the two men.

Heaving a deep sigh, Buck looked over at the fidgeting sharpshooter. It was a sure sign the young man was upset when he had a hard time sitting still. He had wanted to talk to the sharpshooter at the cabin where they could start a fire in the big fireplace and relax with a beer. Take their time and get everything out in the open. Buck had decided that he might start dropping a few hints just to see if Vin might be interested in jumping in the sack with Chris. Deciding that he could not put off his apology and explanation to the young man, as it looked like Vin was about ready to jump out of his skin, Buck pulled the big SUV off the road.

His blue eyes wide with surprise and a little apprehension, Vin glanced over to Buck.

Buck turned the SUV off and turned to look at Vin. Cursing to himself after he saw the unease lurking in the big blue eyes, Buck smiled hoping to relax Vin.

Licking his lips, Buck looked down at his clenched hand. Forcing himself to take a deep breath he tried to relax. Reaching out to put his hand on Vins shoulder, Buck saw the young man flinch back as though expecting a blow to the face.

Pulling his hand back, Buck softly said, "I’d never hit you, Vin. I might be a jackass and scream and yell, but I’d never physically hurt you."

Seeing Vin relax a little, Buck continued, "I want to apologize for treating you the way that I have the last couple of weeks. You didn’t do anything to deserve it. It was just my jealousy and insecurity showing up and you happened to get the brunt end of it."

Vins jaw dropped in surprise, he certainly had not expected an apology from the big man. "Why would you be jealous of me, Buck? You have all the women you want, everyone likes you, and you’re smart. I should be the one that’s jealous."

"Vin, you have an sense of integrity and honesty that puts me to shame. You brought Chris back to life when I couldn’t. I resented that and I took it out on you. Women, hell boy, the women think that you are the greatest thing walking. You just don’t give them any encouragement, thankfully for me. As far as liking you, anyone who knows you likes you. You are the kindest man I know. You are definitely not stupid, Vin, you may not have gone to college, but hell you’re just as smart as the rest of us. When it comes to the wilderness and just plain surviving you surpass us all."

"Why the screaming tantrum then, Buck? I mean I’ve been here two months and you just decided that you didn’t like me in the last couple of weeks. You suddenly figured out that I did not fit in with the team. Now you say you like me, have to tell you I’m confused."

Blushing a little, Buck admitted, "Well, I’m kind of embarrassed about it. I told Chris and when I heard myself talking I thought how childish I was sounding. I called out to Chris ranch a couple of Sundays ago and you answered. I wanted to ask him to go to the game with me. It was the anniversary of my mom’s death and I wanted some company. Chris and I have always gone out and gotten plastered before when we had an emotional anniversary pop up. Kinda makes the pain go away for awhile, at least until you wake up with a hangover. When you answered I realized he was already busy and didn’t have any time for me. I proceeded to feel sorry for myself and drank too much which made the whole self-pity worse. Just let it build up until I exploded at you. Then you quit and you didn’t even blame me and I realized what an ass I’d been. I’m so sorry, Vin. I hope one day you can forgive me. I sure don’t want you to resign and not just for Chris sake. I don’t want to lose you as a friend."

Sitting quietly Vin thought about what Buck had just said. Cocking his head to one side, Vin allowed a small smile to appear on his face. "AW, Hell, Bucklin, I don’t want to lose you as a friend either. I can see why you got upset. Just next time tell me, I would’ve gone and gotten drunk with you.

Besides, we need each other to harass Chris to death. So, apology accepted and can we please forget the whole thing happened."

Hearing the endearment that Vin always used when addressing him crossing the young mans lips, Buck felt total relief. Reaching over Buck grabbed the young man in a big hug and held on until he felt Vin wiggling to get free. Pulling back Buck ruffled the long brown hair, smiling to see the disgruntled look on his friend’s face.

"Damn, Buck…If I’d known you were going to crush me and mess my hair up I’d thought twice about accepting that apology."

"To late, Junior. Now lets get to that cabin and get unpacked. Then we can start a fire and settle in for some beer and football."

Shaking his head, Vin was thankful that Buck would never change. The man had a heart as big as the state of Colorado and when he was wrong he admitted it. A more loyal friend couldn’t be found and beware anyone who hurt one of his friends. Vin was just glad he was one of those friends, and he knew he was despite the misunderstandings of the last couple of weeks.

*

Pulling up the drive to Chris cabin, Buck glanced over at Vin. The young man had fallen asleep almost immediately after their heart to heart talk. Buck figured Vin had not slept well the last few days and he wanted the young man to get all the rest he needed. In fact Buck was making it his personal job to make sure Vin had a wonderful vacation, one he would never forget.

Reaching over Buck gently shook Vins shoulder to wake him. It was a sign how tired the man was when Vin did not immediately jerk awake.

"We’re here sleeping beauty. I’ll open up the cabin if you can start bringing a few things in. We’ll only bring in what we need tonight. Okay?"

Big blue eyes slit open just enough for Buck to know that Vin was awake. Yawning widely Vin replied "Okay, Bucklin. I’ll be there in a minute."

Leaving Vin to open the trunk of the SUV, Buck unlocked the front door of the cabin and walked inside. Knowing that Chris had called ahead and had a neighbor turn on the power to the cabin, Buck took several steps into the room then reached out and flipped on the light that was sitting on the end table.

In the second it took for his eyes to adjust to the bright light, Buck sensed someone behind him. Jabbing an elbow behind him, the ATF agent heard a groan, he also heard the click of a trigger being pulled back next to his ear.

"Unless you want me to kill the kid now, I’d be real quiet and behave," a low voice whispered.

Freezing, Buck was afraid to look at his attackers, fearing that the men would kill Vin. Buck figured his best option was to be quiet and wait for his chance.

His back to the door, Buck heard Vin coming up the steps. Holding his hands up, Buck slowly turned around to face the doorway.

Vin had his arms full of sacks and could not see around them, therefore did not know what happened to Buck. He was doing good to look down and see where to put his feet.

Out of the corner of his eye Buck saw a man move in the big easy chair in the corner of the room. Turning slightly, Buck’s eyes widened as he recognized the man. Realizing that he could not let Vin fall into these animals’ clutches, Buck took a step forward and opened his mouth to yell at his friend.

At that moment a man stepped in behind Vin and hit the sharpshooter on the back of the head with his fist. Letting out a yelp Vin tumbled to the floor, groceries falling everywhere. Landing on top of several large cans of food Vin groaned as his head and ribs took the brunt of the fall.

Buck jerked forward as he tried to make his way to Vin. Seeing a gun now pointed at the injured man, Buck once again raised his hands stopping his forward movement.

A fourth man now entered the cabin, a huge man easily bigger than Josiah and pure muscle. Leaning down the brute grabbed Vins right arm yanking him to his feet. Vin doubled over, but was yanked upright; his arms pulled behind his back as his wrists were tied. Vin was then held in place as the monster of a man snaked his arm through both of Vins pulling the young man flush against his body. Vins head was pulled back against the hard shoulder as a huge hand was wrapped around his chin and throat.

Blinking dazed blue eyes, Vin looked at Buck obviously confused about what the hell had just gone on. Seeing the older man slightly shake his head, Vin decided to stay quiet and let Buck handle the situation. Besides Vin wasn’t real sure he could talk with the hand on his throat. He wasn’t having trouble breathing, but he was afraid to push it.

Buck turned his head to glare at the man in the corner who was now laughing.

"Reeder, you bastard. If you know what is good for you, you’ll just take your animals and get the hell out of here."

Seeing Reeder glance at the man holding Vin, Buck turned just in time to see Vin gasping for air. The hand around his throat tightening to cut off the young mans air supply.

Leisurely standing, Reeder smiled at Buck.

"If I was you, Wilmington, I’d behave or the pretty boy will suffer even more. Just nod of you understand."

Gritting his teeth, Buck nodded relaxing only when Vin began breathing without gasping.

"What the hell do you want, Reeder?"

"Revenge, Wilmington, you and Larabee put me and my brother in prison. I’ve been rotting for years in that prison back east. My brother was just a kid; he never stood a chance in that hellhole. Ted lasted three months before he was gang raped and beaten to death. That was four years ago. I began planning my revenge then. Even got a spy at the ATF building keeping an eye on the great Team 7 lead by the great Chris Larabee. When I escaped a few days ago I put my plan into motion. I thought about just killing the two of you, but that would’ve been too easy. I want you to suffer. Didn’t really know how to accomplish that, after all Larabee didn’t seem to care about anyone."

Buck felt his stomach drop and he felt a shiver go down his spine as Reeder glanced at Vin. Buck watched as Reeder allowed his eyes to wander down the sharpshooters trim body. Buck felt total terror as he saw the lust and hunger in Reeders eyes.

Reeder walked over to Vin. It was obvious the sharpshooter was still a little dazed from the blow to the head and being choked. Reaching out a hand Reeder brushed a lock of hair off the young mans forehead. Vin tried to jerk his head back, but his head was still in the vice grip of the man behind him.

"Then several months ago, this beautiful young man appeared on the scene. I was told that Larabee treats Vin Tanner like his kid brother. I was told that Vin Tanner is the one person that Larabee cares about above all others. I was told hurting Vin Tanner is the ultimate revenge on Chris Larabee. But that leaves you Wilmington, how do I get my revenge on you? Then my little spy told me that you were on the outs with Tanner. It hit me. I’ll use you to hurt and break Tanner, tape the whole thing and send the tape to Larabee. Oh don’t worry you’ll enjoy it. You are going to rape him. You get to make him bleed and scream in pain. You should be pleased; after all I’m giving you the chance to take down the person that ruined your friendship with Larabee. Of course I’ll let him know where to find you and the boy. Don’t worry I’m not planning on killing either of you, but you’ll never know when I’ll be back to finish the job on Tanner. Just to let you know you won’t be the only to take him, I plan on raping him and then letting my men have a turn. Of course this is after you go first and smooth the way so to speak. When I mount him, I don’t plan on going smooth and easy. I learned in prison to like it rough and the bigger the struggle the better I like it. I enjoy the struggle, but my partners don’t, they tend to bleed more. In fact I think that while I’m riding him I’ll have one of my men shove their cock down his throat. That way he can be fucked at both ends. That should certainly destroy his mind. I can hardly wait to start on him. He is a prime piece of meat. That ass is one of the tightest I have seen. I can feel it clenching around me now. His luscious mouth was made for sucking cock. He’ll get a lot of practice in the next few hours. By the time we are finished his throat and ass will be raw. Hell, he’ll probably lose his voice from the screaming.

Now what about it Wilmington, willing to go first and open him up for us? Willing to take out your vengeance on a helpless body. Come on everyone gets a thrill out of the domination, the struggle except of the one that gets dominated. It’s the greatest aphrodisiac as you penetrate a vulnerable body, watching as they try to get away from the pain and the humiliation. "

Probably for the first time in his life, Buck Wilmington was at a loss for words. He looked at Vin and saw the terror in the young mans blue eyes. Knowing that they were out numbered four to two and that Vin was injured, Buck shut his eyes. Buck felt totally helpless. The others were not due at the cabin until tomorrow morning. He had to buy time for Vin. He had to keep the animals away from his friend and if that meant that he had to possess Vin first then he would do it. Vin would hate him afterwards, Chris would kill him when he saw the tape, but he had to do what he could to get Vin through this alive. If he put on a good enough show then maybe Reeder would not attack the young man, it was a slim chance, but it was the only one he had.

Buck looked straight into Vins eyes and without blinking said "What the hell. If I don’t do what you want you’ll just rape him anyway and probably me to. Besides, I’ve wanted to ream his ass for awhile anyway. This way I can literally do it."

Seeing his words sink into Vins mind, Buck saw the blue eyes widen as Vin screamed, "You bastard….I’ll kill you before I let you touch me. Let me go you fucking animals."

Vin was trying to lunge out the grip he was in, but could not budge the huge man behind him.

Stepping up to Vin, Reeder laughed as he took Vins chin in his hand gripping it tightly.

"You’re a wild one boy, I like em wild. Makes the taming that much sweeter. I think I need a taste of the merchandise before I turn the show over to your so-called friend. How about it pretty boy?"

Without waiting for an answer, Reeder shifted his grip to Vins hair and yanked the young mans head back. Leaning down Reeder savagely took Vins mouth in a vicious kiss. Feeling Vin bite his tongue, Reeder pulled back wiping blood from his lip.

"Like it rough do you. Good, that’s the way it will be. You’ll wish you had never been born after I’m through with you."

Reaching down with his other hand, Reeder gripped Vins crotch and squeezed. At the same time he leaned over the full lips again. "You bite me again and I’ll yank it off and feed it to you."

Vin moaned in pain as his mouth and lips were sucked and bit until they ached and bled.

Reeder released Vin and moved his hand up to the collar of the young mans shirt. With a quick jerk the shirt was torn in half leaving Vins chest bare to the stares of the other men.

"Very nice, pretty boy. How about Steve and I make a Vin sandwich; he wants a little taste to. We just love pretty boys, especially the ones with soft smooth skin. Steve likes to mark his fuck toys. Hell, one boy died in prison because the marks Steve gave him got infected. That sure was a damn shame, that boy was one fine piece of meat. Let’s see if you taste as good."

Steve Garton shifted his hand around Vin neck and jerked the tousled brown head to one side. Reeder ripped the rest of the shirt off Vin as Garton began his assault on the tender skin between the neck and the shoulder. Biting and sucking the huge man left bruises down the sensitive neck and shoulder.

"Gonna mark you now, Baby," Garton murmured. Garton bent down and bit at the juncture of the neck and shoulder. He continued to bite until a trail of blood began to trickle down Vins chest. Vin was writhing in pain as he tried to get away from the clutches of Garton. Moaning in pain he refused to scream and give his tormentors any satisfaction.

Garton raised up and looked across at Buck. His mouth was red with Vins blood as he licked his lips. "Tastes mighty fine, Mr. ATF agent."

"Now Steve, no fair, pretty boy is not just yours. My turn to taste some more."

Buck flinched but forced himself not to move. He had to keep up the charade that he hated Vin. If he let the animals know how their attack on the defenseless sharpshooter was infuriating him they would continue until Vin was gang raped.

Reeder began to bite and suck his way down Vins chest to the tender nipples. Reaching the tender nubs Reeder squeezed and twisted the tender flesh. He yanked down on Vins nipples just as Garton yanked Vins head back. Garton thrust his tongue into the open mouth sucking in Vins scream as Reeder replaced his hands with his teeth. Reeder was not gentle as he bit and sucked until the young man had bleeding bites on his chest. Just as Reeder was getting into his torture of the former bounty hunter, one of his men came rushing in.

"Reeder, looks like someone is coming up the road. Still about a half a mile away. I can see them with the binoculars from the hill."

Pulling away from Vin, Reeder smiled down into the dazed pain filled blue eyes. Licking the blood on his lips, Reeder said "Steves right, you do taste good. What a good slut you’ll be when we get those long legs spread wide open and that mouth filled with cock."

"We’ll continue this later, pretty boy. Now you and your good friend Buck will just have to stay in the bedroom until we take care of the visitor. You boys play nice now."

So saying Reeder grabbed Vin by the hair and drug him over to Buck. The semi-conscious sharpshooter stumbled over the groceries that still littered the floor only staying on his feet because of the hand gripping his hair.

Buck quickly clasped his friend around the waist and tried to subtly pull him away from Reeder. Buck laughed as he said, "You want me to prep him before you get back, Reeder. Be my pleasure. I can have some quality time with my good friend here. Maybe get him loose enough to put on a good show. Hell, I want a taste of him. You certainly seemed to enjoy it."

"You’re enjoying this to much, Wilmington, but what the hell go ahead. Just don’t mount him until we get in there. I want to see the blood flow and see that body writhing in pain. Like I said this Tanners ass is the best I’ve seen in awhile and from what I can feel this boy is hung like a horse. Course I never did like anyone to be hung better than me, may have to geld the boy after we have a go at that ass."

Feeling Vin's knees start to buckle at Reeders words, Buck leaned down and threw the young man over his shoulder. Turning around he headed into the master bedroom. He knew there were no windows and with Vin hurt, Buck knew he would have to bide his time for an escape.

As Buck tossed Vin down on the bed he heard the door slam shut and locked behind him. Knowing what he needed to do, Buck quickly leaned down and pulled Vins boots and socks off. Buck untied the young sharpshooter hands and gently rubbed the raw red wrists. If he had to follow through with this travesty he wanted to make it as easy on Vin as possible. Seeing the knife that Vin kept strapped to his ankle, Buck thanked god that Tanner liked to be prepared. He slid the knife in the top of his own boot. He wasn’t planned on stripping if he could help it. His boots were heavy and presented quite a weapon by themselves.

Glancing around Buck noticed the video equipment lying around the room. Deciding that was the least of his worries, he turned his attention to the young man he was trying to protect. Seeing the bite marks and blood on the young man, Buck felt rage fill his soul. If it was the last thing he did, he would kill Reeder and enjoy every second of it.

Quickly untying his friend, Buck gently patted Vins pale cheeks whispering urgently "Vin,… come on Junior… wake up…we gotta talk a minute."

Seeing the blue eyes flutter open, Buck smiled "That’s it Vin, open those blue eyes. We gotta figure out what we are going to do, Kid. Come on, wake up I’m beginning to panic here."

Vin glanced around the room for a few seconds to, confused and in to much pain to remember what had happened. Then memory hit hard.

Flinching away from Buck, Vin whispered hoarsely, "How could you Buck, I thought we were friends. I guess I was just a fool to believe you."

Seeing the tears fill the emotive eyes, Buck felt his heart clinch in agony and remorse. The big man knew they did not have much time and he needed to get Vins cooperation if they were going to pull this off.

"Shh….Junior…It was the only thing I could think of...I have to keep those animals from raping you. Knowing Chris he is going to come up here early to make sure that we are getting along. We just have to play along with Reeder until I get a chance to get us free. But know this Vin if I have to I WILL take you, and I will make Reeder think that I’m raping you. I’ll be a hell of lot easier on you than those animals."

Buck waited as Vin absorbed his little speech. Seeing Vin take a deep breath he waited until Vin met his eyes. In the young mans gaze he saw regret, fear, panic, pain and finally acceptance. Buck gently pulled Vin into a hug. Placing his hand on the back of Vins head, Buck stroked the long hair. Feeling wetness on his shirt Buck knew that Vin had lost the battle to control his emotions and was crying. The tears did not surprise him. He knew he was at least partially to blame. Vin had been walking on eggshells around him for a couple of weeks. Vins worried wary behavior and the dark circles around the young mans eyes indicated emotional turmoil. The traumatic events of the last thirty minutes just brought everything to the surface.

Buck waited until Vin had himself under control, then set the sharpshooter away from him. Putting his hand under Vins chin, Buck raised his friend’s head.

"Vin, I have to know something. I know this is hard on you, but I need the truth, I have to try to make this as easy on you as I can. Have you ever been with a man? I have to know."

Vins eyes got big as he blushed in embarrassment.

"I’ve never had sex with a man, Buck. Shit… I only had sex with a couple of women. I’m real sorry, I guess that doesn’t help our situation."

"You have nothing to apologize for Vin, I didn’t figure you had been with a man, but I had to know. I have… a couple of times… hope that doesn’t make you think bad of me. At least one of us will know what we’re doing."

"Hell, Bucklin, I don’t care who you’ve had sex with. That’s your business…not mine. I said I’d never had sex with a man not that the thought hadn’t crossed my mind."

"Damn, Vin you are full of surprises aren’t you. Now listen, we probably don’t have much more time alone. We have to continue with the charade that I hate you. I’ll try to drag it out as long as I can. If….shit this is so hard to say….I have to take you to appease them, then don’t fight me."

"I don’t know if I can do that, Buck. It’s going to hurt and I just…well… I just don’t think that I can just lay there and not fight the pain."

Buck tightened his grip on Vins chin and made sure they were looking each other in the eye.

"I’m going to be blunt, Junior. It is going to hurt. This is your first time and I doubt that they will let me make love you to make it easier. I’ll try to prepare you as much as I can or as much as they will let me. If we are damn lucky I can bring you off first so you’ll be a little relaxed. No matter what I say and what I do remember that I am trying to keep us alive. At the beginning I need you to struggle against me, Reeder will be expecting it. But if it comes down to the last act I need you to listen close to what I’m about to say. If it comes down to it, you can’t fake penetration, Reeders not going to be happy until I’m in your body, raping you. You just have to remember to relax, as much as you can, that will make it easier. I just pray that we survive this and you can forgive me and maybe stop Chris from killing me."

Vin's pale face became even paler as Buck told him what was going to happen. At the last sentence trailed off he reached out and put his hand on Bucks cheek.

"I already forgive you, Bucklin. You’re only doing what you have to so we stay alive. Chris will understand that even if I have to hit him up the side of head to help him understand."

"God, Vin, you are one of a kind. You’re the one that is going to be hurt no matter how hard I try to be gentle and here you are comforting me. No wonder Chris is in love you."

Hearing Vin gasp and then feeling his arm grabbed, Buck realized what he had just said.

"Aw…Shit…Chris is going to fucking kill me. Forget you heard that, Vin. I wasn’t supposed to say anything. Chris doesn’t want to force you into anything you might regret and he’s afraid of the backlash."

"What force. I love him, Bucklin. He’s the only man I ever thought about being with," Vin was ecstatic momentarily forgetting the danger they were in.

Buck seeing Vin totally forgetting the predicament they were in grabbed Vins arms forcing the younger man to lay back on the bed. Buck placed his hands beside Vin holding his head in place. Using his body Buck easily pressed Vin into the mattress. Lying completely on top of Vin, Buck glared down into the suddenly apprehensive eyes.

"Keep your mind on the danger, Vin. Chris will wait. I have to tie your hands to the headboard. I know Reeder; he is going to want you restrained. Be better if I did it, I won’t tie you as tight as he would."

Seeing the quivering lips start to open, Buck hissed "NO, Vin, don’t say it, don’t make this any harder. I have to do it. It’s for your own good. Do you really want Reeders hands on you tying you to the bed."

Swallowing deeply, Vins eyes followed Bucks every move as he tied Vins hands together, then pulled the rigid arms above the sharpshooter’s head. Looping the rope through the posts on the headboard, Buck made sure the rope was taut, but not putting too much of a strain on his friends shoulders. Hearing a hiss of pain, Buck glanced down at Vin raising his eyebrow in a silent question.

"Where….ah…he bit me it pulls and hurts. My chest is starting to burn. Sorry"

"Don’t apologize again, Vin. I don’t have anything to fix your shoulder with. I’m sorry. I’ll fix it as soon as I can."

Vin smiled in part to comfort his friend who he could tell was about to lose it. In a way this was harder on Buck than on him. Buck was about hurt a friend deliberately even if he did have a good reason for it.

"Make you a deal, Bucklin. Neither one of us apologizes again. How’s that?"

"Deal, kiddo. Just remember that Chris is in love you, but I love you like a brother. No matter what, remember that."

As Vin opened his mouth to respond he could hear the bedroom door being unlocked.

Buck gazed down at Vin seeing the bruises standing out on the neck and shoulders. He used the sight of the abuse his friend had taken as a means to get his anger up.

Holding Vins eyes with his own, he whispered low enough for only Vin to hear him.

"Time to get into the act, Junior. Just go with it and remember to trust me to get us out of here."

Vin sent Buck a reassuring gaze out of those blue eyes and somehow Buck knew that whatever happened, ultimately Vin trusted him and that would not change.

Hearing the door open, Buck put his arms around Vin and crushed the smaller body to him. Knowing he was now being watched, Buck wrapped a hand in Vins hair, holding his friend in place. Lowering his head Buck began devouring the mouth beneath his. Needing to make this realistic the big man made sure that Vins lip began bleeding again. Hearing Vin moan, Buck changed direction and began sucking, biting and licking his way down the firm, smooth chest. Reaching a bruised dusky nipple, Buck bit down just enough to get a reaction from the body pinned under his. As Vin let out a yelp and arched off the bed, Bucks other hand pulled the belt off Vins jeans. Buck began to lick and soothe the nipple he had just bitten. Not only did he need to give Reeder the show he wanted; he needed to arouse Vin. Buck had decided he needed to get Vin off before Buck had to mount him. Vin would be relaxed, and hopefully the penetration would be a little easier. There would still be pain and blood, there had to be or Reeder would not be happy and Buck was afraid if that happened Reeder would have Vin gang raped. Buck knew the boy would not be able to survive that. If Vin did not survive then neither would Chris and losing them both would kill Buck. Vins survival was of paramount importance.

Reeder and Garton were the only ones in the room with their two prisoners. Garton pulled up a chair at the end of the bed and proceeded to stroke himself through his pants. He wanted a ringside seat for the show. He couldn’t wait for his turn at the sweet piece of ass tied to the bed. He figured with an ass like Tanner had, it would be good and tight for several rapes. If Tanner gave him a good ride he might just decide to kill Reeder and take the boy with him. Find a place in the mountains and keep the boy chained to the bed. What a life, with his own personal fuck toy ready to mounted or forced to suck cock.

Reeder was also aroused by what he was watching. Reeder leaned against the wall and undid his jeans, shoving his underwear out of the way. Reeder like Garton was anxious to have a piece of Tanner. He could practically feel that tight hot channel close around his cock, the blood flowing and Tanner screaming in pain. Oblivious of Garton and the two men on the bed, Reeder began stroking himself.

Buck while seeming to be totally absorbed in Vin, knew where the two men were in the room and a quick glance told him what they were doing. A plan was taking form in his brain; he just had to keep up the charade for awhile longer.

With that thought in mind Buck transferred his attention to the other nipple. While he was sucking and nipping on this tender nub, his left hand was gently pinching the nipple he had just left. With the twin sensations on his chest, Vin was writhing on the bed. The pain and pleasure feelings were more that he had ever experienced. Even with the bite marks and bruises from the earlier assault, Vin was starting to get aroused. Damn, if Buck did this with the women he dated no wonder they were all hot for him.

The two women he had been with sure hadn’t paid much attention to his chest.

Taking advantage of the situation, Buck reached down and undid the zipper, pushing the jeans down a little on the slim hips. Slipping his hand under Vins briefs, Buck grasped the semi-hard shaft he found there. Knowing that Vin was partially aroused by the stimulation of his nipples, Buck began stroking his friend to further arousal. While continuing to stroke Vin, Buck leaned up and kissed Vin moving slowly to suck at the soft earlobe.

Buck whispered "Easy, Vin. Just go with it. I’ll make it as good as I can. Just relax and let it go."

Getting a moan in response, Buck reared back looking down at Vin. Seeing the blue eyes now glazed with pleasure besides the pain and fear, Buck stepped up his actions.

Pulling away from the sweaty, shivering body, Buck pulled Vins jeans and underwear off, throwing them on the floor. Now the sharpshooter was naked. Buck quickly unsnapped his own jeans, then quickly unzipped them. Deciding to leave the jeans on he pushed them down his hips just enough to release his shaft. Releasing his hard shaft, Buck lined his body up with the one trapped on the bed. Grasping both cocks in his hand, Buck began to stroke, determined to bring Vin off first. If he got Vin off this way then he could lubricate himself quickly when it came time to take his friend. As he stroked Vin, Buck used his own legs to spread Vins slim thighs wider.

Reaching underneath Vin, Buck found the tight entrance to Vins body. Using the pre-cum, Buck coated one finger and gently began to rim the tight muscle. As the muscle loosened the finger slipped inside. Feeling Vin start to tense up at the intrusion, Buck slid back a bit and let go of the cocks, engulfing Vins shaft with his mouth while at the same time placing his hand on the flat muscled stomach to keep Vin in place.

Vin arched up with an inarticulate cry at the warm mouth that was sucking and licking him.

Buck quickly inserted two fingers into his friend, searching for the little button of pleasure that he knew would send Vin over the edge. Hearing Vin cry out in pleasure, Buck knew he had found it.

Buck heard Reeder growl "Finish it, Wilmington, the boy is enjoying it to much. Fuck him or I will."

Letting Vins cock fall out of his mouth, he took it and began to stroke again. Bending over Buck bit down on the heaving stomach biting and sucking until he knew it would leave a dark bruise on the golden skin. Buck silently apologized to the squirming body beneath him as he reared back and rammed three fingers into Vin twisting and stretching the tight passage. Vin moaned as the combination of pain and pleasure. Buck curved his fingers and massaged the swollen gland feeling it pulse as Vin arched up into his hand, cum gushing over Vins stomach.

Quickly Buck raised the slim hips and rested them on his thighs, opening Vin up for easier access. Feeling the channel surrounding his fingers spasm, Buck quickly placed his the head of his cock at Vin relaxed entrance. Placing his hands on Vins waist, Buck gripped tight not wanting his friend to move as he was penetrated. Slowly moving forward, Buck felt himself shoved from behind by Garton. Caught off balance Buck was thrust into Vin, filling the young man quickly and completely.

Vin screamed out in pain as he felt himself tear and warmth run down his skin. The scent of blood and sex filled the room. Pain overrode any pleasure he was feeling as it felt like he was being ripped in half. Struggling to get away from the pain inside and the weight on his lower body, Vin began to sob as agony streaked through his body, tears ran down the side of his face.

Buck froze in place. God what had he done, Vin was in agony. Buck had never heard Vin cry and sob. Preparing to pull out of the abused bleeding passage, Buck stopped as he heard the click of a gun. Turning his head Buck saw that Reeder had pulled out a gun and was pointing it at Vins head.

"Continue with the rape Wilmington, did you really think that I fell for your little ‘I hate Vin Tanner’ act. I just played along to see how far you would go. I think you rather enjoyed ramming it into the boy. That tight clinging little ass wrapped warmly around your cock. The blood just makes it that much sweeter. Makes the passage a little smoother and slicker. Better for you even if it makes it worse for the boy. That’s the way shit happens. You are either the predator or the prey. Continue with the show and you better make it good. I expect you to come and I expect you to make sure pretty boy comes again. With the pain he’s in you have your work cut out for you. Then when you are finished Steve and I will take over. The boy will think your rape was a walk in the park after we finish with him. His mouth and his ass won’t be the same for quite sometime. In fact he probably won’t be able to talk or sit for a long time." Reeder said as he continued to stroke his own cock.

Buck pulled out of Vin then plunged back in, choking back tears as Vin continued to struggle against the pain. The young sharpshooter had begun to murmur to himself as though he had put himself in another world trying to get away from the pain and humiliation of the rape.

Buck could hear Vin murmur "Chris…. please Chris….help me…God I hurt so bad…Please make it stop…Bucklin…help me…Make it stop."

As the black rage filled him, Buck noticed that Reeder had put the gun down and was stroking himself to completion. Taking a chance he pulled out of Vin and shoved his leg back, ignoring the choked scream from the injured man as Vin was bounced around on the bed. Buck knowing that Garton was sitting right behind him knew this was his chance to take the big man out. Hearing the snap of a broken bone, Buck lunged off the bed pulling the knife out of his boot. He headed straight at Reeder. Knowing that Garton would not be a threat, Buck had killed enough of the enemy in combat to know what a broken neck sounded like, Buck concentrated on the ringleader of this nightmare. Reeder caught off guard reached for his gun, moving to slow as the knife was sunk into his chest.

Twisting the knife, then yanking it out, Buck watched as Reeder fell to the floor.

Grabbing up the gun, Buck pulled up his jeans zipping them quickly and headed for the bedroom door. Stepping over Gartons dead body Buck walked to the front door of the cabin. Peering out the window, he saw the other two men standing on the porch, their rifles slung over their shoulders. Opening the door, Buck calmly waited until both men went for their guns then shot them both dead.

Quickly he checked both men to make sure they were dead and then drug Gartons body outside to dump with the others. He did not want Vin to see the mess.

Heading back into the bedroom Buck hurried over to Reeder. Thinking the man was dead, Buck was surprised when Reeder opened his eyes, and glared up at him.

As blood bubbled out of his mouth, Reeder said, "You may have thought you won, Wilmington, but you still raped pretty boy. He’ll never forgive you and Larabee will kill you for hurting the one person he cares about. I still won…."

Reader’s eyes rolled back in his head as blood continued to pour out of his mouth and out of the hole in his chest.

The big ATF agent yanked the body through the house and dumped it in the yard with the other three. He locked the front door behind him and literally ran for the bedroom to take care of the innocent victim of this nightmare.

Rushing up to the bed, Buck saw that Vin was unconscious. Buck carefully pulled a blanket up to Vins waist. Buck untied Vins hands and massaged the arms as he lowered them to lie beside the still body. Going into the bathroom Buck started running water in the bathtub. Vin needed to be soothed, he needed to feel safe and he needed to feel clean, nothing better than a nice warm bath, Buck thought to himself. Finding some bath oil in the cabinet, Buck poured a capful into the water.

Buck carried a wet warm washcloth back to the bedroom. He pulled the blanket down, baring his friends body. Before, Buck put Vin in the tub he needed to see how much damage had been done to the tender tissues during the rape. Gently wiping Vins stomach, thighs and ass, Buck pushed Vins legs apart and carefully put a pillow under the slim hips. Buck gently pushed Vins ass cheeks apart and checked him for damage. Blinking back tears the big man wiped gently at the red inflamed hole, Buck noticed a small tear that was still oozing a little blood. More bruises were starting to appear on the lithe body. Thankfully there was no blood indicating internal damage.

Tossing the cloth on the bed, Buck lifted Vin in his arms as though he was little more than a child. As Buck entered the bathroom, Vin moaned and began to stir. The young mans eyes shot open and he began to struggle.

Buck tightened his arms around his precious package as Vin struggled to get lose. It was obvious that Vin was unaware who held him and that he was safe.

"Shh….Vin, its me Buck. Its okay, I killed all of them. You’re safe now." Buck looked down as pain filled blue eyes looked up at him.

Vin looked into the somber tear filled guilt stricken eyes so close to his own. Realizing he was not the only person that had been hurt by the events of the last hour Vin put his hand on Buck’s cheek as he softly said, "I know I’m safe, Buck. What happened was not your fault. You saved me from them and …. I know its wrong but I’m glad they’re all dead, just wish you’d saved one for me."

"No…it was my battle…I should have protected you better. I hope you can forgive me….I" Buck stuttered to a halt as a hand went over his mouth.

Vin smiled softly "Our battle, Buck, we were together in this nightmare. You’re hurt to. Maybe not physically like me, but you were hurt to. No more apologies…I thought we settled that earlier. We’re alive, that’s what counts."

Kneeling by the bathtub, Buck lowered Vin into the water, hearing his friend hiss as the warm water touched the bite marks on his body. Vin began to relax as the oil soothed his aches and pains.

Putting his hand under Vins chin, Buck raised the golden head. Meeting Vins eyes, Buck saw pain and anger, but no blame or hatred.

"You’re priceless, Junior. You’re barely able to sit in the tub; you’re in pain yet you’re worrying about me. Chris is one lucky man to have you love him. Okay, no more apologies. We’ll get past this together. Now I want you to wash, then relax, I’m going to change the bed, pick up the groceries off the floor and get some medical supplies out. When I come back in I’ll get you to bed and then I’m going to check you out. I want to bandage those wounds and get some antibiotic cream on them. I will not have any arguments from you. Got it?"

Getting a slight nod of the shaggy head, Buck backed out of the bathroom. He watched from the doorway as Vin began washing his face.

Wanting to give Vin some privacy, Buck went back to the bedroom where he stripped the bed. Figuring the sheets were a lost cause he shoved them in a trash sack. Working quickly he put fresh sheets on the bed, picking up Vins cloths and putting them on the back of a chair. Using a mop and bucket he found in the kitchen he mopped up as much blood as he could. He threw an old rug he found in the kitchen over the bloodstain he could not get up. Grabbing the medical kit out of the kitchen cabinet Buck laid it on the bedside table. Finding some of Chris old sweats in a drawer, Buck pulled out a pair and tossed them on the bed.

Hesitating, Buck finally registered that his own clothes had blood on them and his underwear and jeans were sticking to his skin. Feeling like he was going puke his guts up, Buck realized that he still had Vins blood and cum on himself. That was what was so sticky. Well, his comfort would just have to wait. He had to take care of Vin.

"Come on, Junior, time to get out of that water, before you turn into a prune."

Vin glanced up at Buck as the big man entered the bathroom carrying a towel. Slowly standing up, Vin put his hand on the wall to steady himself. Vin flinched as he felt a sharp pain in his lower back.

Buck was watching Vin like a hawk. When he saw the flicker of pain cross his friends face he quickly stepped forward and picked Vin up. Ignoring Vins protests that he could walk, Buck gently set Vin down on the edge of the bed. Taking the towel Buck began to dry Vin off.

"Vin, quit fidgeting, Don’t lie I know you’re hurting. I’m going to dry you off, get you settled in the bed and then take care of your wounds. I have some tea on and I found some of your muscle relaxers that Nathan has you take for your back. I’m going to give you a couple, then I want you to sleep. I’ll take care of everything, I do not want you to say another word…just lay there and accept some comfort and tender loving care. Remember Chris always says that I have a big mother hen complex. So deal with it."

Blushing slightly, still a little uneasy at having someone take care of him, Vin nevertheless knew that Buck needed this. Needed to take care of him, to try to atone for what had happened. Even knowing that Vin did not blame him, Buck still felt guilty, would for quite awhile and Vin would try to make it as easy as he could.

Giving a jaunty salute, Vin replied "Gotcha, Mom. Whatever you say."

Looking up from where he was drying Vins feet, Buck narrowed his eyes.

"Lay down, boy or I’ll send you to bed without your tea."

Twenty minutes later Buck was finished tending to all Vins wounds. The bite on his shoulder was bandaged and though looked bad, Buck did not think it would get infected with all the ointment he had put on it. The bites on the slim chest were not as bad as the shoulder wound. The ointment should take care of them. Seeing that the bleeding had stopped Buck put ointment on the tear he had caused. Warning Vin what he was going to do. Buck put some crème on his finger and gently inserted it in Vins tender swollen channel. Hearing Vin hiss in pain and seeing how the young man was tensed up, Buck finished as quickly as he could.

As Buck reached to pick up the sweats he heard someone enter the cabin and head for the bedroom. Buck lunged for his gun on the bedside table placing himself between Vin and the doorway. As Vin struggled to sit up, Chris Larabee entered the room with his gun out.

Everyone froze in place. Chris and Buck lowered their guns the relief crossing both faces. Chris because his friends were alive which he wondered about when he saw the four bodies out front. Buck because now he would not have to deal with the whole situation by himself.

Chris’s eyes swept over Buck and settled on the pale, naked young man in the bed. Seeing Vin reach for a blanket to cover himself, Chris saw the bruises and bite marks on the golden body. Chris saw Vins lower lip quiver slightly as he dropped his blue eyes to the bed. The blond team leader also did not miss Vins flinch when he moved quickly to cover himself.

Swiftly crossing the room, Chris stood on the opposite side of the bed as Buck. Vin was laying down the blanket pulled up to his chin. The young man was refusing to look Chris in the eye and his knuckles were white where they were gripping the blanket.

"What the fuck is going on? Vins hurt and looks scared to death, I saw Reeders body out front with three other men and Buck you look like hell," Chris literally spat the words out of his mouth. The blond leader could hardly get the words out of his mouth when all he wanted to do was wrap his arms around the man he loved.

Seeing Chris reach for the blanket to check out Vins wounded body, Buck grabbed his friend’s hand.

"Don’t Chris…Now’s not the time. Vins not up to this yet. He’s hurt and he needs to rest …I’ll explain everything in a bit. Let me get Junior settled. Then we’ll figure out what to do about the whole situation."

Picking up the glass of water Buck raised Vins head and popped the pills in his friend’s mouth. When the pills had been swallowed Buck gently eased Vin into a sitting position and slipped a sweatshirt over the tousled head. Vin allowed the blanket to fall around his waist as soon as the sweatshirt was in place. Easing the young man back down on the bed it was not long before the pills took effect.

The pills combined with the physical, emotional and mental turmoil Vin had suffered was making the sharpshooter groggy and disoriented. Buck slipped the blanket off the compliant body and put the sweatpants on. Hearing Chris suck in his breath, Buck looked at his old friend.

Chris reached down and gently touched the bruise on Vins stomach; he then let his fingers glide down to the finger sized bruises on the slim hips. Buck saw Chris face go dark as he catalogued the bite marks on the smooth chest and the bruises on the neck and shoulders. Glancing up at Vins face, Chris saw that the young man was asleep, unaware of the anguish that the team leader was now experiencing. Chris brushed his fingertips across Vins cheek then stroked the golden hair off Vins forehead. Chris kissed the tip of his finger then gently placed the finger on Vins lips.

Buck blinked back tears as he slipped the pants on the quiet body and pulled the blanket up tucking Vin into the bed. Motioning for Chris to follow him, Buck turned off the light, but left the door open slightly so he could listen for Vin.

Chris grabbed Bucks arm manhandling him over to the sofa. Pushing his friend down on the sofa, Chris went to the buffet and fixed a couple of drinks. The blond waited until Buck drained his drink in one gulp, then got up and fixed another one. As Buck sipped the second drink, Chris really looked at his old friend.

Buck looked like hell. His eyes were red from the tears he had been holding back for the last hour and a half. The hand holding his drink shook slightly. There was blood on the front of his shirt and his jeans were just hanging on his hips. Looking closer Chris noticed that there was no belt on the jeans and the button was unsnapped.

Quietly, Chris said "Buck, what the hell happened? Vin has obviously been injured and both of you look like you’re in shock. You took care of Vins needs, but didn’t have time to change your shirt. I saw the bloodstains on the floor; the bed has been remade. The reason I know this is because I do not use the flowered sheets on my bed. I put those in the guestrooms. I saw the bruises on Vin; I saw the marks on his hips. I saw his behavior; he couldn’t even look at me. It was the same look I saw on the rape victims we took care of when we were cops. Fuck it all to hell…… Buck please do not tell me that Reeder raped Vin. Please what the hell happened?

"Chris please….take a breath…..I need to tell you what happened, but I need to tell you from the beginning. Please…don’t interrupt me and I pray to God you understand."

Taking a deep breath, Buck began to talk. He began with the trip up to the cabin, making sure that Chris understood that he and Vin had talked everything out and cleared the air. As Buck continued with his story Chris Larabees face got darker and harder. When Buck brought up Reeders offer to let Buck take Vin first, Chris’s eyes narrowed in fury. Buck voice faltered as he saw the look on Chris face, swallowing he continued with the story.

Reaching the point where Garton had pushed him into Vin, Buck broke down.

Sobbing he said "I swear, Chris… if that bastard hadn’t shoved me forward Vin wouldn’t be in such pain now. You know me Chris; you know first hand that I know how to prepare a male body to accept penetration. It was his first time, but by God I was going to make it as easy as I could and still keep Reeder away from him."

As Buck put his head in his hands and cried, Chris stood up. He knelt in front of Buck and pulled the big man into his arms. Sitting on the floor he allowed his friend to cry on his shoulder and hopefully start to heal.

A few minutes later, Buck raised his head from Chris’s shoulder. He looked puzzled as he said "I figured you’d want to kill me or least beat the hell out of me for hurting Vin. I know what he means to you."

"I know you only did what you had to. Better you take him than for him to be gang raped by Reeder and his goons. Vin means the world to me, but you are my oldest and best friend. You mean a lot to me to. We’ll all get through this. Right now I’m still trying to absorb everything. Now I want you to go and take a shower and clean up. I’m here now and I’ll call the sheriff. He’s an old friend of mine and we’ll handle the bodies. No one is going to miss Reeder and his men."

Chris helped Buck to his feet and gave him a gentle shove towards the bathroom. As soon as Buck had carried his bag into the bathroom and shut the door, Chris got out his cell phone and punched in the sheriff’s number.

One hour later, the sheriffs department had come up to the cabin and retrieved the bodies. Chris found out the men had escaped from a minimum-security prison back in Indiana. They were wanted for the murder of two security guards and none of the men had any family who cared where or how they died. The authorities were just glad they were dead and wouldn’t hurt anyone else. The sheriff promised Chris that he would take care of any paper work concerning the bodies and that Chris just needed to take care of his men.

Chris waved the sheriff and his deputies off and went back into the cabin. Buck was lying down on the sofa asleep. Chris had made him take a couple of sleeping pills that he had in the bathroom. Buck refused to go upstairs saying that he needed to be close to Vin in case the young man needed anything. Chris knew that Buck was in mother hen mode and would be where Vin was concerned for quite sometime. Hopefully, Vin would not kill Buck for hovering over him.

Moving into the bedroom, Chris stood over the bed gazing down at Vin. The blond leader sat on the edge of the bed and picked up the limp hand of the man he loved more than his own life. The deadly sharpshooter looked like a little boy that had taken on the school bully and lost.

Rubbing his thumb across the slender wrist, Chris tried to figure out what he was going to say to Vin. Buck had obviously mentioned to the sharpshooter that Chris loved him. Buck had then told Chris that Vin reciprocated the feeling. Vin may have feelings for Chris, but after what had happened Chris did not understand how Vin could even think of a relationship with a man. So absorbed in his thoughts Chris did not notice that the object of his desire was awake. Chris continued to rub the smooth skin on Vins wrist, he raised the hand to his mouth. As Chris placed a soft gentle kiss in Vins palm, he saw the blue eyes watching him from the bed.

Chris could tell that Vin was still a little disoriented from his blow to the head and the pills that he had been given. Moving slowly so he would not startle the young man, Chris put Vins hand down on the bed leaving his own hand over the sharpshooters. Reaching out with his right hand Chris stroked his fingers down Vins cheek.

"How are you doing, Cowboy? You and Buck had me real scared when I pulled up and saw those bodies in front of the cabin. I was so relieved when I found the two of you alive. Do you need anything? How much pain are you in? What can I do for you?" Chris felt like he was babbling, but Vin just lay there looking at him not saying a word just staring at Chris.

Vin nervously licked his lips, glancing down at his hand nestled in the larger one of his friend.

"I’m fine, don’t need anything. I just…how the hell can you touch me after what those animals did….what they made Bucklin do. Wasn’t his fault, Chris, it was them…they forced him to….well to…do it. He tried so hard to make it easy on me…" Vins voice trailed off as he saw Chris begin to glare at him.

"Vin Tanner, I should flip you over my knee and blister your butt. Buck and I talked, I know he did what he had to so the two of you wouldn’t be killed. As far as touching you, why wouldn’t I want to touch you? You did nothing wrong, you are the same man you were this morning when you left Denver with Buck. I’ve wanted to touch you for a long time, I love you. I know Buck told you how I feel about you. I’ll understand with what happened if you can’t or don’t feel the same way I do. You’re my friend and the other half of my soul and that will never change. I just hope that down the road you might give us a chance."

"A chance, Chris…I never thought I would have a chance with you. I just wish that you had been my first lover, it hurt so bad….that I’m…I just don’t know if I can…." Vins voice trailed off again, as he blushed unable to continue with the conversation. Vin looked down at the bed unable to look his friend in the eyes.

Reaching out Chris put his hand under Vins chin and gently forced the young man to look at him.

"I would never force you into anything you’re not ready for. You’ve never been made love to and that is what we would be doing. I’ve waited a long time for you and I can wait until you’re ready."

"You’d wait for me. You really love me enough to wait until I’m ready?"

Chris heart broke as he heard the wonder and surprise in Vins voice. Vin still had a hard time believing that anyone could care about him. Well, Chris would make sure that Vin knew that he was loved and cherished for the wonderful man he was.

Chris put his hands on Vins face. Leaning forward he gazed into the blue eyes. Whispering softly the blond leader said, "I love you so much it scares me sometimes. You are my life, Vin and have been for a long time."

Gently the blond placed a kiss on Vins mouth. When he felt Vin open his mouth, Chris slipped his tongue inside. Groaning he deepened the kiss being careful of the bruised body and swollen lips. Pulling back he licked Vins bottom lip then gazed at the sharpshooter.

Vin had his eyes shut and with his mouth slightly open and lips wet, Chris thought he was the most erotic thing he had seen in a long time. Keeping a tight rein on his emotions, Chris brushed the long hair off of Vins forehead pulling the blanket up to the young mans shoulders.

"You need to rest, Cowboy. I finally got Buck to go to sleep in the front room. The situation is taken care of. Now we’ll just take care of you and…"

"And Buck, Chris we gotta take care of Buck. He feels so guilty and I told him not to but he…"

"Sh..sh.., Cowboy. We’ll take of Buck to. You let Buck take care of you and he’ll feel better. I know that you don’t like people to hover, but get used to it. Buck and I are going to hover for awhile. Think you can handle it?"

Smiling softly Vin said, "I think I can handle it just so it doesn’t last forever."

Kissing Vin on the forehead Chris murmured "Not forever just for awhile. Now go to sleep. I’ll be here when you wake up."

As soon as Vin was asleep, Chris brushed a light kiss across the soft lips of his love and left the room. As he approached the door he saw Buck leaning on the wall next to the bedroom door.

Chris led his old friend over to the sofa. Buck still looked shell shocked, but he did look a little better than he had a few hours ago.

"He’s okay, Buck. He’ll be even better if he thinks that you have forgiven yourself. I’ll repeat what I said earlier. You did what you had to and you saved Vin from a gang rape and death. You’re both alive. Those bastards are dead and can’t hurt anyone anymore. Vin will be fine, you’ll be fine and we all have a future ahead of us."

Taking a deep breath, Buck released it.

"Yeah, you’re right, stud. It’s just gonna take some time. I just have a feeling that anyone looks at Junior cross-eyed and I’ll take his or her head off. I think that I am definitely in my mother hen mode."

Laughing slightly, Chris replied, "I already warned Vin about that. He said for awhile that was okay. So be warned when he gets fed up with the hovering he’ll probably take both our heads off."

"What about the guys? What are we going to tell them?

"We’ll decide that later. Nathan called and they will be up here tomorrow morning so we can all decide tonight what to tell the guys. We can tell them everything, or just part of it. I think you and Vin need to decide that. I do know one thing. We will all be okay. If anything good came out of this hell its that Vin and I are together now. We love each other and that will never change. He is my heart and soul and Buck you are by best friend. Never forget that."

With tears filling his eyes Buck said, "I’ll never forget, Chris. I’m glad for you and Vin. We’ll all get through this together."

Chris jumped to his feet. Reaching down a hand to Buck the lean blond said "Okay Buck. I think that is enough emotion for the both of us. Let’s get supper ready. Vin should be awake in a couple of hours. I want to get him up and get something in his stomach. Then he gets another hot bath for the aches and pains and then bed. We can discuss what to tell the guys after he is tucked into bed."

Rising to his feet, Buck smiled at Chris. Finally, since this whole hell had started he felt that everything might turn out okay. They would take it one day at a time and go from there.

Slinging his arm around the blonde’s shoulders, Buck steered his friend towards the kitchen.

"Sounds like a plan. Let’s get to it."

The cabin was soon filled with the smell of food and low laughter from the two old friends. Laughter that was never loud enough to wake the young man sleeping soundly in the bedroom. Reality would intrude soon enough; right now all was well at the cabin.

The End?